Jealous Jennie ORIGINAL

By JENLISAblinks100

One shots of Jennie being jealous/Possessive over Lisa Don't copy without using permission directly from me... More

Backup dancers πŸ˜’
High school
Hate the new restaurant
Don't go
3s a crowd
Yes boss
Break ups
Instagram models
Instagram
She is mine
Clingy
Surprise visit
I love you
Insecure
Texts
The bosses daughter
The bosses daughter 2
Thailand
Rumour
chesty problem
Cute nini
Favourite teacher
You belong to me
Ring
Video games
Space
Space 2
He said she said
Just friends
Clone
Jealous lisa
Instagram 2
Break ups 2
Break ups 3
Attention
Hickey
Fan gift
Text from my ex
Why I left
I hate ships
High school 2
Arcade hangout
Arcade hangout 2
Booty call
Hot wife
Arcade hangout 3
He's Gone
I'm not the one
Texts 2
My love
JennieRubyJaneOffical
Jennie and her Calvins
Why i unpublished my books.
Partner
Marriage
Baby shopping
Role play
Toxic ( jealous lisa )
Come home
Jennie on a date
Don't be late
Work doesn't matter Nini does.
Jennie and her Calvins 2
I want it and I'm going to get it.
Texts/Facetime
Obsessed
My Bully
Thats my sister.
My Bully 2
Eyes of love
Not my girlfriend
Mandu
Sit your butt down
Smoker
My Ex and your Ex
Stealer
Cold but Cute
Birthday girl
Worker
Worker 2
Worker 3
Worker 4
Worker 5
Anymore
Happy pills
Mandu attack
Jennie and her Calvins 3
I want plastic surgery prank.
The way
Girlfriend tag
Older girls
New story
New story
Just a quick message😁
You were with who?
Cheaters
The break up
Coming Soon
Unoffical

I want it and im going to get it 2

9.3K 340 182
By JENLISAblinks100

Jennie PoV

It's been a couple of days since me and Lisa had a date and then had sex in her car.

And she's still with her girlfriend.

I'm so mad, why haven't they broken up yet. Lisa should be crawling to me. Everytime I see Lisa she gets nervous, scared I might say something to Somi. It's her fault for putting her thing inside me.

It was lunch before we go to our next class.

I see Lisa and her friends sit on the table, I normally sit on. What is she doing? My friends go and sit with them.

Irene: hey baby.

Irene and Seulgi peck each other.

Jisoo: why are you guys at our table?

I sit next to Lisa taking some of her fries. Her friends look at Lisa with amusement.

Ten: it was Bambams idea.

I smile at Bambam, I guess he has his way to thank me.

Jennie: is that so.

I totally can tell that Lisa told them about what happened between us.

Rosé sits down next to Bambam.

( a/n: Lisa, Jennie sat together, opposite them is Irene and Seulgi, next to Jennie is Bambam, Rosé and Minnie. Next to Lisa is Ten, Sorn and Jisoo. )

I would now say I'm officially going crazy for Lisa. I didn't think the day will come that I'm obsessing over someone who isn't myself.

Ten: thought you guys would go out off campus for lunch anyways.

I mean we normally do but I'm not missing any time with Lisa.

Jisoo: we were but Jennie wanted to stay.

I smile

Jennie: I'm being a good girl.

I place my hand on Lisa's thigh under the table and she gulps.

Sorn: Jennie Kim now that's hard to believe.

I chuckle

Jennie: where is your little girlfriend?

Lisa takes my hand away from her thigh and put it back to my own. Playing hard to get again.

Minnie: Somi is with her friends on the fields, she's spending lunch with them.

I smile, lucky me.

Jennie: if I was Somi I would always eat lunch with my girlfriend.

They laugh making Lisa blush.

Bambam: I mean it's fun when she isn't here.

Lisa glares at Bambam

Lisa: hey don't make fun out of my girlfriend.

That hurt a little but hey she's not mine yet. She will be soon.

Jennie: don't get mad honey, it's her loss. She's stupid.

I laugh making Lisa stands up.

Lisa: you know what I'm going.

Lisa storms off.

Her friends get up but I told them to sit back down.

Jennie: let me follow her.

They just sat back down and I follow Lisa.

Jennie: Lisa wait.

Lisa stops and pulls me inside an empty class room and locks it.

Lisa: why are you making comments like that... in front of people who can hear you, people will start to talk about it and Somi will hear about it.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: let people talk Lisa... you don't even love Somi so why are you so mad?

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: you make me mad Jennie, I don't normally cheat and the first time I did it had to be with you... you're sexy and cute, you have a smile I can't stop thinking about, it pains me because I don't want to hurt Somi, if she finds out about this it will break her heart.

I look into Lisa's eyes

Jennie: so let's both agree we can't stop thinking about each other also I'll be a good girl and I won't talk about this out loud but only tell my friends.

Lisa gulps

Lisa: Jennie this is not me... why me? Why did you have to do this with me? You can have anyone you want.

I walk closer to Lisa and she steps back. She stops when her back hits the wall. I wrap my arms around her shoulder. I take one of my hands and play with the features on her face.

Jennie: I want you Lisa and mark my words I'm going to get you and I'll keep you, all to myself.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: don't talk crazy Jennie, we can't, I can't, I'm not cheating on Somi again.

I run my finger on her lips

Jennie: Lisa don't lie to yourself, touch me.

Lisa hands were kept on her sides.

Lisa: Jennie I'm warning you, I can't do this again.

I take her hands

Jennie: these hands look better around my neck.

Lisa put her hands around my waist instead.

Lisa: I'm not choking you.

I smile as she touches my waist

Jennie: put your hands lower.

Lisa gulps

Lisa: I'm not touching your ass either.

I frown

Jennie: you'll change your mind.

I take her lips to mine. Lisa responds and I smile. So easy. Lisa grip tightens. That's right, daddy Lisa mode on. Lisa flips us over so my back hit the wall making me groan.

Lisa: I'm going to teach you a lesson Kim.

Lisa attacks my neck. I feel her leaving a mark on me. That's it baby.

Jennie: yes baby.

I moan and I feel Lisa's hands go to my ass. She smacks it making me jump. She picks me up and put me on the desk. She pulls up my skirt.

Lisa: I'm going to fuck you so hard for being a bad girl.

I couldn't respond I just moaned because Lisa was playing with me, then I see her head going down on me. Fuck.

After lunch...

We were in our next class. I had a fantastic lunch break. I had a mouth full of Lisa.

Irene: Jennie you have hickeys all over your neck.

I smile at my friends

Jennie: you should see Lisa's abs.

The girls gasp.

Professor: is something wrong girls?

Great everyone is looking at us.

Rosé: no professor.

The professor just carried on with his lecture.

Somi was looking at me funny, maybe because her girlfriend smells like me. Somi rolls her eyes and pecks Lisa.

Hope she can taste my pussy on Lisa's lips seen as though she was eating it for lunch earlier. I just smirk.

As the lesson goes on...

Our lesson is nearly over just 5 more minutes.

Professor: here is your partners for the project. Bambam and Rosé, Minnie and Irene, Jisoo and Seulgi, Ten and Somi... Lisa and Jennie.

My eyes lit up. I looked at Lisa, Somi seemed to be not happy about not being Lisa's partner.

Professor: this should be started straight away, I want to see everyone's project handed in by next Monday, that's the deadline don't forget, class dismissed.

Normally I would be ignoring it and going out with my friends but I guess I'm going to be a good girl this whole week and work with my partner.

Lisa looks over at me and I wink at her, I see her gulp and stare at me. I blow a kiss towards her and she shakes her head at me. Still playing hard ball even though she had me for lunch today. She was snapped out of it by Somi. Somi, Lisa and her friends leave the class.

Irene: can't wait to go home.

My friends leave the class and we walk outside to meet Lisa and her friends, the bitch is there too.

Jennie: hey partner.

Lisa tenses up. Her grip on her girlfriend tightens. Poor baby wants to hide something.

Lisa: it's ok if you don't want to do this project Kim, I can get someone to do it for us.

I chuckle and shake my head.

Jennie: no Lisa we should do it together so I'll come to your house seen as though your parents have gone away for a business trip.

Somi looks at Lisa.

Somi: you said I can't come over tonight because your parents are home?

Oops did I just make her confess something. Somi honey she's hiding a lot more than that.

Lisa: they have a urgent meeting in Thailand, they found out this morning.

Lisa looks at me telling me to stop. My parents told me this a week ago, my parents are close with Lisa's.

Our friends were talking about the projects and when they'll do them.

I look how Somi is clingy to my Lisa. Lisa was just staring at me too. So much tension, in such a small space.

Jennie: right me and my girls are off see you tonight lili.

I wink at her and leave with my friends.

Jennie: Lisa is so going to cheat on her girlfriend again tonight.

Jisoo: I still can't believe you got her to sleep with you. Again.

I smile then frown at what Irene said.

Irene: even if she did sleep with you, she's still Somi girlfriend Jennie.

She's right, she's not mine yet.

Jennie: by the end of this week she's going to be mine Irene, you all make my words.

Rosé: Jennie Kim said on 16th of...

I cut Rosé off as she was typing on her phone what I just said. Taking her phone away from her.

Jennie: not literally Rosie.

I give her phone back.

At Lisa house...

I walk into my lovers house and put some food on the table.

Jennie: honey I'm home.

Lisa walks down the stairs in sweatpants and a jumper. So hot.

I was wearing something so Lisa won't take her eyes off me. But I kept it casual, don't want it to look like I'm trying so much. Something cute but hot at the same time.

Lisa: Jennie please stop with the honey.

I roll my eyes.

Jennie: my parents said I can stay over seen as though you're  alone.

Lisa eyes widened

Lisa: Jennie why are you doing this to me?

I look at her with fake confusion.

Jennie: what do you mean lili?

Lisa sighs as she walks to me.

Lisa: let's just work on this project.

I shake my head.

Jennie: I've already done some of it so we can spend tonight eating pizza and watching a movie. Sleepovers are fun honey.

Lisa gulps

Lisa: Jen you're killing me here.

I take her hand and sit her on the couch.

Jennie: what we're just hanging out?

I say as I got us the pizza and put it in front of us on the table. I put Netflix on, I just put a random movie on because we aren't going to watch it anyway.

Lisa: you put breaking dawn on? Why?

I sit next to her cozying up to her. Lisa was shifting in her seat as I sat down.

Jennie: pizza?

I hand Lisa a slice and she takes it.

Lisa: thanks.

The movie starts to play. It's play time.

About 30 minutes later...

We had enough of pizza. Lisa puts the leftovers in the kitchen and comes back.

Jennie: it's kind of cold Lisayah.

I take her arm and put it around me.

Lisa: do you want me to get a blanket?

I shake my head, it would be romantic but I rather use our bodies.

Jennie: you can keep me warm.

I sit on her lap making her wrap her arms around me. When her hands touch my bare waist I just let out a little moan. Her touch makes me feel so good.

Lisa: Jennie we shouldn't do this?

I pout at her.

Jennie: but I want to lisayah. Don't you like me here with you?

I frown and Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: of course I like you here it's just I can't be doing this while I have a girlfriend.

I roll my eyes, why does she keep mentioning her.

Jennie: kiss me and tell me who's better?

I kiss her passionately and she kisses back. I feel her hands grip my waist tightly making me moan. She lays down making me lay on top of her. I feel her member growing. Her hands slide down to my butt squeezing it a little making me smile. She can't resist me. She pulls away.

Lisa: I hate what you do to me Jennie Kim.

She starts to caress skin on my back.

Jennie: your little friend seems to think otherwise.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: we can't sleep with each other again Jennie... how would you feel if I was dating you and I was doing this with someone who isn't you?

I roll my eyes

Jennie: you won't cheat on me... you don't really love Somi Lisa and I know that, if you like 2 people at the same time then you should choose the second one because you wouldn't be flirting with them or kissing them if you love the first person as much as you say you do.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: you're right Jennie, I like Somi more as a friend but I don't want to hurt her feelings, I would choose you because I think I'm falling in love with you.

Nothing can keep the smile off my face right now. My crush is confessing to me.

Jennie: break up with her and be with me Lisa.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: give me time Jennie... that's all I ask.

I nod

Jennie: as long as you don't sleep with her then I'm fine.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: she's my girlfriend Jennie, what if she want too.

I straddle her.

Jennie: listen to me Lisa... I don't usually date people who have a girlfriend... but if you want to fuck me and kiss me you better break up with her so we can be together officially, I want people to see me and you not you and Somi.

Lisa nods

Lisa: okay I will break up with Somi and then you can be my girlfriend.

I smile.

Jennie: I so want you to fuck me right now but we'll save that until you break up with Somi.

Lisa groans

Lisa: I'm so hard for you now though.

I smirk

Jennie: daddy can wait and be a good girl for me.

Lisa groans again

Lisa: at least give me head or something.

I nod

Jennie: ok it seems fair plus I love seeing you beg for me.

I untie the strings on her sweatpants and get her big member out of her boxers. I move my hand up and down making her moan for me.

Lisa: you're so good my Queen.

Lisa relaxes and rests her head looking down at me.

Jennie: you're mine honey.

Lisa nods

Lisa: all yours Jennie Kim.

I work my magic on Lisa and she just moans melting with my touch.

/////////////

💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.1K 31
Chaelisa + Jenlisa and Jensoo (Extremely cringe and clichΓ©...you've been warned!) "I was captivated by this overwhelming sensation" "Is this jealousy...
29.3K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
1.5M 43.5K 51
Enjoy this compilation book full of Jenlisa one shots!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
13.1K 261 11
Dear Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, am I good enough to be part of your life? Even just like friends... Compilation of JenLisa one shots, some will be long so...