𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π€π‘πŒπ’

By Sheluvgaga

The countess, a fashionable stunningly beautiful woman who is described by everyone as cruel with no soul and... More

✨1
✨2
✨3
✨4
✨5
✨6
✨7
✨8
✨9
✨10
✨11
✨12
✨13
✨14
✨15
✨16
✨17
✨19
✨20
✨21
✨22
πŸŽ„23
πŸŽ„24
πŸŽ„25
πŸŽ„26
πŸŽ„27
πŸŽ„28
πŸŽ„29
πŸŽ„30
πŸŽ„31
✨32
✨33
✨34
✨35
✨36
✨37
✨38

✨18

1.4K 54 8
By Sheluvgaga

Hiii💓 How are you guys? It's been a while since I posted the last chapter and here I am with another one. It took so long to write it because initially, it was longer but I had to make two parts out of it so expect another chapter coming very soon. I love you and don't forget to vote and comment what you think about it

Elizabeth's pov

"Ma-..Ma'am.. Wh-.. What a delightful surprise. Is there anything I can do for you?" I could sense Irise's nervousness as her voice began to tremble.

Being a vampire gave me the ability to smell people's blood. I've learned throughout the years that it smells different depending on how they're feeling at the time. My favorite was the fragrance of terror, and her blood smelled just like that right now.

I got closer to her and grabbed her throat, slamming her against the nearest wall. I was choking her with my hand while staring her down, hearing her heart beating out of her chest.

"How did you get into my room? The door was locked, and I am the only one who has a key."

I keep the door unlocked most of the time since I'm the only one who lives on that floor and everyone is afraid of me, but I locked it last night because I was afraid to leave Estelle alone on the couch, especially when she was sleeping. I wasn't there to protect her, and if somebody dared to hurt her, I'd never forgiven myself.

"It-..wasn't locked"

My grip on her neck became tighter. Lying was one of the things I detested the most in this world, and hearing her try to lie to me right now angered me even more.

"Do you think I am stupid?"

"N-..no," she could barely say because of the way I was choking her.

"I know you have a spare key. You better give it to me now." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a slew of keys. When I looked at her hands, I noticed two of them had a keychain with the words "the penthouse" written on them.

"So you have two instead of one. Yes, I see. So, my dear, I hope you'll have a good time in the basement with all the rats and spiders. I will see you later; we have a lot to discuss. Especially regarding what you were doing in my room."

I would not have left unless I knew exactly what I wanted, but my girl needed me, and she was far more important than this bitch. I took the keys from her grasp and relaxed my grip on her neck then I turned around to face Liz.

"Place her in one of the basement cages." I gave her a serious and angry look.

"But-.."

"No buts Liz, you know me too well to not do what I ask you."

I walked past her and took everything I put down before then went to the kitchen from where I took everything I needed for Estelle to eat then I went to my room.

When I unlocked the two big silver doors I went straight to the bedroom. I put the soup on a tray beside a glass of water then I started caressing my girl's cheek trying to wake her up slowly.

"Hello sleeping beauty, wake up." I smiled softly.

When I saw my princess, all the anger I had felt before magically disappeared. She was the only person who could calm me down simply by existing.

When I kissed her on the cheek, her lips curled into a smile. My heart overflowed with joy every time she smiled, and I felt something no one had ever made me feel before, not even Valentino.

"Baby," she said, opening her dazzling blue eyes to meet mine.

"Oh look who is awake," I said as stretching her arms.

"I feel so shitty. My nose is stuffy, I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating anything and everything hurts."

"I'm so sorry you have to go through all this angel"

"Just come here. All I want right now is to sleep in your arms."

"You will, but first you need to take some pills and eat something."

"I might vomit if I eat something right now."

"I went out and bought you some soup. You will not vomit from it because it is light."

"Okay"

I lifted her pillow and put the tray in her lap. She took the spoon and started eating the chicken soup I ordered for her.

"I feel so weak. I barely can hold the spoon in my hand." she indeed looked very pale and frail. I despised seeing her like this just as much as I despised seeing her cry. She was my everything and all I wanted was her to be healthy and happy.

"Let me feed you, baby. Your hand is trembling." I took the spoon from her hand and started feeding her slowly. She smiled and ate the whole bowl which made me happy because I knew it was gonna help her.

"Thank you," I said as I set the tray down and handed her the glass of water and pills.

"Take these, and then you will be able to sleep."

I took off my robe, placed the tray on the floor, and slid under the duvet next to Estelle. Because the drape was drawn, the room was dark and ideal for sleeping.

After taking her pills, she rested her head on her pillow. Our bodies were completely entwined and facing each other. Because it was so intimate and I could feel her so close, this was probably my favorite sleeping position.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole last night. I overreacted and I should have listened to you." she buried her head in my chest.

"It is alright baby. I understand why you were so mad at me. I just want you to understand that I just can't open up to you so easily. It's really hard for me and I'm trying to figure out a way to tell you in a few days."

"No, it's not okay. I don't want you to feel forced to tell me about your past. You should do it because you feel like it not because I'm acting childish. I want you to tell me when you feel ready not now or in a few days. I understand it is difficult, and you have never done it before with anyone, and I apologize for putting pressure on you last night; I love you, and I promise to be there to listen when you are ready." She lifted her head from my chest to meet my gaze.

"I don't feel forced to tell you anything. I thought about it a lot last night and realized that I might never feel completely ready to tell you, but I know that the moment I do, my heart will be free of all the things I have been carrying around with me all my life."

"You will, that's the way I felt when I told you about my relationship with my family. It might not have seem so important or painful but for me, it really was and still is, so opening up to you helped me more than I thought. I love you."

"Everything important to you it is to me as well. You've been through a lot but all these things only made you stronger and you know that. You've been suffering alone all your life, just like me but now that we found each other we don't have to do that anymore. I love you too and I will always be there for you."

"Uhgg, you are the best girlfriend in the entire world." She laughed and kissed my lips.

"No, you are." I kissed her back.

She rolled her eyes at me, and I laughed as I kissed her on the cheek, drawing her closer to me.

"I'm sleepy."

"This means the pills are starting to make their effect. Good. Let's sleep then cutie."

"Sweet dreams."she smiled and closed her beautiful eyes hugging me tighter.

. . . . .

Estelle's pov

I woke up after a long nap feeling much better than earlier. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She looked so fucking beautiful and hot at the same time. My leg was resting between hers and I smirked when a mischievous idea came into my mind.

I moved my knee higher until it reached her core and I started grinding it against it. She moaned softly and I bit my lip turning her on her back slowly being careful not to wake her up. I straddled her waist with my legs and looked at her.

She was simply stunning. Her hair was sprawled all over the pillow while one of the straps of her nightgown fell when she changed her position. I took off the pullover I had on and remained only in panties. I knew the moment she'll wake up and see me like this she'll go crazy.

I started pressing kisses on her neck and shoulder trying to wake her up slowly. I don't know what got into me but I was horny as fuck. My lips were sucking on her neck leaving marks all over it while my hands were running stroking her body.

I could feel her slowly waking up and making a few sounds but I continued the assault on her neck.

Her hands wrapped around my waist, and I felt her turn us over, sitting on top of me. She admired my bare chest before looking me in the eyes and sensually biting her lip. She kissed my lips passionately, causing me to moan in the middle of it meanwhile her hands grabbing my boobs and lightly squeezed them.

"Someone woke up needy?" she touched her lips with mine.

"A little" I smiled.

One of her hands went between our bodies and into my panties, touching my clit with her fingers and sensing how wet I was.

"A little?" she raised a brow at me.

"Okay maybe a little more" I giggled and moaned feeling her fingers parting my folds.

"Baby I need you, please" I knew how much she loved when I begged her to fuck me.

She chuckled at what I said, opened my legs and positioned herself between them. My hands brushed against her back as she pressed kisses all over my skin.

"You don't have to beg, I want to make love to you tonight."

She kissed her way to my pussy looking into my eyes driving me crazy. She took off my lace panties slowly and licked her lips when she saw my pulsating wet pussy. I opened my legs even more for her and squeezed my boobs hard thinking about the things she was gonna do to me.

"You're so beautiful. Your pussy is so beautiful." she smiled.

When I felt one of her fingers enter my tight pussy, I closed my eyes and felt the pleasure spread throughout my body. She was such a tease and I was dying to feel more. I moaned loudly and she added one more finger moving them in and out of me.

Her warm tongue touched my clit and began rubbing it, giving me a huge amount of pleasure. I knew I was not going to last much longer especially when she curled her fingers inside me and touched my G spot.

She put one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked on it while I could hear her fingers fucking my tight pussy. She paid the same attention to both of my tits and left a few marks on them as she always did before coming to my mouth and kissing me.

"You have no idea how much I love you." she said between our kisses. She was the woman of my dreams and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to have her all for myself.

"I love you more" I stroke her back as she slowly fucked me.

She was so gentle and sweet with me. All those beautiful things she was saying to me were making me feel truly loved.

"I'm close" 

I was breathing heavily moaning softly feeling her picking up the peace and fucking me a little faster trying to bring me closer and closer to my orgasm.

My legs started trembling and I came on her fingers whispering her name. Nothing compared to the orgasms she always gave me or the way she could easily make me want to cum simply by looking at me.

"My sweet girl," she said as she caressed my cheek and kissed my lips.

She licked her fingers before laying her head on my shoulder and hugging me. I started playing with her hair, relaxed and smiling like the crazy woman in love that I was. She raised her head, looking at me with her big green eyes and that beautiful smile she always had on her face when we were together.

"I think I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today." she pressed a kiss on my neck and I blushed.

"And I think I forgot to tell you how much I love you for the hundredth time today." I giggled

She rolled her eyes playfully and pressed a kiss on my swollen lips.

"Are you feeling better? Did the pills help you?"

"I think they did. I still feel sick but it's not as worse as it was in the morning."

"You have no idea how much you worried me."

"I can only imagine. I don't even know how I got sick but that doesn't matter know. Thank you for everything you did today." I pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"You don't have to thank me and oh I forgot to tell you.."

"Tell me what?"

"It's not your fault you got sick. Iris came into the room last night and turned on the air conditioning because she wanted you to get sick so I would be busy today and she would have time to search I don't know what."

"Whaaat?! I thought we were friends. How did she even got into the room? I heard you lock the door last night." I was really shocked and disappointed at the same time.

"She had spare keys but I don't know from where. Anyway I'll find out everything tomorrow, she's always been a horrible person angel. Don't be sad. I locked her in a cage and I'll make sure she'll pay for what she did."

"What?! A cage?! Oh my god baby. You don't have torture her for this. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me."

"I'm not the type to torture people but she will suffer because it seems like she didn't understand that who hurts my girl doesn't end up alive. I was so mad when I found out goodness, I wanted to kill her right in that moment but there are a few things I need to find out from her first."

"What things?" I was playing with her hair listening to what she was saying.

"There is something she's hiding from me."

"I don't know if this helps you with something but I heard her talking to Liz about loosing the key to that room I asked you about yesterday."

"What?"

"Yes, she said something about not feeding I don't know what for weeks..." I could see her eyes growing bigger when she looked at me not being very pleased with what she heard.

She sat on her ass and looked at me very serious, the smile she had earlier on her face being long gone.

"Are you sure this is what you heard?"

"Yes..but what's going on? Why did you become tensed so suddenly?"

Now I was even more curious about what was hiding in that room and what the hell was going on. What could be in there? My head was hurting from how much I thought about this last night but I didn't want to ask her again because I knew she didn't want to tell me.

"Nothing. I need to talk to Liz"

She dialed Liz's number and got up from the bed covering her body with a robe. She took a cigarette, placed it between her lips, and lit it. She exited the room while talking on her phone, creating a large cloud of smoke around her. I felt stupid because I was the only one who did not know what was going on in that room.

She returned after a few moments, staring at me. I was scrolling through Instagram, not paying attention to the posts, thinking about how I would probably never know everything about Elizabeth. She will probably always be the mysterious woman I met, and I will have to get used to that.

"Come here" I put down my phone and opened my arms for her wanting to hug her. Even though I didn't know what was in there I knew it was important for her by the way she reacted so I just wanted to comfort her and make her feel better.

She sat between my legs, hugged me and I pressed a kiss on her head stroking it slowly.

"I know you're still curious about what's in there.."

"Well yes but as I said earlier, I'll wait until you're ready to tell me." I hear her sigh and hug me tighter.

"Everything started in 1925.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 2.3K 40
Ethan and Elizabeth have been best friends for the longest time. It all begins in their freshman year, when a young boy stands up for a girl that get...
2.7K 208 43
(Book 3 of Series / Continuation of The Perfect Assassin / Can be read as a stand-alone) *mature content* It all started as a game. Elizabeth Rausch...
3.9K 118 14
All characters are 18 and high school seniors. β₯ Elizabeth Alardo craves power. She craves power over her school, and power over people. And soon, p...
4.4M 148K 50
❀ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST ❀ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...