Àyànfé

By fehfehszn

He licked his plump lips and my eyes automatically went there. He noticed and started inching down to my own... More

Face claims 🤎
Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

10

294 58 3
By fehfehszn

Àyànfé

It was Sunday evening and my cousins and I were preparing for Angel's game night. I planned on meeting my best friends at the venue. I checked the time.

7:36pm.

Damn.

The game night was slated to start by 7:30. I left my room and barged into my cousins room. It seemed like they were no way near ready.

"Damn, no one taught you manners?" Dior exclaimed, slipping into her orange bodycon dress. 

"Shut the fuck up" I glared at her. "Y'all are taking forever. If you're not out in ten minutes, I'm leaving you behind"

"Chill out girl, I'm all set already" Audrey said, emerging from the walk-in closet. She was dressed in a red bodycon playsuit, with matching white sneakers.

"Damnn you look nice" She complimented me.

"I try, I try" I replied, while doing a little twirl. "You don't look too bad yourself". I was donning a black ripped jeans, with cropped white tees and cropped black denim jacket. I was going for a laid back look.

"I'll leave y'all now, meet me in Tokunbo's car in ten minutes or else hmm" I warned, leaving the room.

I went back to my room to pick up my Gucci waist pouch, putting my essentials into it. I went downstairs to my brother's car. I sighted him in the car already.

"Wussup Gee" I greeted, faking his deep voice.

"Wussup Gee" He mocked. There was a moment of silence before we both busted into laughter.

"Ahh omo! You are a character, I swear down" He said, still laughing. We continued talking while waiting for our cousins. They finally showed up, after about fifteen minutes. I wasn't even bothered because I knew everyone was working on black people time. I was very sure the game night wouldn't have started.

"Took y'all should long enough" I rolled my eyes, adjusting in the passenger seat. They entered the car and we took off, but not before I entered the address of the venue into my brother's phone.

It was a chilly night and we soon got to the house. I was glad I at least had a jacket with me, even though it was cropped.

"Do you have a jacket here TK? I think I might freeze to death" Dior asked my brother, being overly dramatic like usual. It wasn't even that cold.

"Yeah I think I might have a varsity jacket right...here" He pulled out an oversized black nba supreme jacket and passed it to her.

I turned to look at him in surprise, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Bro you know I asked you for it and you told me you couldn't find it. I hate you" I said, crossing my arms. I had asked him for it earlier during the day, and he said he had no idea were he placed it.

"AY mane...I had no idea it was even here. I just pulled out a random jacket" He tried to defend himself. Dior was smirking at me.

Petty ass.

"I still hate you" I mumbled. He sighed.

"Fine, I'll buy you a jacket" He negotiated. I still wasn't budging. "Anyone of your choice"

I finally cracked a smile, and my brother sighed in relief.

I know I'm spoiled.

"Now y'all should get y'all dirty asses off my car. I'll be back before midnight" He said as we got down from the car. He was placed on driver duty by my Dad.

"See ya!" Audrey waved as he drove off. We finally looked up to take in the house properly.

"Omo this house is fine as fuck" I said in awe. The mansion stood tall amongst other buildings in the Ikoyi Foreshore estate.

"I'm telling" Dior co-awed.

"Well what are we waiting for bitches? Let's move!" I said, leading the way. We were let inside by a bouncer at the gate, after I showed him the invite Angel sent me.

We entered into the house and I was surprised to see that it was quite packed. A few games had started already.

Guess everyone decided to be early tonight.

A few games had started like Ludo, I call on, and others.

This seems like fun.

"Heyyy bestie!!!" I heard Nafisa's voice, before I was pulled into a tight hug. This girl was choking me.

"Okay okay bestie. Let me go now" I pulled out of the hug, catching my breath.

"I missed you so much" She pouted.

"Girl didn't you see me like what? two days ago?" I laughed. This girl is dramatic.

"Whatever, I still missed you" She turned to greet my cousins.

"Hey babes" She pulled them into a hug.

"Helloo" They chorused.

"Have you seen Nori around?" Nafisa asked me.

"I was even about to ask you the same thing" I replied.

"She probably is still on her way" Nafisa shrugged. "Anyways I'm about to go play Ayo. Toodles bitches!"

I turned to my cousins. "Y'all should go have fun. Let's meet up by 11:30?"

"Are you really ditching us? I can't believe you" Dior huffed.

"I'm not. You gu—" Someone cut me off.

"Oh Christ! Are you girls The Balogun Twins?!" The girl asked, super excited. She was literally bouncing on her feet.

"Yeah we are" Audrey replied sweetly.

"I'm a huge fan of y'all! Oh my God! I can't believe it's you girls!" The girl continued. "Can I take a picture?"

"Of course babe" Dior answered, and can you believe what "the girl" did? She literally shoved her phone into my hands. I was highly upset.

Calm down Àyànfé, she's not worth your anger.

I took a couple of pictures and I made sure they turned out horrible. The foolish girl didn't even look at them, she just snatched her phone out of my hands.

"Thank you so much girls. I love you" She squealed.

"Anytime boo. Umm would you like to be in our upcoming smash or pass video?" Audrey asked her. I decided to leave them and wander around the house, in search of Angel.

I finally found her at the pool side of the house, talking with a guy. I started checking the guy out as I approached them. His outfit was very cool. I'm not even gonna lie, he's fine as hell.

Hmm, as fine as Daddy Kay?

Maybe not as fine as Kanaan, but still...

I finally looked away from him as I reached them.

"Heyyyy fwen, I thought you'd never come" Angel giggled as she hugged me. The guy smirked as our eyes locked. I broke the eye contact as she pulled away from the hug.

"Now why would I miss my friend's party?" I asked playfully. "Nice house by the way"

"Thank you! And it's not a party AY, game night boo, game night" She corrected, slapping her forehead.

"Yeah let me introduce you to my childhood friend. Natse this is Àyànfé. Àyànfé, Natse" Angel introduced. I pulled my hand out for a handshake, but apparently he had other plans.

"Nice to meet you Ayanfe" Natse pulled me into a hug. The way he said my name made it sound so much sweeter.

Shoot me.

"And you too" I replied, stuttering a little.

Wtf is wrong with you Ayanfe?!

"You came with your cousins abi?" Angel asked.

"Yes I did. I had to leave them though, 'cause one of their fans was moving crazy" I joked. Angel laughed.

"Is Kanaan here?" I asked casually.

"Hmm hmm" She nodded, smirking. I glanced over at Natse who was smiling at his phone.

What is making this one smile like this?

"I was just asking. It's not like I care" I shrugged, lying through my teeth.

"Of course that's what you'd say" Angel laughed. "But c'mon let's go in guys"

"Okay" I said, letting her lead the way. I glanced up to see Natse had fallen in step with me. He gave me a small smile. I smiled back, looking away.

Please, I'm shy.

"So Ayanfe....you have a pretty name. What does it mean?" He asked, trying to make conversations.

"Thank you. It means chosen to be loved" I replied.

"Wowww, what a thoughtful name" He smiled.

"Thanks, what about yours...Natse?" I asked.

"Shit, I don't know" He shrugged, laughing.

"Why won't you know? A grown man like you" I said. He shrugged again.

"I hate to cut your bonding short, but we've reached our destination" Angel announced loudly. I looked up and saw that most  of the games had started already.

Which one will I now play bayi?

"Have a good time. Bye!" She said, leaving me alone with Natse.

**************************
Author's note

  Wos popping guys? Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope you did.

Mehn, this chapter had a whole lotta pictures 😂😂. Did y'all peep I added a new character? Do you think Natse (nah-shay) will be a problem? Maybe, maybe not🌚. But Natse na fine boy o, no cap😂.

Our aunty Ayanfe is losing focus 💀. But anyways, don't forget to vote ⭐, comment and share with your friends.

I love you!💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.5K 25
He leaned into me so our lips were inches apart, I stared wide eyed, unable to move my body but I leaned my head back creating a little bit of space...
54.6K 13.9K 37
"Do you remember your highschool in Nigeria?" I asked. "Nigeria? No, I studied abroad!" "No! You were in Nigeria.Do you remember me?" "You? Am I supp...
4.7K 168 26
"You see, it would have been better if we aren't related, I mean, we ... could have easily...." He threw a glance at me "I don't think I will fight t...
403K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...