Addiction Part 1 |vsoo|

By Nityachowdary

A love story between a reckless, short tempered alcohol addict Kim Taehyung and sweet pure angel Jisoo who... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Author note

21

2.7K 176 333
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung's entire world shattered when he saw Jisoo on his couch. She seems completely numb.

Jisoo lifted his head, looked at Taehyung with blood shot eyes for the first time.

He stood still at that. Jisoo's eyes are
screaming extreme  hurt, pain and anger.

"You cheated on me Tae.

You made me fool, you slept with  one girl behind my back"
She spit  with small painful smile. Tears are not stopping at all.

Taehyung's eyes grew big at that. He is about to answer something.  But his bad luck is playing a lot with him today.

Taehyung  thought he became good with words. But no , he still can't express his feelings properly.

No word is coming out of his mouth.

"No answer , so you really cheated on me right?"
Jisoo asked with burning eyes.

Taehyung immediately shook his head many times.  He tried to express his feelings like this but unfortunately this time Jisoo couldn't catch what is he telling.

Taehyung's eyes became glossy
by the way Jisoo smiled at him sadly. As if she is believing that he cheated on her.

He want to hit himself badly for being like this. For not knowing how to express  feelings out.

Kim Sungho is true, he is depressed addict. Don't even know how to lead the life.

Taehyung tried  saying this with much difficulty. 

"N-No,  I didn't t cheat "

Jisoo frowned at that. There is little hope rising in her. She took deep breath before asking
"Then what about all of this?"

Now, Taehyung was stuck. First,  he don't know how to express his feelings.

He want to grab Jisoo's waist and kiss to express   out. But she is so cold to approach.

Second, this situation is extremely complicated. He himself should find out what exactly happened yesterday.

As a reflex, Taehyung answered with heavy heart
"I-I  don't know".

Jisoo chuckled bitterly at that. Her heart is bleeding heavily. Her Tae cheated on her, he slept with one girl who is not her.

Every time Jisoo tries to understand him even though he is unable to express. But this time, she can't.

Even though,  she tries to decipher what is he trying to tell.

Her mind is screaming he is caught red handedly  today. He just broke her trust. Nothing more than this.

Jisoo looked aside with red teary eyes. She wiped them off before asking
" From how many days, you are doing all this ?"

Taehyung became completely speechless now. His Jisoo didn't trust him. He gulped down the prickling pain.

There is silence between them. Its storm silence, both of them want to hug tightly and stay like that till their pain fades away.

They need each other so badly right now. But situation and luck  is completely against them.

Jisoo took deep breath .

"Is she that good?.
You are escaping to her every day"
She asked him with hurt .

Jisoo don't want to say all of this. But that prickling heart pain,  anger, frustration, desperation is making her to spit all of this.

Taehyung's eyes became cold at that. For the first time, Jisoo is poking him. She is trying to wake his inner demon.

" Oh, were you perhaps angry?.

Why, I caught you with proofs today right?.

You touched her, made hickeys on  neck, slept with her.

You BROKE MY TRUST COMPLETELY "
Jisoo shouted at him in hurt and  anger while clutching his shirt.

She hates cheating from the bottom of her heart.

She can accept everything apart from this.

Taehyung counted numbers from back. He is losing his control now.

He is trying is come with an explanation.  But Jisoo is  poking him repeatedly without giving him any chance to answer.

"You know what, now I'm feeling
May be even your love is not true.

May be, you played with my feelings and used me.

Stupid me, fell into your trap.

I thought I should heal you, drag you out of darkness.

But didn't realise you are the one pushing me into darkness.

I thought I'm cure to your disease but you became my disease now"

Jisoo spitted again with teary red eyes and strained face .

Taehyung grabbed her shoulders very  tightly. It would definitely leave red print on her body later.   He is losing his   control  completely.

Jisoo is testing his water. She chuckled bitterly at his action.

"Oh, you lost your temper.

So, you are hurting me now.

Now , I'm feeling like whatever my dad warned about you is true.

You really played so nicely with me.

You, your love , your feelings are fake.

You just used me for your pleasure all this time"
Jisoo expressed bitterly one more time not realising she is speaking complete nonsense.

But what to do. The  image of Taehyung sleeping with another girl made her world upside down. 

That's it, Taehyung lost his shit completely. No one can say his love is fake.

The only thing he is sure in his entire life is 'he loves Jisoo more than anything'.

No one can point on his pure love not even Jisoo.

In that extreme level of anger, he  just pushed her roughly not realising anything. 

Within fraction of seconds, he felt like soul left his body. Cause Jisoo's head is bleeding.

John immediately rushed inside by Jisoo's sudden cry.

Taehyung removed his hands from her head.

His hands are covered with Jisoo's blood, with his love's blood. He horribly  hurt his own world  very badly today.

Jisoo clutched her bleeding head. John gasped that sight.

He immediately pushed Taehyung aside and called one near by physician. 

Meanwhile John held her head with shivering hands to stop the bleeding.  He gave first aid to her.

Physician rushed to Taehyung's house. He ran to Jisoo and bandaged her head to stop more bleeding.

"She should be taken to hospital as soon as possible. 

I just stopped further flow of blood.

Tests should be performed on her brain to find out any major hidden injury"
Doctor suggested while cleaning her wounded part.

John nodded to him, his heart stinged by the way Taehyung is shaking visibly.

He is looking at his own hands in extreme horror.

John observed Jisoo now. Even though  doctor is saying something to her, she is not paying attention.

Her eyes are completely focused on Taehyung.

She is looking at him in blank face, tears are not stopping at all.

John's eyes became slightly glossy at that. Such a beautiful couple they are.
They love each other crazily.

Everything is ruined by Kim Sungho. He finally separated true deep love.

Even John can't do anything.  If he go against Kim Sungho,  his entire family will be at risk.

While wiping his tears, John went outside and called his master Sungho with disgusting expression.

Doctor  cleaned Jisoo's wound. He too went outside to call his nurses. So that they will   arranging all necessary requirements to perform minor surgery incase if needed.

Young couple are alone in house  now.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with wobbling lips and numb face. He want to kill himself immediately.

Jisoo looked back with tear strained face.

"You are thinking, I'm crying now cause I'm wounded right?.

But no, this is not even close to the pain you gave to my heart.

It's bleeding heavily, do something"
She pointed on her heart with teary eyes.

Taehyung cried , cried badly. He don't even know what to do now. He wiped off his tears and about to reach Jisoo.

"No, don't come near me.

I know you are trying to say something desperately.

You wanna say I'm sorry for breaking your trust, for hurting you, for killing you softly right?"
Jisoo expressed with sad chuckle.  

Taehyung desperately sighed at that with teary eyes. He can't hug her,  don't know how to express out.

He has only hope. He looked into her glossy eyes pleadingly. Begging to not to believe anything she saw.

"P-Please" Taehyung whispered with teary eyes.

Jisoo shook her head this time with same eyes..

"Don't try to cover up your mistakes"
She whispered while wiping off  her tears.

She took deep breath before saying most heartbreaking words

" I'm done with you kim Taehyung.

I loved you , became crazy for you.

Now, I can't do this anymore"

Taehyung looked at her with blood shot eyes. His reason to live is done with him now, ready to leave him.

His worst nightmare came true today.

He snapped when Kim Sungho rushed inside with police officers.

"Oh god, my daughter is hurt badly.

Hurry up, lets take her to hospital now.

And officers, take this criminal to jail.

He made my daughter to fall into his trap, cheated on  her.

Now he is trying to kill her "
Sungho informed to officers with hatred and disgust.

John and other Sungho workers are helping Jisoo to get up.

She stood up, her head is spinning. 
With trembling steps, she went to her father with John's  support.

"Dad, please don't arrest him"
Jisoo pleaded with glossy eyes. Even after all this, she don't want to see Taehyung in jail.

"But dear, he is sick.

Mentally sick guy,  he hurt you.

If he is left like this, he will trap another girl and hurt her"
Sungho replied to his daughter with fake concern.

Jisoo controlled her tears at that. She still didn't like the way her dad is calling Taehyung sick.

And her heart screamed one more time cause now she became one of the flings to Taehyung.

" Please dad, I beg you.

We are over  now .

Just do this favor to me. Leave him, d-don't investigate him please"
She begged one more time while wiping off tears.

Sungho sighed at that. His heart is howling in joy by the way Jisoo said  we are over now.

"Fine, leave him officers.

Don't file a case against him.

You come dear, I already contacted   doctors.

They may perform surgery to you.

Let's move to hospital quickly"
With this,  Sungho dragged his daughter from Taehyung's house, from Taehyung's life.

Just one cruel father shattered his own daughter's  love life.

He broke beautiful relationship between two pure love birds.

It's been four days after that incident, Namjoon sat in front of Taehyung in his house.

He wiped off his tears  cause his  brother is looking dead from inside.

In these four days,  Taehyung is dying every second. He just want to be in embrace of  his Jisoo. But its not his Jisoo anymore.

He tried to contact her but Jisoo's number changed.

He got to know from Namjoon she discharged from hospital.

The next day, Namjoon went to Jisoo's palace to talk with her,  to clear misunderstandings between her and his brother.

But its too late, those security guards of her palace informed that
Jisoo already left this country.

They didn't reveal much information apart from this. Cause Sungho very strictly warned his workers to not to reveal anything to anyone. 

He sent his daughter to other far away  country. So that she can forgot Taehyung and concentrate on her life.

Namjoon held his brother's hand
assuringly.

" We can't do anything Tae.

They are rich,  they don't even want to  see you near their palace now.

Her father planned everything and sent Jisoo to far away country.

I don't even know how to assure you.

J-Just stay strong. Your brother is with you, you are not alone "
Namjoon assured while rubbing his brother's back.

Taehyung lifted his head,  he looked at his brother for few seconds  before speaking

" P-Please admit me in one rehab"
He pleaded his brother with glossy eyes.

Namjoon controlled his tears at that. He looked aside and   wiped  his eyes.

His brother who hates rehab centres,  who is damn sacred of those rehabs is begging now to admit him there.

Why god is playing with Taehyung's life like this?.

"No Tae. Don't hurt yourself more "
Namjoon said while rubbing Taehyung's back.

" I'm s-sick Joonie hyung.

I need treatment"

Please"

Taehyung pleaded his brother  with teary eyes one more time.

Namjoon just hugged his brother tightly while crying.................................

                            _END_

A/N:

Thank you sm for the people who are supporting this story 🥺❤️

I went emotional at this ending 🤧😭

It's really dark themed story with roller coaster emotions all the time 🥺

Don't worry, this ending is for part-1 only.

There is part-2, continuation of this story 😌❤️

So, did you guys liked this part-1?.

Comment your opinion on this story

Take care, stay safe ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6K 39
A love story between an arrogant CEO(Kim Taehyung) and a kind poor girl(Jisoo)........... (Uff a regular story though😅 but with heavy angst, heavy l...
2.4M 109K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
20.7K 1.4K 26
kim Jisoo: 'When will you stop hurting me kim taehyung?' she cried in her bed. kim Taehyung:"When will you realize that I want you back!Only you can...
424K 18K 11
[ TAEKOOK COMPLETED MINI-SERIES ] {Taekook Love story au} (LONG CHAPTERS) Taehyung heartbroken after receiving a betrayal from his long term boyfrie...