Random fanfic (short stories)

By marvelmood

no copyright is intended, i do not own the TV shows or characters all short stories are for fun More

Suits (Mike knows Jessica)
Chicago PD (Jay and Kim's secret)
Chicago pd Best friends
Chicago PD (crossover) part 1
Chicago PD (Crossover) part 2
Grey's Anatomy
nsic Los Angeles
9-1-1
F1 landos secret
f1 Rookies best friend
F1 that will be our friend
F1 where is he
F1 next door neighbour
f1 uncle carols
F1 Uncle Carlos saves the day
A/n

f1 GR

139 0 0
By marvelmood

Daniel pov

We was all in the paddock just after a race when someone shouted GEORGE WILLIAMS RUSSELL, he just looked up and said hey, how are you. she said i would be amazing apart from the fact I now have to spend 150 a week on go karting. George said sorry but its ok i will pay don't worry, where is he anyway? She said sat in your car at Williams with Claire and probably talking to you engineer and Nicky. George got his phone out and said hi Claire can you send him down to Mclaren garage we are out side there just tell him what colour im out side and how many down and he will count them, yes on his own he's fine trust me, he knows where everything is i have shown him and in every garage they know his face and are to come and get me it will be ok, would you like Ruby to say something? no ok thanks see you later. about ten minutes later we see someone running towards us and as he goes past each garage someone comes out and asks where is he going and is he ok and he just point, before he get here Lewis said you have a kid? George said no i don't, the kid comes  and said mammy too many people, she said i know it is but look who is over there? he said daddy. George said hey buddy we talked about this im not your daddy im your Uncle George, Ruby said oh give it a rest George, you are his dad you don't see any of his other uncles, paying for things, bathing him, changing, staying up all night if he is ill, playing with him, feeding him, putting him to bed, taking him out for the day. Carlos said man just own up to it. Lando said mate you do have a car seat at your house and have a spare room done up for him well im guessing its for him as you said it for your nephew when Alex and i asked about it.  George said fine they win, hey buddy you can call me what ever you want but no naughty words remember. he said daddy i need the toilet, Ruby said how bad on the number scale baby? he said 9, Ruby said George try and take him to your garage if he don't make just change him, there is spare clothes in you driving room as I stopped there before coming to see you. George said ok.

George said hang on and picks up the little boy goes to the Mclaren door and says can we please use your toilet he won't make it to mine. Charlotte answered and went of coure he can hes welcome in every garage you are the one that made sure of that. George just said thanks and ran through the garage to the toilets. I said wait the kid can go in to every garage and George can if he need the toilet? Ruby said he has bladder problems and because of that I did not come to races, George started to ask why we did not go so i told him and he said look just come for one race pick where evey and I will pay, I picked Silverstone because it was easier and he went and knocked at every garage spoke to every team principal and here we are that was when he was 2 hes now 5 nearly 6. they come out ten minutes later and he now has a Mclaren hat, and George said i only left him with Charlotte for two minutes while I went to find Zak and I come back and he has a cookie and a hat. Ruby said that's cool buddy so you now supporting the orange or still the blue? He looks and said blue are you silly mammy that's where daddy is. we all just laughed apart from George who bent down to the kids level and said we don't call people mean names buddy, say sorry to mammy, the kid look up and said im sorry mammy that was not very nice to say. George said you want me to get this hat signed by the driver of orange? he said yours George said buddy you have 5  of my hats with my name on each and you own one with you name on and you have a full Williams race suit which can be worn any where. he said orange, George seems to know what it means and said ok lets go and see Auntie Claire to get a pen and see if she brought her sons car so you can play. the three of them walk off, Lewis said some needs to take a photo but make sure it's not posted, Alex said done.

they come back and the kid is in a Williams toy electric car and Ruby said George if he get hurt you can look out, George said hey he will be fine i will follow him round and when we get home I will take him out the garden, and around the race track we made and he will have practice and take him go karting and he will win the championship by the time he is 7. Ruby said then i hope you will be together on the track at some point, George said get him up to f2 and Williams have already made their off and we will be together on the track. Ruby said and where am i getting the money from? George said well i would pay and I would also coach him as it will save me money and i know what im doing. Ruby said hey George so they have heard me talk about my son and my self but you have still not introduced us. He looks up and said this is Ruby and Jack. jack said hi. I then said hey im Daniel, this is Charles, Carols, Lando, Alex, Lewis and Max. Jack said ok im going now and with that he sped of with George running after him. I grab the hat and pen that George left behind and sign it and then give it to Lando who also signed it and give it back. Ruby said I think he has every hat now. George comes back with out Jack and Max said you have lost your child.

George said nah he at Williams playing on his iPad, Ruby punched him and said you bought him a new one? George said well considering he could not see the screen yeah i did. Ruby said your lucky i love you, Charles said wait your together? Ruby went oh no he's my best friend, and he will never have feeling for me im not his, before she can finish the sentence he has his hand on her mouth and said to her they have no idea, she said wait seriously? he said yeah i never told them, i have also never been caught. also how are you here, i thought you was going to Italy? She went yeah when your child's dad is in fomula 1 and that said child loves his dad we ended up at a track. Charles how did you get in to the paddock? she went oh i have a pass and so does he, we are at every race so Claire put be down as family members and im some times a photographer in the garage. she went also can you have jack tomorrow George im in work, He said im in work to, she said yeah i know but he can go yours i can't take him to mine. he said i will let you know, she said no its all good i will send him on the plane with Ferrari. George said it's all good i can take him he can go on the simulator, it will help with his go karting that will save me more money. Ruby went thought you would say that. George said i don't like him being so far away from both of us, Ruby said you know every team fights for him don't you? George said yeah but the only two that have a chance are Williams and Mclaren as they are the two closest to where we live. She said that's right but he is with Mclaren next weekend. I said wait how is that possibly, George said because everyone loves him and he's technically the first child of the rookies. Ruby said because im out of town with work, George has intense training and I know he won't do it if Jack is there, so i called zak and asked him if he can look after Jack because it then means George is still close by if anything happens and Zak said yeah sure just, Get George to drop him off at eight i will be in the office and George can pick him up at 7 when he finishes. i said cool we get a new boss for the weekend, George said he should be OK with you both but he might take to Lando more because we are closer in age. Lando said will he get in a car with me if so i can drop him at yours? George said if you explain im your friend, you drive like me and you have a car seat then yeah.  Ruby said just give him your car seat, George went the one in my car at the moment is the WILLIAMS seat, I said its ok don't worry it's for a child lets not stress about the name. Ruby said so swap with me for now i have the spiderman one you take that one and put it in your car and i will take the Williams. Ruby said shit George its medication time i have forgot it.

I said we are done for the day we can go home. Ruby said if you want you can follow us home but we need to leave now. they take off runing and are in the cars have jack in his car seat and are out of the car park before anyone can say anything. Lando and Alex said come on we will be in front of you lot we know where they live we have been there but did not known it was her house and did not meet her.we all left and we got there about forty minutes after they did. when we did go in  George was on the sofa with a sleeping Jack on his lap and Max said you look so cute.

Charles said you really look like a dad. Ruby ran upstairs and George went oh shit. Lewis said what's the matter? he said she has either gone to get the photo album of when he was born or she is upset. then we heard a big bang i said is she ok, She shouts George he said dammit woman I just got him to sleep but he gets up still holding jack, and then she come back down places something on the table and offers us all drinks we take them and then she put the tea on the table for George.
he comes back down with out Jack and said ok we all need to be out of here before he wakes up, Ruby said what have you done? he went you see i could not find the other pair of his favourite pj and the first ones I found was the Paw Patrol so thats what he's in. Ruby said for fuck sake im getting rid of them later, and they are not in his room? George said i think I would know if they was in his room he would be wearing them. Ruby said shit George they are at your mother's house, we went out last weekend and everyone was out of town. George went i will get them tomorrow, also I have order him Race suit pj the audi ones and Rory the racing car. Ruby said if my kid does not beat anyone of you in going to cry, Lando said well it will problem only be me, Alex, Charles and George on the track.  Ruby said George you better train him good and you better get him in the best team at the time because it will be Lando that will be at the top and I want Jack to beat him. George said how about on Wednesday after school I take Jack go karting, im off Wednesday.  Alex said Land and i will join you. George said no problem, and he walks off and comes back with a bag and looks through it and he see a letter so hands it Ruby and she said shit im not here, she grabs her phone and calls someone, she said hi mam are you busy next monday? oh ok don't worry, well Jack got parents evening at 4 o'clock and I'm not in town, i can't ask the babysiter to go she's only 17 it won't be fair on her, i can't ask him to do everything mam you know that, yeah i will phone James and see if he can go yeah bye love you. George said i will go.

Ruby said i can't ask that you will have him untill Tuesday morning thats not fair, George said oh give it up Rubes, im his dad it's all good and it won't take for every he's only 5 so in reception. Ruby said fine also can you go and order pizza for everyone my bank card is  on the table. Carlos said its all good i will pay and give George his bank card. George said ok. And I got out the photo album that was on the table and it showed George holding jack in the hospital another photo was jack Bathing and George holding him, Max said he really been a dad from the start. Jack woke up screaming and Ruby went up stairs and comes back down twenty minutes later crying she sits down and Looks at the letter and said im such a shit mum im never there for him, i can't cook, every car i have I end up crashing. George went over to her and said Woman you are beautiful, smart, brave, kind, you are a single mum trying you hardest and that enough, im alway here for you what ever you need, money, place to stay, to cook for you, to get you where you need to be. Ruby said i can't ask you to do all that. George said the day you came to my house crying saying you was pregnant and your dick head of a boyfriend left you i said i will always be there for you no matter what no get up and prove everyone wrong, you are amazing. she get up kisses his cheek and answers the door, she shouts George, He went god i love the woman but she is going to be the end of me but he get up anyway and he comes back witht he pizza places them on the table and walks out with Ruby. we heard George say how the fuck is he back? Ruby said i don't know but don't worry he won't ruin your career but you might want to tell the boys. George went i have no choice you heard what he said i need to phone Williams and Everyone else, Ruby said wise up and stop caring about what other people think, people need to get with the time and i am sure the teams will be ok with it, i mean have you seen the looks in the room you are all eye fucking each other. George just chokes and said Rue you can't say that, she said want a bet. George come in and said i know you all just heard the conversation so here it goes im gay. i said mate im pretty sure everyone in the room/grid is either Gay or Bi. Ruby went told you.

Lando said how did you know. Ruby said they way you all look at each other was the way Jacks Biological dad. Max said who likes who? George went shit she is going to out me big time, Ruby went do you all want me to say? We said yeah sure, she yeah sure but you but im going to bed after we have eaten and George is in charge,  oh and George yeah they can stay only if you use the spare room on this floor at the bottom of the hallway but if you do want to come to my room you know you can. ok here it goes Lewis likes someone on the grid that is not here i think it seb, Carlos used to like Lando but now has a big on crush Charles, and he likes you too Carlos, Then Daniel you love Max and i mean love and Max you see Daniel as your sole mate and don't get me started on you three rookies you have all likes each other since go karting day and don't even try to tell me I'm wrong alex I see the way you looked at Lando when he was p2 and the way you looked at George when he first scored point for Williams and you Lando you looked the same as Alex, Lando I seen the way you would alway touch Alex and George when then would lose because you felt bad and guilty and George well you told me so all I have to say is all of you need to decide on what you want to do and because you say we are all on different team and people will say shit you all need to stand up for you self and i kinda already spoke to every team. George said when? when you was all racing jack was with Ferrari as they was the second one I saw after Williams and he did not want to come with me and Nicky was busy doing press. oh and Alex Lando you hurt George you can look out and anyway im will be in my room George do what ever you want check on Jack before you go to bed and lock up.

George said fuck she's good, because by the look of everyone she is right? I said yeah she right Lando said she got it right, jack comes down the stairs and said daddy i need a drink and can you change my bed mammy is in the shower. he said yeah hang on let me go and get your bottle George shouts Jack come to the kitchen we hear him, Do you need a shower or did you tip your drink? He said shower George said ok go down to the one by you play room on this floor, take your pj offs  and put the shower on and get all your think ready and i will be there um go and get a pair of pants and you will have to sleep in pants because we have no pj here for you.  he has his drink in the bottle and off he goes and George said ok umm I now have to do bed time so um you might want to go because it will be a hour before i get back here.  We all say bye and leave apart from Alex and Lando

and that is how F1 found out about George's secret

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 34 54
Enjoy reading my story!!!! Trys to post as much as I can!!
5.4K 90 19
Short Ellick NCIS stories Don't judge based on the first few I wrote them years ago 😭😭 #1 in ellick April 8 2023 <3
288 2 63
A menagerie of short stories involving you the reader and some well known tv show, movie, and or book characters, in both familiar and unfamilar situ...
132K 1.6K 56
~Completed~ *being edited* Im jamie Reagans daughter learn my life, we go through my childhood to teen years and how I meet my future love in the one...