Naruto Prodigy [Abandoned?]

By ScarletShinobi

What if Naruto Was a Prodigy What if Naruto met Kurama early Hiraishin Naruto It's my First Fanfic so please... More

The Rise of The legend
Naruto's Life
Genin Exams
The Traitor
Konohamaru Corps
Thanks For 1k Views
Team Placements
Team 7 Introduction
Bell Test Part 1
Bell Test Part 2
Bell Test Last Part

I messed up.

1K 14 7
By ScarletShinobi

So hey this isn't a new chapter. I don't know what to say right now, well let's start from the starting.

So as you know Naruto is OVERPOWERED in my story and that's where I messed up. When I started writing my story I thought of making Naruto overpowered because why not, and now I see my mistake... I made him too Op.

I was really excited about writing my own story that I didn't even pay attention to how op Naruto was in my story. Like literally not only Naruto master's all the elements but he knows Hiraishin too.

I wanted Naruto to use strategies and use his mind but I made Naruto so op that he doesn't even needs to use his mind, when he can just spam clones and make them use Hiraishin or other Jutsus.

The only excuse I have is that 'He doesn't have any experience'. Thank God I didn't make Naruto learn to use the Kyuubi chakra, another thing is that my story is very cliche, maybe a bit different but that's it.

I also want Naruto to gradually become strong and loads of other things. I literally made so many strategies in my mind to make Naruto use them but in the end I made him too op.

Well that my viewers is how you ruin a story. Well...

Ja ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.3K 58
A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling issues and unused ideas. Hopefully this on...
89.8K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
70.9K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
33.1K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar