you're addicted to me, don't...

Per hiraiwrites

A typical marriage between a sociopath and a psychopath -inspired by Britney's songs [Two broken souls scar... Més

important - basically what the plot is about
-directory-
1 revenge party
2 hand over the money
3 a hockey game
4 hospital (1)
5 Dinner time
6 Museum: fake identities
7 Close shave
8 Shopping trip
9 Who?
10 A full day
> Extra chapter: André
11 Midnight call
12 game of chess
13 hospital (2)
14 "Why are you sick?"
15 1k reads special - Hanseok's birthday
16 Seohae, I love you.
17 hospital (3) - Seohae's turn
18 It's karma
19 Uncontactable
20 a dangerous game
22 2k special: Seohae's character
23 leaving France (throwback chapter)
24 Gun Fight
25 New Year's Kiss
26 ENDING #01 (pt 1/4) I'm sorry.
27 ENDING #1 (pt 2/4): I told you not to trust me (pt 1/3)
28 ENDING #1 (pt 3/4): Project: Undercover (france)
29 ENDING #1 (pt 4/4) Just Like Animals [FINALE]
30 Night strolls
ENDING #02 pt. 1
31 - You betrayed me (Hanseo special)

21 next day

856 18 6
Per hiraiwrites

(a direct continuation from the previous chapter)

Seohae lay cuddled in Hanseok's arms, sleeping until the sun woke them up.

She woke up first, finding Hanseok's arms wrapped loosely around her body. She looked up to him, trying not to move so he wouldn't wake up.

Hanseok soon woke up too, half opening his eyes and planting a kiss on the forehead of the woman before him. "Good morning." He greeted, his morning voice all husky and lazy. A flush crept up her face. "Morning." She smiled.

"It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today." He said.

She buried herself further into him, and Hanseok pulled up the blanket to their shoulders to keep her warm.

"You're so warm," She breathed. "Let's skip work today."

"Of course. Let's stay in this position forever." Hanseok agreed, pulled her closer to him.

"I need to pee."

Hanseok rolled his eyes and sighed, letting go of her. "Go and pee." Seohae climbed out of bed, returning his forehead kiss and ran to the toilet.

"Come back later." He yelled as she exited the room. He looked around the empty room. Their clothes were on the floor and the bed sheet came loose.

Seohae soon came back to his room, standing at the foot of his bed.

"Hanseok, we're naked."

He looked under the sheets. "Guess we are. Are you cold?"

"A little, I think we should--"

"Cuddle. Come here." He interrupted.

"Didn't you say you're cold? Come here." He repeated.

Seohae climbed back into the bed, Hanseok instantly pulling her close to him and wrapping his leg around her. He buried his face in her neck. "I still can smell your perfume, it smells good."

"I can't breathe."

"I don't care."

Nonetheless, he loosed his grip a little but didn't move. Seohae stroked Hanseok's hair, enjoying the rare moment of Hanseok admitting he wanted physical contact. Their bare bodies pressed against each other, and the room was cold but their body heat made the bed cozy and warm.

She closed her eyes, melting into his warm embrace.

Hanseok pushed her hair back and noticed all the marks he had left on her neck, gently caressing it with his thumb. He felt proud of his work, but a little worried. "Was I too rough last night?"

"You think?" She laughed. "But it's okay, I enjoyed it."

Hanseok pulled himself away from her. He held her face and gave the most gentle kiss from the beast himself. A blush crept up Seohae's cheeks.

"Ah fuck, I like you so much."

"Really?" Seohae teased.

"I love you so much, so so so much!" He said, digging his head into the crook between her shoulder and neck, hugging her so hard he ended up on top of her.

Seohae laughed, tickled by his actions. "Stop I can't breathe!"

Hanseok pushed himself up and his hands were planted beside Seohae's head, his face hovering above her.

"Do you get it?"

She pulled him in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "I get it."

He fell on his back beside her, and Seohae moved herself closer to him and in a millisecond his arms were wrapped around her body again.

Seohae gave slow and gentle scratches to the back if his head. "That feels nice." He moaned, and Seohae smiled.

"Let's just cuddle forever, I never want to let go."

His fingertips laced her back, tracing out words.

'seohae x hanseok = <3'

They lay in the bed for another half hour, taking a break from the world to immerse themselves in each other.

Seohae's stomach rumbled.

"Are you hungry? Let's go make breakfast."

Seohae stopped him, pulling his arm as he got off the bed. "Let's go wash up first."

"Okay, let's do it together to save water." A mischievous smile plastered his face as he led her to the toilet, holding her hand.

Already naked, they Seohae stepped into the shower after Hanseok tested the waters.

They ran the warm water down their bodies, each using some shampoo and body soap. Seohae helped Hanseok wash his hair, claiming that he did it too sloppily. She tip toed and dug her fingers into his hair. "Woah, it's like a massage." He laughed, closing his eyes to enjoy the free massage.

They rinsed off the shampoo, and Hanseok's eyes travelled up and down her body. Something about her wet body that just made him want it more.

He volunteered to help her wash her body, claiming that it's to return the favour of her washing his hair. Seohae immediately knew where it would lead to, but didn't mind another round and let him.

(/////as promised, I'll keep it PG friendly. Plus I don't like to think of it happening//////)

After taking a longer time than expected, they stepped out of the shower satisfied. Hanseok was quick to wrap Seohae in a bathrobe and took one for himself.

After Hanseok helped Seohae dry her hair, they went to make an elaborate breakfast, ranging from sausages and eggs to toasts and a cup of milk.

It took them almost an hour, given the fact that they were doing other things other than cooking.

They finally went to the couch and placed their spread on the coffee table in front of them, switching on the television and ate their brunch.

They chose to watch a movie, having a lazy morning.

When Hanseok switched on his phone, there was a miss call from Myunghee.

"You called me?"

"Ah- yes. I thought something happened to you because you weren't at work. But Seohae isn't here too, so I assumed she's with you." Myunghee said.

Hanseok looked over to Seohae who was sitting in his bed scrolling through her phone, and smiled. "Right, she's with me. We're taking the day off."

He hung up and went back to Seohae, climbing into the bed beside her. "What are you doing~"

"We should do something relaxing today, since it's our rest day. Let's not think about work things."

Hanseok tackled her down. "Can't we just stay here and cuddle the whole day?" He whined.

"Should we do that then?" She placed her phone aside.

Hanseok nodded and Seohae let him hug her. "Is this what normal couples do?"

"I don't know, never done normal couple stuff."

"What do normal couples do?"

"I don't know, go shopping. Go to parks, have picnics."

"Why don't we go on a picnic?" Seohae suggested.

They both sat up. "Picnic?" Hanseok asked.

"Yeah, we can go there for dinner, and watch the sunset. What do you think?"

"I'm not a fan of nature and stuff but... if you want to do it we can go on a picnic. I'll pick the place." Hanseok answered.

Seohae figured out that Hanseok being the person he is, wouldn't have fruits and enough food for the picnic. So they went to a grocery store to buy the items.

She threw on a comfortable sweater she got from Hanseok's wardrobe and a pair of pants and went with him to the nearest grocery store.

They bought some fruits and nuts, and bought a pie and a glass of wine.

"I'll pick you up at 5 later, okay?" Hanseok asked after they brought the groceries into his house. Seohae agreed and Hanseok kissed her goodbye. She barely managed to contain her smile as she bid goodbye to him and went back home to prepare for the date.

---

Putting light make up and lightly perming her hair, Seohae then picked out the best outfit for a picnic date and dressed to it.

She got ready just in time, hearing the honk outside her house the second she slipped on her shoes. She excitedly went to the car and got in.

They drove to a park, and laid out the things they bought on a picnic mat. It was a private, airy place with a nice view of the sea with high rise buildings on the other end.

"You bought candles?" Seohae asked when she noticed the new objects on the mat.

"Mhm, the sun is setting soon, we need light.

Besides, the candles make it romantic." He smiled.

They sat down with the spread all around them, admiring the sunset that reflected its orange radiance onto the shimmering sea.

They ate the fruits, pie, and drank some wine. Seohae leaned back, her hands supporting her weight.

"Sunsets are pretty."

Hanseok looked at Seohae, admiring her side profile. "Pretty indeed."

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could live a peaceful life like this everyday?" She wondered aloud.

"If everyday was like this, life would be boring. It's because days like these are rare that we enjoy it."

Seohae looked at Hanseok. "Didn't expect you to be so poetic." Hanseok just smiled back. "I studied literature."

Together with the sun, their food gradually became lesser. They enjoyed the cool breeze and the sounds of birds and leaves rustling.

When it got dark, Hanseok lit up the candles. "For my dearest lady."

"You're so cheesy." She smiled.

They ate and drank, talking about anything and everything in the world as the day darkened.

Seohae's phone rang, and she wanted to ignore it until she saw the caller ID.

Vincenzo

She contemplated whether to pick it up in front of Hanseok, but just did it anyway.

"I have updates about the situation."

"When can we meet?" She spoke in French to avoid Hanseok from knowing.

"The same spot. 9am tomorrow." He instructed, replying back in French.

"Okay." She hung up.

"Who was that? Someone from France?" Hanseok asked.

"Yeah, and old friend, we arranged for a meet up." Seohae replied.

"It's getting late, we should go back."

They packed up the mat and Hanseok dropped a sleepy Seohae off at her house.

"Seohae, Seohae we reached." He tapped her shoulder lightly, helping her remove her seat belt.

She opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Hanseok's face right in front of her.

He made eye contact with her and time seemed to stop.

Their faces were only an inch away from each other.

Hesitantly and cautiously, Hanseok leaned in as Seohae tried to process what was going on since she woke up.

Before she could think any further, his lips met hers.

He got off of her a moment after, grateful that it was in the dark and Seohae couldn't see how red his cheeks were. He always wanted to do corny things like this, but he never knew it would make him feel this way.

It made him feel anxious, a thousand thoughts running through his mind. Should I kiss her? Will she push me away? Is this awkward for her?

He felt a string of tingles in his stomach, what some people would call 'butterflies in your stomach'.

Oh, he was so in love.

"Y-your house. We're here." He broke the silence.

Seohae cleared her throat, sitting up straight and removing hair on her face, cheeks all red too. "Oh."

"Then um- goodbye Hanseok."

"Goodbye Seohae," He smiled.

"Oh just-" She turned back.

"Hm?"

She quickly leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his lips. The feelings in his stomach erupted again.

"I'll go now, see you tomorrow." She opened the door.

"See you."

She closed the door, waving to him one more time before running to her door.

The tips of his mouth turned up, and he felt light headed. He leaned his head back on the head rest, thinking about what just happened. Seohae's quick kiss.

He slammed his head into the steering wheel, the smile spreading.

"What was that!" He whined, still smiling.

He pressed the gas pedal and drove off, drunken in love the whole ride home. He let out a small laugh every now and then when the scene flashed back into his head, and he had to remind himself to focus on driving.

what Seohae was wearing to the picnic, I couldn't decide so you can pick either one.

what Seohae wore to the grocery store^

[A/N: writing this chapter nearly made my heart combust, especially the starting and the ending. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did haha.

Also!!! this book got 2k reads!!!! ah! I'll update a new chapter as a 2k reads chapter that is way more in depth to Seohae's character including her history in France.]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
46.4K 1.4K 42
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
54.8K 3K 70
"We might be a married couple only on paper but don't think for one second that I won't fuck you." - In the luxurious world of generational wealth, t...
47.7K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...