Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~

3.1K 166 23
By S0NDREENJ

"Are you sure?" Victoria asks me but I nod resolutely. My mind is made up. We're going.

My life has been hectically out of order since my new promotion. There have been business meetings left to right. Then boring-ass brunch-ins and dinners with the wealthy vampire families of North America, discussing politics with them old ass pricks are my least favorite responsibility. Oh, and let's not forget all the other slack that I've been picking up on Cyrus the virus's behalf since he decided to skip out on his royal duties to go once again wage a pointless war.

Demonic freaking jerk! I'm just glad that my girl Embry isn't with him.

Thank, the Blood God!

Anyway, despite all the challenges that come along with my new position. I still love my new job. It just shows how far I have come. The only real downside is that it is extremely time-consuming.

I honestly don't know how Aunt Katherine managed to do it and keep her relationship from falling apart with Ghost because I swear, I'm struggling in that department. Victoria and I barely see each other.

Which is so not cool, especially when you consider the fact that we just met each other. She's my beloved for crying out loud. I should be spending every single day for the rest of my life with her.

It's really bothering me. This is the time that we should be getting to know one another. From what I know, we both had a hard-knock life. She was a slave, property and I always felt enslaved to my parents' shadow, trapped.

For most vampires, growing up in one of the wealthy households would be considered a blessing but for me, it was a curse. I always felt like I was a ghost, invisible. Not important enough for my parents to love. They never took out the time to get to know me. All they cared about was if I did anything to destroy the name that I was so graciously blessed with if you ask them.

Other than that, we barely even spoke to one another. I was alone in a household filled with so many lively souls for over a century. Terribly depressing.

That all changed when Aunt Katherine adopted me into her family of course but still. I'll never forget the feeling of abandonment that my parents so graciously made me feel.

I never exposed those feelings to anyone and if I haven't met Victoria I most likely never would, but I have and I plan on sharing everything with her.

Today's, agenda consists of meeting the parents. My parents.

May, the Blood God help me.

It's a new season and my parents wouldn't be my parents if they didn't host the party of a century and I wouldn't be myself if I didn't show up and crash it.

This seasons theme is spooky spring. Don't ask me how they came up with it but they did and of course I'm going all out.

I can't wait to see the looks on their uppity faces when I show up on their doorstep with my human beloved, dressed in a slutty little angel costume while my baby is dressed in a killer devil one.

Truth or treat! Mother dearest.

I'm hoping that she picks the latter one so I can put on the show of the lifetime, shoving my tongue down Victoria's throat which is the equivalent of shoving my middle finger in her face.

And if by any chance that she does pick the first, it will be my pleasure to actually stick up my middle finger.

Whichever way it's still a win, win situation.

"Unless you don't want to come, then that's an entirely different story. " I say to Victoria while touching up my lashes with the mascara brush. "It's totally your choice."

"It's not that, I really do want to meet them. It's just I never met anyone's parents before,′ she pauses. "I never even met my own parents."

Oh, that reminds me! I place the lash brush down and pick up my phone from off the vanity set to text my good friend Ghost Falls.

Cyrus may have some pointless vendetta against him, but I could never. Ghost Falls and Aunt Katherine have been like second parents to me ever since I met them.

There is no way that I would turn my back on him. Ever. Aunt Katherine wouldn't want that. She loved him with every fiber in her body. That's exactly, why I helped him escape. I knew for a fact, that Cyrus would blame us all for what happened to Aunt Katherine, especially Ghost.

Cyrus has been looking for a reason to kill him forever.

Anywho, Ghost Falls is safe and sound, a broken man of what he used to be but he's alive and well. He's actually in the Kingdom of Breeders, doing a favor for me.

I asked him to track down Victoria's parents the very moment that the bullshit-ass boarding school that she attended sent me over her files. From what I discovered; both of her parents are still alive.

Her mother is a slave named Penelope, who currently resides in King Cornelius Palace. It was easy tracking her down.

According to the file, she's a slave-in-waiting to Princess Caroline, Cornelius's little sister. Who just happens to be a doll? She's the only decent vampire other than the King Himself a part of the house of Marku.

She's a great friend of mine and I did her a lot, and I mean a lot of favors. So, she had no dispute with giving Penelope to me. She's on a private jet as we speak along with Victoria's little sister by the name of Autumn and the best part is that Victoria has no idea.

Now, her father on the other hand seems to be ten times harder to track down and that's where Ghost Falls comes in.

He's the best hunter that I know, or more like the only hunter that I know who would do anything for me and everybody knows that hunters are the best trackers in the world

He's been there for a week now. So, far! He's found nothing.

Spectacular Speck: Anything???. I text him, biting down on my lower lip in anticipation. The suspense is killing me.

Dad the friendly Ghost: Nothing :( but I'll find him. Don't worry.

Spectacular Speck: I know, be safe.

Dad the friendly Ghost: Always!!!!!

I place my phone back down after his last text and sigh deeply. When I look up Victoria's usual melting soft amber eyes are hard and cold, accusing.

She has that look on her face. The type of look on her face lets me know that I'm in trouble for no reason.

I take a deep breath, bracing myself.

Breathe Speck breathe. My beloved may be a human in the flesh but you'll be surprised by the monster that she can become when she thinks I'm being sneaky.

Although, it really doesn't bother me. I love how possessive and crazy she can become over me. Plus, I'm completely aware that she's only like that because she adores me and isn't afraid of showing me her ugly.

"Another one of your playthings," she accuses, crossing her arms while raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What playthings?" I crack a smile at her before entering our massive luxury walk-in closet that I just love so much.

"Giulia Francisca Russo," she calls me by my government name while following me into the closet and I must fight the urge to roll my eyes. I hate it when she does that crap. "I can smell bullshit a mile away and you reek! You hear me! You reek big time." She yells. Then out the corner of my eyes, I watch her facial expression shift, literally.

"Uhh, these are cute as heck!" Victoria gets distracted by the brand new ten-inch red bottom pumps that I had my lady in waiting for Annie to place on the shoe shelf earlier on.

That's my girl. She's a sucker for a nice pair of heels and I plan to use that to my advantage every single time.

Don't judge me, I was born this way.

There's still a dauntingly dangerous creature that lives inside of me no matter how angelic I may appear to be on the outside.

Flashing a wicked smile, I pick the heels up that I paid a fairly good price for and hand them to her. "I'm glad that you like them. "They're yours! Now can you please get naked? I want to taste that deliciously sweet candy apple kitty cat before we go."

With no further argument, Victoria grabs the heels from me as her full and plumbed lips curve into a sexy smirk.

It's such a shame, she can't even hide how much she loves it when I go down on her. Victoria is like an open book and I just love reading her, especially at late night. She's my favorite smut.

My heart is pounding inside my chest as Speck pulls into the prestigious gated community. Through hooded eyes, I watch her wind down the window of the overly extravagant car that she purchased me, even though I don't know how to drive. What did she call it again? OH, right it's a Bugatti La Voiture Noire, whatever the heck that's supposed to be.

A bulky mean face looking vampire approaches, checks the license plate, and then nods to another equally scarier-looking vampire while saying "They are good to go," Then, he turns back to Speck and says, "Have a nice evening, Governor. "

I swear, no matter how long I have been around the royals and other important members apart of the vampire society I'll never get used to how extravagant their lifestyles truly are.

In the last past year, my life has changed from rags to riches and it still feels so unreal.

It seemed like just yesterday I was in that torture academy, doing everything possible to make other's life as miserable as my own.

I hated myself, my predicament.

In this day in time, humans are at the bottom of the barrel and treated as such.

There wasn't a single day of happiness for any of us and I remember waking up every single day wishing that I would die just to escape that hell of a prison. I would have never thought in a million years that my life would turn into the life that I live now and it's all because of her.

Claire. She saved me. She will save us all and be very clear that's the most ironic part of it all.

Who would have ever thought that the brave girl that I picked on just because I wish that I had her courage would be the one to deliver me from evil?

I owe her everything, including meeting this beyond beautiful vampire girl who is not only teaching me how it feels to be loved but is also teaching me how to love myself, who's currently sitting right beside me.

Speck. She's everything that I ever wanted. She is the epitome of what I have always craved.

Heaven sent this girl to me and even though I know that she cares for me deeply I can't help but think that one day she may tire of me and push me to the side like I'm one of her playthings just like how every other vampire has done to me for as long as I could remember.

"V? Are you okay?" Speck's gentle hand touches my hand and I flinch.

This is when I realize that my breath is stuck in my chest. Quickly, attempting to get my emotions under control, I slam my eyes shut. A second later, I hear the unraveling of a seat belt and feel Speck place both of her hands on the side of my face before telling me to, "Breathe V, breathe!"

Her sweet essence of sugared apricot layered with tender passionfruit scent makes my nostrils flare widely, making me do just that. I breathe.

In that exact moment, the energy around me shifts, becoming more charged. It's the eerie feeling that rushes through my body whenever I'm touched by her that brings me peace. It's such a blessing. It feels so good. "That's right, baby breathe!" Her voice is calm, soothing. Just hearing the harmonious tone of her voice places my soul at ease.

"I'm right here with you, V." I know you are.

"I got you for the rest of eternity. Now please look at me." She asks and I deliver. I will always follow her command.

I'll follow her to the end of earth and back if that's what it takes to always be with her. As soon as I open my eyes, I'm met with her crazily fascinating dark brown ones.

"I'm here, baby!" She says to me. Speck knows that I'm a nervous wreck, but she doesn't judge me for my obvious mental issues. If anything, she makes me feel like I can slay all my demons and put them to rest. Behind me. Behind us.

" You are beautiful, you are brave, you are my beloved, and you know that I love you." She tells me while still holding the side of my face with both of her hands. Her head is also pressed against my head. Our lips are inches away from one another's lips. This is serenity.

Speck is my peace.

"You are a blessing," I say to her once I'm able to finally calm down. "I love you."

"I know," she releases me and then winks.

"Now, get your hot ass out of this car, and let's go have some fun. I've got the hottest candy in this world on my arm, and I plan to show Y-O-U off," laughs Speck as another bulky vampire approaches the car and opens the door for us.

After I climb out of the car, my eyes nearly pop out of my head as I encounter the structure in front of me. The exquisite grace and grandeur exterior this place holds make it appear to be a magnificent masterpiece, beautifully constructed in every way. It's more of a mansion than a house. The long circular driveway is lined with apple trees and neatly trimmed hedges and grass.

The house itself is the exact example of modern and sleek. I love the big gape windows that give you full access to view inside of the estate as if the owners want their wealth to be seen and adored and I honestly can't blame them. If I was born with this type of wealth, I would be this cocky too.

"Are you ready?" My beloved questions me, appearing kind of nervous. Her waist-length silver wig looks almost white underneath the flashy strobe lights.

"Nope!" I answer her honestly as she loops her tiny arm around my tiny one.

"Well, we're here!" she says to me, forcing a smile. "Let's go get wasted and meet the in-laws."

Without a second thought, we make our way to the massive Mediterranean black doorway, side by side, and most importantly hand in hand.

I'll be a liar if I was to say that I'm not afraid. In all honesty, I'm petrified and may just have another panic attack soon, but I know that I'll be just fine if I'm with this devilish angel of a beloved that I have been so blessed to be paired with.

She truly is heaven-sent. She's my guardian angel.

Here are the bonus chapters that I promised you and once again I set the update time or 10 pm but Wattpad and Inkitt disappointed me. Never again. Anyway, I told you guys that I had a surprise for you so here it is. I officially have a Patreon account. For those who are not familiar, a Patreon is a place where creators can create and share their work with the world. Starting in two weeks, I'll be starting to write there a book surrounding the supporting characters in the awakening series.

Xander and Bella  story will be up first. These stories will not be on Wattpad or Inkitt and in order to access the chapters, you will have to pay a dollar or so. I'll let you all know once the chapters are posted.

See, you Sunday! HBABVK starts then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
267K 6.6K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
761K 19.7K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
235K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...