Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

1.2K 63 19
By Hellbound199

(Y/N) waves Ainz and his Guardians goodbye. The party had just ended, and cleaning was a top priority for the J'avo's. Amidst the silence, Saddler ran to his Creator, bearing bad news.

"Creator! Our Village near E-Rantel is being scouted by an enemy. I doubt they're there just for that." Saddler reported. (Y/N) narrows his eyes and nods.

He plans to go there and protect it himself, but he remembers the advice Ainz had given him earlier.

<Flashback>

"I always see you doing all the work yourself." Ainz stated, always seeing (Y/N) run around the place rather than his Subjects.

(Y/N) was about to give his reason, but Ainz knew what he was going to say and interrupted, "And don't tell me it's about safety measures. I have fought and collided with your Guild for many years. I think they can handle themselves out there." He said.

"I can't, Ainz. The world out there is random. It's dangerous. Have you not learned from your Vampire what happens?" (Y/N) asked, stating the Vampire's hypnotization as an example.

"Then how would you expect them to be ready? The more you pamper them inside this Kingdom, the more they'll be unprepared for threats outside." Ainz explained. (Y/N) thinks about the advice and nods.

"This better not be one of your schemes, Ainz." (Y/N) said. Quite frankly, he doesn't trust Ainz that much, and this advice about letting his Subjects roam outside might be a trap.

<Flashback End>

"Return to your floor, Saddler. We'll take care of it." (Y/N) said, patting him in the back before turning around.

"Ms. Radames?" (Y/N) contacted. He chooses randomly since most of his Subjects haven't even traveled outside the Kingdom.

"Yes, Creator?" Radames answered, making sure not to make the Creator wait.

"I'm sure you're getting bored of human creation. I need you to do something. Protect this Village from the upcoming attack. Go directly ahead." (Y/N) commanded.

"Oh. And make sure you bring our perpetrator alive." He added. Radames complies and pulls out of the Hive Mind.

"What's happening?" Elena said, walking beside (Y/N) as she rubbed her left eye.

Chasing the three sisters around took the energy off her. She rested through the whole party and missed the denizens of Nazarick.

"Someone is attacking my Village near E-Rantel. But don't worry. I already sent Radames to assist and apprehend the attacker." (Y/N) relayed. He turned around and walked inside the laboratory to relax.

▲▼▲▼▲

"I sure hope you exceed my expectation." Radames said, eyeing the girl in front of her.

Without any question, the girl dashed in front of her and punched a hole in her stomach.

"I didn't think you would punch through. Maybe you are stronger." Radames said, intriguingly, as she stared at the gaping hole in her stomach.

The wound closes as she tries to trap the girl, but the girl jumps back. Without stopping, the girl jumps and kicks Radames on the side of the head, sending her into a house.

The girl walks inside, seeing Radames on the ground, lifeless. She kneeled down and tried to take a sample from Radames and use the Virus to access her memories.

But Radames' body starts to convulse uncontrollably. She melts into a thick white residue spreading everywhere, blocking the hole on the wall from where she came.

The girl panicked, punching through where the hole once was, but it did barely any damage. The residue molded the face of Radames.

"Did you actually think you won?" Radames laughed, "I just wanted a reason to change into my true form and stretch a bit." She continued.

"But I can't make Creator wait, so I'll be finishing this quarrel." She said. The residue molded two large hands and tried to grab the girl. She dodges and runs to the corner, trying her best to break through as her breathing gets heavier.

Seeing the girl almost exert her life through her punches entertained Radames. She laughed as the hands got closer and closer to the girl. With one last useless hit, the girl knelt down on the floor and gave up.

The white residue crawls around the body of the girl until she is fully covered. After, the remaining white residue all converged in the middle, returning to the human form of Radames. She walks out, carrying the perpetrator. She spots a Ganado and whistles to get its attention.

"Hide the mutated bodies underground, and start rebuilding. We'll take the specimens at a later date." She ordered. The Ganado nodded and left.

"This one really is a fine specimen." Radames said, picking up the dead Clicker on the ground. With both her goals finished, she leaves immediately for Umbrella Corporation.

▲▼▲▼▲

"Cateline! I have bad news!" Lucus said, running up the stairs connecting the underground passageway to Cateline's Domain.

Cateline's Domain is similar to Lucus, considering she is also a noble on Re-Eztize. Both their Domains surround Re-Eztize with Cateline's closer to Argland Council State.

"Yes?" Cateline asked, a bit ticked off by Lucus' surprise visit. He could've contacted her. Even a letter would've sufficed.

"I watched Cere attack the Village. The expansion of our enemy near E-Rantel." He said, still catching his breath for running his out-of-shape body without the utilization of his Virus.

"Did she succeed?" Cateline asked. If Cere succeeded and actually got some information, her standing in the eyes of Mercer would increase.

"No." Lucus said, angering Cateline.

"Then it's not bad news, you imbecile!" Cateline hissed, throwing Lucus a pillow from her sofa.

"No. You have to listen! Cere was already one of the peak Viruses, yet our enemy toyed with her as if she was a kid." Lucus continued, fear wallowing in his eyes.

"What's worse is that this one is just a lackey of some sort. She mentioned someone called Creator before taking home Cere and one of her infected." Lucus continued, striking fear for Cateline. She tried to keep cool. Drinking from her wine glass as her hand softly shook.

On that day, all of Cateline's Plague hearts beat faster than they have in all of their existence.

"W-We need to report this back to Mercer. Our enemy is no mere Virus." Cateline suggested, pouring more blood into the wine glass, her shaky hand spilling most of it on the white sofa.

"How!? We can't just openly tell them that we instigated Cere to attack the enemy on her own." Lucus argued. This time, the whole sofa was thrown on Lucus.

"Don't you dare spout anything about our little plan. We're at the bottom of the group right now. I don't want Mercer or Allen destroying us." Cateline said before pinching the bridge of her nose.

"How about we gather allies of our own. I doubt we can get past Mercer, Allen, or Harran with a measly excuse. We already have Solis on our side." Lucus suggested. They can feel that Mercer wants to get rid of them already.

"Solis is not enough to take down those three. We need someone stronger!" Cateline added, pacing around.

"Well... what about Horzine!?" Cateline said, running out of ideas.

"Horzine? Are you sure? That man's unstable! Not to mention he's... dirty." Lucus said. Meeting Horzine once, he almost puked. He has never smelled something more dead than Horzine.

"Then I suppose you're okay with your head stuck on a pike and that large stomach of yours being eaten by Mercer's Brawlers." Cateline said. Lucus shut himself up and nodded.

"I'll handle Horzine. Contact any other living Virus you know. We'll be the ones to take down Mercer if he decides to get rid of us... just like how he got rid of that old scientist." Cateline said, remembering their Creator.

"You think Hilda would go?" Lucus asked. Cateline laughed.

"As if that lazy bitch has the energy. She just keeps relaxing on her beach without actually doing something with her life." Cateline scoffed, "Let's go. It won't take long until Mercer finds out about Cere." Cateline ordered, standing up to try and acquire Horzine to be their ally.

▲▼▲▼▲

"Good work, Ms. Radames. You earned a day off, explore our Kingdom, or work if you want to." (Y/N) commended. Radames thanks him for the praise and leaves to continue working at Human Creations.

"Now it's time to fetch Elena." (Y/N) said, walking inside the laboratory. (Y/N) was informed that the attacker was a Virus, having Elena by his side would help him continue the interrogation.

He steps inside the elevator and presses the twelfth-floor button. He waits, humming to himself inside the elevator as it descends.

*Ding*

He arrives, quickly stepping out and heading to the Village. Upon entering the plaza, he sees Elena being trained by Beneviento, "Looks like she got a couple of friends." (Y/N) mumbled before announcing his arrival.

Still, he watches, in awe at Elena's growth. It is an agility practice. Elena ducks and weaves through Beneviento's dolls with grace. Utilizing what she was taught, and the Virus (Y/N) upgraded.

"I see that Elena has been growing exponentially in skill." (Y/N) said, revealing himself as the two girls stare at him. Beneviento bowed. Elena stood there but was smacked in the head by Angie.

"Bow! You are not equal to our Creator!" Angie shouted, her shrill voice still sounding like music to (Y/N)'s ears.

Elena rubbed the back of her head and bowed as well, eliciting a proud hum from Angie.

"Now. Now. Don't be rude to her, Angie. She's our distant cousin." (Y/N) chuckled before raising Elena to her feet. Angie was about to spout a witty response. But she still respects her Creator and stops.

"Do you mind if I borrow Elena for a bit?" He asked, still keeping his un-leader-like demeanor when talking to his Subjects. Ruling with fear is not always that good.

Especially when those you rule can eventually team up and slaughter you...

"What for?" Elena asked. She was enjoying the training and seeing her new capabilities.

"Remember the person who attacked our Village?" (Y/N) asked, gaining a nod from Elena, "Turns out, it was one of your Virus friends. She's currently held at our Military barracks, surrounded by most likely five Tyrants." He laughed.

The two quickly went up the floors and into the Military barracks that replaced the trading post of Umbrella Corporation. Elena was so cheery. Wanting to show the person (Y/N) caught just how powerful she is now.

That is until she found out it was her friend...

"Cere!" Elena said, running to her friend. But Tyrant T-001 was quick to act and blocked her.

"I was joking about finding one of your friends. I didn't anticipate her actually being close to you." (Y/N) scratched his head, "Still, you don't get to free her yet. As of now, she's still an enemy." (Y/N) continued, pulling Elena closer to him.

"No. Let me go!" Elena struggled. He still fears (Y/N). And the thought of him killing Cere in front of her made her lose control.

"I said stop!" (Y/N) said. But Elena refused to stop, (Y/N) clicked his tongue, opened the door, and pushed Elena out.

The sound of the door being closed loudly woke the girl named Cere. Her vision adjusted, and she saw (Y/N) in front of her, "You!" She growled

'That's such a stereotypical way of addressing the enemy.' (Y/N) chuckled a bit, remembering how many MCs repeated the same line when they got close to the antagonist.

"That was a pretty bold move, attacking my Village. I'm sure you're goal was information, correct?" (Y/N) asked. One of the advantages of Viruses is their memory access.

If the being caught is still alive, a simple memory scan will give them all the information they need, but as Viruses, those powerful enough can and will try to fight back the infection eating away to their memories.

The girl didn't speak, "Quiet one." He mumbled, "See, I don't want to probe your brain because I know you'll try to resist, resulting in killing you. So just cooperate with me." (Y/N) said, giving her a forced smile.

But she remained quiet.

"I guess I'll just have to take it from Elena." He mumbled. A sly smirk formed on his face as he saw the look of surprise from the girl.

"No! Wait! I'll answer! Just leave Elena out of this." She shouted in desperation, looking down in sorrow and anger at how the enemy currently has the upper hand.

"Good. Now, how about you tell Elena yourself." (Y/N) said. Surprising the girl further.

He's not that evil as to not let friends reunite.

(Y/N) walks out and gestures Elena to get in, but before she can, he pulls her closer, "Don't take the binds off her arms and legs. That's my only request. Also, be the one to interrogate her." He ordered. He whistles and all the Tyrants walk out with him.

Elena gets in and closes the door. (Y/N) smiles and snaps his finger, gaining the attention of the Tyrants, "Kill them both if Elena removes her binds." (Y/N) ordered.

But he's not that kind as to let others shrug off his orders.

"I need to study the specimen Radames brought back." He mumbled with joy, his steps slowly becoming cheery skips as his mind wanders off into studying future Viruses.

▲▼▲▼▲

Elena, seeing Cere awake, runs to her and embraces her in a hug, "Cere! I'm so glad you're fine!" She squealed in joy, tightening the hug.

"Elena? Is that really you?" She asked. After being threatened to take the information from Elena, she never thought Elena would have the freedom to roam.

"Yes! What are you talking about? Of course, it's me!" Elena said, standing up. She stares at Cere's blank expression as tears slowly form in Cere's eyes.

"I'm sorry... Elena. I-I couldn't get to you sooner." Cere cried bitterly, her voice low and full of sorrow. More confusion befuddles Elena.

"Cere? What are you talking about? It's me, Elena. Your friend!" She said. Elena tries to snap Cere out of her stupor as tears slowly form on her eyes as well.

"Stop manipulating me, Fiend! I know you're in control! Just do what you do and infect me as well." Cere shouted. Elena's pupils narrow and slap Cere.

"What is wrong with you! It's me! Aren't you supposed to be a master strategist or some crap! Why can't you deduce that it's your friend talking to you!" She cried. Cere snaps out of her stupor as she remembers a distant memory.

<Flashback>

Cere sat on the roof of one of the houses in Allen's Domain, Elena's brother. Elena is sitting beside her, enjoying the view of the Domain.

"I can't wait to get one myself! I'll probably beat my brother, and you will never catch up to me!" Elena proudly declared, standing up on the roof as the sun shone behind her.

"I'm a master strategist! You'd have no chance at beating me, Elena! I'll be the greatest Virus there is!" Cere argued, standing up herself.

"Hey! Don't stand on the roof, you little brats! Get down here! It's dangerous up there." Allen shouted in worry, seeing the two stand up on a sloped roof.

"Come on! We're celebrating my very first Domain. Solis is bringing his Overcharge Delirium! Drink lots of it to become powerful Viruses." Allen laughed. The two girls gasp in joy.

"I'm drinking more than you!" Elena shouted, doing her best to climb down faster than Cere. Allen just shakes his head with a smile, watching the two race towards the Overcharge Delirium.

<Flashback End>

"Elena! It really is you!" Cere shouted in pure joy. Seeing her friend alive and having kept her identity intact.

"B-But I thought you were held prisoner?" Cere asked. Moving her eyes around Elena to see if she has any injuries on her body.

"This might come as a surprise, but... I'm actually allied with the guy you just saw." Elena explained shyly. Cere's jaw drops at the reveal. The enemy she sought to kill is allied with her friend.

"If he really is your ally, and if you really are Elena. Then, Take these binds off my hands and legs." Cere said. Elena looks down, she's been given freedom here all this time to do as she pleases, and this is the first time (Y/N) gave her an order.

"... I'm sorry, Cere. But I can't disobey my superior. And as of now, You are a threat to Umbrella Corporation." Elena said, her tone changing. It surprised Cere. That kind of switch might signify Elena is under control. But the smile she shined towards Cere told her that wasn't the case.

"Why are you here? What made you attack the Kingdom on your own?" Elena asked. Walking around Cere as if they are playing pretend.

"Lady Cateline told me you were on the line for execution and that I should do something about it." Cere answered. Elena stops in her tracks and punches the wall.

'That harlot!' Elena growled, "Really, Cere? Out of all the people you'll listen to, you decided to pick Cateline." Elena scolded, "Some master strategist you are." She mumbled.

"I heard that!" Cere shouted. Trying to get her binds undone so she can get up and hit Elena, "I was worried! Okay! What if you really were set to get killed!?" Cere shouted, pouting as she stared away from Elena.

While Elena was walking around Cere, she could hear a faint sound emitting from outside when she went near the metal binds. Curiosity

got the better of her, and she slowly stretched her hand out.

"X gon' give it to ya..."

Elena shrieked in fear, pulling her hand away.

"Is something wrong?" Cere asked, hearing Elena shriek in fear at nothing.

"Nothing at all." Elena said to avoid suspicion, 'I'm not even going to try touching that.' She thought, looking directly at the metal binds.

"What's going to happen to me after this?" Cere asked. Fearing the worst but is relieved that her friend is there for her.

"I don't know myself... but if you cease all hostility and follow his orders, you might become one of his supervisors, just like me." Elena stated proudly, pointing to herself with pride.

"I think he just pitied you." Cere teased, chuckling lightly. Even though she's in a dangerous position, having her friend there is comforted her.

▲▼▲▼▲

Chapter 24...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2K 36
Y/N L/N. Combat Specialist, Infiltrator and Security Tactician. An Operative Agent for a pharmaceutical corporation known to many as The Umbrella Cor...
1.6K 70 12
Before the Shutdown, Momonga finds a Secret Boss who drops a Mysterious Item. But when he fuses it with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, he creates an It...
12.2K 414 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...
113K 3.6K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...