π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 14

6K 169 86
By aramlfoy

-Y/n's POV-

A ray of light came through the window, causing me to wake up.

I remembered that it was Christmas Morning.

I sat up while rubbing my eye with the back of my hand and looked around the room.

I wondered how I got back into my dormitory.

I must've gotten drunk last night.

But I just had a peculiar dream. So Peculiar that it is impossible to happen. It felt like it really happened and I could completely remember how my heart literally fluttered inside my chest. Not only that, but I also remembered myself saying the words that are impossible for me to say to him, 'I love you.'

Quite felt relief it didn't happen.

What's more peculiar is I couldn't remember what happened last night at Slughorn's Christmas Eve Party and I'm still wearing the same dress from last night.

I must've stayed here since I didn't want to go, but why do I remember that I walked through the hallway with red lanterns decorated from the ceiling?

How odd...

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

I opened the door of my dormitory and found a small gift on the floor. Its beautiful green box was tied with a silver-coloured ribbon.

I took it from the floor and opened it.

A gold bracelet was revealed with tiny pearls in it. It's simple but pleasing in the eyes.

It caused my lips to crept up a smile.

I found a little note too inside the box which says;

Happy Christmas, Y/n!
Hope you appreciate my gift for you.
                                                                -Michael

It was really sweet of Michael but he shouldn't have bothered himself from getting this for me.

I went downstairs to the common room and found Michael alone on the couch, his back was facing me as he stares at the crackling fire of the fireplace.

I made my way to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned his head around, looking up at me.

"Happy Christmas, Michael." I smiled, taking a seat next to him.

"Happy Christmas, Y/n." A gentle smile was on his lips. "Did you receive the gift that I left in front of your dorm?"

"Yes, I did." I showed him the bracelet. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"May I?" He asked, wanting to place the bracelet around my wrist.

And I nodded, allowing him to do so.

-Draco's POV-

A smile was placed on my lips while holding a small white leather box as I made my way down to the common room, and it seems to appear that my smile just got wasted as soon as I saw the two people sitting on the couch nearby the fireplace.

Michael was placing a bracelet on my wife's wrist.

She's smiling and why she shouldn't be?

She loves him, not me. I don't own her heart when she has given it to him. We are only married by force and there is no love in it, nor friendship.

How silly of me to think she loves me after last night, on how she held me in her arms with the comfort I needed.

I frowned and made my way back to my dorm, unnoticed by them, without giving her the gift that I wanted to give her, a necklace that was made for her. Only her.

-Y/n's POV-

"What do you mean I wasn't at the party last night?" I asked.

"You never arrived and I thought maybe you didn't really want to come, so I just let you be." He told.

"I thought I got drunk. Maybe I never really left my room." I bit my lower lip, still unconvinced that I never left my room.

What really makes me curious is that I wore my dress that was supposed to be for the party in my sleep, because I know to myself that I always change into my pyjamas whenever I get myself ready for bed. That's curiously surprising to me.

I sighed and wiped it off from my thoughts. Maybe last night, I must have been really feeling sleepy that I forgot to change into something comfortable and my mind chose to forget what happened last night...might be.

"You seem like your thoughts already went above the sky," Michael chuckled.

"No, I'm not," I snapped.

Michael didn't look convinced as he raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his lips.

"You aren't a good liar yourself, Y/n," he stated.

"How so?"

"A person who lies can never look straight to the person you are talking to's eyes,"

"That's not true." I retorted.

"My father says it does,"

"Well, I'm not you or your father or anyone who believes in that. Now," I placed my hands on my lap, slightly like I hit it. "If you'll excuse I'm going to take a morning walk," I said, standing up from the couch and heading to the stairs to get my coat.

"I did not upset you, didn't I?" He asked.

I turned around and smiled, "You didn't, it's nothing to worry about."

He gave out a smile of relief.

"Well, anyway, I should better be going. Happy Christmas again, Michael."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

I went down to the black lake, strolling around and looking at the castle with its roofs covered with white snow almost bluish as it seems. It pleases the eyes of one and every one people who gaze upon it.

I took a breath out as it formed itself into a puffy cloud. Then it started to snow.

I lifted my hands that were covered with my black knitted gloves on the level of my stomach, removing one glove on my right hand to catch one or two or maybe three snowflakes as they landed on my palm.

Memories were recalled. Those fun memories that I shared with my parents and brother during those Christmas days.

I miss them...

I miss those times that I drank my hot cocoa while reading a book and a blanket wrapped around me and hearing the crackling fire of the fireplace that gives me warmth.

Though, I won't be able to feel that again...

It'll just be forever in my memories that can only be recalled when I wanted to.

I sighed, putting my hands down and started with my pace.

From afar, I noticed someone walking in this direction.

A man in his black coat.

His skin is pale like it was touched by snow. His hair, blonde, which is hard to notice as it matches the surroundings, the snow.

As he came closer, the first thing I noticed is his lips. His lips, pink like pale roses in the garden. His cheeks too.

He's looking at me with those dashing silver-blue eyes that could get me lost whenever I stared at it deeply.

I was fascinated by his own beauty, yet I got struck by fear as he stopped.

Draco Malfoy was standing in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
12.1K 822 111
β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†BOOK 1 OF 3β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
6.9K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
101K 3.3K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...