HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

12. Two of a Kind!

10.9K 503 130
By kukoowifey

All the directors were arguing with each other until their faces turned red as they don't agree with each other's opinion, must of the directors are old men and the two men arguing was same age.

Minho was sitting beside and watching as those old directors fought fiercely and Jungkook who was sitting at the main seat was indifferent, Oh he wasn't indifferent he just held his phone and stared intently, it seems like he didn't care those people arguing since the morning he sat in the meeting room, he would occasionally take a look at his phone and put down again picked it up again to look again, Minho paid attention during this period of time to his phone's interface, it happened to be the WeChat interface.

He suspected that Young Master had called him at night to get him some WeChat accounts but today, Jungkook had been staring at the WeChat interface when it was work time, even in this situation he was distracted who usually paid attention to, others are arguing and he's literally ignoring them.

Minho was thinking about it when he looked at Jungkook's phone, suddenly he seemed to see Jungkook's phone vibrate, at the same time Jungkook's body shook, in an instant he seemed very happy as he quickly opened the interface, Minho secretly took a glance.

Ava has accepted your request, you can start chatting now.

Ava!
Who's Ava?

Minho was confused, why did he never heard this name before? Jungkook had been waiting for this person all this time, it sounded like a woman's name.. Minho sneakily moved closer wanting to see what Jungkook would say to that woman but a cold gaze made him scared and straightened his back.

Forget it, his life was more important, he shouldn't be so gossipy.

Jungkook wanted to send a message but when he reached the chat, he found that he didn't know what to say, he hadn't seen you for five years and suddenly added you as a friend, did you know it was him? or not? then what was he going to say?

"What are you going to say?" he suddenly looked at Minho.... Minho  exclaimed then moved closer "Young Master? ... the first thing we usually talk about, 'hi, how are you?'"

Jungkook pursed his lips and didn't answer, it was obvious that he was not satisfied, Minho thought for a while "How are you? what are you going to say? should I call you by your name?" he was still not satisfied as Minho coughed lightly "How about, are you there?"

Jungkook's eyes moved, seemed to be quite satisfied with this sentence then he type and sent out, Minho's lips twitch, it seemed like Young Master never sent WeChat message to other people, WeChat was his working mode and he always told people what he needed to do, now he's actually complicated!

Minho was even surprised when he saw the message sent, it was actually displayed on the screen, the message had already been sent but it was rejected by the other party.

Minho coughed lightly as he couldn't help but wanted to laugh, jungkook obviously didn't react yet as he looked at the red dot and the following sentence, he narrowed his eyes and looked at Minho.

"What does that mean?"

The message had been sent but it was rejected, Minho didn't answer directly "Lee Minho." Jungkook's tone came with a hint of killing intent appearing in his eyes, Minho laughed dryly and explained softly "Young Master, this means you have been blacklisted."

Jungkook was speechless "Blacklist?"

Minho nodded seriously explaining maybe other party had seen the details of account and blacklist after add into the friendliest, he said softly afraid that Jungkook would not understand, Jungkook's face turned gloomy and Minho realized that he might said much and quickly stopped himself then straight.

God damn it! what if he lose his life? it's also because Jungkook asked and he spell the truth, okay!

The veins on Jungkook's forehead bulged slightly, his fingers that holding the phone tightened slowly as his cold lips curled up.

"She blacklisted me, does this mean that the other party know who I am?" Minho was numb to it and nodded thinking the possibilities otherwise why would someone blacklisted? Jungkook stared at the WeChat screen, he has added for long and waited just to know that he was blacklisted by woman! it was funny!

"If you want to blacklist me then why did you pass?" he was unhappy, Minho blinked and tell maybe person mistaken, Jungkook's mouth twitched as he shot his murderous gaze at Minho, Two directors asked Jungkook about his opinion, it was useless for them to argue because at the end the power to solve the problem was still goes to CEO but who would thought that Jungkook just glance at them coldly not knowing anything, Minho exclaimed him about the matter, since he didn't thought about it he just adjourned the meeting making everyone stunned.

he was too lazy to care about other's reaction, after picking up his phone and coat he straight walked to the office.

That woman, that damn woman.

She actually blacklisted after accepting friends request, it seemed that she already knew the person.

She actually treated her future client like this? heh, very good!

He sat in his office and changed to the another account, he wanted to add again but he found no response, he came to his sense, he had used so many accounts to add last night, if the woman was smart enough, would have guessed it probably, he was extremely annoyed and pursed his lips putting phone on the table, he had already contact the information based on his heart, he didn't expect to meet you there and suddenly made him this much restless, he closed his eyes and leaned back to the chair, it was as if everything had been messed up.

______

You rested at home for an entire morning, Seokjin was especially concerned and called doctor again to change your medication, your hands was better than yesterday and feel less pain, you wanted to go to the company but stopped by your brother, you're not allowed to go anywhere until your hands is healed but you're little angry as you have work pending and the clients are waiting, he was helpless and try to exclaimed that you shouldn't work for few days as your hands need to treated good, you couldn't react as you had lost your temper a little, you sighed and softly requested.

"My brother, I know you care about me but I'll just go and take a look, okay? I'll not do work until my hands healed as you said." he helplessly nodded, Uncle Han was ready to sent you as Rowoon came to insist that be also wanted to go with you cause you're hurt he's concern too and he didn't want to leave you alone, you didn't agree at first then looking at his puppy eyes and pleading tone you give in.

In the past you could do whatever you wanted but now you have to look at this small life, especially after meeting that person and looking at Rowoon's face that was so similar to his, you didn't dare to think much, you didn't even know what to think anymore...

Now that Rowoon wants to go out with you, his appearance probably attract a lot of gossip if he was discovered, sure enough it was inconvenient to be in the same city but you can't sent him away from you, Rowoon put mask, hat and glass almost covering his face as he seemed to used to it, no one will be recognised him in that way, you're satisfied hiding him from outside world.

He followed you behind with his shorts legs as you walked towards the company, the group of people worked overtime last night, so they were all listless at work at noon, some were sleeping on the table and some were playing with their phone, they didn't seemed to in good spirit to work at all.

When they heard the sound of high heels, everyone glanced at it casually, they straight up because no matter what you're still their boss but someone didn't care much.

They just curiously look at little bun beside you, it was short and cute dressing very stylish and fashionable, his delicate features was slightly revealed, Rowoon talked fiercely with the person who talked rudely with his mommy, he sat obediently Infront of the chair silently while you checked the drawing they did yesterday, many was attracted by this little bun and they couldn't help talking with him and one of them also give him candy, he didn't take it at first then with your permission he took it and thanked.

They're so stunned knowing that the cute little guy is your son and some colleagues even misunderstood that this child was Seokjin's but no one dare to said it out and smiled looking at this bun lovishly.

As you never said that you're Seokjin's woman or anyone they assumed whatever they wanted even they doubt if they misunderstood but how could a man spend so much time and money to a woman! they didn't think any relation name yet as the society always like this.

Most of drawing you didn't give compliment but told them to improve making them angry as they had worked hard yesterday overnight.

Later on Jennie came to take Rowoon outside the meeting room, they both had deal about something, if Jennie did favor to him, he'll sent his uncle's pictures to Jennie, not the kind of magazine or news pictures but personally taken by him in his casual clothes so Jennie's heart stir and didn't take him away from you.

Rowoon didn't want anyone to bully his mother, if anyone dare to do he'll not be polite to anyone.

End of the meeting Beomgyu came and handed his drawing, he had some injuries and his expression was cold as he went to sat his seat, this young man's work had already become dark attribute.

Rowoon also felt that Beomgyu's aura was cold, you recalled the day that Young girl told about his life, others might not be understand this man's talent but you will dig out, you're willing to give him a chance to be reborn.

After meeting you wanted to go back as promised to your brother but Jennie came to inform that there was new customer, she ran with her slightly pale face, something bad come? Jennie looked angry and afraid at the same time, you helplessly looked at her "Why are you running so fast? can't you just received a client?"

She was so nervous that her throat became dry "But that customer pointed out that he wants to see you..."

You blinked "See me?" she vigorously nodded, her breathing was unsteady and face was pale, her appearance meant that something happened, that client...

She avoided your sight making your heart beat fiercely without any hesitation you immediately looked at Uncle Han "Uncle Han, please send Rowoon back first and tell my brother that I have some other matters to take care at the last moment, so I'll take a taxi back by myself later."

Uncle Han hesitate as Seokjin clearly said to bring back to you as your hands are still not recovered but you softly said that you'll explain to your brother later and tell Rowoon to be good, your baby nodded.

Jennie was greatly frightened. you took a deep breath, In these five years, you had rarely been like this, she had only been so frightened once before when you gave birth to Rowoon, it was a little difficult to give birth as you had lost a lot of blood, Jennie was by your side and was so pale and scared even the blood on her lips ran away now you didn't expect to see her like this again.

You had probably guessed who the person was, so you calmly pulled her hand walking upstairs, she felt that you're so calm and doubt why you didn't asked who the person is! your calmness making her doubt clear that, maybe you had already met each other!!

"You knew long ago.?" her voice was slightly trembling and you didn't answer, she guessed that person on the WeChat might be, it doesn't matter as long as he came to be customer, it's fine, your calm manner said that you didn't care at all!

__

He looked around, the style of office was especially lively, on the table was a full moon, it's the very first time he seen this office that he felt very angry, his heart was stirred by all of this, soon he would be able to see that woman.

The second time, he wondered what would be the reaction of that woman's after seeing him second time, the color of his eyes deepen as he heard the sound of heels coming closer and he suddenly clenched his fists.

Door opened, after meeting him that day you thought that you would be nervous but when you walked to the office you realized that your heart was actually so calm, it was probably because you tried to comfort yourself that day or maybe you didn't take this person seriously.

After entering into the office, you saw the back of man standing Infront of your table, he was wearing a dark suit with his back facing, you could still feel the heroic spirit of this man, all the lines on his body were in a tense state, it was the kind of body that was very good, he only took a glance, you retreated your eyes before that person turned around then walked forward steadily, Jennie followed you behind and stumbled into the door that almost bumped.

Jungkook looked over for a moment, you softly tell her to bring coffee to the guest and she nodded staggered walked away as if she was drunk, a hint of helplessness flashed across your eyes, this girl ...

You looked back at Jungkook and smiled "Please take a seat."

He raised his brow as he had imagined countless scenarios where he will met you but he had never thought that you would react this way when you saw him, there was no sadness, no anger, no surprise, no joy...

There was nothing, nothing at all, your eyes are calm and your smile doesn't have silent expression that people will feel nothing, no emotions could be seen, his eyes darkened, are you so calm even seeing him Infront? then what was his surging emotions? what was the meaning of these days when he was so excited?

After telling him to sit, you went to opposite side and sat down on the sofa, there was silence in the office, after a while he finally walked and sat opposite you, his burning gaze glued to your body, Jennie bring coffee, compare to you Jennie's emotions was unsteady, it was rare for her to bring coffee smoothly to Jungkook.

"Please enjoy." she stood beside you "Show this gentleman the price list of our company." Jennie was stunned for a moment then she followed your instructions and went to bring price list, it wasn't finalized yet, you and Jennie set other day but now, it was only used to brush off the man Infront of you, so you directly tell her to brought it.

"Sir, you can take a look at our price list because of our company is new, there are still opportunities for preferential treatment in terms of price, if you like our design, you can introduce customers to us, we will represent the company to give you the most sincere blessing on your birthday every year and offer you a set of designs without any compensation."

Your voice was professional and calm as if you're really just communicating with customers, not to mention Jungkook even Jennie was surprised and couldn't help looking at you time to time, how could you be so calm! she wonder.

He looked at the price list, it was a lie to say that he wasn't angry, after introducing you fell into silence, you aren't in a hurry and quietly waited for the other party's reply, he stared at price list, he lowered his eyes to covered his emotions then his lips curved up into a beautiful arc.

"Is that so? then is there any special mechanism?" you looked at him slightly "What do you mean?" he raised his hand and pointed to the price list that flat on the table then looked at you thoughtfully "For example, choosing a designer."

Jennie's expression changed, it seemed like this man was here for you, at first she thought it was just a coincidence but after seeing how calm you, she realized that it wasn't.

After being stunned for a moment you had already prepared the facilities to deal with it and nodded with a smile "Of course you can, as long as Mr Jeon has a candidate in his heart, you can choose the designer after signing the contract."

Designing clothes was only one of the reason as if he didn't have any ulterior motives and gently weighed the sample with his finger "Then I'll order all of them."

You and Jennie are stunned, ... it's another big order? but you showed your calmness "Sir doesn't need to think about it? after all you don't understand our company's style & policy, what if.."

"No need, I know very well." he looked at you, his gaze was so hot that almost burn your face, he knew very well what he wanted to do "Alright, then wait a moment we will prepare the contract, do you have your ID?"

He handed the ID card, Jennie took it and quickly copied then both of you went to get the contract because there was not so many people in the company you and Jennie do lot of things by ownself, when you and Jennie walked she bumped into you "Don't come over, what can your hands do now?"

You're stunned and lowered your head to looked at the hands wrapped around gauzes, yes what could your hands do now? but you stood up inexplicably and mysteriously.

Jungkook had forgotten to size you up because he just stared at your face carefully, now you stood up finally he had time to look at you.

Five years had passed, from a wooden beauty to a seductive woman, your plain faced had changed into a faint makeup although you dressed casual, it looked tasteful, however you had dressed different then the first time he had met, that day it could be said you looked very capable but delicate and today you had the taste of a small woman.

After preparing contract, Jennie handed to him and he signed it without even reading making you stunned, he sighed just like that? back then when he signed the agreement, was it the same?

Jennie thanked him and took the contract "Happy cooperation." she politely said, Jungkook reached his hand to you "Happy Cooperation?" raising his brow to shake hand's, your lips pursed and slowly reached out your hand to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...
6.8K 142 32
■ This story is about a men who have different types of personalities. he is a play boy he go near girls just for his pleasure.. He Don't believe in...
NEXT STOP YOU By

Fanfiction

945 133 18
I want to stay away from you. soo far away so that I can't even see your face jungkook.I try not to miss you, i try to let go but in the end you're a...