๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š โ„ข

By STR33TGOSSIP

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๏ฟฝ... More

โ„‚๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
New book
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
New story
048 (๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ)
SEQUEL

001

86.8K 2K 4.9K
By STR33TGOSSIP

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Same old stuff every school year blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes grabbing a shirt out of my drawer.

Today was the first day of school of senior year and I did not feel like going. I already know what people were gonna say and I already knew what the boys were gonna ask. But my answer gone stay the same.

Now I'm back at South Houston High School after being removed for 6 months cause of "disruptive actions" I somehow played apart in.

"Lay hurry up and don't be late." My nana called.

"I'm almost done." I called back out grabbing some perfume. I sprayed four different kinds on before grabbing my jacket, turning my light off, and going downstairs.

"You look pretty lay." My nana smiled handing me my smoothie.

"Thanks even I tho I just threw sum on." I shrugged.

"Well you look presentable which is all that matters." She said before sipping her smoothie.

"Please don't get into no shit this year lay and please please please stay away from the boys." She shook her head firmly and I frowned.

"But nana." I pouted.

"But my nana nothing I don't wanna ever see you in that position again and I don't have time to be stressed out." She made a disgusted look.

"Okay" I sighed drinking my smoothie.

"Can I use your car." I gave her an innocent smile.

"Go ahead lay and make sure you come straight home after school but if you do plan to go somewhere else let me know." She pointed her finger at me.

"Of course thanks nana." I walked over to her kissing her cheek before grabbing the car keys and leaving out the house. I got into her silver Nissan and hooked up the phone calling kapri.

"Malayyyssiaaaaa" ha loud behind yelled through the phone.

"It's to early for you to be screaming ." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not and of course I gotta be hype my bestie back in the building." She stuck her tongue out.

"Mhmm where you at right now." I pulled out of the driveway before driving down the street.

"I'm waiting for mom right now why." She asked.

"I got nana car I'm finna come and get you tell mom you got a ride." I spoke making a left.

"Ight let me know when you outside." She said before hanging up.

After 10 minutes I pulled up to her house and she got in before I pulled off.

"You excited to be back." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hell no I can hear the smart remarks now." I shook my head.

"Ignore em you know what you did and what you didn't do." She shrugged her shoulders and I nodded.

"You right."

After 10 minutes we pulled up to the school and I parked the car in the student parking lot before we both got out.

"Ain't that Malaysia." Some boy mumbled.

"Yes it is if you must know." I turned around rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit my bad girl." He laughed like sum was funny. I brushed him off walking towards the building as pri followed behind me.

"Remember lay you can't fight everybody." Kapri assured me and I stopped crossing my arms.

"And why can't I ." I raised my eyebrow. I'm not finna let none of these hoes talk about me and none of these niggas either.

"I know nana told you to chill." Kapri mugged me.

"Yes she did but imma still stick up for myself no matta what." I shrugged my shoulders before walking into the building.

We had to go in the lunchroom to get our schedules so me and Kapri went straight there as i ignored all the smirks and stares I was getting from a lot of the people.

"Oop the hoe back." Some girl laughed and I snapped my neck towards her.

Before I could say something Kapri pushed me forward and said something instead.

"Mind ya business." She rolled her eyes before walking back up to me.

"I can fight my own battles." I mugged her before going into the cafeteria.

"Wassup lay." Some boy spoke to me and I nodded my head towards him before going up to the long line that was forming.

He ain't neva speak to me before so why he talking to me now.

"Aye lay lemm- No." I cut him off turning my attention back to the the line.

"Good job." Kapri smiled and I laughed.

"Okay mom." I joked.

"Malaysia." I heard someone call my name and I turned to see Kayln standing with Faith and some other two girls who I didn't know on the the other side of the cafeteria.

"Hold on lemme get my schedule." I called back out before turning around.

"This line need to move a lil faster." Kapri sighed and I nodded.

"Foreal."

After standing in line for a good 15 minutes we got our schedule and we had 3 out of 7 classes with each other which was a bummer but atleast we had some classes instead of none.

I put my schedule in my back pocket and me Kapri made are way over to Kayln.

"Hey boo I didn't know you were coming back I thought they said a year." She tried giving me a hug but I backed up.

"Kay you kn- oh yeah I'm sorry I forgot you don't like being hugged." She cut me off giving a hug to Kapri instead and I nodded.

"Hey fai." I waved.

"Hey lay, Hey pri." She waved to me and gave Kapri a hug.

"Lay and Pri that's these my lil cousins, they not seniors tho they juniors." Kayln pointed to them and I waved.

"What's y'all names" I looked at them.

"My name Xiari " one of them spoke.

"That's a pretty name." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She smiled back.

"My name Journey." The other girl spoke.

"Okay cool." I nodded.

She was real pretty and so was the girl standing next to her I surprised I never seen them around before.

"Anyways they did said a year originally but they said since I had been doing good and the talk so called dialed down that I could come back now." I turned my attention back to Kay.

"Lemme see y'all schedule to see if we got any classes." Kapri asked and they handed her their schedules while me and her both looked over them.

"I got three classes with you Fai and all classes with you Kay." I looked up.

"Yeah and me and you got the same schedule Fai and we all got the same three classes together." Kapri said handing them back their papers.

"Oh my god." Xiari mumbled.

I looked up to see what she was looking at and saw a group of boys coming our way.

"Lay." Kapri nudged me.

"What." I scrunched my face up.

"Remember- I'm not going to say anything." I sighed as they stopped in front of us.

There were 5 of them and I recognized two of them , Zahkye and Basim, since they were in the same grade as me.

"Sup lay." Zahkye smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

He would always try to flirt me but I wouldn't dare give him attention by the way he acted.

"Don't try be all hostile now like you ain't a lil hoe." He laughed and I glared at him.

"Zahkye." Journey scolded him.

"First of all I'm not a hoe I just like sex. Learn the difference dumbass and stop worrying about my pussy." I rolled my eyes.

A/N she thought she ate??🙄

"Soo a hoe." He said before laughing causing Basim and another boy to laugh as well.

"No you don't know how many bodies I got or how many times I fucked them so how about you mind ya fucking business instead of worry about me fan ass nigga." I crossed my arms.

"Malaysia." Kapri mugged me.

"What na- I don't give a fuck what she said he need to mind his fucking business. Matta fact how about all y'all mind ya fucking business." I snapped before walking out the cafeteria.

I went to my locker putting my bookbag in it and taking out the books I needed before slamming it shut.

Finna just sleep the rest of the day.

I walked into my first period class which was Spanish and sat at the back at the classroom.

I was the first one their luckily, so if I have my head down maybe people won't notice me.

"You can't speak miss hicks." The teacher eyed me.

"I'm not having a good day." I mumbled.

"Well alright I give you the benefit of the doubt since it's only the first day." He spoke and I mentally rolled my eyes.

After about two minutes the class flooded and one of the boys from before who didn't laugh sat next to me with his hoodie over his face and he leaned back in the chair.

I looked over at him trying to see his face all the way but I couldn't because of his stupid hoodie.

"Okay today we're just gonna go over some stuff about what we'll be learning throughout the school year and some class expetations but first we're gonna introduce are selves and go around saying our name and something we like to do." He spoke causing the whole class to groan.

"Janet were gonna start with you until we get to the back of the class." He pointed to her.

"My name is Janet and I like to cheer." She spoke cheerfully and the next person went.

Soon everybody went except for the boy sitting next to me and myself. It was his turn but he didn't speak so the teacher called out to him.

"Saioir it's ya turn." He spoke causing some of the classmates to turn facing him.

"Saioir." The teacher said again.

"Nigga you just said my name fuck I need to go fa." He spoke annoyed and I looked over at him.

Hmm nice voice

"Because you're no different from everyone else so we waiting for you to go so we can move on." The teacher spoke sternly.

"I listen to music." He spoke before looking at me.

"Go ahead." He mugged me before turning back around.

I rolled my eyes before sitting up straight.

"My name Malaysia and I like to- suck dick." A boy interrupted me causing the whole class to laugh.

"Fuck" another girl added on causing them to laugh louder.

"HEYY." The teacher screamed.

"The next person say something who's not going will serve detention after school today."

"You mad cause I ain't suck yours? ." I scrunched my face up.

"And bitch stop dickriding like I won't rock ya shit." I looked at the girl that said sum.

"Girl you can't beat me." She laughed.

"Who can't." I stood up.

"Malaysia sit down." The teacher scolded me.

"How about you tell that bitch and that gay ass nigga stop saying shit." I snapped.

"You know what I'm leaving." I said grabbing my books walking to the front of the class.

"Malaysia if you leave this clas- Fuck yo class." I cut him off walking out the door.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭❤️

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 25.5K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
1.8M 94.9K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
194K 4.5K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
484K 22.8K 38
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"