Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

You die

71 2 1
By twilight414

just kidding!!!

(listen to that while you read!!! JUST GAVE ME THE VIBES~)

You had to wait for an entire week for your mother to leave somewhere because if she found out what was happening to you, she'd declare war against the empire. Wendy had said that to you, and the look in her eyes showed she wasn't joking.

Her majesty did leave on next Monday, for a scheduled touring of the empire like she did once a month.

For that period, you had nightmares, each scarier than the last. Jimin and Wendy would stay in your room to calm the nightmares down. They brought out the happiest moments you had and would try to beat him.

He was a bit of a bitch if you ask them.

Taehyung... well he couldn't and shouldn't stay in the room.

He would get triggered seeing you scream and cry. It made him feel terrified that he was seeing something like that, and you were going through something horrible. It triggered him badly and he'd cry as well.

Thank god Wendy noona and Jimin told him to not stay in the room while they do their stuff. Otherwise, y'all gonna see him cry to no extent and not let anyone near him.

Anyways, back to the present.

Mother empress had left to do a tour like aways and Jimin and Wendy had like 6 hours and one shot at this. The staff had promised not to let it out and stay silent about this.

After you talked with your besties, (maybe Taehyung practically threw himself on you crying and the idiot couple continued. But I'm saying 'maybe') they took you to the biggest room in the entire palace (the ballroom) and locked it.

"Alright y/n, it would be kinda painful so," Wendy dug up her pockets and brought out a leaf. She handed it to you. "Chew it but don't swallow. It'll act like anesthesia." I hope it does, she said it in her head.

"Are you telling me to become a cow?"

"Yes, honey. Now put it in your damn mouth and chew it. But don't swallow it. Let the juices do something to your nervous system okay? You'll feel light-headed."

"Okay, Wendy~"

"Also," Jimin said. "You might float into the air so don't panic if you see yourself near the ceiling."

"Okay Jimin~"

"Okay. So we're gonna start?" Wendy looked at you if you wanted to do this. You nodded in affirmation.

Jimin closed his eyes for a few seconds and you chewed on the leaf Wendy gave. It tasted kinda bitter yet minty. Your mouth was slowly becoming heavy then your head as well.

Jimin opened his eyes but they were deep violet instead of dark brown/ you slowly felt yourself being lifted into the air while the rest of your body was becoming heavier.

Wendy rubbed her hands hard and then rested them on her forehead.

Exactly that's where it started hurting.

-

"Good morning, your highness. Had a good sleep?"

Your eyes snapped open to a sweet voice. You turned your head and found a fairy/elf thing stirring a pot filled with... red water? Did this thing add flavoring and coloring to it?

"No, I'm not a thing!" it snapped. "I'm a Kgid! K-G-I-D, the g is silent."

"A who?"

"Kgid!"

"I never heard of it."

"I know! I just made it up. Also, I didn't add any weird coloring and flavoring that you're thinking about."

You sat up on the bed and scanned the room. There were shelves with weird plants placed. Their roots spread across the shelves and leaves grew out of them.

The elf/fairy thing was wearing a floral dress and it looked cute, like a doll. The walls were brown and the bedsheet was a homey color of green. It's a nice place... wait- 'how am I here?'

The girl frowned. "I don't know either. I was walking around and found you lying on the ground."

"Oh... DID YOU READ MY MIND?!"

"No shit sherlock." they sarcastically answered. "I am Jieun. And I'm a female, like you modern people talk about. Call me Jieunnie or Jieun or whatever. Also, I use 'she/her' not 'it'."

"Okay." you looked at the blanket while Jieun kept stirring the pot. You noticed no steam or smell was coming from the water thing but you could see it boiling like crazy. "Are you a witch?"

"Pardon?"

"I'm sorry if I offend you but are you a witch?"

"No." she shook her head. "I'd love to talk about myself but then I can't!" she put a huge ladle with holes on the bottom into the soap thing and brought it out with... red candies?

TEN RED CANDIES?! THAT MUCH BOILING FOR SOME CANDIES?!

"They're not candies!" Jieun yelled. "They are powerful... things. But they're not candies! I MADE THEM FROM PRECIOUS PLANTS AND HERBS!"

"Are you an alchemist?" you asked.

"She instantly frowned. "What the heck is that?"

"Uhh they made medicines and things but by... ya know like that from herbs and plants."

Her eyes became wide. "Oh... I guess I'm a bit of an alchemist."

She took the candies directly by her hand and you stared at her hand in shock. She understood what you were thinking. "Don't worry, they're not hot. They never get hot."

She popped one in her mouth and offered some to you. "Want one?"

"Yeah sure." you didn't want to be rude to this alchemist lady so you took one and put it in your mouth. Upon tasting, it immediately reminded you of your favorite good. The texture, the taste, and the smell of it came to memory.

"How is it?" she asked.

"It's good!"

Jieun smiled. "Walk with me y/n."

She opened the door and cold air rushed inside, making the fireplace burn out. She stepped outside and breathed in.

You got out of your shock and caught up to her. "Hey! Wait for me."

"Okay." she stopped and you ran out of breath.

"Damn you're a fast walker."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Also, how do you know my name? I never told you my name."

"I know everyone's name. I know the names of the girls who you are friends with, their boyfriends, your mother's. Even the name of the boy you like. He's a great one, to be honest. A good catch."

"Oh." your cheeks turned red, thinking about him.

"Aren't you cute?" she mumbled. She observed the beautiful scenery, taking it all in. "isn't this place beautiful?"

"Yes, it is." Jieun's cottage was situated in the middle of nowhere in the mountains and you understood that. It was situated high in the mountains and it was cloudy and foggy everywhere, but it didn't cover the beauty.

You remembered something. "Who are you?"

"Me? Im Jieun! A normal person like you."

"But you know my name and you made something like... ambrosia and nectar!"

"Yeah about that." she was about to say something but her eyes went white and rune-like things were forming on her skin. She fell to the ground, holding her head.

"Jieun!" you squatted beside her and helped her stand up. Her skin became normal and her eyes weren't white. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry y/n. You can't stay here anymore." She brought out the rest of the candies. "Keep these! Use them only for emergencies and tell nobody about them okay?"

"Jieun, what's happening? Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes y/n. Don't worry about me. Take these." she forcefully put them in your hand and closed your fist.

"Also remember something. Your enemies are not the ones you see, look within the circle."

"Ji-"

She pushed you away and you turned to mist immediately. The rune-like things spread all over her face like a rash, her eyes went white and she groaned because of the pain. She squatted down holding her head and mumbling something.

"It's devastating."

A new voice spoke from behind. "My lovely, lovely Jieun. I'm glad we have met again."

-

Muffled voices came to your head, but all you thought was about Jieun. What happened to her? What were those rune-like things?

"y/n! Do you hear me?"

"Huh?" Your voice came out like a weak whisper. You opened your eyes while squinting. "Where am I?"

Sighs of relief came. "Damn, I thought you were dead!" your friend exclaimed. "Im so glad you finally woke up stupid."

"Jieun," you mumbled.

"What?"

"Eh?"

"Huh? Who's jieun?" Jungkook asked. Then he remembered something. "Wait, I gotta go tell him!"

Your best friend stopped him. "No baby boy, don't. It's three in the morning. Let him sleep."

"Okay... I want to sleep~"

"Okay go pass out!" she pointed at the couch. "There's a place right here!"

"No~" he whined. "I want to sleep with you."

Wendy spat out her milk and your best friend stared at him in shock. "Bunny boy say what?"

"I said I wanna sl... OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! I WANTED TO CUDDLE WITH YOU WHILE SLEEPING!"

Your friend took three steps back. "Nuh-uh! You ain't gonna cuddle me! I refused to be cuddled!" she yelled.

"Oh come on girl boss tsundere. I'm not a big bad monster or something! I just wanna hug you!" he threw her over his shoulder and left the room while she was thrashing and yelling.

"I AM THE DEMON KINGDOM'S GENERAL'S DAUGHTER! I REFUSED TO BE CUDDLED."

"Shut up baby gorl."

"Damn... they're a weird pair." Wendy rubbed her eyes. "Anyways. You okay?"

"Jieun... is she okay?"

"Eh? Who's Jieun?" she frowned. "I don't know any Jieun."

"But I saw her. She told me to go away."

"....maybe it was a dream? Anyways I'll be in the next room if you need me. Good night!" She closed the door behind her after turning off all the lights.

You tried to remember that dream. There was a girl called Jieun. She lived in the mountains. She gave you... candy. You put your hands in both of the pockets and found four in each. You remembered that they tasted like your favorite food.

You remembered more of your dream. The soap had no smell and vapor but it was boiling like crazy. She knew your name and was an alchemist. You both had gone for a walk but she fainted and her eyes went white.

She told you something, your enemies are not the ones you see. Look within the circle.

'What did you mean by that? Crazy lady is not my enemy? There's a bigger threat than her?'

You wondered and your head hurted more thinking about it. You sat up and looked at the time, it was 3:28 in the morning and the sky was still dark.

'I'll just think about this in the morning.' you lied down and pulled the blanket, falling asleep immediately.

You'd think about it in the morning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 17
"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Jeon Jungkook who is Kim Yn's brother's bestfriend and has been living with him for a year now... Kim Yn who i...
72K 1.7K 15
Hyunjin is a bully along with his friends, Chan, Changbin and Jeongin. Felix is nerd and gets bullied, his friends, Jisung, Seungmin and Minho. Try...
707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.3K 323 26
A story circling around a normal, yet beautiful teenage girl Y/N, in Busan, who lives with her family. Jungkook, a boy from a rich background is stu...