HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

Par kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... Plus

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

11. Possessed!

11.6K 485 160
Par kukoowifey

You really didn't expect a little boy to have so much strength and didn't expect him to suddenly push, you was wearing high heels so when the little boy pushed you like that, your entire body fell uncontrollably onto the floor and the environment there wasn't good as bits of wood and glasses immediately pressed by your hands and it immediately make bled your hands.

Jennie cried out in shocked "It's bleeding!" she quickly squatted down to help you up, she was so angry and try to argue back, there people are so fierce and unreasonable, it's because some rich people came to bully them that's why they protected themselves being violent, you slowly stood up with the help of Jennie, your palm was in great pain and your butt was numb from the fall but you endure the pain.

Someone came to help you "How can you casually push people? you're not allowed to do this in the future." one of Young girl scolded little guy and asked you to help, she try to explain other people that you two are definitely not type of person who came to harm them, later on that girl treated your wound and lead you the way of Beomgyu's house but unfortunately you couldn't met him because his father was so mad, their living conditions wasn't good.

It said that Beomgyu's parents was in love then married each other but later on their economy problem broke their family, his mother divorced and marry with some rich man leaving her ex-husband and son, that's why Beomgyu's father started to drink, he was handsome man but after love affair and wife's betrayal made him short temper and sometimes he even beat his son and Beomgyu's father became addicted to alcohol cause of this he took loan and couldn't pay back in time, their life became miserable.

Beomgyu was cold because he was sensible person before he saw his parent's ruined relationship, that's why his art was strange and attractive, you thought that he was motivated by the environment but you didn't expect that young girl explain about his situation.

Even you both came to see him, he'll not met you in that situation and his father was losing his temper that's why you and Jennie couldn't met Beom-gyu, since you have to work overtime, you didn't waste time there and went back, surprisingly you saw the same driver uncle's taxi Parked at the same place as he was concerned about two little girls going inside the ruler place, good people's are still around, he sincerely sent you two back to the company, you thanked him thoughtfully.

_______

You couldn't eat anything because you couldn't hold chopsticks, your hand was injured and you didn't went to treat since that young girl already treated you there, so you directly came to the company and sat to work, Jennie was worried about you.

As you sat there in a daze, office door pushed opened revealing a man with a helpless eyes staring down at you, why did he come here? you're stunned and then thought for a moment before looking at Jennie beside, she immediately took the documents to cover her face and coughed lightly.

This big mouth, she must have told Seokjin that you're injured, she smiled uncomfortably "I didn't say, I only told Rowoon."

She was embarrassed, how could she have guts to directly told Seokjin! that's why she choose this method!

"Brother!" you stood up and smiled "Why are you here? I have to work overtime here, unfortunately I cannot greet you."

"Do you think I'm here to greet you?" he walked around the table and grabbed your wrist "Go home." your expression changed "No, I have to stay and work overtime tonight."

"You are already so injured, yet you still want to work overtime?" his expression darkened and look at you unhappily "I started a company to settle you down in country not to let you be so careless, you don't even care about your own injuries."

"Brother, I'm really fine." you wanted to pulled back your hand but he tightened "Cancel overtime tonight, come home with me or go to the hospital." your temper was little stubborn as you didn't want to go but he pulled your hand and walked forward "Brother, brother! let go of me first."

he acted as if he didn't hear and pulled you out, Jennie quickly packed your things and chased out, she smiled and handed your bag to Seokjin and ran inside the company, pretended not to see your murderous gaze.

Jennie noticed the group of people was gathered together near the window and discussing about the matter suddenly Kim Group's Director show up like their boss provoked, the way he pulled you and the aggressive expression on his face was surprisingly unexpected for the woman, so they just mocked as you had told them to work overtime but you had leave first but then Jennie strictly told them to work because she'll guide there.

Because of your hands was injured, you can't work, if the colleagues are not convinced, they can pack their things and get lost, Jennie was extremely mean because she had heard them bad mouthing about you, cause of her position no one dare to talk back with her and started to do work.

_______

The night was cold like as always, the vast seaside villa was silent, the sound of the sea breeze and the waves crashing against the shore could be heard one after another.

He came just taking bath and sat on the sofa with phone in his hand, staring intently, the phone displayed the WeChat interface, he opened the message Dahyun sent him, it was the name card that she pushed to him, after he opened the name card, he looked at your personal information for long time but he didn't add this person to his list.

The nickname on the document was your British name, Ava. Your profile picture was a delicate shell, the hand holding the shell was a pair of pure and white and slender hands, he was very familiar with these hands, those hands had been held in his palm countless times five years ago, they had once cut his skin.

He closed his eyes, he couldn't help but extend his hand to add, after coming back from the afternoon he sat there like a madman for a long time but still didn't have the courage to add that woman, as his aunt said five years has passed, people will probably no longer be the same as before, moreover if he added, would you not accept it?

Never knew that he would be so conflicted when doing things, he frowned and put the phone on the table, he felt a little pain in his throat as he let out a low groan.

Jeon Jungkook, are you possessed?

This woman left your life five years ago, she left so decisively, five years has passed, things had changed a long time ago.

He picked up his phone again and stared at the WeChat interface as he narrowed his eyes dangerously, just when he wanted to leave your account his fingers accidentally pressed the add button, for a moment his heart began to beat wildly, he was stunned for a moment then finally followed his heart and directly sent a friend invitation, his heart was like a fire that fell on the dry grassland like a star, it immediately soared to the sky.

One second, two seconds, he held his phone nervously and waited for ten minutes but didn't get any response, his expression changed slightly then cursed in low voice.

"Damn it!"

This woman wouldn't know that this account was his, so she don't want to add him? he seemed to have gone mad as he got up and grabbed the car keys but after walking a few steps he stopped again and called Minho.

"Get me a few WeChat accounts within five minutes."

"What?" Minho thought that he had misheard his unreasonable request and couldn't react for a moment "Don't you understand Human language?" Jungkook replied unhappily, after Minho agreed other party directly hung up, Minho was stunned hearing busy sound.

Why did Young Master Jeon need so many WeChat accounts in the middle of the night? when did the company develop a new business? why didn't he know at all? however, Jungkook's irritated voice was like a bomb on fire so he didn't dare to say anything and immediately went to work for Jungkook, after five minutes later Jungkook finally received WeChat accounts, he sneered and called again.

"You are too slow."

Then hung up the phone making one's speechless, Jungkook opened his notebook and logged into WeChat, Minho helped him apply for more than ten WeChat accounts, although he didn't know where he got them, Jungkook could still use them, he logged into the first account then add your account.

He waited for ten minutes on each account, when the other party didn't respond he changed his account again, this time he learned his lesson and entered the verification information.

You are really designer!

He almost spend hour for those account but got nothing.

Fck! This man was a little crazy, what was that woman doing? he grabbed his phone and looked at it, it was already past 10 o'clock, are you asleep? impossible, it was not even time for you to sleep, he called Minho again.

"Young Master, do you have any orders?" he was working but this man have to disturb him time to time, he managed to get almost 15+ accounts today, what was for that!

"Let me ask you." Jungkook's voice was cold "What can a person do at ten o'clock at night?" Minho was confused by this random question "young Master? what do you mean?"

Jungkook lit a cigarette, the smoke's fug covering his handsome face "I'll answer if you ask me a question.!" Minho was shocked "At ten o'clock, Maybe he went to sleep."

"Huh?" did you really go to sleep? then it seemed that he would have to wait until tomorrow morning? but why did he feel that the woman didn't sleep that early?

Minho didn't know who the person is, so he guess it might be a woman, so he suddenly said the possibility "If she didn't sleep at ten o'clock, she could still do a lot of things."

Jungkook frowned "What is it?" sensing that Jungkook was really curious about this topic, Minho told all the answers he could think of "Young Master, based on my normal deduction ten o'clock was the time for resting but the Young people in big cities didn't sleep that early, so at this time they either do things at night or work overtime or the family members were taking care of the children and coaxing them to sleep, oh or you are living a family life or making additional..."

Minho subconsciously blurted out the last sentence, Jungkook frowned and narrowed his eyes dangerously "Live?" for some reason Minho felt a hint of killing intent in his tone, what was going on? although Jungkook had been gloomy all these years, his emotions were still stable but tonight ..why was he so irritable?

"Young Master, what happened?"

"Answer my question, are you telling the truth?" Minho blushed "About ninety percent."

"So, that person didn't reply to your message and was living a life?"

"Uh... Young Master, I just said a lot of possibilities, why did you..." he only remembered one thing, could it be ... he suddenly realized something more important "Who didn't reply to Young Master's message?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and sneered before putting cigarette on the astray  "Do you want to die?"

"No, I don't dare."

And just like that Jungkook hung up the phone again, Minho felt strange, why did Young Master Jeon ask such a strange question all of a sudden? it was as if Young Master had done exactly the same thing five years ago when he had fallen in love with his Young grandma.

Could it be.??
Did Young Master have someone he liked again? Minho's expression changed, who was it? it actually entered Jungkook's eyes!

_______

At same night:

It was already late at night, Seokjin called doctor to treat your wound, as doctor told you to not touch water for few days and don't work, Seokjin feed you dinner and you eat awkwardly, you're helpless how you gonna take bath?

After dinner, Rowoon directly went to sleep, this face ... really resembled that person, five years had passed, Seokjin asked you to come back but you denied because you didn't wanted to see that man's face again but who would thought that you'll met him not long after returning into country, moreover it was kind of face to face, it was something that you didn't expect no matter what.

Your eyes darkened.

Later on one of maid came to help you to take a bath, when you look at the time it was almost 11, you clumsily wanted to check phone but your fingers was wrapped with gauze and couldn't open the phone so you went to study room to look for Seokjin.

He frowned knowing that you're still not sleeping, he was unhappy, since Jennie was still working overtime and you're not with her, you're worried and asked him to pickup up, he understands and nodded, you're satisfied and went back to your room.

Kim Jennie, don't say that sister didn't help you but she gave you a big chance.

You smirked and went back to sleep beside your son.

___

Next morning you wake-up and saw Rowoon sitting beside you, looking at you with a painful expression making you stunned for a moment "Rowoonie!" you gently called him, his eyes turned red when he heard you call him, he looked down at your hand and pointed "Mommy, you're hurt."

you looked at the hands wrapped in gauze and sighed helplessly "It's just a small injury, it's not a problem."

"Mommy is lying!" he angrily pointed his fingers snorting "Mommy wouldn't have wrapped so much gauze if it was a minor injury, mommy... what happened? tell Rowoon, who avenge you!"

You try to coax him saying that it was accident and it'll be fine within two days, he's so protective towards you and hugged you rubbing his face intimately "Mommy, can you bring Rowoon with you when you work in the future?" you refused as he's still kid and he need to go to school, he didn't wanted to go school and don't want to leave your side but you explain why he need to go school, you work to have peaceful life, when he'll grow up and you became old, he have to look after you.

You had saved a money to buy house near by his school, Rowoon wanted to be a soldier in the future so he's very obedient kid, he always listen to his mother, while son and mother having good conversation, Jennie came and walked Infront of you to checked your hands condition.

Last night you didn't check your phone to look at the design, So you asked Jennie to take a look for you if you received any new clients request, she knew your password and directly entered the WeChat.

"Wow, your WeChat exploded, so many people added you as a friend!"

She took her phone as well and sat beside you pulling business card, in one night there was many customers? it's not very likely, you also didn't believe because before your hands injured yesterday there was not so many people who added you, maybe someone is playing a prank! Jennie also doubt and randomly selected an account to take a look that account was actually blank, it seems that account just used or created.

And Jennie also doubt a key point that the IDs of accounts are looking same, so you both confirm that Someone was pranking, Maybe someone was spying on your work or company, so she dragged all accounts into the blacklist one by one and the end there was one different account, she wonder if it's customers so she take a look at the account, she showed the account to you.

You took a look and vaguely felt that this account looked a little familiar, it seemed that you had seen it somewhere before.... you saw the last number and your pupils shrank, you immediately looked at the introduction below.

"Eh, it was added through the business card recommend by Kim Dahyun, it seems like Miss Kim recommended a friend over, Pass." .

She moved her slender finger to pressed but suddenly strict voice came over "Don't pass." she was scared with suddenly shout made her hands trembled and directly pressed through, your expression changed and gritted your teeth.

"Quickly drag him down."

she was confused and didn't move for a while "Sarang, what are you doing? this is a customer recommended by Miss Kim, if you don't add."

"Blacklist."

She was stunned "What? why blacklist?"

"Do as I say! don't ask too many questions." you lowered your voice and your expression was ugly, she didn't dare to ask again and did what you told, she dragged that person to blacklist, you let out a sigh of relief and tell her to look for today's schedule, she went out, after awhile Rowoon came with his confused look "Mommy, is anyone bothering you?"

He just heard the conversation, you smiled telling that you added wrong number, your eyes was serious even your lips carried a faint smile, the final number of the WeChat account... you knew it, furthermore it was added through the name card recommended by Kim Dahyun, yesterday you naturally knew who you had met.

You leaned back against the pillow and closed your eyes, Rowoon wrapped his hands tightly around your waist as he leaned on your chest.

Jeon Jungkook, what do you want by adding me on WeChat?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

470 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
NEXT STOP YOU Par

Fanfiction

949 133 18
I want to stay away from you. soo far away so that I can't even see your face jungkook.I try not to miss you, i try to let go but in the end you're a...
6.8K 142 32
■ This story is about a men who have different types of personalities. he is a play boy he go near girls just for his pleasure.. He Don't believe in...
169 15 16
I don't want to be married to him anymore. There was no way I was mentally okay with dating a man with a daddy kink. I just couldn't. 000 This is my...