The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ

28.7K 869 190
By mafia-x-logic

Unknown Pov

"So that's the story in balamory." I spoke, taking another sip of my drink. The electric feeling down my throat spread like wildfire to my wings.

"Thats- alot to take in, my King." the werewolf spoke from behind me.

"Mhm" I replied, setting down my drink on the wooden table. Turning around to see him, half his face in the dull yellow light and the other was infiltrated by darkness.

Taking three steps towards him, I smile sinisterly.

"You see, werewolf." I sneered. " Not many know about this prophecy about the True Queen, all the additional powers and whatnot." I stare off into the distance.

"But the story is a big burden to carry. Even for me, which I why I told you." I return my gaze to him, looking him up and down.

"I feel honoured, my King." he bowed.

I shook my hand in front of my face. "Oh no need for that, you won't know for much longer."

"Wh-" he began but was cut off by the sound of a broken bone.

Guess a werewolf can't talk if his neck has been snapped.

Now to find out who this Kyra person is, I thought whilst stepping away from the dead body on the floor.

"Oi," I point to a random werewolf. "Arrange a rogue attack on the Dragon kingdom."

"Yes, my King."

"Now."

Syfas' pov

I watched as my little rose put on her white slip dress, standing in front of a mirror so I could see every thing perfectly.

She shifted her gaze to the right side of the mirror and locked eyes with me. Quickly averting my case back to the sheets on my bed and playing with my fingers.

"Bunny! I saw that."

"Hm? Saw what..?" I played dumb.

"Hmm... You were watching me get dressed."

"NoIwasnt." I spoke all in one breath; guiltily.

"Yes you were." She squinted her eyes at me.

"Nope!" I shook my head, pursed my lips and shut my eyes. Realising, right after, this is exactly the reaction she performs when guilty.

"Then why is the paper you're reading upside down?" She questioned. Good question.

"Umm.."

"Cause you were watching me!"

"Ugh, fine. I was watching you." God I sounded like a stalker. She folded her arms and had a prideful look on her face.

"I knew it." She spoke.

"Yea yeah, whatever." I mumbled into her neck, watching her shiver with delight.

I felt a power surge through me whilst kissing her silky skin. My mate. My beloved.

My wish upon a shooting star for years.

Standing right next to me, in my arms. Nothing feels better than this.

Whilst I was stuck in a reverie my little mate turned around a stole a kiss from my lips. Catching me off guard I just froze, the connection I felt for just a few seconds-

I chuckled. She looked so innocently guilty.

"Are you getting comfortable?" I smirked and watched as she realised her hand was rested on my chest. Her other arm wrapped around mine.

"Um.." I caught her off guard this time and stole a kiss from her pretty lips.

I knew, if I ever was going to fall in love, it would be with her. She's the one my soul chose over 50,000 years ago. The one my soul entwined with.

The fluorescent hue of her eyes had me captivated the first time I gazed into them. Like a whirlwind of a grassy meadow on a sunny day, perfect for a picnic.

Look at her, getting me to say things I never thought I'd think. I almost chuckled at myself.

"Bunny?"

"Hmm?" I replied, still in a gaze.

"Don't you have work?" She spoke, almost sadly and my eyes dropped when she said. I was going to have to leave all this behind, to do some fucking paper work.

She wiggled out of my arms in a second and walked towards her little set of rhinestone rings.

Whilst I just store at her pretty curves. I had to leave all this fucking behind. Did I mention that?

"But-"

"No buts, Bunny." She spoke, her hands on her hips, her dress hugging her hips.

"Mhm." I hummed mindlessly, my eyes on her hips, my thoughts in the gutter.

"Now tell me why," I spoke huskily , walking up to my little treasure who backed up slowly. "I'd want to go and do some boring paperwork,"

I got closer, my lips inches away from hers, I heard her breath hitch,

"when I have my little mate right here, who I can entertain quite nicely." I leaned forward and licked her bottom lip, watching her bite down on it softly.

"Um.." I watched her try to formulate sentences and saw a blush forming over. I raised my brows.

"Cause you have to..?"

Ugh. Why couldn't I be a baker or something so I could eat my little dessert all day everyday with no burdens.

I stepped forward and hugged her. My arms tightly wrapped around her slim waist, my nose buried into her vanilla scented hair. My arms lowered, one hand grabbing her ass whilst watching it in the mirror.

Fuck.

Maybe that was a bad idea. I thought, feeling my pants tightening.

My little situation almost caused me to miss her little moan. I squeezed her round ass one more time, listening to her little moans.

Groaning, I let her leave my arms.

"I'll see you later, Little rose." I kissed her forehead and made my way to my office.

Now I have to work with a hard-on.

"Let's go back to mate and do this tomorrow." Devil hornishly panted. I wish buddy.

"There's a lot to get through. But you get used to it." Lexa spoke to Kyra as she stared up at the high ceilings.

"You think?" Kyra spoke wearily, this was a big castle.

"I know." She smirked and held another door open for Kyra, upon entering all the guards bowed their heads.

Lexa showed Kyra around with Slate following shortly behind.

"Hello dears." A familiar voice spoke. Sarah, the former Queen, stood before them.

"Hey mom." Lexa spoke and hugged her mom, Kyra watching with a little envy.

"Hi Kyra, dear, how are you?" Sarah asked as she wrapped the little few in her arms, a hug Kyra rapidly returned.

"I'm doing quite alright, thank you. How are you?"

"Doing good myself." She smiled.

"So what are you up to?" Lexa asked.

"Oh I was just on my way to the greenhouse, I'm not risking letting them flowers die on me. I still don't know who took care of them for a little while but I'm grateful for it."

She smiled and left, striding happily towards her plants.

Kyra stood near Slate who held her little bag of sweets. She gently took out a pink marshmallow and bit down on half of it.

"Is that a marshmallow?" A deeper voice spoke out. She looked up to see the former King.

"Yes! Do you want one Mr. Dominic?" She muffled and rumbled through the bad to find another. She handed it over to him.

"Thank you, Kyra."

"Okay moving on." Lexa spoke and pushed Kyra forward from behind leading her to another door.

Soon the three were done with their "little" tour and Kyra wandered back to her room. She settled down on her bed whilst Slate stood in the corner.

"Why don't you sit on the chair, Mr Slate." She offered and he grumbled an incoherent response, settling down.

She grabbed the remote and started to watch some cartoons, giggling to herself at the funny parts whilst munching on her sweets.

Slate admired his new Queen, he was very fond of her personality. He hadn't met a creature as innocent and content as her. Watching over her everyday was a highlight to his life. There was never a dull moment. Sometimes he had to refrain himself from laughing. He's never laughed since the day he lost his mate.

Not even a crack of a smile.

But this little fae changed that. And it was enough for him.

Out of the corner of his eye, Slate saw a small figure move across the bushes. His eyes widened as he stared out the window.

He entered the mindlink and quickly informed his King.

"My king, there is an intruder in the palaces gardens."

There was a small panic from Syfas' side for now he had someone to protect.

"Get my Queen somewhere safe."

Slate rushed to take action, goving Kyra a little excuse as to why they had to leave but in the end got her to follow.

On the way, Kyra saw guards moving with pace towards the castles doors.

"Where are they going?" She spoke but Slate didn't respond. He didn't know how to. So she assumed her voice got lost within the noise of the ordered footsteps.

They soon reached a secluded area, nearer to safety. Kyra turned away for a few seconds, observing her new surroundings but when she looked back she saw a different person.

"Um..where's Mr Slate gone?"

"He's been summoned by the King." The guard spoke. "I've been hired to take his place, My Queen." He bowed.

"But.. he was just here." She gazed around the room, trying to find the big, burly man but to no avail.

"It was an urgent matter." The guard spoke.

"Um.." Kyra didn't know what it was but the man before her made her uncomfortable. His blonde hair was dirty and his smile was more sinister than friendly.

"May I know of this urgent matter." She spoke sternly, not enjoying his gaze on her.

"Unfortunately, I don't know the matter myself, My Queen. But the King told me to take you some place safe."

"Some place safe?" She thought, why would she need to be safe. Was something going on?

Before she could make any more requests the guard nudged her to take a few steps and held his arm in front of her.

"Please follow me, My Queen."

With no reason to make a scene, Kyra hesitantly stepped forward. The guards smile dropped into a more serious face whilst she was a little out of view and turned around, looking into the corner whilst he saw his apprentice dragging out Slates body.

He lead the Queen further and further away from the castle and before she could question anything, he held a piece of cloth drenched in chloroform to her nose.

Whilst the Queen was kidnapped from her own castle, the King and many guards fought off rogue wolves. Another attack.

Syfas was clawed down my three wolves who circled him. Whilst he spat out the blood and propagated his next move, a gust of wind blew and the three wolves were dead.

Syfas stood up confused and saw the Vampire King wiping away some blood from his mouth.

"Hello Syfas."

"What are you doing here?" He responded, watching his guards scare off and kill the rest of the rogues.

"I was in the neighbourhood and thought I'd pay you a visit." He shrugged.

"Bullshit." Syfas rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Fair enough. I've heard that Kyra is your mate." Syfas remembered that Kyra was somehow intertwined with this King.

"And?"

"Well I've come to pay her a visit. God knows how she's holding up with you as a mate." The vampire looked Syfas up and down with fake disgust.

"Yea yeah." He responded and walked up to Acil, the other King following behind. "Make sure they're all gone."

The two Kings walked side by side towards the castle, the vampire a little behind out of respect.

Syfas tried to mindlink Slate but with no response.

Where is he? He thought.

"I can smell your panic."

Syfas scoffed. "I thought werewolves were the ones who can smell fear"

"Fine. I can see your panic." The vampire looked at Syfas, analysing him.

"I'm just not getting a response from someone. That's all."

In a quick second he felt someone entering his mindlink.

Slate! Where are you?

He spoke but the voice returned was not Slates.

MY KING! Slate was found unconscious near the safe room.

That sentence almost made Syfas faint. He was stupid. He didn't see that the rogue attack was a distraction for his beloved Queen.

The colours that she brought drained from his face. His mouth opened a little in shock and his heart sunk.

His little mate was taken, and he had no idea where. Or who...

"You good there, mate?"

"Mate.." he spoke: heartbroken.

Questions

1) what are some the theories you have for future chapters? (Ps this helps with writers block🤍)

2) Do you celebrate Halloween?

Sorry for the late update. College is really hard work and it's hard to find inspiration or time. I hope you can understand. 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 77 23
Three personalities, two worlds, different goals but one fate, band to be bonded. ~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~ Deep in the oblivion of existence in the fairest and crazi...
262K 9.3K 152
This is a first draft version AND CHAPTERS ARE MISSING. Please read Russian Roulette: Family secrets [2021 Version] which can be found on my profile ...
127K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* ๐ŸŽ–Featured Reading Lists: โ€ข@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning โ€ข@TeenFiction Soul Deep โ€ข@WattpadRoyals Fantas...