Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... More

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
๊งเผบ๐“—๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆเผป๊ง‚

Chapter 10

1.8K 29 20
By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

I slumped into my chair and sighed to myself, we already had a meeting, so I don't know why Coulson want's to speak to us, more specifically me, Steve and Bucky, so I waited for the call whilst Steve navigates himself through the different buttons on the tablet and in a few short seconds, Coulson appeared.

'At least I got that right', Steve says and Coulson chuckles a little, 'don't worry, it'll take some time getting use to', he tells him.

'Probably a long time', Steve says whilst I watch him take a seat and fold his arms across his chest, which makes his muscles strain against his shirt and I look back at Coulson, who was leaning against his desk.

'Well learning is improving', he says and picks a file out of the stack of papers he had on his desk, '...anyway, I need to get this out of the way because I'm going to be busy and will be off the grid for a couple of hours, so I have a new mission', Coulson tells us and then when he wants to continue, we're alerted by another alarm from his side of the call.

'Excuse me, I have to talk to the General, he'll be pissed if I miss another call', he says and when we nod, Coulson disappears with a few clicks of his monitor.

When the five minute mark passed, I got bored, so I stood up, walked out of the room and went to grab a book, from previous experience, I knew that this meeting wouldn't only take a couple of minutes, they usually lasted longer, so I figured to passed the time with a book and have something to enjoy while I wait.

When I returned to the room, I sat in my chair, opened my book from where I had left off and began to read.

________

I was reaching towards the end when I got frustrated with it and threw it across the room, where in that moment Coulson had appeared, 'Y/n', he warned when he ducked his head down and it flies over his head and onto the floor.

I grimace, and when his eyes land back on me, I already know what's coming next, 'that was Steve', I point out whilst I see his head snap to me in the corner of my eye.

'I clearly just saw you', he says as I sigh, 'fine, it was me, that book belongs in the trash along with the author', I said and this time he sighs.

'What did I tell you about throwing books', he questioned as I lean back in my seat and cross my arms over, 'honestly, I can't remember, there was just so much rules', I began when he interrupts.

'Y/n', he called out as I roll my eyes and sigh, 'fine, you told me not to because it could hit and or hurt someone', I said.

'Exactly, you throw another book like that again, I'm taking all of them off of you', he says as I scoffed at his response, 'you wouldn't do that, even if you wanted to', I said as he nods.

'Fine, I'll take your dagger and trust me Y/n, I will take it', he says as I sighed at him and grew frustrated, 'Fine, I won't throw one again, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the author has just signed their death warrant', I said.

'Y/n, you're not killing the Author and if you do, no missions for a month', he suggests as I grew frustrated and scoffed at him, 'seriously, I never get to do what I want', I responded as he chuckled and the duo doing the same as I heard them whilst I rolled my eyes.

We could do it in secret, she says as I shook my head a little, can't, we won't have missions for a whole month, can you live with that, I questioned as she shook her head, mmm, she mumbled and continued, we love our missions, she said as I nod, exactly.

'Y/n', Coulson called out as I look back at him, 'sorry, what else did you want to discuss', I asked as he sighed a little, 'what did I tell you about listening to the voices in your head', he says as I shook my head a little, 'to not too', I said as he nods and smiles, 'exactly, you shouldn't be stuck in your head all day, that's why there's a little something called talking to people around you', he says as I sighed a little and nod, he always can tell when I zone out or I'm not where I'm supposed to be, the thought ran across my mind as I look back at him and he smiles.

'Good, now the mission will be you and Bucky', he says and I scoff for the third or forth time, 'Yeah, I don't think so, I'm not going with him, I'd rather take an imp that'll do a much better job...', I began when I heard Bucky's faint scoff and Coulson's sigh.

'Y/n, be nice', he says.

'I'm not going to be nice at all, I don't like him and he's shown on many occasions that it's mutual, so no, I will not', I said, 'I'll go alone', I suggest and watch him shake his head, 'No, you'll go with Bucky because this is a team building exercise to get you to get along with each other', he explains, and before he can go any further, I interrupts him, 'yeah, because that worked out so well last time, didn't it', I said.

'Y/n', he says with a sigh, 'I'm asking you nicely', he adds and this time I'm sighing to myself, 'Fine, but don't be surprised if I bring him back dead, I'm not having his back for...', I began to say when he interrupted.

'Y/n, your language, please', he says as I scoffed again, 'I don't care about my language, I'm not having his back, period', I said and slump into my chair again.

'Fine', he says 'if you do this for me, and he's back here alive, I'll get you anything you want', he negotiated as I shook my head, 'I don't want anything', I said as he fold his arms whilst leaning on the table behind him, 'I was going to suggest doughnuts', he began to say when I shot my head back at him, '....I got your attention now huh', he questioned as I sighed at him and heard Steve laugh whilst Coulson did too.

'You know Coulson, you're lucky there's a hologram in the way of you getting hurt because that's the direction you're going if you want me to hurt you', I said.

'So, how much would you like', he questioned, ignoring my threat, '...two, three', he counted as I stared at him, 'four, five', he continued as I ignored him.

Stay strong, she says.

'I'll get you the ones from little Italy, the ones we got last time with the team', he says as I look back at him, don't do it, she said.

'Six, and I'll consider it', I said as he chuckled and nods whilst standing straight again, 'Great... see, logic, knew you couldn't resist', he implied as I show my frustration to him, which only made him laugh, 'you do realise I out rank you right', I remind him, 'so I can easily do this mission by myself without you telling me what to do', I said.

'You can', he says, 'But you won't because you like me to much', he says and I scoff to the idea, 'your more of a yapping parrot, who doesn't quit', I said and I watch him laugh with Steve.

*Bucky POV*

'I'll throw that in the pile of things you've called me since we've met', Coulson tells her, whilst I continue to look at her and observe.

She's quiet and reserved when she needs to be and angry and pissed the other time she doesn't get what she wants, which reminded me of myself and it was cute seeing her death stare the whole time she expressed her displeasure to the whole idea of us going on a mission, but Coulson was good with his convincing and I could see myself how much he had a friendly father daughter dynamic with her, and the respect they have for each other.

Now, I watched her walk out a little anger whilst Coulson and Steve laughed at her last response and I get out of thought, I don't know what was said, but she looked pissed so I walked out and I prepare to do the same until Coulson stopped me, 'Make sure she doesn't run into trouble Bucky', he says as I look back at him and nod, '...and don't take what she said literally, she'll have your back even if she thinks she doesn't', he explained as I nod again.

'And Bucky', he continued before I pushed the door open and I look back at him, 'whatever you did to make her mad, it'll go away, unless you did something more stupider then making her mad, then your level of forgiveness will be really high', he explained as I nod again and head out.

*END OF POV*

*Steve POV*

'So they still hate each other huh', Coulson questioned as I shook my head a little but also shrug my shoulders, 'honestly, they've been at each other's throats since the beginning', I said and shrug my shoulders again, 'But, I don't know, somethings changed, for Buck this is all new to him, so at the beginning he'd shout at her, now he just stay's quiet, to be honest, no one's ever challenged him on an intellectual level and Y/n does that, granted he gets annoyed, but he doesn't complain about it, he never complained about it', I explained and he leans back on his desk again.

'I've known her for years, but I've never seen her like this as well', he says.

'Maybe he did say something to her', I suggested as he shrugged his shoulder too, 'you might be right, anyway, I'm sure they'll get along soon, Y/n, isn't someone who holds grudges unless she has too and trust me, you'll know if she does', he says as I chuckled a little.

'How do you know she'll have his back in this mission', I asked.

'Trust me, she'll do it, besides, whenever she gets a job, she'll make sure she follows my instructions to a T and nothing will get in the way of that, also, she isn't one taking her personal problems to missions, she'd either deal with it before or after the mission, the choice is really up to her, really', he responded as I nodded.

'Well, I hope your right', I said as he nods and gives me a reassured smile, 'I am', he replied as I stood and nod, 'well, I'll see you when they get back', I said as he nods.

'What are you up to now anyway', I questioned.

'I need to fill out reports of the last mission', he says as I nod, 'what about you', he asked.

'My focus group', I responded as he nods a little, 'the blip happened five years ago, you still haven't left it', he questioned as I shook my head, 'No, we all have something to cope with Coulson, this group helps people like me', I explained.

'You know, you didn't have to come back right, you could've stayed with Peggy', he says as I sighed and nod, 'I know, I just couldn't, after I had my dance, she had a family to get too so I couldn't be someone who could be selfish at that moment', I said.

'Well, there's such a thing as moving on, getting to meet new people, even falling back in love', he implied as I leaned on the table, 'I know, just don't think that's on the cards for me right now', I said.

'...Besides, I'm still learning about everything that's changed, after all this time, after the ice, I'm still learning', I said as he smiled a little.

'I know, Sam tells me your training with him, you even got Bucky to do the same', he says as I nod, 'yeah, we're trying to get him trained to be next captain America, but he doesn't know that yet', I explained.

'So, you decided not to do this forever', he says as I nod, 'a long time ago, it's time I give that mantel to someone else deserving and I think after whatever's left of Hydra's gone, I am too', I said as he understood.

'Well, you deserve it', he says as I nod again.

*End of POV*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
2.7K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
1.4K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
9.6K 426 46
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ. โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ She captivated Bucky instantly dur...