The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 68

5.3K 198 211
By classicallycomplex

It was dark.

very very dark.

The kind of dark that enraptures person like thick suffocating smoke and makes everything around them blurry.

The type that makes your sanity slip away and causes to see things that in fact are not there.

The type that even caused shivers to run down the spines of the monsters that lurked in it.

It was Tom's favourite time of the night.

He was sitting, in the dark.

The only light was the tip of his cigarette he had Nagini smuggle in for him. He needed some sort of familiarity in this place. If he wished to keep his sanity that has arguably had left him long ago.

He could just about make out the clocks hand ticking softly infront of him from his watch. 6. 56pm.

Something Tom had always liked about England was how quickly it got dark in the winter months, how quickly light was snatched from the world. 

The winter was approaching the amber coloured leaves falling from the trees decorating the ground like floating flames. 

He watched the clock steadily.

Tick tock tick tock.

Then the famualr chime from the circular box sounded.

7 chimes loud and clear 7 o' clock.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》

The air was cold and rigged against Bellateixes pale skin that seemed to nearly glow in the thick darkness.

As the swirling smoke from her apparition deceased she stepped forward a unsettling smirk spread widely across her lips as she stared up at the looming white building infront of her.

A lust of blood formed inside of her, an eccentric buzz of electric shooting through her veins at the stimulating thought of having a person life on her fingertips.

She heard the famialr whispered of apparition causing her wild hair to shift slightly from the wind as Lucius Malfoy and  Antonin Dolohov appeared beyond her wearing similar sickening grins.

"Come on boys" she drawled barely holding back her excitement as she began to walk towards the door.

"Let's have some fun" she cackled.

A deadly spell left her wand and chaos irrupted as the doors glass shattered into thousands of tiny fragment they stormed into the building wands a blaze matching the fiery anger in their eyes that lit up the whole asylum with fire ash and smoke.

Desks exploded screams of patients and cries of the injured swarmed the halls. Ahah coals and ecuxruitng painful screeched of death filled the air making it thick like smog as they made their way through the building turning any sight of the dull ish white to a shocking charred back with a single blast.

Bellatrix lurched at the the receptionist staring at her in fear collapsed on the floor from being slammed into the wall from the explosion.

She gazed up at Bellatrix. Terrified. Her blonde hair fell into her face her eyes wide her mouth hung open disturbingly as if a scream was about to tear through her but Bellatrix was quick to aim and with a blinding green flash the womens body thudded to the floor along with the rest of the debris.

Lucius and Antonin had gone on ahead, killing everyone in sight. The hospital was filled with the sound of souls being wrenched from the bodies of corpses yanked to hell by the grim tapered and Bellatrix feeded off of it like a vampire to blood.

A man ran out infront of her frantic and desprate  as she walked Bellatrix cackled as the man looked back at her horrified.

"Stay back devil!" He shouted flinging a heavy old book at her engraved with a golden cross.

She caught the book with her wand, it hovered in the air before her as she stared at it. With the click of her tounge its pages caught alight as she glared back up at the man,

the Cheshire cat like grin spreading across her crimson lips.

"God can't reach you in hell dearie" she whispered.

The man gulped his hands shaking wildly as he tried to grasp for an escape turning to run but his foor caught on the wooden ceiling paneling that now lay scattered in the floor and he fell with a sickening thud.

He screamed as Bellatrix towered over him her stiletto stabbing into the centre of his chest. "Please! Please please I have a wife! I have childr-" the zap of frightening emerald cut his sentence of  as his eyes glazed over and a human became a corpse.

Bellatrix kicked his head stepping in his skull with her sharp heel till she heard the satisfying snap of the head breaking, only then did she move in.

Killing and killing. Spell after spell. Scream after scream till her blood felt like an nuclear wave running through her veins keeping every hair up right with ecstasy.

Each room was emptied with people each turning to soulless sack of flesh with the flash of jade and snigger of a deranged witch.

Lucius burst into a room already destroyed from hundreds of explosive spells. He quickly exterminated the screaming teenager and nurse huddled in the corner their bodies still clutching into one another even in death.

He gulped back his nausea and turned to leave the now oddly peaceful room when he caught a piece of wood shift out of the corner of his eye.

He whipped around aiming his wand at the corner when a women with long black hair and skinny arms bursts out at him.

"No! No don't! I'm with you! I with you I'm with the Dark Lord!" she yelled hysterically.

Lucius paused raising one perfectly sculpted eye brow at her but his strong arm did not falter his wand pointing at her neck.

He watched the heaving girl beneath him her hands up in surrender as she collapsed to her knees in a begging position laying herself down at his feet. "Our lord asks you not to harm me" she whispers.

Lucius paused "stand" he commanded and the women quickly scrambled to her feet, Lucius stabbed his wand into her shoudler blades.

"Well we'll just see what he says about your little story" he scorned shoving her out the door.

She staggered over the debris but Lucius kept her up by the scruff of her neck as they met a disheveled and sweating Antonin in the hallway wearing a shaky smile on his lips.

"All room clear?" Lucius asked Antonin nodded through heavy breathes.

"Who's this?" He asked tipping his head to Nagini but not even sparing her a look.

"claims to be with The Dark Lord. We'll just have to see" Lucius grabbed onto Nagini's hair roughly pulling her head back making her yelp in pain.

"And trust me girl. If your lying.... your death will be anything but quick" he hissed releasing his hold on her as she whimpered hanging her head low.

Lucius watched as Bellatrix came skipping towards them giggling manically a crazed look in her deep black eyes.

She stopped in between the two men grinning evilly, her eye drifted down to Nagini's hanging head.

"Oh hello skinny" she jeered using one red fingernail to lift Naginis shaking face up to look her in the eyes.

"You know her?" Lucius asked curiosily Bellatrix hummed giggling slightly

"shes are own little spy aren't ya pet?" She laughed patting her head and skipping on.

"Come on boys! The Lord is waiting, don't want him to get lonely!" She called.

Lucius dragged Naginin down the hall behind Bellatrixes twirls and skips till them came to a door labelled 66 at the end of the destroyed hallway.

Bellatrix threw her head back smirking sinisterly at the group as she reached for the door knob and yanked it open dramatically storming into the room her hungry eyes desprate to sought out her master.

Her searching eyes stalled on the lean silhouette of the man in the chair of the corner of the room lounging in a articulated manner as if he was the cover of a magazine.

He was staring at her over the top of his newspaper, black soulless eyes dancing with red as they tracked her down causing a small suttle gasp to escape from her lips as she collapsed to the floor in a bow.

"My lord"she greeted in her bowed position. "My Lord" Lucius, Antonin and Nagini repeated shakily bowing their heads.

Tom scoffed "for gods sake Bellatrix get up that floor is disgusting some mudblood vomited on it the other day trying to overdose on medication" he scowled.

Bellatrixes eyes widened as she scrambeld to her feet wiping down her dress frantically.

Tom sighed loudly "you couldn't have been any quieter? I've been stuck in the same page for the last 20 minutes" he hissed.

"Our sincerest apologies My Lord" Antonin mumbled soflty as Tom rose to his feet.

"so I see you've met the newest member of the cause" he said looking at Nagini who shrunk back a little.

Lucius's grip tightened "so she is with...us?" He asked glaring at her, Tom hummed as he picked up his black coat from his chair putting it on, Bellatrix rushed over to help him.

"I'm not physically inefficient Bella" he snapped causing her to jump back mumbling an apology.

"Why?" Lucius asked

"pardon?" Tom asked raising his eye brows at the man questioning his intelligence.

Lucius's face turn sickly pale his eyes widened slightly

"i-i didn't mean to-to for...forgive me my Lord" he stuttered like a child in trouble.

Tom smirked slightly amused by his fear.

"last time i checked Lucius, you are not permitted to challenge my judgment. But to satisfy your curiosity... Nagini, please show your new coworkers what your are... bringing to the table" he said with a unsettlingly charming smile.

Lucius let go of Nagini pushing her forward slightly. She looked around her like a rabbit surrounded by wolves before her eyes landed on Tom's. He gave her a small nod of reassurance.

She took in a deep breath closing her eyes as the pale gleam of her skin formed into shimmering jade scales, her eyes narrowed turning amber, her body contorted into a long limbless tail. Till she had formed in a serpent slithering at her Lords feet.

Tom grinned wickedly running his fingers over its head as the snake looked anxiously at the other shocked deatheaters.

"Meet Nagini" Tom smirked as she quickly transformed back into a wiry women standing slightly behind Tom with wide scared eyes.

Bellatrix was the first to speak... well shout.

"Filthy half breed!" She screeched pointing a accusing bony finger at her storming towards Nagini who shrunk back in fear.

Tom snatched Bellatrixes wrist dragging her back.

"Bellatrix compose yourself!" He scorned viciously. Lucius glared at Nagini.

"dirty blood" he hissed at her causing her to flinch slightly.

"Hey!" Tom shouted making Lucius jumped as he grabbed him by the collar harshly.

"You wouldn't say that to Snape would you? Or Greyback? So its obviously not their blood that bothers you is it? Its just becuase your so pathetic that your scared that she has taken your place as favourite deatheater and so you lash out like a misogynistic prick. She is one of you now understand? She has the same value and worth as all of you, and If I here of any discrimination towards her you will all be hanging by your wrists for a week" he spat.

Lucius gulped his silver eyes widened in horror as he nodded quickly.

"yes my lord, yes my lord" he muttered profusely.

"And that goes for you two as well" Tom barked at Bellatrix and Antonin who mumbled apologizes.

Tom sneered at Lucius tightening his grip in his collar slightly so the veins in his hands bulged and Lucius whimpered.

"You know, a little birdie told me you've been at my house every night... harassing my wife" he whispered fiercely.

"I-I-I..."

"you are so lucky that I don't have the time to personally rip your eyes from their sockets and send them to your wife and son. Never cause her any trouble again or I will see to it that your blood will be the dye of her new dress. do you understand me?" He threatened through clenched teeth his eyes where flared with the terrifying spark of truth.

"Y-yes my Lord" Lucius whimpered.

"Good. Get out of my sight" Tom spat dropping him harshly and walking towards the door the small group dressed in black following close behind.

They made their way through the remaining corpse that was the hospital, not a living thing in sight all lifeless bodies staring at them with glazed eyes as they walked past.

Nagini stayed close to Tom jumping ever so often when a spark fizzled or a plank clanked till they made it to the car park where Tom silently extended his arm to Nagini.

Shakily and cautiously she took it yet she put her faith in her master. She swallowed her squeak of supprise as an awful lightheaded feeling zoomed through her body for a few seconds till she was back in her feet.

Tom looked up a small relieved sigh leaving his lips as he stared up at his manor where no roaring flames of fire where present and everything was in place except for the shattered window of the dining room.

Her heard his followers apparate behind him and he began walking slowly up the stone stairs of the house glistening softly in the evening light due to the patterning rain.

He could feel Nagini behind him from her sniffing and shallow breathes.

He really wished she would shut up.

He tried to keep himself composed as he walked slowly up the stairs not allowing himself to let go of his control and dash for the door screaming Auroras name.

He stayed calm, tranquil as he approached the looming mahogany doors.

He stopped.

Bellatrix looked at him confused and reached over to open the door for her Lord but he stopped her.

"Its manners to knock Bellatrix" Tom explained, raising his fist he knocked firmly on the door applauding himself silently for effienctly covering up his hesitation to his adoring followers.

They waited.

But nothing came for a good five minutes, so they knocked again.

Then there was the sound of rapid footsteps and the door was hurled open in a pit of anger Aurora appeared at the door her face fierce with frustration as she began to shout.

"I swear on Merlin Lucius Malfoy if you show up at my house one more time I will take that fucking death eater mask and shove it right up your hairy-" she stopped suddenly.

Her enraged jade eyes widened slightly her mouth parted in a mixture of awe and panick.

Nagini gazed up at the taller women with curiosity from behind Tom, Lucius tried to edge behind Tom in attempts of escaping Auroras fiery wrath while Bellatrix budged by him to get a better look.

Tom forced himself to not suck in a breath. It felt so good to see her again. So so good.

How he had missed her face, her presence. Her viridescent eyes that shone with hundreds of emotions that even the most talented of authors could not describe, her ebony soft curls hanging by her face as they escaped her loose bun at the back if her head, her pearly skin, her flushed lips. The curve of her cheekbone, the sharp angle of her jaw.

God she was beautiful.

Incredibly, unimaginably beautiful to the point Tom doubted that the goddess of love her self- aphrodite would be any match for her.

In his eyes, she would look like a mere weed beside a rose next to Aurora.

Tom smirked raising an eyebrow down at her making her stomach erupt into a sickening feeling of what she couldnt tell were butterflies or Hornets.

"Miss me?" He said soflty, only to her.

It wasn't a sort of mock that he wished for his followers to hear his boldness. It was a simple question he wanted an answer to, only from her.

Aurora looked like she was buffering her eyelids fluttering as if trying to wake herself up from a nightmare. Instinctively she immediately tried to slam the door but Tom wedged his foot prying it open and watched as her face contorted with panick.

"Don't be stupid Darling" he said sternly.

Aurora swallowed thickly and began backing away from the door slowly like a trapped gazelle in a pit of lions. No, serpents.

She was outnumbered, out muscled, beaten.

  Tom pushed the door open as the small group walked into the house, he took his time staring up and around the grand mansion he had snatched from his fathers cold dead hands and smiled proudly at he letting out a small sigh.

"Its nice to be home again, glad to have me back Sunshine?" He asked a conniving grin forming on his face as he walked slowly towards her as she backed away quickly.

"Get out" she hissed her voice bitter like venom "Get out!" She yelled fiercely.

Tom chuckled and tutted her like a misbehaving child, it made her blood boil.

"Now that's no way to greet your husband is it?" He frowned.

She tried to turn round and run, maybe if she was fast enough she could get out the back do and-

Tom grabbed her wrist with a firm grip, not enough to hurt but enough to be like a clamp.

She tried to pull back a sickening panick overwhelming her body as she gazed up at the deep soulless eyes of her ex lover, his once beautiful hazel eyes that reminded her of an oak trees bark had now changed to the oak trees autumn leaves like the changing of seasons- Auburn.

She would never get used to that awful crimson tinge in his eyes.

"Get out Tom!" She demanded trying to yank her hand back but he grabbed her shoulder with his other hand keeping her in place.

"This is my house Aurora" Tom said with an amused smirk "my name is engraved on the entrance gate" he laughed slightly nearly... unhinged.

"Its my name too" she growled a sneer forming on her lips.

"Ah so your finally embracing being a Riddle hm?" He teased mockingly.

"yes, I plan on celebrating just as you did... killing Tom Riddle" she snapped.

Tom's playful demour shifted his amused glance turned to a hard glare.

"Leave us" he barked at the lingering deatheaters in the doorway and quickly they scattered away like scared mice.

The air was stiff and heavy as the two old kindling flames that had grown to be raging forest fires stared at each other, their breaths tangling with one another.

Tom dropped his hand on Auroras wrist but kept the other on her shoulder lightly.

He leaned closer his hand running tenderly over her collar bone, her neck to her jaw.

"I missed you" he admitted softly.

"Get off of me" she sneered batting his hand away, "I don't want you here" she said tom scoffed.

"well you made that quite obvious" he scowled.

"How did you even get out?" She questioned confused. Tom stayed quiet giving her a knowing look, Auroras face contorted in fear.

"What did you do...." she whispered shakily.

"I had no choice, you made me do it" he shrugged.

"What did you do Tom! What did you do to those people!" She commanded grabbing the scruff of his neck roughly pulling him down to her level breathing heavily.

Tom grinned, an awful twisted sneering grin as he mocked her. "stress isnt good for the baby, sweetheart" he said calmly tucking a stray curl that escaped her bun behind her ear his hand slipping onto her stomach.

She just stared at him in horror, how could a man be so sociopathic? So unfeeling? And still be classed as a human.

She shove him back pulling away from his grip and storming towards the door. Her head was spinning, words chanting in her head she barely even registered the cold lashing rain pelting down in the ground around her making her night dress cling to her body as she rushed to the car in a sense of panick yanking the door open.

The familar salty tears had began forming behind her eyes as her hands shook on the steering wheel, her stomach felt like it was turning inside out her throat dry and rough making her breathes come out as pants.

She couldnt hear Tom shouting her name as he ran towards the car his hair drenched along with his clothes as he threw his hands on the cars hood slightly startled a the utter distress and manic in his wife's eyes.

"Aurora Stop!" He shouted through the screaming terrenstial rain Aurora didnt even realized he was there the mind was pre occupied running at 1 million hour an hour thousands of fears scaring her of what he did to those people.

She turned the key the engine roaring to life but Tom didnt move he kept shouting at her to stop but she couldnt hear.

She reversed leaving Tom standing there screaming for the car to stop, she could barely see him through the sheets of rain slashing through the air causing his figure to be like the blurry figures created by her enraged paranoia that had been torturing her at nights lately.

She didnt stop, she coukdnt stop and when Tom realized she wasnt stopping it was to late.

She hit him.

Hey guysss

Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

I'm sorry a quadrillion billion times for not updating shit it's been what? Like a moth? IM SORRY! I had a lot going on with exams coming up and honestly I had no motivation to write but I'm back now and hopefully updating every week to week and a half

I love you all so sorry for the wait

Stay safe!

~ Lizzie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 119K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
355K 9.5K 70
Annabella Ariana Grindelwald, daughter of the Criminal Gellert Grindelwald, and traitor Queenie Goldstein. Age 17, eyes the color of the deepest pur...
1.1K 59 24
Delve into the enigmatic tale of Tom Marvolo Riddle, a figure of beguiling allure and chilling malevolence. Possessing an undeniable charm and a dang...
357K 9.3K 123
♛𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬♛ ✧Marauders Era ✧ "..𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫" - Tom...