Billionaire's Daughter(Taekoo...

By chvlrysd_

A model Jeon Jungkook is a lover of a famous CEO Kim Taehyung. They are freshly married. Jungkook love Taehyu... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 21

2.5K 72 7
By chvlrysd_

Jungkook looked at Namjoon when he entered the kitchen.

"Taehyung is here" Namjoon said making them look at him in shock.

"What?"

"Where is taeggukkie?!" Jungkook quickly asked.

"I- she was at the garden" Namjoon answered.

"What the heck Hyung my daughter!" Jungkook ran outside with Jin and Jimin at the back.

Meanwhile, when Namjoon went to call Jin Taehyung sit at the bench.

"Ahjushi?" Someone called, he didn't know if he was the one who was called.

Taehyung looked at the cute little kid who called him ahjushi.

"Oh? W- who are you little kid? W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked the familiar cute little kid. He think he has seen her before but he didn't know where.

"Ah- mommy is- dada Yugy!!" The girl went to Yugyeom and led out her hand so he can carry her.

"Mr. Kim? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked shocked.

"Ah- I just have something to do." Taehyung said as his eyes was fixed on the girl and Yugyeom.

"Tae!" Jin called making them look at him who was panting a bit.

"Thank God Yugyeom is here" Jungkook thought.

"Mamwy?!" Did Taehyung heard it right? Did that kid just called Jungkook mommy and Yugyeom dada? Or daddy? Does it mean.......

Jungkook carry taeggukkie.

"Who ish he mommy?" Taeggukkie asked Jungkook who was nervous.

"Uhm- he was a friend baby" Ouch..... Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at the both of them with a hurt and pain.

"Taehyung? Why are you here really?" Namjoon asked this time.

"Am I not allowed here anymore? Oh sorry I didn't know it" Taehyung chuckled.

"No! You're always welc-"

"Anyways, I just came here to ask some questions but I guess it's already answered. Then goodbye now! Have a good day" Taehyung smiled for the last time before Turing around to walk away.

Yoongi who has seen all of it went after him. Yoongi knows how hurt is Taehyung now.

"Taehyung wait! Tae! Taehyung!" Yoongi ran after him.

"Why Hyung?" Yoongi made Taehyung turn around only to see him smiling but his eyes holds the most painful stare.

"Tae-"

"Hyung you should go back, I promise I am okay! I just need to go to work!" Taehyung give him an assuring smile.

"But-"

"No Hyung! No buts. You should go back and party there or what" Taehyung keeps pushing him away so he just stopped.

"Bye Hyung!" Taehyung was quick to go to his car and drove away not even before Yoongi stop him.

Yoongi fell on his knees helpless. So many worries in his head.

Would Taehyung really go away as he said? Is he really abandoning their friendship? Do Taehyung really deserve Jungkook? Who would he choose? The happiness of his brother or the happiness of his friend?

There are so many things that was running in his mind so he held his head and looked down the ground.

Then he felt someones hand in his shoulder.

"You're crying" Jimin said as he make Yoongi look at him. Yoongi who didn't even know he was tearing up look at him.

"It's okay, you aren't at fault. You are the best brother and best friend. No one could ever change that. Hmm?" Jimin hugged him.

They were like this. Jimin was always there for him. When their parents die, Jimin was there to comfort him. Jimin is a great comforter. His hugs makes you calm down.

"Chimine~ Taehyung is hurting and I can't do anything! Jungkookie too" Yoongi snuggled more in his neck.

They don't give a fuck even though they were outside the house.

"Yeah they are hurting, but you don't need to cry because it wasn't your fault. They need to fix it by themselves." Jimin said drawing circle in Yoongi's back.

They stay there for a minute and went back inside again.

"What happened?" Jin asked while the others was just listening.

"He said he'll be going to his company to work." Yoongi said walking to the couch lazily. After that there is an awkward silence between them.

Jungkook was a bit confused by the older as his eyes were swollen as if he just cried. But he didn't ask it cause Lisa and Jennie was there. He trust them but he's not ready to tell them the story as he don't want them to hate Taehyung more.

They only know that Jungkook and Taehyung is ex-husbands and taeggukkie was Taehyung's child.

"Jungkook I think we should cook for the dinner now?" Jin said to break the awkward silence.

"I'll will play with taeggukkie outside" Yugyeom carried taeggukkie to go outside and play while Lisa and Jennie stood there.

"Jin Hyung......." Lisa said even scratching the back of his neck.

"What is it Lisa? Why don't you sit or watch movie?" Jin said.

"It's not like that.. actually we are really going on a date but Yugyeom bitch forced us to come here." Lisa was shy to go.

"Ah is that so? Sorry! Enjoy your date! Look at Jennie she's even blushing" Jin teased.

"Oh no stop!" Jennie covered her face with his hands.

They both went out of the house holding hands.

"They are really a cute couple" Jin said turning his head to Jungkook.

"Indeed." Jungkook unconsciously said.

"And you hobi? When will you look up here than your cellphone? Do you have a text mate now?" Jin put his hands in his hips looking at hoseok.

"H-hyung! No way! I don't have a text mate! Promise!" Hoseok said even pull up his left hand to promise.

"Didn't know hobi would lie like this. Tsk tsk. You really sucks at lying! Try again" Jin even patted his shoulder as he went to the kitchen.

Hoseok look at Jungkook who gave him an evil smile.

"Yah-! I am not!" Jungkook just shook his head leaving him alone.

"What-! Hmp! I don't care at least this girl might be my forever hmp!" Hoseok went to text again.

Meanwhile, Taehyung went to the bar to ease the pain he have.

"Give me Bacardi" he said to the bartender.

"Sir, this Bacardi is very strong, this is made in Puerto Rico-

"I don't care just give me one!" Taehyung said clearly annoyed.

The bartender quickly do as he said.

Bacardi is a strong alcoholic drink. It is made in Puerto Rico so it is from Puerto Rico.

Taehyung is high tolerance when it comes to alcoholic drinks.

The loud noises from the crowd and the smell of the drunk persons is what you were going to see.

People in the bar stinks even their breath.

He was drinking when suddenly someone sit beside him.

"Long time no see, Taehyung"

Wait a minute, Who are you?!

Who is this person?

How was the story?

What do you think about the story?

Thank you for reading!

Please vote, share, and comment.

Lovelots ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIE!!!🎉🎉

Lovely

S

exy

Cutie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 124K 40
in which, kang eunhee is married to a cold-hearted CEO, jeon jungkook. [Jungkook X reader AU] was #106 in fanfiction. thank you!
347K 11.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
501K 24.5K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
895K 28.2K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook