Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 32

10K 496 89
By FlowerVine98

***Hi dears!! Sorry guys for not posting anything for five days😞. Happy reading ❤️***

Ilankodi pov:

Its been 2 days of the thaali changing function. I clutched my thaali tightly. It reminds me, that he is mine.

He is growing on me very fastly.

But do I have any control to stop those feelings over him. No.

I kept waiting for Jeevika, along with ishaan. Its been week, I didn't seen rithika and her family. I asked teacher, she said that she is in leave.

"Mam principal called you" an mam said to me I asked ishaan to play with his friends. As some of the children's were waiting for their parents.

I then walked towards the principal room. And then speaked with her for few mins as she asked my suggestion on something.

Then I came out of the principal room only to see rithish is arguing with Jeevika by wrapping his hand on hers.

The principal room is near to the gate of the school.

I immediately moved towards them.

"Please make him to meet me once "I heard him.

" I won't "Jeevika said.

" See.... "before he speak anything, I just grabbed jeevika towards me from his clutch.

" Hello mister what are you doing with her "I shouted at him.

He straightened his posture and looked at me.

" What is your problem? "I asked him.

He kept silent.

" Hy cutiee, he is not doing any fight with here. He is just speaking with her. That's it "mahin said.

Where did he was until now?

" What is there to speak with my sister? Just get lost you guys. Or else I will complaint to my husband "I shouted at them.

" Anna, you know her husband is very possisive over his wife. He even showed the gun. Comeon let's get going "mahin fastly said.

" I want to meet him " rithish first time spoke with me.

" You can't " I shouted ta his face. He betrayed my husband, I may not knowing the reason. But but because of him he locked into his shell.

Am not able to see is care free side. Everything is because of him only right.

" I will." he slowly said yet in a  dangerous way.

" This time I will make sure to speak him with me. This time I will make correct everything. This time I will take care of that idiot. This time I will not let him go away from me. This time he will stick to me and I will make sure of it. " he shouted at me.

Why the heck he is shouting.

He came nearer to me. I just started to take back steps

He stood before me leaving some distance, so I too stopped taking my steps

"Thank you for coming into his life. Just show him, not everyone will betray him. Some will love him. And just love him. I know that you got to know about my friendship with your husband. " saying this he weared his glass and stepped into the car.

"Dont forget me cutiee In between your love" mahin said and runned.

What the fuck happened just now.

Arghh.

After lunch, jeevika gone to home along with ishaan. But all through my work, I kept thinking about his words.

What he is trying to imply.

He called my husband as idiot.

I sighed.

How many riddles.

One group up is trying to kill him. Here another man is trying to rekindle is relationship with him. And here am trying to stopping my heart from loving him.

How much of an problem I have to dealt with.

Once I reached home I helped Jeevika.  I arranged the clothes for him. When he arrived home, I gave him his cloth and asked him to get freshened up.

Then I gave his coffee.

Once he drinked his coffee, I showed his plate and asked him to eat. He asked about ishaan and his mom.

He is mystery.

I kept looking at his face. How much of an sadness this man is holding. I just wish to change his life into colorful one rather than this colourless.

But he won't allow me for that.

"Is anything on my face" he asked me

"No nothing" I replied to him.

"Then why are you seeing me like that" he asked me.

'Just want to bite you' I thought to myself.

"Notging" I again said at him.

After eating he washed his hand. Then he sat on the bed.

I started to put the mattresses on the floor. But he grabbed my hand.

"We both can sleep on bed itself right." he asked me.

" We are sticked to live as stranger right" I puzzledly asked him.

"Two can sleep in same bed and can lead a life as stranger" he replied to me.

"But.. Hu.. But what if....." I stopped.

"What"

Reyansh pov :

"You know I will be sleep like a good lady. But the same can't expect from you right. What if you put your legs or hands over me. It wil be touchy touchy. It is wrong right" she asked me.

I amusedly looked at her. She is the one who will put her hand and leg over me. Not the other way around. How can she speak like this?

Hhaha

"Dont worry I won't put my hand or leg over you. And I expect the same from you." I said at her.

And I know she can't. She can't keep her hands or legs with herself.

And.... I.. It... Won't be problem for me.

"I will stick to my words" saying this she put the mattress back on the shelf and walked to other side of the bed and climbed on to the bed.

"Why the bed also too height" she uttered.

She is very short. And because of that she looks very plump.

She might be around 90kg. She is obese only I guess.

"Good night" she said. I nodded my head at her. She smilingly closed her eyes.

She wrapped the bed sheet over her fully until her neck.

After sometime, I too slept by closing my eyes. Not before capturing her face once.

              ********************

Why am feeling heavy.

Arghh.

With that I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the source. First I couldn't able to see anything. But then with a moonlight source, I can able to see.

She like everytime wrapped her left leg over my legs. And her right leg is in between my legs, and her saree is moved upto knee. Her head in my chest. Her left hand around my torso. Her blossom hitting my stomach. She is sleeping with her mouth little opened.

Still snoring.

I smiled seeing her.

I grabbed her face slowly as I don't to disturb her.

"Am sleeping in my place rowdy. You didn't stick to your words. You were threatening me to sleep in my place" I very slowly complained to her.

I know am changing.

But what can I do with this wierdest girl.

"Weirdest girl"

"Your nose is my favourite" saying this I just bitted it.

"Argh.... Mosquitoe, targetting me... That too my nose. Hy mosquito, if I catch you.... I will bite your nos.....che cheeeee.... I will smash you..... Just get lost from me...." she blaberred in her sleepy state and covered her face with the bedsheet only for her face.

I couldn't able to control my laugh.

I kept silent for sometime with a fear what if she opened her eyes. Then after few mins, I took out the sheet from her face.

" I know you are weirdest girl. But you are on another level" I said to her slowly and bringed her face towards me.

And kissed her nose, as to cool the pain.

She smiled in her sleep. And started to snore.

'Reyansh stop. You are doing wrong' my mind started.

'I know. I know it's wrong. But what I will do, I couldn't able to control myself. I don't know why am behaving like this. I will try to control myself from hereafter' I replied.

But my control again lost once again as she hugged me tightly. So without any protest within myself I hugged her tightly.

'I will go with the flow. No heart breaks. No betrayals' I said to myself and slept with a content.

"Useless......" She murmured which made me to open my eyes.

"Still am I look useless to you" I asked her. As if she will answer me.

"Useless, you are useless only...." she again murmured. She even pouted in her sleepy.

My eyes moved towards her lips, involuntarily my face moved towards hers.

I just want to kiss her li....

'Don't reyansh. She is sleeping and it is wrong. It is against your ethics' I reminded myself.

I just kissed her forehead and brushed my nose against her. With that I closed my eyes.

Time skipped:

Ilankodi pov:

We, I mean me and reyansh somehow convinced Jeevika for college joining. Today is her first day. I am hella nervous.

God, she has to be happy there. I don't want anyone to bully her for being widow.

I was anxiously waiting out of her college along with ishaan,who is standing beside me by clutching my finger in his small palm.

After sometime Jeevika came along with a  girl.

After seeing me, she came towards us, after bidding her bye to that girl.

"Jeevi, how was the college" I asked her.

"Thanks anni" she replied with a smile.

"Are you mingled" I asked her.

"Yes anni, not much. But one girl is already studying here after her marriage only. So yeah, now I have her. So I think I will manage here" she said.

"Mumma, you too studying ha.... Whe... W... H... Ben I will study here" ishaan asked his mum a.

"Soon baby" I said at him.

Then we all gone to our home. At night reyansh asked Jeevika regarding her college and everything.

Even while speaking with her, he spoke like a robot.

Blaah blaah.

Only with ishaan he will speak freely. I just want that reyansh. I want him to speak with me like that.

I just want him.

We both were now a days sleeping in the same bed. I just want to cuddle with him. But I will stick to my words. Atleast I hope that I had been sleeping like a good lady.

Time skipped:

After finishing my class, I gone to the staff room. Only to meet that rithish is sitting on my desk chair.

"Hello mister" I asked him.

"Yess"

"What are you doing in my place" I asked him.

"Waiting to see my sister" he said and crossed his legs.

I just glared at him.

"Look mister, just get lost this is my place. You go and search for your so called sister place" I shouted at him.

Already three classes, I have been continously standing.

"Hy cutiee, take this seat. My heart is aching by seeing you standing" mahin said.

"Just stop saying cutiee." I shouted at him.

No one present in the staff room. Arghh.

"okay beautiful, angel"

"You bastard"

"You speak bad words. Oh god, nooooooo don't beautiful. Good girls won't speak bad words"

"Am not good girl"

"You are" came a rithish voice

" You both brothers just get lost "I shouted at them.

" Don't try to meet me. I don't want to see the faces who betrayed my husband. "I frustratedly shouted at them.

Rithish stood up and grabbed my hands.

" Get this into your thick head, I didn't betrayed him. And I will never be. I want you to meet me in Party pop restaurant at Friday evening by 5 clock sharply. "rithish ordered me.

The fuck I will go.

" Get this into your thick head Mr. Rithish, I won't meet you there "I shouted at him.

" You have to.... Don't you want your husband to come out of his shell. "he asked me. Which caught my attention.

" What are you saying "

" Just come and meet me. "

Saying this he started to leave me. But he stopped and turned towards me.

" You are lucky to have my friend as your husband. He is a pure gem. But he is a mystery which he itself don't know how to un-tie. But I hope you will help him. "he stopped.

" For him trust is the problem. But if one yearned that, he won't stop showering his love. He looks like a rude man, but it's not him. It is just a facade. A facade to protect his heart from getting betrayed. One time he opened his facade, but I ruined it. So he again gone to his shell. But this time he concreted it well, so that no one will break it... "

" But right now he has you. Knowingly or unknowingly he married to you. And I know you are capable of getting him out. "

" I just want to help you. For my own purpose, am helping you. If you want to took him out of his half problem, just meet me. And I know you will " he said and moved out.

" Bye sister " he said.

" Bye cutiee" saying this mahin pinched my cheeks and moved out leaving me in thinking.

What happened now?

What I will do?

What I need to do?

I sighed.

At night:

"Resh resh" ishaan called him. I kept folding the clothes. Today reyansh came earlier to home from his work. Now the time is just 7.30

"Yes my boy" reyansh said by wiping his face with towel, as he just freshened up.

"Resh resh snacks" he asked him by keeping the chalk piece in his mouth.
As he were writing alphabets in slate.

"Baby don't" I said at him by removing his hand from his mouth.

"What you need my boy" reyansh asked ishaan.

" Choci, chicken, noo... Oodles...." he listed down his special items.

"Is that enough my boy" reyansh asked him by scooping him in his hand.

"Yes resh.... Daily... Mo... Mom. Food... Resh.... Please.... Buy me..." he whimed at reyansh.

"Is it that bad?" reyansh asked him.

"Yuck" ishaan showed the face.

"I see, mister ishaan don't try to keep your hand in food hereafter" came a voice of jeevi.

That's it ishaan just hided himself in reyansh neck. Reyansh started to laugh by ishaan actions. But my heart stopped after hearing his laugh. That too is dimple....

I just want to bite it..

Can I?

"What you need? " he asked me....

"Cheek" without even thinking I just spit it out...

"What cheek anni?" jeevi asked me.

Fuck fuck...

"What were you guys asking? " I just asked jeevi. Reyansh looked amused at my answer.

"Anna said that he will order for dinner today" Jeevika said.

"That... Oww. .... Nothing" I said. As I really don't order for myself. It is always like that.

"I will put chicken fried rice for her" he said.

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today is the Friday, from the last three day I have been thinking whether to meet rithish or not.

But atlast I settled to not. What if he just manipulate me, I don't want to take any risk. I don't want to trust anyone. And if that break my husband trust, I really don't want to meet him.

I sighed.

I looked at the time which says 3'O clock. My all classes were over. So yeah am sitting in the staff room.

I started to prepare the question paper. As it is the time for the monthly test.

But my work Is interrupted by phone call, I looked at the phone. It I unknown number.

My heart beat started to fastened.

With a shivering hand I switched on the call.

"Hello" I said, shivering is evident from my voice.

"Hi cutiee" ufff

"What you want?" I asked him.

"We are waiting cutiee comeon" I heard him.

I looked at the time which says 5.

Ooo

"Iwon't" I said. I don't want to go, as what if they are the one who really betrayed my husband. What if my husband got to know that I spoked with them. No no.

"Don't you want to see your husband smile" this time rithish spoke.

Don't I?

Surely no. I want to see his smilr. But that....

"Be here in Another 15 mins" saying he cut the call.

What I have to do now?

"I will do it. What if I meet them and then I able to make my husband happy. Then it's worth it right."with that I wrapped my work and came out of the school.

Am I doing right thing?

Then I took the auto and reached the place in another 10 mins.

I runned inside the restaurant, and looked for them. It's a posh restaurant. The front desk girl said the route, it's like a cabin type. I entered into it.

Once I gone, there both were sitting along with rithika.

"Atlast cutiee" mahin said.

"Take your seat sister" rithish said. I nodded my head and sat opposite to them.

"What you want to eat?" rithish asked me.

"I don't need anything. Can we start what we actually meet for?" I asked him.

"So demanding aren't we?" he mocked me.

I glared at him.

"Okay first let me order some juice. How can I not treat my sister. That too who is my best friend lovely wife" he said anf called for the water. Then he ordered some juice.

Am I doing right or wrong?. Again this popped into my mind.

After sometime waiter came with the juice.

"Atleast now can you start sharing or I will go out" I seethed with anger.

"Shhh sister don't shout."

"Then don't make me anger. I did meet you without my husband knowledge." I shouted at him.

"Just few days sister, then he will be my best friend again. Then you don't have to worry meeting me like this" rithish said.

"Can you just start saying already?" I asked him. He nodded his head and started to sip the juice.

"Okay let me start. My name is rithish"

"That I now" I non chantly siad.

"Feisty much for my best friend" he commented.

"Okay, we both I mean reyansh and me met in college only. My dad owned a private institute in coimbatore, which is an engineering college. An famous college. Every year we will offer some few seats as scholarship. In that way your husband reyansh joined the college. As he is one of the top ranked student in 12th board exam. "he stopped.

Hmmm.

" Me and him is same batch, same class, same section everything. At first day I came late so without any choice I took the last seat that is where I meet your husband. For the few days I tried to talk with him, but like very day he ignored me. So I too didn't bothered him much. But when the class started to go in full swing, we both were tagged as partnered in everything as our both names started in R alphabet only. So yeah, then I started to pester him a lot. We both were intelligent, and  I being the care free kid, I really wanted to took your husband out of his shell. But he is really a tough nut to ctack. "he laughed.

I glared at him.

So he is already betrayed sometime back then.

" After a lot of persistent he accepted my friendship, that too Without any choice. Then we both become a very close friends soon, actually not so soon. It takes me 6 month to get earn his trust. Then He did started to have a trust over me. But then too he didn't share anything regarding of his family matter. "

" He is very selective when comes to trust. We had been a good naah very best friends for 2 and half years. But then.... "

" What happened "

" Love...... "he dragged. Which took my breath away.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️ for being very patience with me.

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all💕

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 21.5K 61
She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped showing emotions. She is ugly and got mock...
76.9K 6.3K 47
She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he? Maybe not though fully. She don't give...
10K 1.2K 12
Let's be Strangers!! What would go wrong in a marraige? Everything if both parties are agreed to be strangers. Peep into the story to know about t...
93.1K 6.9K 64
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...