Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Rock

63.1K 3.1K 4.1K
By -Kira_Kira

[ IMPORTANT ]

From this point on, glitched texts

L̶̛̻̱͈̫̝̫͚̗̮̈́̐̇̾̕̕̚͜ị̸̍̉̏͐̏̚͠k̷̡̢̙͉̩͖͓͓̫̦̈́̎̀͆̅͝e̶̡̥̙͂̂̆̕     ̴̡̥̣͔̬͋̔̀̉̾ͅẗ̸̯̪̞̥͎̠͖̞́͐̏h̸͓̲͇̫̘̩̽͐͜ͅi̸̤͓͎̗͈̼͛̿̋̍͋̄͝s̴̲͙̲͚̘̖̒̀

Will sometimes show up in the story, be sure to read them since they will have important hints to Y/N backstory and the reason she ended up in this world.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

◇♡◇♡◇

"Say, Zenitsu, Y/N, is it just me, or are we going around in circles?"

"You think so?! I was getting the same feeling! I knew I could count on you!"

We stop in front of a door.

"Alright, could you check if this room is safe?"

Shochi just looked at him with an annoyed expression. "Why don't you ask Y/N to do it?"

"WUUH?! Why would I ask such a cute girl to do it?!"

"And asking a child is fine?"

"Okay! Fine! Stop looking at me like that! I'll do it myself!" He opens the door, looking inside. "Okay, there's no one around, let's go this way!"

We start walking once again.

"Tanjiro, please show up!"

A drum sound echoes' through the room, making it start moving.

"Th-The room just flipped!"

Everyone started falling through the window, I hug Shoichi in order to protect him from the fall, closing my eyes waiting for the impact.

But….it never came.

I opened my eyes, only to see Zenitsu underneath us, a puddle of blood forming below his head.

"Oh god, Zenitsu are you okay?! Wake up!" I say, starting to repeatedly slap his face. Honestly speaking, this isn't something you should do to someone with a wound on the head, but I was in a panic okay?!

"Zenitsu! Zenitsu!"

His eyes suddenly shots open at the same time that I gave him another slap. "Ouch! Why are you slapping me?!"​​​​ He says, putting his hand on his cheek.

"You are okay! Thank god!" I say, pulling him into a hug, I was scared that he was genuinely going to die, since different from the anime he softened the impact of not only Shoichi but mine too.

Taking a closer look at him, it's clear from the amount of blood on the floor that he did get more hurt than in the anime.

"I don't really get what's going on, but this means that you accept my feelings, right?!" He says, I don't know what he is saying, but it's probably something stupid again. I let go of him so Shoichi can explain what happened.

"Are you alright? When the room spun around, we got thrown outside! We fell from the second-story window."

"Did we now?" He says, smiling oblivious to his condition and putting his hand to the back of his head.

"You protected me and Y/N, so we're fine, but…"

"I'm glad to hear that, but what's with all the tears?" His hand leaves the back of his head, he looks at it only to see it completely stained with his own blood. "NOW I GET IT! I FELL RIGHT ON MY HEAD, DIDN'T I?!"

"Yes!"

He didn't have time to panic more about his wound, since a laugh started coming from inside the house. "What's this?! What's this?! What's this?!"

"Coming' though! Coming' though!" Inosuke screams, headbutting the front door of the house and getting outside.

Zenitsu hugs me to his chest, though I don't know if his intentions with this action were to protect me or to use me as an emotional support plushed animal.

"There it is again! The monster boar!"

"I'm getting a demonic vibe."

"It's him! The fifth survivor! He was the first to climb the mountain and the first to descend it! Mr.impatient!"

Inosuke gaze goes to Tanjiro box.

No one hurts the best girl!

He started running in the direction of the box while I got out of Zenitsu's grasp and ran to it.

He's faster than I thought, I won't have enough time to get in front of the box!

If that's the case, then I-

I tackled him, we both rolled down the floor, my entire body felt like it was burning from the scratches of the rocks in the ground.

"Who the hell are you, woman?!" He screams, grabbing my hair, I yelp in pain in response.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" It was Zenitsu's turn to tackle him this time.

"From where are these weaklings are coming from?!" He yells, harshly trowing Zenitsu off him, he grunts in pain with the impact on the ground, Inosuke once again runs to the box, this time I have enough time to get in front of it.

"No! You can't hurt her, you walmart peppa pig!"

"HUUUH?! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME IN SOME ALIEN LANGUAGE?! AND GET OUT OF MY WAY! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!"

"She doesn't speak Japanese! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu, from the demon slayer corps just like you!" He exclaims, getting in front of me and the box with his arms open.

"Demon slayer corps?! Then I shouldn't have to tell you! We have to get rid of this box!"

"No! This belongs to Tanjiro!"

"In that case, I'm going to demolish him and the box!"

Both me and him stand there, making no move at all.

"Why you!"

"Inside this box…there's something that I won't let you touch! Something precious to Tanjiro!"

"Come on! There's a demon inside the box! Don't you get that?!"

"I've known that from the very start! I'm…. I'm going to ask Tanjiro directly myself! So…you…you can just back off!"

He raises his leg, he's going to kick him!

"No!" I yell, grabbing his leg.

"Let go of me!" He says, throwing me to the side.

"Y/N!" Zenitsu tries to reach me, but is punched in the gut before he could, Inosuke starts going in the direction of the box, but falls to the floor after I grabbed his ankle.

"You're so annoying!" He screams, starting to kick my face, even so, I kept my grasp.

If I let him go, Zenitsu will try to protect the box and will get hurt just like in the anime! He's different from me, he belongs to this world, he's more important to the story and that's why an intruder like me should get hurt instead!

Ỷ̷͙̠͗̾̉͜e̶͎̤͎̱̱̥͒͂͘͝ã̵̛̗̘̞̓̊̽͌͝͝ḧ̷̡͖͕͙̬̹͙́̃,̴͓͌̂̃͠ ̵̢̮̮͔͍̹̖̙̦͔̄̏̄J̴͍̼̬͖̹̹̘̬̏̒̀͜ͅů̸̢̢̘͙͍̈́̀̉́̄̑̐̚s̶̡̧̛̛̥̘̮̥̹͉͐̓͑̔̾͜͠͝ṫ̸͓͎̞͖̤̱̙̤ͅͅ ̶̨͉̗̰͇̣̭̼̲̉̿̀̍̊̾̋̽l̶̗̗͑͆͂̀̍̓̄̈̍ȉ̶̞̈́̈́͗͐͝ķ̶̨̛̺̻̰̣̺̝́ͅȅ̴̘̗͔̊̒̏͛ ̵̨̛̹͕͓̣̖͈̏̑̆̐̐͠͠͝b̴͇͕͒̑̑͆̕͝e̸̪̞̐́͒́̈́̏̑͝f̴̻͓̑͑̀o̶̼̤̅̒̄͛͋̌͘̕ṙ̶͍͚̜é̶͖͎̗̭͖̺̤̝̱̈.̵̨͉̣̰̮̱̩͗́̇
̷̡̥̭̦̭͇̟̼͕̹͛̌̊̾͒
̸̢̻̭̬̱͚̖͐͒̔̊͗̋̑͠B̴̧̻͙͇̪̖̲̟̅̏̄̓̆̏̐̑ë̵͍͔̜̞̬͚̱́f̴̳͓͖̽͌̑̾̆̓̑̔̀ó̴̟̜͙̫̣̝̄̅͝r̷̢̨̝̄̊e̷̛̬͖̩̟̫̲̗̜͕͖͒́̍̈́̄̑͠ ̸͕͎̲̺̤̐̄͋͌̌́͊̚ẇ̶̡͉̈́͋̀͋̂̋̂̓̈h̵̬͍͔̺͖̠͇́̔a̷̻̳̟̙̱̱͍̯͊̈́̐̊̎̆͊̚͝t̵͉̝̖̮̬̖̘̬̔̏̓̏̓̉̔?̴͍̞͑
̸̯̩̪̈́͌̋͊͆̓͝
̷̰͔̤͔͙̈́̇̂̄́̇̐̓̈́I̶̡̼̪̱̝͂͂̕͜ ̵̦̩͓͇̘̠̫̫́d̶̼̞̫͕̥̅̈́͜o̵̥̮̖̘͂̇̏͛̃̓n̵͖̙̻̠̟̼̖͊̈́̏'̸͈͋̃͆͂̄̀͛͋̕͝ṯ̵̈́̅͗͒̔̀̓͂͝ ̷̡̛̝̘͍͙̖̙͆͛̔̍̇͑̅͝k̵̘̩̜͊͒̄̋̿͒n̸̰̯͔̙̥̩̠̬̩̾̒ͅȏ̸͔̮͖̠͐̌̀̈́͝͠w̵̯̳̳̩̠̮̪̙̥̠̌̄͐.̸̥̦͚̋̅̇̃͐́̇͗ ̵̣͔̪̦̮̻͇̪̲̩͐̿Ȉ̴̖̼͉̟͓͓̯͎̲̈́̐̋ ̴̹͙̗̅͐̀̓̃͛͐̒͜͜ḑ̶͙͕̳̪̯͍̦̩͆̾̈́ỏ̵̬̤͘ͅn̷̥̼̱͔̣̰͉̯̍̅̒̒͗̐͜'̷̢̳̜̣͇͙͗t̵͙̏́̊͒̉̍̅̃̕͠ ̵̩̱͈̼̪̭̬̇̀̂̈̏́͑̔r̷̺̭͂̀͊̇͋̊̓̀͒e̶̻̭̟͖̻̗͓̞͇̿̏̿̉̊m̴̞͖̥̖͉̌̈́̔̈́͝͝e̸͍̲͕̜̗̺͇̐́͒̄̍̕͝m̴͔̠̪̣̼̭̠͍͎̹̐̊̈̀̏͗̾̚͝͝b̷͔͉̻͂̍̅̄̒̾͒͝͝͝è̵̡͉̟̝̙̩͍̹̮͇̅̐̎̐͆̈́͗r̸̥̙̉̀̅̾̾̋̈.̵͖̐̔͠
̸͉͎̟̖̦̦͐͂̂̚
̵̡͇̲̼̠͍͎̼̟̊̋̿̄̋̅̈́͑̊͝ͅR̵̢̧̛̟̭͔̼̗̰̜̎̃͊͠ȩ̷̡̢̳͓͉̖̟̰̟͊m̸͉̳̥̜͙̟̃̒̍̒͜͠ͅê̴̖̟̦͙̪̹̰̖̑̑̊͋̈͘̚͠͠m̴͓͉̦̞̮̬̥͓̹̯̂̚͠͝b̶̡͔̺͖̼̜̒ë̴̢̟̩̳̞͎́̐̏ͅř̶̫͖̍̊̋̅͛͌͛̀͜͝ ̴̥͈̺͍̠̮͕͍̑̓̇́͌̐̏͊ẃ̶̧̡̠͈̫͇̓͝ͅh̷͔̦̗̲̞̒̌̈́̍͝ã̵̝͓͓͙̖̮̯̲̜̿̇̂̍t̸̹̼͈̓̎̆͊?̵̥̹̙͇͓͉̀́́͑̕
̶̣͚͖̜̉̌̂̑̈́̎͐̕͝͝
̸̦̀̔̅̈́̿̽͝Ẉ̶̧͉̘̰̃̒̇́̿̒̚ͅͅh̴̢͝ő̴̢͖͚̼̘̣̣̤̦̘ ̴͇̬̞͉̤̟̈͜I̶̡͙̪̳̰̭͓̾͝ ̵̘̯̯͙̩̯̤͙́̍͆̋̓̿̄̊͜͝ͅw̶̨͎̟̞̙̓̑̀̎a̶̧̝̹͍̼̭͆̋̚ş̸̙̦̲̼̣̜̄̉̋̇̈́̈̌̅̅͝ ̶͓͚̳̼͂̏̎̓̾̋̋̋ḃ̸̨̻̦̼̭͂͒̆̈̀̑͛̑̕ĕ̵̡̠͙̙̼͙̗̀̐̌̈͜f̴̜̝͖̣͇̥̭͓̞̔͝ố̶̧̥̺̪̩̲͐͂́̚r̸̡̧͎͔͎̫̗̳̞̫̀̎͋̏̐̈́é̸̛̝͙̥̤͕͕͎̠͚͜ ̶̙͕̻̻̞̪͎̰̰̫̀̍͠I̶̡͔̦͎̗̯̪̼͗̊̅̔́ͅͅ ̷̛̲͉̣͚̺̥̞̻̮͊̓̉̓̾ḛ̸̲̈́͌̈́̌̊͆̒͘͠ǹ̴̙͓̫̩̳͎̼͖̘̱̋͆̆̍̿͝d̵̡̳͂e̷̡̮̰͖͉̘̺̱̩̱̓͑͊͂d̶̮̰͙͍̊̈́̀̎̒̐̏͒̔͠ ̴͉̪̦̙͕̤̫̟͋́͋͂͘ͅų̸̱̝̬͍̹̖̗͗̀͂̀p̵̢̥̯̘͔̹̗̰̱̋̽̇̾͝ ̸̺̥͍̳͈͛̒͠ͅh̶̭̖͔̊ẽ̵͚͗̃͆́͝͝ͅr̴̗̭͍̝̱͇̦̋̌͜͝e̸̖̓͂͒̑.̶͕̘̃͊̇

…?

I came back to reality with the feeling of something weighting on my back.

Inosuke managed to get out of my grasp while I was daydreaming, and now he was stepping on me.

One side of my vision is red, he really didn't hold back with his kicks.

"Get off her!" Zenitsu jumps on his back, trying to pull him off, however, Inosuke was firm on his ground, putting more force in his foot.

"Ack!"

The pressure on my back started to make me feel like I was going to vomit all my organs, tears start to seep out from my eyes. I don't like pain. I hate it. I really hate it.

"Stop it! Stop hurting her! She's precious to me!"

"Knock it off!" A familiar voice appears, Tanjiro punches his ribs, making him fall back and finally stop stepping on me.

"He broke his bones!"

Tanjiro crouch in front of me, cupping my cheeks and examining each side of my face, judging by his frown it probably didn't look good. He gets up to look at Inosuke, glaring at him with a very scary expression. "What's wrong with you?! Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps?! Don't you understand why Zenitsu didn't draw his sword?! It's because it's taboo to draw out our swords to each other! And also, why would you hurt a civilian who can't even defend themselves?! Giving Y/N a one side beat down! You are the lowest of low!"

Inosuke laughs in response. "So that's why, my bad. Let's fight barehanded, then."

Okay, Tanjiro kinda wanted to fight him, but more because he was mad with himself rather than with Inosuke.

He promised he would protect you, but not only he immediatly got separated from you inside a house were a demon was walking around, he also let a weird person hit you in order to protect the sister that he also was supposed to be protecting.

He felt like he failed you.

"Y/N, are you okay?!"

Zenitsu asked to Y/N, tearing up with the sight of his (soon to be) wife all bloodied.

I think he's asking me something but-

"Mochi."

Zenitsu just looked at her confused, I mean, he asked if she was okay and she responded with mochi,  who wouldn't be confused?

Ignoring his confusion, she slowly started to get up to go in Inosuke's direction.

Y/N silently pokes his arms, he whips his head to glare at her, angry for being interrupted. She then extends her arm and drops a pretty and shiny rock in his hand.

"….what's that?"

"Rock."

"HAAAAAAH?! I CAN SEE IT'S A ROCK! WHAT IM ASKING IS WHY YOU ARE GIVING ME A-" He suddenly stops his rants like he realized something, only to proudly puff his chest and say: "I SEE NOW! It's an offering, right? Because you want to become my underling after seeing my strength!"

Y/n didn't understand shit about what he said, but since it sounded like a question she just smiled and nodded anyway, she just hoped she hasn't agreed to him bash her skull against a tree or something.

"Wait! She doesn't under-"

"Then watch what your boss can do!"

"Boss?!"

"Yay!"

Y/n claps, since he sounds excited, she thought she should go along with it.

"Y/N, please don't encourage him!" Zenitsu whines, hiding behind her with his hands on her shoulders, like always, she doesn't really show much reaction to the sudden psychical contact.

Inosuke runs in Tanjiro direction, while the boy in question just wanted to end this already and go check on Y/N, and so, the little fight they had in the anime never happened, with Tanjiro putting his hands on Inosuke shoulders and shouting: "You need to…calm down!" He says, headbutting him with his inhumanely strong forehead.

"AAAH! THAT SOUND! Did he fracture his skull?"

Inosuke stumbles back, his mask falling off his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 264 23
⁀➷ ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ ! ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇʀ ╰► 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 "The strong are to help the weak, not harm them." ...
3.3M 128K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
9K 154 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...