The Billionaire's Nanny

By xley___sweetpsycho

New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of... More

Prologue
Interview
Asshole
No Thanks
Baron's Visit
Rethink
Apology
First day
The twins
Who is Sarah?
The planetarium
First day
The Ex-wife
The subway
Not a monster
First Gift
The park
Trashy Massage
Celine's visit
Making dinner
The visit
His family
A good day
Our first kiss
The Balcony
The bed
His Girlfriend
The mystery person
One week in
The park
Razorcut
The job
Office romance
The sexy Nerd
Mia
Sister's tease
His secret
The mall stalker
Truth revealed
Closet
Family dinner
The break up
Bess
Not her
Ill
I love you
Hospitalized
Blue Monster
Real
Reconcilation
Make up
The kids
The surprise
Sister's return
Ex-wife?
Gone (Lucas POV)
Tears
Dangerous ex-wife
Threats
Forgiven
A trip
Family
The plan
Confront
The lost baby
Vacation
Mile high club
New Haven
Elmo
His Friends
Railed
Crabs and Mommies
Baecation
The love island
Beautiful scars
Jerk
Love on a boulder
Trouble in Paradise
The birthday baby
Pregnant
Pinata
The test
The hospital
Tough choice
I choose you too
The proposal
An old nemesis
The basement
Friends lift each other
Miscommunicated
The Basement II
Curious cat
Home
Death trap
Finally over
Wedding Bells
A merry Christmas
Epilogue

BFF's boyfriend

29K 1.3K 64
By xley___sweetpsycho

The girls and I spent the rest of the afternoon from one shop to the other in search of the most perfect things for Mia's engagement. I did not bother to wonder what it would be like to shpp[ for the wedding. I might just call in sick if I joined in for that.

Thankfully, I could count on some great food at lunch with Alexander and C after a long day that had just gone halfway.

"God I hate shopping," I held the back of my neck wincing in pain as we took our seats in the upscale seaside bistro Celine had chosen for Lunch.

"Remind me why you're a girl again?" she raised a brow and took the stool opposite me.

"Not all girls love shopping." she knew too well my dislike for shopping. "When will Alexander be here?" I checked the time on my watch. "He's almost a minute late."

"Jesus Christine, give the man a fucking break," she chuckled and paused as the waiter dropped the drinks we had ordered.

I took mine, mixing it with the straw and taking a cold sip, almost moaning as it trickled down my throat. "I'm just stating the obvious," I shrugged.

"So you're going to lie that you do not hate my boyfriend?" she raised a brow amusedly.

Hate was not the exact word. "I cannot hate someone my best friend loves, so I'll just give you the same answer I gave Lucas this morning. 'I've had my fair share of assholes for a lifetime,'"

"Lucas asked about Alex?" shock joined her amused expression.

"Apparently, he was a tad jealous when I told him I was meeting you both today. Also, he wants a double date." I took another sip.

"I guess it's safe to say we're dating birds of a feather. Alex feels the same way every time I have to talk to the new clients at the office."

"Well, I guess we're both attracted to cavemen," I joked and took another long sip. "Have you heard from his parents recently?"

"Not after our breakup in Ibiza." her tone was full of regret, "I still feel horrible for the way I left him back then."

"Bess, you cannot blame yourself for the way his actions made you feel then. It might have been a misunderstanding, but he did not do enough o reassure you and that's not your fault." The Celine I knew never felt a twinge of guilt for putting any asshole in his place or even worse for dumping anyone she dated.

Between us, she was the one that was capable of dating someone she met at the club last night and breaking up with him the next day because she did not like the way his morning face looked. But that was the old Celine. This Celine sitting in front of me actually gave a fuck how someone felt after she broke up with him. She bothered to care and that was my cue to give Alexander a chance.

Ye might be an asshole, but he was capable of doing something I couldn't in all the years I knew her. She was changing and I needed no further proof.

Her phone chimed and her face lit up like daylight as she saw who had texted. It was no surprise that a second later she scrambles for her lipstick in her purse and used her phone as a makeshift mirror to apply it.

"You had lipstick in your purse?" I raised a brow.

"Hmm-hmm, Alex just parked in the driveway. It doesn't hurt anyone to look a little more perfect." she looked up at me briefly, shot me a demure smile, and turned back to continue applying her already perfect scarlet lipstick. Now that I thought better of it, her new makeup skills now made sense.

My best friend had never really been one to give a fuck about eyeliners, lip glosses, and all of those.

"Who are you and what planet did you throw my best friend?" I folded my hands throwing her a what the fuck look.

She sighed and dropped the lipstick on the table. "I'm sorry I'm doing too much. I just..."

"Bess there's no such thing as doing too much when you love someone." I put my hand over hers comfortingly. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see her so happy and different and renewed.

"I'm not sure it's love." she shrugged, looking away.

"Well I'm sure it is, and don't worry, I'm right here to kick your ass if I feel like you're doing too much."

"Hello, ladies," a deep and almost familiar voice boomed above us.

Celine's eyes glinted with joy as she looked up to see Alexander in a pair of black jeans and a white button-down. He had the same commanding aura that had washed over me the first time I had met Lucas and if my heart was not already stolen by him, Alexander would have been capable of taking my breath away.

I could not say the same for my best friend though. She sucked in a sharp breath as he gave her a long thoughtful look that made her visibly squirm in her seat. I watched as the two simply stared at each other and said nothing else and I was sure if I did not do something they would be bgo9ng at it right here in front of more than a dozen patrons here at the Bistro.

"Hi Alexander," I stretched my hand to him and he cleared his throat softly before taking my hand. "You might remember me from the other day at the cub."

"Celine does not give me any room to forget," he said in a heavy accent and gave my hand a firm shake, eyes fixed on Celine.

Boy, this was going to be a pretty long lunch.

"Hey," she finally said, for the first time in forever I saw her cheeks redden so much they would put a tomato to shame.

She got to her feet to hug him and he caught sight of the red lipstick. His lips twitched but he did not laugh, instead, he wrapped her body in an embrace. "You good?" he kissed her hair and murmured.

"Better now." she giggled. She actually fucking giggled.

"I would have thought my company was well...pleasant." I teased as they both took their seats, each next to the other.

"It wasn't, it was the shittiest." Celine shot back with an amused smile.

"My sincerest apology for not making it on time," he said as picked up the menu on the table. I half expected an explanation, but that was all he said.

"I'm sure I can excuse three minutes," I said surprising myself with how easily his presence had pushed away whatever dislike I harbored for him before. "I must say I apologize for my....indiscretion that night when we first met."

"It's fine," he waved it off with one veined and heavily tattooed arm. "misunderstandings happen. Shall we order?"

Alexander ordered a second round of cocktails for us along with some wine, before making the order for lunch.

One hand was still fixed around Celine's, while the other swirled the red wine in his glass as he looked at her with adoration before speaking again, "Celine tells me you have both been friends for quite some time."

"Since Childhood." I grinned, "She saved my ass from getting bullied by one of the big boys at the foster home where we grew up."

"Now that's one story I'm dying to hear." he beamed.

"There isn't much to tell," Celine said quickly, almost embarrassed. "I just did what anyone would do for their best friend."

"We weren't exactly best friends then." I chipped in, "but she saved my ass anyways." I leaned closer to whisper, "We spent two nights in detention for it, we were like starved vampires when we got out."

A deep laugh rumbled from him, and Celine's face flooded with embarrassment. "We've always been together since then," she finally chuckled.

"That's amazing." he gave a sad smile, "I wish I could save my best friends ass too,"

"He's a handful?"

"A handful indeed," he chuckled drily, "and dead too sadly."

A weird silence followed his statement and I felt a twinge of guilt for bringing up what was clearly a bitter memory. Celine put her hands over his, rubbing gently as she offered him a small smile that served to comfort him.

"You know we had to spend all day shopping," I said in an effort to break the weird silence and change the topic.

"And can I say I'm never taking g you shopping ever again?" Celine chuckled.

"She hates shopping too?" Alex asked, surprised, "you two are really best friends."

"I don't hate shopping," Celine said almost defensively, ad then added, "on most days."

"I'm sure," he leaned closer and placed his thumb over her lips, wiping away a smudge of lipstick. "What were you shopping for?"

"Mia's getting married. and her engagement is next week." I said casually taking another sip of my cocktail.

"Who's Mia?"

"Christine's sister-in-law."

I choked on my cocktail, and it was my turn to blush. Celine grinned, knowing she had ht a spot.

"You're married?' he looked shocked and his eyes quickly drifted to my fingers for a wedding band.

"Not close." I shot her a playful sharp look. "Lucas and I are still trying to figure out things together."

"He did not look like that when he dropped you off this morning," she was referring to how Lucas clung to me like glue, going as far as kissing me in front of the girls before letting me off this morning. I did not bo6her to hold back my blush at what he had whispered in my ear just before he left.

"Be home early, I have plans for you tonight and if you aren't home early, I just might be taking all night to carry out my very...evil plans."

I had quite a good idea of what those plans entail.

A shiver ripped through me and I clamped my knees shut as I worked to keep my composure. The last thing I needed was to have lunch with my best friend and her boyfriend in a jumbled mess of depraved anticipation clouding my brain.

Suddenly I wanted to call him and know how his day was going and maybe tell him about my day.

I felt like I was in high school all over again.

"Well Lucas sounds like a nice guy," Alexander noted, "I would love to meet him sometime," Alexander said.

"I'm sure Lucas would not mind a double date sometime."

"He won't" since well he had asked for it.

Celine turned to Alexander as her eyes widened, "Alex would you be free next weekend?"

"For you?" he smirked as his hands disappeared below the table. "because you know I am never too busy for you baby girl."

She smiled sheepishly, "More like to go somewhere with me, Mia's engagement."

"Text me the date, I'll clear out my schedule for that day."

"Why bother yourself when your secretary is right here?" she said demurely.

"How could I forget baby girl?" He ran his hand smoothly over her neck, and for the next few seconds, it felt like they were in their own lost little world.

I cleared my throat as the waiter arrived with our meal. "We should have lunch before you both mount on each other right here." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 21.4K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
1.7M 45.8K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...
50.2K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...