HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?

8. That woman!

12K 394 89
By kukoowifey

Designer look at you indifferently as if she wasn't satisfied you being her boss, she's professional and she want to work with professional team but she didn't expect that the new boss was someone who rely on rich man.

"what do you know about designing! do you even have knowledge about it?"

She spoke up as a Jennie's temper, she came forward to solve the matter by explaining but you didn't tell them your real identity.

If any of them talk about you, Jennie will handle the arrogant there but you made it clear if they wanted to work in team with you, they must have to cooperate, if not they can leave, you won't force them to stay and work.

They are all excellent designer, some of them had already awarded for their work, so some of them don't want to work under the lady who relayed on man that's why they think that you're not capable to be a boss but when you give them a chance to leave or stay with your strict manner, one of them couldn't take it but rest of them was guilt to leave without working because they had already get their payment and take money without working made them look low that's why even they don't like you especially girl, they still stay and agreed to work.

Everyone is an outstanding, talented so you cherish talent but you also have another characteristics, you don't force others.

Jennie really anger by you when you give them chance to leave, what if they really leave, they'll be paid for nothing, you visit the company and your office was in the 8th floor, the decoration was unique as Seokjin personally design to give you the relaxing environment, whether it's home or office he don't want you to take a pressure.

This elder brother was really meticulous even Jennie felt envious, after making sure that you visit each corner of the company Suzy went back to Kim Group, you all become good friends, so there's no such a formalities.

You and Jennie sat in the office comfortably, Jennie rolled chair "Sarang, sometimes I really envy you and hate you, people's lives are really different, you actually have such a good brother to you, he is even more considerate than a boyfriend! sigh, I am so envious!"

You just smiled at her, over the years she don't think much but live a life by herself, you really like this girl by your side, you never felt angry on her, she's just straightforward.

They can't accept the mentality of not working while getting paid, they'll look down on themselves first but when they saw you're leaving by simple car, they couldn't help judging.

you informed that you'll take meeting next day to introduce passion and name of the designer, they get a high salary which you didn't earning yet after returning country, you had spent your money to buy a apartment in Busan then simple car.

You made some rules on the company as you work on the document of new company at night, Rowoon sat by the bed side watching from behind "Mommy, it's very late, I'm going to sleep." he was waiting for you but he's tired as he had fun at company today, you didn't even turn your head to look at him "Yes, baby will sleep first, mommy will accompany you later."

Rowoon was little disappointed, instead of going bed obediently he went out and asked maids to have glass of milk then brought it back to the room.

"Mommy."

When the fragrance of the milk hit your nose, you realize that Rowoon had bring a glass of milk, you're stunned for a moment and looked at him, he passed the milk to you looking so softly as if he was saying.

Mommy, hurry up and take care of me, I'm so lonely by myself.

And you felt it like that, you had been working, it seems like you had ignored his emotions so you closed the documents and laptop then hugged him Apologizing, he was a child and needed the company of his parents, he already lacked fatherly love, so you can't let him lack motherly love, you told him to drink milk but as he bring it for you, so he only let his mother have it on his name.

You drink all and carried him to bed, you embrace him and started to tell him some story to sleep.

______

She brought the porridge, when she entered the ward, it was so clean, Jungkook was bending over to put on his shoes "What... what are you  doing?" her expression changed immediately, she put porridge on the table, he raised his head and cast a sidelong glance "Didn't you see it?"

"He was discharged? did you done with the discharge procedures?" she look at over the boy who just came after finished the discharge procedures, he respectfully bowed his head.

"Little aunt." he nodded "Young Master Jeon said he was fine, so .."

"Who said he was fine?" Jieun glared at Minho and Jungkook "Who asked you to make the decision? you're discharge quickly, you know that you were in a car accident? a car accident, it's not an ordinary injury!"

Jungkook frowned unhappily and became cold "So what if it was a car accident? my injury was not serious, it was just an ordinary injury."

Jieun was speechless, his head was bandage and have some scratches on his face and neck other than that he's fine indeed! "Okay, you must be stubborn with your aunt, right? fine, I'll arrange a blind date for you today, i told you last time that I will look for it when you get out of the hospital, since you're such a hurry to get out of the hospital, in fact you're in a hurry to ask your aunt to look for girl to you, right?"

He narrowed his eyes and revealed a displeased aura "Who said I agreed?"

She sneered and took out phone to call, Jungkook looked at speechlessly but he didn't say anything, he would not go anyway he don't care what type of person she would found for him, he stood there and wear his jacket.

"Go back to the company." Minho nodded immediately and walked to the door but the way was blocked by Jieun "Where are you going? you are not allowed to go anywhere today without my order."

he pursed his lips and looked at her coldly, Jieun wanted to pursued him but she can't, at the same time she can't let him stay like that, what if his mother judge not being able to be good aunt! even his body fitness is perfect but he need to rest, she let Minho to get day off, Jungkook glared at Minho seeing his joy face but he can't fight with Jieun.

At the end, Minho was pushed out by Jieun and Jungkook was trapped inside the ward, they stared at each other for awhile before Jungkook return to the bedside speaking coldly "You can let me stay for a week, don't arrange any blind dates for me."

She smirk even if he stayed for months, she'll still gonna arrange it, she had already set up to meet after some days, she didn't joke, Jungkook felt pressure "Auntie, do you really have to force me like this?"

"Who is forcing who? do you know how old you are now? what have you been doing all these years? I'm your elder, what's wrong me finding someone to take care of you?"

Indeed, he wasn't young anymore when he was Young he sweared to take a revenge and the half of his age went to waiting for that woman! he's on his early thirties, in this age if he couldn't find his partner now then did he plan to stayed himself forever!

He was never a person to be trifled with but the other party was his aunt, his elder, she's different but he really got a headache even Jieun being unreasonable his emotions are obvious that he didn't like Jieun's arrangement, his aunt will not messed around but she need to take a control as jungkook had always been this gloomy, he had not been in a good mood for the past few days, his aunt was the only family he had with him now.

He didn't say anything nor resist, Jieun finally let out a sigh of relief.

______

5 days later :

Your company started and you arrange meeting, two or three only attend the meeting but still you keep going on, later on one of the cold guy also attended.

Beom-gyu, Sun-woo, Jeong-yeon and Hyo-yeon only came but two of other didn't, there wasn't any customer now but in the future you're sure that you would make it, so remaining stayed in the meeting and discuss about the products and designed ideas, you specially thanked them for coming.

Later, in the middle of the meeting Min-hyung came but you didn't let him come in, you have rules and everyone have to follow this, no one allowed to disturb during the meeting so, Min-hyung disappointly left from there, this type of attitude made other's dislike you even more but didn't say anything.

After an hour meeting ended, designers are dissatisfaction but they didn't go against, you're extremely cold while discussing work, Mark was waiting to end the meeting, then came to talk to you because of Min-ji, one of the designer got into accident on the way, that's why they couldn't attend meeting, she was sent to the hospital, she was fainted.

You didn't show any expression making Mark angered that he almost laughed "You are really a heartless woman, you actually did not care about this kind of situation, could it be that you're not worried about your subordinate?"

you raised your brow "If she is really that serious, why are you still here?" he should take care of her instead of waiting for you to argue, he felt that he need to stay there and explain the situation as he personally liked your opinion but your coldness made him annoyed.

At the end, you went to see because she's now the employee of your company as a boss and you need to buy heart of people's to have good bond with colleagues.

On the way Jennie got call, you almost shattered when you heard her ringtone, it's Rowoon's voice.

- huhuhu ... I'm the cutest, I'm the cutest -

she had recorded Rowoon's voice while crying and set on her ringtone, it's the only thing in this world for her, Jennie and Rowoon gathered together, they were really a pair of live treasures that warm your heart.

The business came to your doorstep, Jennie got call from the assistant director of the film crew that you met back to Busan. He recommend you a female artists, that's cool one left another came, you hesitated at first but Jennie already set up.

The company had just developed, if that female artists were to sign a contract with the company, it would be fine, you also agreed with Jennie's thought.

_____

"What are they doing here?" Min-ji the designer asked unhappily when she saw you and Jennie came in with some fruits and flowers, she directly threw tantrum because she don't like any sympathy, Min-hyung was there and look at you because he thought that you're really a heartless woman that who don't care about employee, he smiled the moment he saw you but Min-ji was so angry.

"You don't think that I will say good things about you in front of others just because you came to show me mercy?"

Your expression was calm "It doesn't matter to me if you don't say anything good, you're currently part of my team because you're sick I should take a look, this is kind of responsibility."

"My matter has nothing to do with you, it's fine if you're shameless but what's the matter with you bringing these two people to my ward?" Min-ji scolded Min-hyung, Jennie couldn't stand Min-ji's arrogant, Min-hyung apologize showing his honour on behalf of Min-ji, the things was done so you walked out of there.

If she didn't want then you both don't have to care about, after all Jennie and you came to see her, your good intentions was rejected so there's no reason to stay.

---

He was being dragged downstairs by Jieun, his expression could be said to be extremely gloomy but because the person who pulled him was his little aunt, there was nothing he could do, he can only followed her "Do I have to go?"

Jieun turned to glared at him "What? I told you before, what tricks are you playing for me now?" his breathing became heavier as he raised his head with cold gaze, at that moment he seems to saw familiar figure but it quickly disappeared behind the wall, he only had a one glance and his heart was stirred up, his expression changed and he quickly wanted to chase up to check but his sleeve was pull back, he turned around to see Jieun staring at him angrily.

"Where did you want to run? let me tell you, Jungkook what I said to you today is true, if you dare..."

"Let go of me." he furrowed his brow coldly, Jieun thought that he didn't want to go on a blind date that's why he tried to run away but she would not let him go, Jungkook had no choice but to shake off her hand then about to run, unfortunately heard a surprise cry from behind making his steps paused for a moment but his body quickly rushed forward.

It was that face again.
Did she really appear in Seoul?

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he didn't see that person, he looked around and run here and there, the people around felt that his actions was very strange as he's running hurriedly, he finally stood one of the place and became suspicious of himself, it has been so many years, for the past few days he had seen the side of the woman's face twice in a row, he was sure that the woman was not in this city.

Had she really returned to city or was he hallucinating? his aunt said that he was hallucinating and he also felt that it was .... after all, that woman had appeared in his dream countless times in the past five years and tortured him day and night!

Jieun finally caught up, seeing him suddenly rush downstairs like a madman, she quickly chased after him now that she saw him standing there like a fool, she went forward and grabbed his ear then scolded.

"You little brat, do you want your aunt to fall for death? you actually pushed me away just like that and run? just throw your aunt to her death."

He didn't said anything but his ear hurt, he looked at Jieun with his sharp gaze, Jieun felt something was wrong with him, she let him go and carefully looked at him "What is it? why are you suddenly like this?"

His lips moved as if he wanted to say something but he remembered what she had said to him, he will kept it silence then turned to leave, Jieun quickly followed him "Where are you going? Jeon Jungkook, you have to go on a blind date today, didn't you hear that?" his steps didn't stop "Let me tell you, the other party is already on their way to the coffee shop even if you are not happy, you still have to meet, understand? the person who recommended is your aunt's friends daughter, I heard that she is a genuine student and also a piano student, she's beautiful and have good family background and looks."

Jungkook suddenly stopped walking "Can't I go?" Jieun immediately smiled and shake her head.

______

The girl and her mother had been waiting for a while "Tofu, i heard from your aunt Jieun that her nephew has a temper but no wonder he is the president of a company after all, so.."

The full name of called Tofu was Kim Da-hyun, the one who brought her here was her mother, she's a friend with Jieun and work together at hospital before "Mom, it doesn't matter if he have a big temper, as long as i don't lose my temper, you know I sometimes have a bad temper but I won't lose my temper for no reason, therefore, I still need to combine all kinds of conditions to see how this person is doing."

her mother nodded in relief, her daughter really have a good heart, after a while Jieun came followed by man, Dahyun know Jieun as she had see several times before, she also saw the man beside her, the man was tall and walked with Jieun with a cold expression, his handsome face didn't have a harsh smile but it's just cold profile, he looked even more heroic, only one glance and Dahyun felt her heart beat faster.

"That ... is aunt Jieun's nephew?" her mother smiled and nodded "That should be right, at this time, she will definitely only bring him over." Dahyun's breathing became rapid all of a sudden, she was so nervous that she hold her hand together under the table when she saw they're approaching "Appearance is not the most important things, we still need to look at character, understand?"

her mother reminded softly, she believe that Jieun will not introduce them bad person to meet, right? they greeted each other and sat down together.

"Let me introduce you, this is my nephew, Jeon Jungkook, jungkook this is my colleague's daughter, she's Dahyun, hurry up and greet her."

He didn't come willingly, after sitting down he was cold even after Jieun said he didn't move, Dahyun smile and reached out her hand "Hello, my name is Kim Dahyun, you can call me Dahyun." her voice was soft and smiled purely, he lazily lifted his eyelids, his cold gaze landed on girl's face "Hello, Miss Kim."

But he didn't extend his hand, his voice was cold that made 3 women stunned, Dahyun already said him to call by her name but he used formalities instead, wasn't this awkward?

"Jungkook!' Jieun glare and gritted her teeth but he didn't have unnecessary reaction, Dahyun smiled awkwardly "I'm sorry, aunt Jieun don't blame him, I'm a little familiar with him, Mr Jeon is doing very well, after all we just got to know each other today, we really need to be polite."

Jieun knew that Dahyun was such a good girl, she's so understanding that almost reached her heart, Jieun looked at her apologetically.

"Dahyun -ah, I am really sorry, there is nothing wrong with my nephew, the only thing is that it's hard to get along with others, he has always been this cold, you see he's not even willing to give face to his aunt, so ... don't mind it but he is the kind of person who is cold on the surface and warm on the inside, after you guys get along with each other."

When he heard, he could not help but frown, cold face and warm heart? why didn't he know he was that kind of person?

heh!

Dahyun looked at Jungkook with greater satisfaction, she didn't think that he would not give her face like that, on the contrary she had a better impression of this kind of man who was as clean as an iceberg.

She was outstanding and she didn't lack anything, the people in her college were attentive to her, she had dated some boys before but got disappointed, she really didn't get the man who was especially passionate, she don't like to share anything and the handsome man like him who was as cold as an iceberg was exactly what she wanted.

As long as she worked hard, the iceberg would melt one day then he would be her alone, her heart moved.

_________
_____

* Kim Dahyun - from Twice

- As a blind date of Mr Jeon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 14 18
What will happen if fate is against you and your enemy's hate relationship and wants to turn it to love~~ Read to find out
32.1K 1.2K 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...
2.3M 130K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
180 30 9
"We can't let them take me." Y/n said to jungkook in a shaky breath. "I won't let them lay a finger on you, they'll have to go through me first." Jun...