Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Chopsticks

61.1K 3.2K 5K
By -Kira_Kira

"A wisteria crest…" Tanjiro mutters, looking at the house in front of them.

Y/N seeing that they already got to their destination, pokes Tanjiro, so he can put her down.

"Rest time! Rest time!" Tanjiro's crow screeches. "Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered."

"You're sure it's okay to rest? I just fought with a demon while injured, you know."

"Ke ke ke"

"Ke ke ke?"

"Let's eat this thing." Inosuke says, pulling his tail.

"What?!"

The gates of the wisteria house slowly open, an old lady pokes her head out of the door.

"Yes?"

"Ah! We're sorry to bother you so late at night!" Tanjiro politely speaks.

"A monster! It's a monster!"

"Hey you!"

"You look pretty weak." Inosuke says, poking her hair.

"Hey!"

Oh, I remember this part! It's kinda funny how the old lady just blatantly ignore how rude they are.

"Come in."

The lady says, guiding us inside the house, seems like she will let me stay there then.

"That old lady sure walks fast!" Zenitsu comments, clinging to my arm.

She appears inside a room with a three robes on the floor.

"A change of clothes, the young lady will be changing in another room."

"Ah, she doesn't speak Japanese.."

"I see, then…. You will be changing your clothes in another room."

"Eh?! YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH?!"

"Yes, now I will escort you to your room." She says, starting to walk to the hallways.

"Oh, right!" I say, following her.

"There's no need to worry, since we let people like you stay for free."

"Oh no, I'm not a demon slayer." I know a shouldn't reveal that, I just felt bad in practically robbing an old woman, okay?!

"Ohoho, there's no need to act oblivious, my family has been serving demon slayers for generations, I can tell the body shape of those who use the breathing techniques like the palm of my hand."

"…eh?"

But…. I don't use breathing techniques. In fact, I never even put my hands in a sword in my whole life.

So, why did she say that? Maybe it was a mistake? But why I feel like it isn't? 

No…it surely is a mistake. It has to be.

She then guides me to a separate room.

"E-excuse me, could I sleep with my friends? I can't really communicate with them, but I don't trust in leaving them alone."

"Are you certain? Such a young lady like yourself sleeping alone in a room with boys might do harm to your reputation.'

"It's fine! I'm not really planning on get married anyway, so my reputation doesn't really matter to me."

"I see, but let me prepare a bath and call a doctor first, I will guide you back to their room after you have been examined."

"Thank you very much!"

After a while, she guided me to a room with a big bath filled with hot water, while I took off my clothes I realized something.

These….are my casual clothes.

But my last memory was me going to sleep, so why I am using casual clothes? What happened in the meantime where I went to sleep and ended in the forest? It's like there's a hole in my memory.

A knock let me out of my daydreams.

"Is everything okay there?" The old lady asks in the other side of the door.

"Ah, yes!" I say, quickly entering the bath.

I will remember what happened one time or another. I really hope I will remember at least.

After that, a doctor examined me and I have one rib broken! How great!

The old lady also helped me put that purple robe she gave to the others, since she saw me struggling in putting it.

She then guided to the room where the three boys were sitting in a table, their food untouched. I mean, at least Tanjiro and Zenitsu food were, Inosuke was already eating.

"They said they wanted to wait for you to join them."

"I see, it would be nice if I could thank them."

"Well, ribs take a while to recover, I could teach you Japanese meanwhile."

"Really?!"

"Of course."

"Thank you so much! Honestly, you are like an angel to me right now!"

She smiles sweetly, before politely bending down and saying, "I hope you enjoy your meal." She says before parting of.

I never really realized how hungry I was until now, I excitedly sat down in the spot beside Tanjiro and Zenitsu, and then I tried to eat one tempura.

I forgot one detail, though. I don't know how to use chopsticks.

The shrimp kept slipping and falling on the bowl with rice.

Ughh, I really hate this! Should I just eat with my hands? But it would probably be too impolite…

"Y/N." Tanjirou says, calling my attention.

"Here!"

He smiles gently, holding his chopsticks with a tempura in it in front of me.

Is he trying to feed me? Really? That's…even more embarrassing than eating with my hands!

Even though Y/N thought that, she just ate it anyway. Too hungry to care about acting coy.

Tanjiro didn't really think too much about it, he always feed his sisters like this before.

Y/N chewed the shrimp, and god, she didn't expect it to taste that good! Tanjirou giggled with the way her eyes sparkled while eating it.

"Here! You can have one of mine too!" Zenitsu exclaims, also trying to feed her.

At this point, she totally forgot about being embarrassed and just accepted being feed, different from Tanjiro, Zenitsu was feeling in heaven, this is something you would do to your wife right?! (no)

"HAH? THE ONE WHO SHOULD FEED UNDERLING IS OBVIOUSLY ME!"

Inosuke scream, taking one tempura from Tanjiro's portion, since obviously, he wouldn't give you one from his, and putting it in front of you.

"Don't feed her with your hands! I don't want her to catch your germs!"

"Haah?! What do you mean my germs?!"

Tanjiro just kept feeding her while the other two fought, their friendly aura too powerful to care about the surrounding chaos.

"Your bedding." The old lady said, bowing in front of four futons, Inosuke grins and jumps in one of them before saying.

"First come! First served! I'm taking this one!" He says, patting the futon he was laying.

"That's fine, sleep wherever you want!" Tanjiro smiles before turning to Zenitsu.

"Where do you want to sleep, Zenitsu?"

"The one beside Y/N!"

An irk mark appears on his head. "I changed my mind."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND?!"

Y/N ignored their fight and just face planted in one futon further than Inosuke, she was too still bitter about the beating he gave to her to sleep by his side.

Tanjiro just let out an exasperated sigh, since now that she was in the middle of two empty futons, Zenitsu would end up sleeping beside her one way or another.

Honestly, though he did consider Zenitsu his friend, he doesn't really trust in leaving him close to you that much.

If this mindset is coming from jealousy or logic, it's still a mystery.

Everyone was now laying in their respective futons, looking at the ceiling.

"Who would've guessed that all four of us had broken ribs?"

Even though Zenitsu didn't receive a beating from inosuke this time, he still broke two ribs from falling through the second floor window.

Tanjiro and inosuke broke three and four ribs respectively.

"This knot hurts more than my ribs." Inosuke says.

"Sorry." Tanjiro apologizes.

"Hey, you'd better apologize to me and Y/N! Beating her to a pulp like that, it must really hurt!"

"Sorry, underling."

Y/N was currently sleeping without a care in the world.

The room stays in silence for some minutes.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHERE'S MY APOLOGY?!"

"I'll pass."

"Say you're sorry!"

"I said I'll pass!"

"Just say you are sorry!"

"If you're going to be like that, we're not eating with you anymore!"

"Huh? What's up with that?!"

"Meals always taste better when you eat together with someone."

"He's right about that."

"Did you guys hit your heads or something?"

"WHO ARE YOU TO TALK?! SAY SOMETHING TO HIM Y/N!"

"zzzzzz-"

"Is everything alright?" The old lady says from outside the door.

"Monster!"

"Hey!"

A while passes until Zenitsu suddenly sits down and says. "Since no one else will ask, I will do it myself. Tanjiro, why are you traveling with a demon?"

"Zenitsu….you knew that and still protected the box, huh? You're a really great guy, you know that? Thanks."

Zenitsu gets flushed before laying back in the futon and rolling around. "You…you really shouldn't heap so much praise in me!"

"I have a keen sense of smell, I thought you were quite weird in the start and even considered that my nose was failing, but you really are a kind and strong guy! I guess I was wrong about you!"

"…were you praising me?"

Loud scratching noises started to came from the box.

"It's trying to come out! It's trying to come out!" Zenitsu screams, waking Y/N up in the process.

"Eh? What? In which country am I? Which time is it?" She jumped from the futon before she realized she was still in the demon slayer world. Fuck.

"It's alright." Tanjiro tries to reassure him.

"How can it be alright? Huh? Huh?"

Ignoring Zenitsu's screams, I quickly get up to stay in front of Nezuko's box, I'm so excited to meet her!

The door of the box opens, and then, Nezuko in all of her glory cutely crawls outside of it in her child form.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro smiles happily at his sister.

She grows up to her normal height, I approach her to look at her cute features more closely, no wonder Zenitsu fell in love with her in first sight, she's so beautiful!

She silently looks at me, before reaching out to pat my head.

"Nezuko!"

I said her name, her eyes shines in recognition, I suppose she must recognize my voice from the time I received a beating from Inosuke.

She wraps her arms around my neck.

She's hugging me! The best girl is hugging me! I could die happy now!

"Y/N, Zenitsu, Nezuko's is my-"

"Tanjiro." He interrupts him with a cold voice.

"Just who do you think you are?! So, you've been traveling with a girl this cute?! With a girl this cute and an angel like Y/N, you've been traveling, and you've been in cloud nine the whole time, huh?'

"Zenitsu, it's not like that-"

"GIVE ME BACK ALL THE BLOOD I SHED! Listen, I didn't give it my all, so you could spend time in la la land, making out with not only ONE cute girl, but TWO!"

"Zenitsu, calm down! What's gotten into you all of a sudden?!"

"DEMON SLAYER CORPS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU'D JOIN FOR FUN! GUYS LIKE GOTTA BE PURGED! IMMEDIATELY!"

He starts to unsheathe his sword that he got from who knows where.

"PURGE IMMEDIATELY! DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE CORPS!"

Tanjiro is alive, phew.

But now, I'm faced with another problem.

Nezuko has been glued to me ever since she came out of the box.

Like, seriously, I can barely move while being held in her grasp, but that's not the 'problem' part.

"I ALSO WANT TO HUG Y/N!" Zenitsu screams something while trying to get close to me, only to have his hand immediately slapped away by the demon girl.

"TANJIRO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER! WHY IS SHE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I AM AN INSECT OR SOMETHING?"

For some reason, they don't seem to get along like they did in the anime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 104 12
Female Reader insert. Going to the bar three times a week was a norm for you, and you didn't exactly know how your liver is still okay till now. Kama...
5.3K 175 20
➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, 𝗢𝗛, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...
3.3M 128K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
21.1K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...