obsessed × taekook

By yoongi_cat_boi

where taehyung is obsessed with jungkook and goes extreme measures for his obsession. --------------- top ! t... More

introduction
characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10- [M]
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
characters 2
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-38 pt2-
-39-
-40-
-41-
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
characters 3
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 48 pt 2 -
- 49 -

-7-

3.9K 172 30
By yoongi_cat_boi

"oh his taehyung..my friend. we were doing a project" jimin said.

"dint wanted to wake you since you were in such a good sleep. tell me how much did you sleep?"

jimin asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows looking really handsome for which jungkook blushed embaressed.

"n-not much"

jungkook quietly said glancing at taehyung again. his bambi eyes dialating at the new face. taehyung trying his best to keep his straight face. the younger quickly looked away feeling scared.

"c'mon how much did you sleep ? 13 hours ? 16 hours ? such a baby you are" jimin giggled pinching the youngers fluffy cheeks.

"uhu.."

"I'm leaving" taehyung said out loud all of a sudden. his teeth slightly clenching as he spoke making jungkook flinch as he got up with a thud.

"oh okay~ thanks for helping out in the project" jimin shouted back happily oblivious about everything.

"sure"

end of the flashback

no one pov

jungkook calmly sat on his desk. it was already the last period of the school. he dint knew how time passed. he was all alone all this while.

none of the students bothered to talk to him cuz of his own introverted personality. but it's not kook's fault.

it was a free period as the substitute teacher was absent as well. jungkook sighed as he finally felt boredom hit him.

not until he got a familiar beep sound from his phone.

v

v- hi

wyd?

...

??

nothing

I'm bored.

why ?

I'm in school

and I don't have any friends yet.

you have me!

are you my friend ?

ofcource bun

seen

'bun ? why do people call me bun' jungkook thought to himself pouting cutely.

v

why do people call me bun ?-kook

what does that mean ?

who else did ?

um..you- and...

me and ...?

nevermind

oh ok

seen

hey let us know each other.

you wanna know me ?

yes you !

really ?

like now ? right now??

no tomorrow

ofcource now !

oh ok

but

you said you won't tell me your name..

I said yet-

but not now

p-please🥺🥺

are you stuttering through text ?

that doesn't matter😡

ok what's your favourite colour?

seriously ? that's the best you can come up with ?

at least I'm not awkward like you..

😶how do you know that?

know what?

that I'm awk

no one is supposed to figure that out from the way I text!! *gaSp*

ah..I just guessed. :)

eww

umm so

my fav colour is black

oh

don't you wanna know mine ?

no

💔

dttm

seen

jungkook giggled cutely reading the text. he dint even notice when the last bell rang. the students arround him getting up in a sync talking to each other about the canteen food and the homework. some girls fangirling over kpop idols.

jungkook got up as well. quickly running out of the classroom. well jimin is picking him up from the gate. so his excited to leave.

"jiminie hyung~" jungkook softly called out seeing the elder quickly engulfing him in a hug. jimin chuckled hugging the younger back tightly "how was school?" jimin asked as he ran his hands through the youngers fluffy brown locks.

jungkook softly hummed in response glancing up at jimin, pouting "not good. I hate it here" kook said huffing a angry puff. his cheeks puffing up and jimin cooed at him breaking out in soft giggles.

but the next moment jimins expression grew serious making kook frown "w-what s wrong hyung ?" kook quietly asked. "ah- nothing. let's go. home" jimin said .

kook noded smiling sweetly in response "uhu.." he cutely noded again. "I-im hungry..I wanna eat something spicy hyung" kook said cutely tugging on jimins black leather jacket. jimin being jimin quickly melted to that request.

"sure kookie" he said as he draged the younger along with him stoping a cab for each other so they could reach their dorms. on finally reaching to their dorms...

jungkook giggled as jimin clumsily opened up the front door. he always messes up with direction from which the key has to be turned. "done. let's get in kookie. don't laugh too much on your hyung." jimin said giving a playful wink to the younger which immidiatly made him quite.

both the boys got in quickly removing their shoes together. jungkook quickly throwing his backpack in a corner as he ran towards their room. jimin softly sighed as he picked up the youngers heavy bag walking behind the younger.

"we can have tteo-bboki !" jimin said as he took a container with instant food in it making jungkook clap his hands excitedly.

within fifteen minutes the food was done. jimin placed the food infront of him and the cute boy who wouldn't stop looking at the food adoringly.

"hmmm.. you skiped your breakfast right!" jimin said glaring at the younger who gulped. jimin signed as he saw the untouched breakfast on the coffee table and in the side was the lunch money he kept for kook.

jimin gasped "you dint take the lunch money either ? what did you have for lunch?" jimin asked with wide eyes making the younger bite his lips in nervousness. "i-I -forgot" kook quietly responded.

jimin sighed.

"you were starving all this while ?" jimin asked again and kook slowly noded oh so slowly. "kookie..." jimin signed again. he ruffled the scared boys hair again "don't do that again okay ? don't skip food" jimin said.

kook noded.

"okay now eat eat. the food would get cold. you must be hungry" jimin said. kook shyly noded picking up his chopsticks. eating well like his hyung told him to.

after a while after finishing his food jimin looked at the younger intensely "why did you skip the breakfast ?" jimin asked. he wanted to ask it way before but he wanted jungkook to eat something first.

jungkook cutely fiddled with his fingers. "being cute ah-" jimin mumbled under his breath slowly sitting next to the cute boy "why?" jimin asked again. kook anxiously looked up at the elder.

"uh- i-...it's is that I dint wanted to
k-keep your friend waiting. ye-" jungkook tried to say but jimin facepalmed "seriously." he said not taking that in.

"it's okay he'll wait.. don't you dare skip breakie again..do you wanna be a bad boy?" jimin asked and kook guiltily shooked his head "n-no" he responded.

"ah- kookie don't be scared. I was just joking see" jimin said smiling warmly at the cute boy. kook glanced up hessistantly but smiled back softly seeing his hyung's happy face. .

"well.. about taehyung ? did he drop you school ?" jimin asked. his face seemingly worried but he shrugged it with a chuckle "oh ofcource he did since you were in school" jimin laughed.

but his expression still had a visible frown seeing no reaction from kook who confusedly stared at him.

"did he do something ?"

jimin slowly asked after a while and kook felt his breath hitched at that questions for some reason but he shook his head immediately "n-nope" kook said crossing his fingers in the back.

jimin noded. his warm smile returning back to his face. "ok then. I guess he can drop you from now on" jimin said.

kook gasped inaudibly quietly nodding. "y-yeah" kook said.

"you don't have any problem right ? tell your hyung everything" jimin said as he ruffled the youngers hair again with his gaze full of love.

kook melted to the loving gaze nodding "I don't have any problem" kook said.

---------------------

I'm trying to upload a gif. wattshit doesn't let me. it keeps loading wtf-

help

suga_nose~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.1K 46
Taehyung is good at hiding things. He hides his feelings. His depression. His self harm. His scars. But above all he hides the fact that he is in lov...
257K 9.3K 80
Obsession •••••••••••••
9K 1K 19
where ceo Jeongguk, a man against the idea of soulmates finds himself in an arranged marriage with his soulmate; Kim Taehyung, a reckless criminal. ...
168K 4.1K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook