SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 31 ⚠️

1.2K 25 25
By Tokkimallows

You know what's going to happen when you see this

-

------------------------------
NAMKYU'S POV

"Dude wear a condom" Hyungwon said throwing a condom at Seungwoo.

Seungwoo give himself a few strokes before sliding the condom on his shaft. He gave me a look asking for permission and I nodded. Grabbing his cock he gently rubs it against my clit before he guide it into my entrance. Inch-by-inch he eased himself in, sucking him in.

"Does is hurt?" Seungwoo asked as he massage my hip bones. Biting my lower lip I shook my head no. "Can I keep going?" He cupped my face and I gave him a nod.

He pull out gently then thrusting back inside me. He's big and he likes burying himself all the way in. Buried to the hilt, he leaned over me and started to play with my breast using his mouth. Throwing my head back, Hyungwon's lips met mine, grabbing my face as we passionately kiss me. My hand slide onto Hyungwon's locks tugging it tightly as I was easily drowned out by the smacking of Seungwoo's balls against me.

"Fuck" Seungwoo hissed as he saw the image in front of him. He find it hot, seeing me kiss another guy as he fucks me.

I suddenly came when he grabbed my hips and thrust deeper than he's doing earlier, my body was already so sensitive from the orgasm that I had earlier. I clenched around him even more juices coating his sensitive cock as he pumped shallowly for me to ride out my release.

My vision finally cleared as my chest heaved at the burning sensation that had just flooded through every nerve in my body. Once I'd come back to myself, I noticed that Seungwoo was still inside me, his long fingers now tightly gripping my hips.

Seungwoo put his hand on my underarm lifting me up and making me wrapped my arm around his neck. His hand went down on my butt spreading my cheeks, exposing me to Hyungwon.

"You up for an anal? You can put it in" Seungwoo told Hyungwon. I buried my face against Seungwoo's shoulder waiting for Hyungwon. The moment I heard anal, I was nervous I haven't done it before.

"You want me to put it in while you're inside?" Hyungwon asked then I felt Seungwoo lift me up a little more to expose me more to Hyungwon.

Then I felt my back hits Hyungwon's chest. Grabbing my hand and guiding it to put it against his shoulder for me to hold on. I was leaning against Hyungwon's chest as Seungwoo was holding me up by my butt. He planted kisses against my shoulders and started massaging my breast.

"No, I don't want Namkyu to experience double penetration. She's not a sex toy" Hyungwon said.

The tension between those two are getting thicker and thicker. They look like they're about to fight. Reaching for Seungwoo, I brushed my hand against his abdomen.

"Seungwoo-ah, please move" I moaned. "P-put me down, I want to kiss Hyungwon" I added.

Then Seungwoo let me down then flipped me over so I was facing Hyungwon. I was on all fours in front of Hyungwon while Seungwoo was behind me. Hyungwon cupped my face and started kissing me.

"Can still keep going? Say the safe word if you can't go on" Hyungwon whispered against the kiss. He really sounds too worried for me.

"I can keep go---" I was cut off when Seungwoo thrust all the way in me, making me lose my balance and fall against Hyungwon thigh.

Hands gripping against Hyungwon's thigh as my face was resting against his thigh. Back arching as Seungwoo is holding into my hips, good thing my legs hasn't given up. A long groan left my lips as Seungwoo resumed thrusting sharply into my cunt.

"Namkyu" I heard Hyungwon's voice when he saw my eyes half closed and he started to caress my head.

"Did she passed out?" I heard Seungwoo asked Hyungwon.

"She seems tired" Hyungwon said.

"Namkyu-ah, are you tired?" I heard Seungwoo's voice and felt him caressing my thighs.

I shook my head no, "Please keep going" I said.

"Namkyu is such a good girl" Seungwoo praised me before he started thrusting in me again.

"Namkyu, Kim Namkyu" I heard Hyungwon's voice. I slowly open my eyes and look up at Hyungwon through my lashes. My eyes look so tired and my lips between my teeth as Seungwoo keep on ramming against me.

"Shit" Hyungwon hissed looking away from me and covering his face.

I turn my face to the other side and saw his hard rock dick twitching. Just as long as Seungwoo's and just a little thicker around.

I licked my lips and looked over my shoulder at Seungwoo, an eyebrow raised in affirmation.

"Suck him off" Seungwoo ordered.

"Come on, Hyungwon" I said, goosebumps prickled along his skin as I ghosted my fingers over his hip bones. "It's not the first time"

His cock twitched visibly in front of me before I licked a long stripe up the underside of it, using the tip of my tongue to tickle at the sensitive area just below the weeping head of him. Groaning, he laced his fingers through my hair, his large hands palming and massaging my head in encouragement as my tongue pressed against his slit to gather up the salty precum there.

"Fuck" he breathed, his lower body muscles tensing as I braced your hands against his chiseled hips.

"She's such a good girl right?" Seungwoo moaned thrusting into my cunt with shallow motions to remind me that he was there. I assured him that he wasn't ignored by fluttering my walls around him and earning a soft moan.

I smiled against the bottom of Hyungwon's dick as I licked along it a second time, grazing my teeth lightly against the soft skin of his member as I made my way up. Using just the tip of my tongue, I teased around the head of him before popping just the tip into my warm mouth. Hyungwon moaned above me, scraping his blunt nails along my scalp in a gentle urge to get me to take him deeper.

Seungwoo waited and watched patiently, his member twitching at the sight of me sucking on another man's cock while he was buried in me. I released the suction on Hyungwon's tip and hollowed my cheeks as I took him fully into my warm cavern, his length hitting the back of my throat before my nose had reached his pelvis.

I drew back a little and wiggled my hips against Seungwoo's, signaling him to pick up the pace with his thrusts, as Hyungwon grasped and yanked my hair roughly, pain prickling along my scalp and giving me the chills.

Seungwoo pulled from my needy cunt with an aggressive snap of his hips, his cock dragging slowly against my walls. The fact that I was so tight and warm around him, plus the image of me gagging on Hyungwon made a switch flip in his mind, made this almost too much for him to take.

My body jolted forward towards Hyungwon and my throat stretched around the almost overwhelming circumference of cock belonging to the man in front of me. As I adjusted to the pleasures flowing through me, I let out a muffled gag, my throat quivering around Hyungwon. Hyungwon's leg muscles tightened under my clawing nails as he moaned.

As Hyungwon sweetly petted my hair, Seungwoo pulled back, letting me to breathe. Seungwoo resumed his rhythm after a few nods from me, pulling his cock all the way out to the tip before slamming it back into me, Hyungwon bottoming out deep in my throat while Seungwoo did the same in my cunt.

"You look so good from this position," Hyungwon stated, removing my hair off my face so I could fully gaze at him. "You look great all the time, but I don't want to see you like this while we're with some—ah"

My teeth brushed along Hyungwon's cock as Seungwoo's slapped against my swollen clit, pleasure jolting through my lower body as Seungwoo's slammed against my swollen clit.

Seungwoo propped one of his legs beside my hip and pushed down on my lower back to increase its arch, his dick reaching a whole new and pleasurable area.

The blunt head of his member impacted firmly with my g-spot with the first thrust, and a moan echoed around Hyungwon's cock. As he shivered against my continuously moving tongue, he groaned.

By bracing myself with one arm instead of two, I was able to keep my hand steady enough to massage Hyungwon's heavy balls with Seungwoo's forceful thrusts, earning more pleased noises from the guy who's in my mouth.

Seungwoo's merciless thrusting was sending the three of us closer to the climax than we had anticipated. My orgasm felt tugging at my stomach.

"F-Fuck" Seungwoo grunted, his hips sloppily pushing against me as his balls pressed in anticipation of his approaching release.

My abused walls milked Seungwoo's cock, and my throat shivered at Hyungwon's sensitive length as I clamped down like a vice on him.

My pelvis bounced back against Seungwoo's involuntarily in response to the warmth flowing through my body, causing Hyungwon to growl at the sensation of my fingers pressing forcefully into the meat of his hips.

As Seungwoo growled a "Fuck" Hyungwon grunted, "Shit."

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Hyungwon panicked, grabbing my hair to pull my head away from his cock, but it's too late; he couldn't hold his cum any longer, and it spilled deep into my throat.

"Spit it out" Hyungwon said as he showed me his hand and told me to spit his cum on it.

"It's not the first time," I answered, swallowing all of his cum while leaving him staring at me.

Seungwoo also pulled away from me, removing his condom and tying it before discarding it. As I pant excessively, I collapse onto my chest, resting my head against Hyungwon's thigh.

"Are you all right?" I nodded when Seungwoo asked. "Is it still possible for you to continue? It's time for the young master to have his turn" Seungwoo said referring to Hyungwon.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN DEATH HAHAHAHAHA
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]
246 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
126K 6K 31
Hoseok messaged hyungwon instead of a hook-up. Once they get to know each other what happened? [completed]
152K 10.9K 58
in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, p...