A House to A|ucard (Anthology...

By wulfwuman

•⚰️•🍋• (🔖Wattys 2022 Nomination)A House to Alucard is a completed anthology collection of short stories bes... More

oh brother! (0.5)
Stealing Glances -green eyes (1)
Stealing glances -nice & hard (2)
Quincy's a girl? (3)
Dangerous Wanderings- venturing (4)
Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)
Dangerous Wanderings- couple (6)
Captain Imani -Sole Survivor (7)
Captain Imani -live wire (8)
Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)
Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)
Captain Imani- Heat wave (11)
twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)
twisted hearts-on an out (13)
twisted hearts- a cross with (14)
twisted hearts-love of war (15)
In the rain- before the rain (16)
In the rain-the rain begins (17)
In the rain-raining on (18)
In the rain-down pour (19)
Holiday vistor-Christmas tale p.1 (20)
Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)
mechanics of vampires (21.5)
All Father's Scent (22)
Vampyr tying knots (23)
I am not the word Autism (24)
Short shots required from friends (25)
Pastries & Pearls (26)
Dared to Cheat (28)
a vivid dream (29)
Deep Connection (30)
All the Mirrors lie (31)
peace & quiet (32)
My Heart is Yours ch. 1 (33)
My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)
My Heart is Yours ch. 3 (34)
My heart is yours part 4 (35)
breaking up (36)
roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)
engulfed (38)
ice cream social (39)
Something Soft (40)
Sweet Creme (41)
cruel looks (42)
happy 590th (43)
loud & lewd (44)
loss of a paragon (44)
Skyrim bet (46)
innocent enough (47)
Not sexy but funny (48)
stand off ( 49)
good day to die (50)
veiled rebirth (51)
Strangers Conversing 1st night (52)
Strangers Conversing 2nd night (53)
Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)
pretty deadly (55)
I see you (56)
AmikArtest bio

Honey & Creme (27)

265 6 0
By wulfwuman

•♡ Alucard, your s/o was not himself. A mission went terrible astray and he was the scapegoat thanks to Father Anderson. He was unusually quiet and distant even to you. So you decided to 'think' like a man or sorta and you remembered passionate intimacy is saying, I love you for a guy.

•♡ So you hatched a plan for your moping Vampire King...

'Ești jumătatea mea
( my other half),

Meet me in the Rouge room
tonight after your mission.

You need only bring yourself
in whatever state of attire you wish.

~•dragostea ta adevărată.
(your true love) (Y/n pet name)

•♡ You're Romanian is still a bit dodgy to the nuances but Alucard always loves your attempt to learn his native tongue. You show him you want to be a part of his world. That you truly do love him, after all his evil deeds and darkest of nights, when his soul seemed restless beyond measure.

•♡ You enter a small warming fire of mostly glowing coals. He has been in the room for a bit longer than you had thought. Alucarc is sitting on a throne carved style of chair, with his left leg propped and his right hand swirling blood wine.

•♡ His hair is a long flowing curtain of darkness.

•♡ His eyes are a molten hellfire of red, orange and hints of yellow. They remind you of a storm brewing off the shores of an ocean.

•♡ Alucard is in a fun kind of mood. It's not the look he gives his enemies but only you. Only you bring this side of him out.

•♡ You can't help but wander from his eyes to his pale, muscular chest and then you raise an eyebrow. His pants are unbuttoned so his light dusting of black hair sends your eyes further down, to see a large bulge that his pants barely contain due to being unbuttoned.

•♡ This man doesn't wear underwear when you are around. Once you said you liked the thought of commando then there was a wardrobe change soon after.

"Dragostea mea, something you like?" Alucard softly rumbles out.

•♡ Fuck!

•♡ You want to eat him already just from his words and deep baritone sound.

•♡ Nope!

•♡ Sticking to your plan for tonight. You are in charge whether he knows it or not. You have pulled all the stops out even down to your attire.

•♡ Black lace booty shorts and thigh high leather boots.

"Get comfortable All Father," you whisper so low only he can hear it.

•♡ The Vampire merely chuckles then stands to let his shadows slowly reveal the rest of him. You liked it when he did this for you. It's like stripping but with the work of shadows and lighting. Alucard boldly saunters to the futon, you had convinced him was going to be more comfortable but just as hot as a rug on the floor.

•♡ Alucard lays down and stretches his pale frame of a body out with hands under his head. The long flow of his hair fanning out onto the futon. His eyes dart to you and what you are currently attempting.

•♡ You lift the baby doll dress and fling it at him to catch.

•♡ His eyes glow like the coals in the fireplace. This creature. This man. He is hungry for only what you can give him. So far he is loving it too.

•♡ You strut over, your curvy hips swaying and your plentiful ass jiggling in the most provocative of manner. Your answer is a low growl as his eyes never leave your body.

•♡ Damn it!

•♡ You shake your head to remind yourself, you're in charge of this little rendezvous. Your fingers wave a small jar of something.

•♡ His shit eating grin forms as he wonders what is in the jar. You just purr out. "Honey, Romanian Acacia honey to be precise my dark prince..."

•♡ Alucard's response is a wink and quick lick of his lips. He's getting all sorts of wicked ideas now. The Vampire still hasn't figured out you are the one in charge tonight.

"Stay just like you are..." you coo at him.

You step as seductively as you can with boots on and settle on his waist. Just high enough he can't put his dick between your lush legs and wet pussy. You could never hide your desire for him.

•♡ Your lips seek his pale ones out as your free fingers flick his right nipple. You open your mouth to take a lick then your index finger slowly, ever so slowly circles the nipple with the Acacia honey.

•♡ Alucard lets a strained sigh out. His hands unfold from behind his head and reach for you.

"No hands," you scold him. "No touching or the game stops..."

•♡ His dark eyebrows furrow then Alucard smirks as he flashes his fangs. This was not what he expected but is more than delighted to say the least. He is open to anything you want to try, as a couple.

•♡ You set the jar of honey to a secure spot from spillage then you kitten lick the nipple that has honey on it. The right hand strokes his cool chest with the path being to his other nipple. A frustrated growl is that answer. Alucard is fighting so very hard (ha ha a pun) not to grab any part of your beautiful body. He doesn't want to disobey and end the fun too soon.

"My dear, it's not nice to tease a vampire," his mouth seems closer than it should. "Especially the Vampire King..."

"And I like to live dangerously babe..."you let a soft single note of a giggle out.

"Fuck woman..." he hisses out.

"Oh I'm getting there impatient one," you smile coyly.

•♡ Every so slowly you kiss a spot on his chest, heading to the best part. A finger size dab of honey is placed on the spot and then your tongue glides over the spot. The sensation of the soft kiss, the stickiness of the honey then warm breath and mouth removing the honey is a sensory overload.

"Fucking hell (Y/n pet name)"...his breath is slightly labored from the lust and him not allowed to touch you.

•♡ He feels you smile against his lower abdomen. Then he gasps as your warm fingers grasp his hard cock. Your thumb smears his precum and the index of your other hand does a slow circular motion as the pecum is replaced with honey.

•♡Alucard can't touch you but he instead rests on his elbows and watches as you,

•Your tongue glides around the weeping cock then sucks the head of his throbbing erection. The sound of the futon mattress lets you know it will need to be replaced due to his sharp nails. Alucard is growling between pants.

•♡ He's going out of his mind.

"(Y/n pet name) what did I say about teasing a vampire?" he hisses out.

"That I will own that vampire's ass?" you snicker.

•♡ Just as he is about to say something back, you suck down hard and take as much of him in your mouth that you can. That shut him up except for more strained pants.

•♡ You are just killing him.

•♡ As your arms settle to each side of his hips, just enough to steady your head but also fondle his balls. Alucard disobeys the rule of not touching you. His long fingers wrap in your hair, not to pull but to watch better. Those plump lush lips wrapped around his painful cock.

•♡ You readjust your body to slide your fingers through his ebony, slightly musky hair. Never forgetting to also pay attention to his swollen balls.

•♡ Then you feel the tensing of muscles, his legs in particular. A slight shiver then Alucard is filling your mouth full of his cum, painting the walls of your mouth.

•♡ You swallow his load then smack your lips. You hold up a finger dipped in honey and say," I now have creme to go with my honey..."

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Romanian Honey Info

Romania, in particular, is one of the top honey producers in Europe alongside Spain and Germany. About 50% of its honey produce gets exported to the United States and even reaches Asian countries. Romanian honey undergoes a meticulous process of cultivation.

Identifying the Types of Romanian Honey - AnytimeStrength

anytimestrength.com/identifying-the-types-of-romanian-honey/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 18 8
(slow 🍋burn)(Alucard x Army Ranger Black Woman)Dedicated to Hunnie880•♡(🔖Wattys 2022 A House to Alucard anthology submission) What happens when a...
1.5K 58 36
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination) Alucard+sister duo polyamory. ‡•(Slow🍋Burn) Olivia & Channon Morton are, a sister duo, paranormal experts and hunters. T...
112K 2.9K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...
2.6K 76 32
(🍋)(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)This is a version of a Nightbane in which the character Angeline Colter is a young Tribal woman from the Haida people...