Paint Me, Professor | Student...

By TheRubyWriter_

18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair... More

Introduction
Reviews
Moodboard
Epigraph
1 - New Beginnings
2 - The Professor
3 - "I Apologize"
4 - "I Want to See It"
5 - Bad Art
6 - Wine
7 - Cooking
8 - Opening Night
9 - Bar
10 - "It Was My Fault"
11 - Heels
12 - Knight
13 - "Tell Me"
14 - Cigarette
15 - Interview
16 - Bad Girl
17 - Rules
18 - Michelangelo
19 - Pride Bar
20 - Tipsy
21 - Salt and Pepper
22 - Beautiful
23 - Touch
24 - Safe Word
25 - Pinches
26 - Sleep
27 - French
28 - Anxiety
29 - Tutor
30 - Fight
31 - Relationship
32 - Date
33 - Blindfold
34 - Phonecall
35 - "When Bad Boys Misbehave"
36 - Suspicion
37 - Trip
38 - Edge
39 - Honesty
40 - Ice
41 - Shower
42 - Game
43 - Power
44 - Pretty Little Thing
45 - Tied Up
46 - Gift
47 - Airplane
48 - Paris
49 - Privilege
50 - Mine
51 - City of Love
52 - Yes, Sir
53 - Lube
54 - Regal
55 - Fail
56 - Naughty Footnote
57 - Panic
58 - "Work For It"
59 - Birth
60 - House Party
61 - Lesson
62 - Mountain
63 - Fireplace
64 - Christmas
65 - Cheater
67 - Pressure
68 - Cabin
69 - Birthday
70 - Bust
71 - Anger
72 - Reconciliation
73 - Rough
74 - Ex
75 - Heartbroken
76 - Time
77 - "I Need You"
78 - Kiss
79 - "Touch Me"
80 - Paint
81 - Trivia
82 - His Secret
83 - Gone
84 - Embrace
85 - Little Brother
86 - Love
87 - Friends
88 - Wand
89 - Reflection
90 - Gallery
91 - Decision
92 - Goodbye
93 - Distance
94 - Awakening
95 - Peace
Author's Note

66 - Car

19.5K 517 144
By TheRubyWriter_

Christopher
***

I was parked outside the airport at seven in the afternoon, leaning against my car door, a cigarette between my lips. Ali had texted me saying her plane had landed, so it was only a matter of minutes before she'd get to our agreed location. I was both excited and nervous to see her again.

I wasn't sure how to bring up the fact that Kent knew I was seeing someone, but I absolutely had to tell her. On the night that Barbara tried to kiss me I was so hurt by her words that I abandoned the idea of calling Ali and telling her then. All I wanted to do was sleep and forget about everything.

I made up an excuse the morning after the incident and left after breakfast, saying that something came up at work. Kent, who had the biggest hangover, made a stupid joke about me going to see my new girlfriend. I rolled my eyes at him but didn't contradict his statement. It was better for him to believe I was leaving because I wanted to get laid than to know the truth about what his sister had done.

Barbara's face turned white when she heard Kent confirm I was in a relationship. She had no idea I was seeing someone when she tried to kiss me, so it was pretty ironic that she was trying to forget her cheating husband at the expense of me cheating. She was so embarrassed that she even left the room to avoid saying the polite goodbyes and wish me a safe drive home.

One hour after I left, Barbara texted me apologizing for her behavior and words. I would have preferred it if she had said it to my face, but I guess this would do.

I had to remember she was going through the hardest part fo her divorce, and as much as it pained me to admit it, I did relate to her a little bit. I knew what it felt like to have your world turned upside down in a day and how disorienting, unfair, and hopeless it felt.

When I finally got home, I felt a huge sense of relief. When I was alone, I could finally stop lying to everyone and putting up a front.

I'd only have to wait a few days before Ali returned and lessons started. I kept myself occupied by preparing my lectures for the upcoming semester, publishing the exam grades online, stocking up the fridge and pantry, going to the gym, cleaning the house from top to bottom. I even found some time to paint.

I remembered when I released the Art History grades and Ali called me minutes later. She was upset she didn't get an A, but I explained to her she had one of the highest grades of the whole class and that appeased her. I had purposefully made the exam harder this year so I wasn't tempted to give her an A. In the end, I ended up not giving anyone an A. Problem solved.

As I finished my cigarette, my nerves slightly at bay, I saw her figure in the distance emerging from the airport building. When she saw me she hurried her pace, a wide smile stretching across her face.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of her. Her hair, which had grown just below her shoulders, was dancing in the wind, her jacket zipped up all the way, leaving only her face visible.

Fucking finally.

I pushed my back off the car but didn't walk towards her. When she sped up and started skipping, I smiled with my whole teeth. I extended my arms when she was a few feet away. When our bodies collided, I squeezed her body in a tight hug. The countdown was finally over. She was here and I wouldn't let her out of my sight.

We were completely out in the open, but I didn't care. I kissed the top of her forehead, smelling the lilac perfume in her hair.

As Ali melted into my embrace, her hands gripped my jacket until they found their way to the nape of my neck. She unburied her face from my chest and kissed me. We were holding each other so tightly that the angle was quite weird, but neither of us let go.

We only stopped kissing when a car honked right next to us. Ali jumped, startled, her lips disconnecting from mine. We both smiled at her reaction, her cheeks turning red.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

I took her suitcase and shoved it in the trunk, making my way quickly to the driver's seat. When I slammed the door and looked at the passenger's seat, Ali was beaming.

"You're always so punctual Dr Damon." She said, her eyelashes fluttering.

"I couldn't leave my baby waiting." I winked. She threw her arms around my neck as I put the car in reverse, smacking her lips against my cheek.

It was obvious she had missed me, and knowing that made my chest feel full, like I could take a deep breath again.

I reached for her hand and laced my fingers between hers. When I had to change gears, I used her hand so I wouldn't have to let go of her.

"I have to tell you something." I said at last. She noticed my nervousness and turned her full body to me. I kept my eyes on the road. "Kent knows I'm seeing one. He doesn't know who, but he knows I'm dating some girl."

"Fuck Chris." She said. She furrowed her eyebrows and gave my hand a squeeze.

"I know... I was dreading telling you, but I had to. I'm sorry for bring this up and ruining the mood. We need to be so careful now."

She sat back in her seat and looked out the window. "How did he find out?"

I caressed her hand with my thumb. "Well... I never told you this so don't be mad, but you left your lipstick at my house one day and when he was over he found it. At that time I told him I had a one night stand with a random girl and he believed me. Fast forward to New Years Eve, we were in a taxi together when you texted me... He left me no choice but to admit."

"Did he read the texts?"

"No, he just saw me read them."

She paused, her mouth slightly agape. "I'm not following."

I tapped the steering wheel with my fingers. "He saw how I reacted to the texts."

Ali fell silent, so silent in fact that I even turned my head to judge her reaction. Her eyes were as big as the moon, her lips pouting.

"What?" I asked, her weird reaction difficult to read.

"Chris, do you realize how adorable that is? How did you react? Tell me!"

I shook my head, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "Uh, I don't know... I smiled I guess. That thing you said about the new year's kiss, that was cute. I don't know, maybe I stared at the phone a little too long. Kent already had his suspicions anyway."

Without warning, Ali took off her seatbelt and slammed her lips against mine. She took me so off guard I almost swerved the wheel. I pushed her off, afraid I'd crash us into the side of the road or worse, against another car.

"Ali!" I shouted. This wasn't funny at all. "Are you mad? What was that for?"

Still with her seatbelt unbuckled, she tried reaching for me, grabbing anywhere she could. I pushed her away with one hand while trying to look at the road.

"I haven't seen you in three fucking weeks." She said. "Pull over Chris."

Fuck.

"We're in the middle of the highway, where do you want me to stop?" I said, sounding annoyed. "Just sit down and put your seatbelt back on. We're almost home."

I only realized the weight of the words I used once they came out of my mouth. Home, with her in it. Ali didn't seem fazed by my semantic choice. I was overthinking as usual.

Without saying a word, she unbuckled my seatbelt. She then reached for my pants and undid them, quickly slipping her hand inside my boxers.

"Ali, what the fuck are you doing?" I shouted. Keeping my eyes on the road was practically impossible which was making my anxiety spike. "You're distracting me. Do you want us to have an accident?"

She didn't listen. She pulled out my dick even before I was hard and started stroking it, spiting on it to help her glide her hand up and down.

"I didn't get to see that face you pulled when you read my texts in front of Kent, but I sure am going to see your come face right now. I fucking missed it."

Her words made my mouth drop. I looked down at my lap, my cock slowly but surely growing under her touch. She wasn't gonna stop no matter how much I reasoned with her. Hell, I didn't want her to stop either.

She scooted to the edge of her seat, adjusting her head so she could kiss my neck as she touched me. I inhaled deeply through the nose, becoming hyper aware of the cars passing by. We were in plain sight of everyone.

"Pull over Chris..." She whispered again against my ear, her breath tickling my neck. She nibbled my earlobe, leaving wet kisses down my neck. I unconsciously tilted my head to the side to give her more access. She smiled against my skin when she noticed my small but very telling action.

"We're almost there baby." I said. This was a lie of course. We still had twenty minutes before we reached my house.

With her lips pressed to my cheek, she smiled and said: "Yes, that's the spirit. You're almost there Chris, I know you can get bigger."

My breathing hitched. Being away from her had made me forget how fucking sexy she could be.

I said nothing and focused on the road. She could do whatever she wanted, I wasn't going to get distracted and cause an accident. Ali continued to apply pressure to my now fully erect cock, twisting her wrist when she got to the tip, squeezing a little harder each time.

Suddenly, a car drove past us. I couldn't help but look at the passengers inside. To my horror, every single one (all adults thank god) were looking at us, their eyes glued to Ali as she seductively devoured my neck.

"Get down!" I whispered-shouted, yanking her head down to hide her from the onlookers. She protested, so I kept her down with my elbow.

"Ali no, people are staring at us." I said, true panic and embarrassment creeping in.

"Is this were you want me, Sir?" She asked, looking up into my eyes.

"Yes." I said, driving a little faster to get away from the car around us.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we set up our rules, did we make any rules about blowjobs in cars? I clearly remember asking you, but I think you dismissed it..."

Oh no.

Without warning, she took my cock into her mouth. I exhaled slowly and swallowed dry. I had missed her lips around me so fucking much. The feeling of her warm, wet throat working up and down my length was surreal.  I moaned softly, helping her by grabbing her hair away from her face.

"Oh Ali, fuck... Why couldn't you wait until we got home? Fuck..."

She sucked me harder the more I protested, making me shut right up. I found myself involuntarily speeding up the car, my foot on the accelerator mysteriously connected to the pleasure in my groin.

This was so fucking reckless and I knew she wasn't going to stop. In fact, I didn't want her to stop. It would be extremely reckless of me to keep driving under these conditions.

"I'm pulling over. Shit, fuck Ali... Happy? You got what you fucking wanted."

As she continued bobbing her head up and down, I turned left on the nearest exit. I pulled over next to a national park, the shrubs and trees concealing the car.

As soon as I killed the engine and pulled the handbrake, I gripped Ali's hair and yanked her off me. I reached under my seat and pulled a lever, the seat suddenly sliding backwards until it halted. She climbed on top of me instantly without me having to instruct her. We kissed each other wildly, quenching our three-week thirst.

Our arms flailed everywhere as we tugged at our clothes to get them off ourselves. I cursed as I tried to take off her jeans, the confined space making it hard to get that very vital job done.

"I'm gonna burn every single fucking pair of pants you own." I said, yanking them off her feet roughly.

"Yes Sir, burn them." She whispered, her hand buried in my hair.

I hooked her panties with my index finger and pulled them to the side so I could finally enter her. She was already dripping wet for me and I hadn't even touched her.

"What are you doing to me woman?" I breathed, aligning my tip with her entrance. "I can't fucking control myself... Fuck, I even pulled to the side of the fucking road just to fuck you because I couldn't wait fifteen minutes."

When my dick was in place, I thrusted upwards and Ali sank down into me. We moaned into each other's mouth as our bodies fused, our hands exploring the inside of our shirts.

I helped Ali find her pace by slightly thrusting into her as she bounced her hips. It always excited me when she was on top.

"I missed you Chris." She said, her hands gripping my shoulders for support.

"I missed you too baby." I kissed her neck and closed my eyes, her reassuring words going straight through my chest.

I thrusted harder and faster into her. It was hard to do so while sitting down, but for her I managed. Ali, who was once supported on my shoulders, slammed her hand against the car window, whimpering and screwing her eyes shut as I hit her g-spot.

"That's it Ali. A little faster now, come on."

Even though she was probably tired from her long flight, she accompanied my rhythm to perfection. We both moaned loudly in that confined space, and I noticed the windows slightly fogging up from all the heat that radiated from us.

My insides started contracting, pressure built all over my cock, making it twitch. I was about to come.

"Ali, baby, tell me something," I moaned. "Did you stop taking the pill? Did you skip a day? Did you change it? Did you take any medicine that might interfere?"

With her eyes closed she said: "No, no, no, no... I'm taking it."

That was all I needed to hear. I reached forward and grabbed the steering wheel for support and thrusted into Ali so hard she even leaned forward, her face hiding in the crook of my neck. She whimpered and moaned, stopping the motion of her hips from the overwhelming intensity of my pounding.

I let go of the steering wheel with my right hand and wrapped my arm around Ali's back as a wave of pleasure rushed through me. I held her tightly as I unloaded my come sloppily into her.

This was the best feeling in the fucking world, paling only in comparison to when we came together at the same time.

Because she wasn't done, I kept thrusting, this time at a much slower pace. I reached between her legs and pressed my thumb against her clit. I knew this was the way to make her come, and it thrilled me to know what sent her over the edge.

"You thought that after three weeks I'd forget what you like?" I whispered in her ear.

"I'm almost there, almost." She said, placing her hands on my jaw gently.

"I know sweetheart." I said, matter-of-factually. "Come for me Ali, come for me beautiful."

She thrived on being praised, so that's what I did. I loved seeing her face change when my sweet words landed on her ears and honesty, after so much time apart, we both needed to get our favorite things.

She came undone after applying a little more pressure to her clit, her body resting into mine as she savored the feeling. Even though I was done, feeling her walls squeeze my cock felt divine.

I rested my arms over her back, my right hand playing with her hair. She tucked her hands under her chin, snuggling up against my chest as if she was about to fall asleep in a comfy bed.

"You're tired, aren't you baby?" She nodded with her eyes closed. "Don't fall asleep on my lap, I still have to drive us and to my apartment. Besides, you'll wake up to limp dick and that's no fun."

She giggled, her small body rattling a little. "I like your dick in all three states of matter."

Now was my turn to laugh. She could be so silly sometimes.

"Come on, go to your seat now. I've made spaghetti bolognese and it's currently sitting in the pot waiting for us."

A/N
They.are.so.freaking.hot.and.cuuuute!
I'll be announcing the two winners of the 20k giveaway tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
4.8M 138K 49
❝Like a work of art he had been dying to put on display.❞ Verani Adams finds herself unhappy with the way she's led her life. Between dealing with th...
154K 7.3K 60
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT! THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)) HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ••••• Lisa wanted nothing but to live her seemingly perfec...
229K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...