His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Papa tunde

1.3K 34 10
By AmyBee34

One week later...

No one's pov

Hayley and Davina were at the compound with Rebekah while Kol, Elijah and Klaus were out with Marcel as they had been called out to a crime scene as something had happened late last night so they went to investigate since weird things were starting to occur in New Orleans like the surprise resurrection of Mary-Alice.

Mary-Alice had kept herself hidden after being revived by a protection spell that Sabine put on her. She was in hiding, waiting for her time to come to make her move against Kol and Davina who she really wanted to make suffer Kol killed her, she was still feeling very bitter about the whole ordeal. She couldn't understand why Kol liked Davina or what was so special about her compared to her or any other girl Kol dated in the past.

Genevieve had made herself known without revealing how or why she was back but she is slowly working towards getting in Klaus's good graces, well by that I mean she is planning on seducing her way into his bed. She's already been flirting with him and always wears low cut tops or dresses when she's around him.

Davina and Hayley do not like Genevieve after meeting her, Davina had a gut feeling about Genevieve that was telling her to beware of the red head witch and that she was up to no good so she kept her distance from the witch. Rebekah also didn't like the witch but that was for a whole other reason that only she and Marcel knew about.

Kol often came across Marcel and Rebekah speaking in hushed tones and looking around as if to make sure nobody was around or listening and he was suspicious. He knew they were hiding something and he knew Klaus could sense it too as Rebekah had been rather distant and jumpy around Klaus whenever he appeared and Kol always saw guilt in her eyes which he couldn't understand why she looked guilty. If only he knew it was because she was guilty of betraying Klaus so long ago with Marcel and Genevieve knew about the betrayal and was planning to expose their betrayal to Klaus.

 ...

Kol's pov

My brothers arrive at the scene where a body had been found and I instantly stop at the sight of a desiccated vampire lying in a witch circle which has familiar looking symbols inside. The vampire has a symbol carved into their forehead "what is this?" Klaus asks "whatever this is spells trouble. I recognize these symbols and they mean nothing good" I say crouching down to get a closer look but making sure not to touch anything.

"I've seen this before, we need to leave it alone" Marcel says making me stand up "no we need to find the witch that is doing this because they could be planning on doing this to someone else and I don't know about you but I don't want wish to find anyone else like this because the more people that end up like this the more power that witch will get" I say "at least the vampire isn't dead" Elijah says "for now he's not but he will be if we don't find a way to cancel the spell on him as the spell or the witch that did this to him is drawing from his power" I say making them turn to me.

"You're sure of this?" Klaus asks "I know a lot about witchcraft and I know witches and I know symbols. This vampire is being used as a power battery that the witch is drawing from, I can feel the magic of this spell and it's dark. Whoever this witch is they aren't here to play nice, they're here to start something and we need to stop it" I say seriously "get the vampires to keep a look out for anyone suspicious, we must find this witch and end them" Klaus orders looking at Marcel.

"If I were you I'd just leave it alone unless you want the witch to come to your doorstep. This is bad magic and I don't want to dabble in it" he says making me roll my eyes "neither do I but I'm not gonna stand back while some crazy witch goes round using vampires and whatnot as sacrificial power batteries. This witch is familiar with sacrificial magic and they're making a statement leaving this guy out in the open so we find the witch and kill them" I say and Klaus claps me on the back making me shrug him off.

"You heard that so get out and start looking, remember we're looking for a witch. We don't know what this witch looks like so beware, if you see anything suspicious do not approach it, report back to me" Klaus says before gesturing everyone to leave "and with that note I'm gonna head back to the compound to check on the girls" I say before vamp speeding away.

...

Davina's pov

Me and Hayley were just watching some movie on the tv while Rebekah furiously types away on her phone "why are you so engrossed with your phone today? Are you sexting Marcel?" I ask wriggling my eyebrows at Rebekah "no, I'm just having a rant at someone" she replies making me nod before suddenly the lights start flickering making us look around.

"What the bloody hell?" Rebekah asks before her head suddenly turns with a very audible snapping sound before she drops to the floor "Rebekah!" Hayley yells and I grab her arm pulling her back getting a bad feeling in my gut.

"Someone's here. Come out, show yourself!" I demand and suddenly a man in a white suits walks as the lights continue to flicker "who the hell are you?!" Hayley snaps "that is none of your concern right now. I'm here for a little revenge on Klaus Mikaelson and what better way to get revenge than go after the mother carrying his offspring" the man says making me glare at him and I push Hayley behind me as he nears us.

"You're not getting anywhere near my sister" I say and he chuckles "like you can do anything. I'm a witch where as you are not" he retorts making me growl "I'm not a witch but I'm a werewolf and I can sure as hell kick your ass" I snap grabbing a vase and smashing it over his head making him collapse on the floor so me and Hayley take off running and head upstairs and hide.

I hear the man get up and move around downstairs "come out ladies, I'm going to get what I want" he says as I hear him start to come up the stairs "I'm going to slice his head off" I mumble "careful D" Hayley whispers "always" I respond before coming out of my hiding spot and kicking him in the stomach sending him tumbling back.

"You're a feisty one" he says before throwing me back using magic making me grunt as my back hits the wall. He holds his hand out towards me and holds me down using a spell which inflicts pain on me but I attempt to fight back against the spell, determined to not let him win.

I force myself up "stay down" he says through gritted teeth "never" I respond ignoring the ringing in my head as I reach up and grab a sword that was hanging on the wall and I aim for him, jump kicking him in the chest sending him tumbling back and he falls down the stairs effectively making him stop the spell.

I walk down the stairs where he lies on the ground, grunting in pain before he suddenly lifts his hand and I fall to my knees screaming in pain as I feel pain all over my body "now my turn" he says sitting up but I try to ignore the pain and fight through it as I glare at him "I don't think so" I respond as I slowly stand up making him frown "how are you so strong?" he asks but I don't answer him as I swing the sword at him, decapitating his head from his shoulders making blood get all over me and I slump down down to the floor, breathing heavily as the pain from his spell takes its toll on me.

"Davina!" Kol shouts and I turn my head to see him rushing in "I'm here" I say and he vamp speeds over "what happened?" he asks so I point to the dead headless witch lying on the floor "that man came for Hayley to get revenge on Klaus. I wouldn't let him, I fought him and now he's dead" I explain as he crouches down, pulling me into his arms.

"Are you hurt?" he asks stroking my head "he cast a pain infliction spell on me, my body hurts" I winch "shh it's okay. You're okay" he says softly pressing a kiss against the side of my head. "Davina" Hayley says as she walks out "I'm okay" I assure her "you have a death wish" she says shaking her nod "no, I just wasn't gonna let him hurt you or my unborn niece" I respond and she smiles.

"Come on love let's run you a bath" Kol says as he helps me up off the floor and he guides me up the stairs as Elijah walks in "what happened?" he asks with a sigh "a witch came looking for me to get revenge on Klaus" Hayley explains and just as me and Kol reach the top of the stairs I see Elijah walk over to the headless body and begin inspecting him.

...

Meanwhile.....At the witch cemetery

Genevieve had been chanting a spell when she suddenly stopped and looked horrified "what is it?" Sabine asked "something's wrong, I don't feel Papa tunde anymore" she replies making Sabine frown "he's probably fine, he's going round sacrificing vampires using them for power so he can create a weapon capable of causing immense pain that we can use against the Mikaelson's" Sabine assured her when Monique came in looking concerned.

"We have a problem" she said looking to Sabine "what is it child?" she asked "I had just been over by the Mikaelson's and found Papa tunde there. He was dead and headless apparently he went after Hayley and Davina fought him, she killed him" Monique explained and Sabine suddenly looked furious "ahh! How did she manage to kill him? He was a very powerful witch!" Sabine screeched "just because he used dark sacrificial magic doesn't mean he was that powerful" Genevieve retorted earning a migraine from Sabine making her groan in pain.

"This has caused a set back in our plans. Papa Tunde was going to help with the first step but now because he's dead we'll have to come up with a back up plan" Sabine said "didn't you put a protection spell on him like you did with me?" Mary-Alice asked "no because unlike you he wasn't stupid" Sabine replied offending Mary-Alice who huffed while Monique snickered.

"Never mind we've still got other plans underway so let's just focus on getting them done. We cannot fail the other plans" Sabine said "don't worry we won't. I'm getting so close to Klaus that I will soon be in his bed and I will be able to turn him against Rebekah and Marcel for their little betrayal" Genevieve said with a smirk "hurry along with the plan, we mustn't stall" Sabine ordered before leaving the witches.

"You know I'm getting tired of her orders. Why don't we just kill her off and go with our own plan to take down the Mikaelson's?" Monique suggested "let's not, we need her Monique at least for now but we will kill her as she's being dishonest and I don't like dishonesty" Genevieve replied as she turned to Monique and Mary-Alice who looked to each other and smirked.

End of chapter  

Papa tunde made his appearance but made a fatal error by going after Hayley which resulted in a fight between him and Davina. Davina kicked ass and killed papa tunde. Davina killing Papa tunde put a damper on the witches plans. Genevieve is apparently going to try next. What will happen?

Vote and comment

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
94.2K 2.7K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
866K 20.4K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
319K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...