••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
◆Chapter:1◆
⑅●Chapter:2●⑅
⑅●Chapter:3●⑅
⑅●Chapter:4●⑅
⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅
⑅●Chapter:6●⑅
♡~Chapter:7~♡
⑅●Chapter:8●⑅
⑅●Chapter:9●⑅
⑅●Chapter:10●⑅
◎●Chapter:11●◎
♥Chapter 12♥
⑅●Chapter 13●⑅
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
⑅●Chapter:16●⑅
⑅●Chapter:17●⑅
⑅●Chapter:18●⑅
⑅●Chapter:19●⑅
⑅●Chapter:20●⑅
●⑅Chapter:21⑅●
♡~Chapter:22~♡
●⑅Chapter:23⑅●
●⑅Chapter:24⑅●
⑅●Chapter:25●⑅
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
⑅●Chapter:28●⑅
⑅●Chapter:29●⑅
⑅●Chapter:31●⑅
⑅●Chapter:32●⑅
⑅●Chapter:33●⑅
⑅●Chapter:34●⑅
⑅●Chapter:35●⑅
♡~Chapter:36~♡
⑅●Chapter:37●⑅
⑅●Chapter:38●⑅
⑅●Chapter:39●⑅
♡~Chapter:40~♡
⑅●Chapter:41●⑅
⑅●Chapter:42●⑅
⑅●Chapter:43●⑅
Epilogue
!New Book!

⑅●Chapter:30●⑅

1.1K 49 31
By BoyWithJamsssss

Author's POV

The sun blazed down at the western horizon, blending it's different shades of red with the dark hollow sky and diamonds like stars. Birds flew back to their respective homes, trees swinging their heads with the rhythmic movement of wind and city lights are getting on one by one. But on the midst of the forest, the old mansion was as usual dark and dull but it's interior has been lit up by the flames of candles.

(Y/N) and the others are constantly waiting for a certain male to come out of his room. Maximum thirty minutes has passed, but still there's no sign of him. So the thing goes like this. Since Seokjin only have tons of robes stuffed into his closet, there's no way he's going to the club in those or else everyone will get suspicious. And in order to solve this problem, (Y/N) and Hwasa asked Taehyung to share some of his clothes with his elder brother as the younger is the one who goes out of the forest regularly. But no one really knows, how Taehyung managed to get these modern clothes and that's better not be shared with anyone.

Hwasa groaned in annoyance and leaned her back on the wall. "Are they going to take eternity to come out. We're going to be late. I bet the club is crowded by now!"

(Y/N) sighed and ran a hand through her hair. But as soon as she was about to knock on the door, someone has already pulled it from the other side. The girl for a second thought that her oxygen level is going down. Seokjin came out of the room and blinked his eyes. "Is this okay?"

[A/N: Omoo Babieee😩😭💜✋]

Taehyung came out of the room too and he was trying his best to suppress his laugh. The two girls are staring at Seokjin as they've saw something extraordinary. He was looking extremely gorgeous. His raven hair is  pushed slightly upwards and parted from the middle revealing his forehead a little bit. He was wearing a fluffy pink color jacket and it's really suiting him. All of them were silent until Hwasa cooed and fake cried. "Oh lord, I didn't expected you to be this cute! Sometimes you're scary as hell and sometimes you're cute as hell, what an actual fuck dude! Ahhh I'm dying!"

Seokjin curved his lips into a crook sort of smile as he diverted his eyes to (Y/N). Her own lips were parted and then ravan haired male was waiting for her to say something. The girl reached her hand up and places it on the boy's head, making the latter scrunch his nose and close his eyes. And this action didn't stopped Hwasa from fangirling again. At last all of them heard Yoongi yelling from ground floor, and they decides to go down.

Taehyung and Hwasa were so excited that they practically ran down the stairs leaving the two persons behind. The ravan haired male was about to go with them too, but a slight tug on his sleeves made him stop. He saw that a strange expression on (Y/N)'s face. "W-why are you staring like this?"

"Nothing, just you look so damn beautiful. A fucking seven course meal!" (Y/N) teasingly bit her lower lip making Seokjin panic sticken at his place. He had never thought of her being this confident. He could have flirted back but the action was so surprising, that he felt himself turning into a rock.

"Who are you and what have you done to my  (Y/N)?" He mutters as he rests the palm on his chest. The girl bursts into shrieks of laughter and pat his back. After few seconds she was able to stop her giggles and smiled at the cute vampire in front of her.

"I'm so sorry for startling you. I just wanted to see your reaction that's why I did it. But, I wasn't lying tho..." (Y/N) wiggled her brows and laughed again. But soon her laughter died when two arms were snaked around her waist, caging her. She looked up to see Seokjin's features are darker then usual and their faces were just some mere inches far. (Y/N) gulps and looked away as she felt her cheeks heating up.

And now it's Seokjin's turn to smirk. He drags his fingers under her chin and turns her face, so that they're facing each other. "Where's you confidence now, huh baby? Am I making you nervous now?"

There's no way, (Y/N) is doing this ever again. She turned her head up to stare at those brown eyeballs of the ravanette. Their faces just inches apart, noses slightly touching each others, that if someone pushes them only with the help of a finger it will result their lips to touch. A loud dramatic cough made the two lovers to pull back, as they eyed the person who has interrupted their 'sweet' moment. Hwasa tucks a strip of her hair behind the ear. "Sorry for disturbing, but guys this is not the best time for your romance. Better get your asses down, we're waiting."

(Y/N)'s cheeks reddened as she turns her face away from her friend. Seokjin got a sudden urge to stick his tongue out at Hwasa, but as it will make him look childish he decided to keep it to himself. They both slipped down the stairs and found that everyone was already present at the hall. All their faces turned towards the pair. They motioned them to come and join them as they did so with a nod.

"So since, Taehyung and lover- I mean Seokjin have some special abilities to see at night, they're gonna guide us through the forest. Are you guys okay with that?" Hwasa states and turned towards the said males, who mumbled a small 'yes' together. The black haired girl smiled and opens her arms, surprising everyone. She frowned when no one said or done anything.

"I'm asking for a group hug idiots, don't you understand?" Hwasa scoffed and pull her hands down. Seeing this, Solar stood beside her and hugged her small frame from the side. (Y/N) and Yoongi too joined them and the girl gestured the two vampire brothers to come with her. They both joined the group hug, but Seokjin felt a bit awkward. He hate skinships untill and unless it's his brother or (Y/N). But Hwasa's cheerful nature got him at ease. They broke the hug and bursted into giggles like children. After so many years, the true blooded found himself laughing genuinely. And he was internally shocked to realise that the reason of his smile is non other than the girl he likes and her friends. This is really incredible.

Locking the metal gate with his now gathered strength, the ravan haired vampire turned to look around the surroundings, to see if there's any sign of danger. He shook his head and got in front of the others with his brother beside him. They glanced at one another, than at the others before the group made it's way through the dark green forest. The sound of feets crushing the dry leaves with the chirping of crickets were only reachable to their ears. The non- vampires couldn't even see a single piece of rock on the way but the dark color of the leaves on the top could be seen because the only source of light, the moon was up the sky glowing brightly. Reaching the border of the city, they started walking over the abandoned street. They fastenes their pace a bit and continued to walk untill they saw the big golden lights of the city.

Everyone had big smiles on their faces, except Seokjin who was looking here and there with big eyes. His brown orbs shinning a yellow when the lights fell on them, making them  brighter even than the most brightest stars in the heaven. The world beyond the forest could be so ethereal was unknown to him untill today. Yeah, he did saw it before but you can't exactly make out a place from very far away. (Y/N)'s smile grew wider when she glanced at the ravan haired vampire, staring at a big building with wide eyes and parted lips. He looked so innocent and harmless with that face which gave the girl a sudden need to protect him. She mumbled a 'so cute' and tiptoed to plant a peck on the ravanette's glowing cheek.

That action took the vampire in surprise, as he let out a chuckle and returns the kiss by placing his lips on her forehead. And sadly, they again got interrupted by a scowl that leaves a certain silver haired male. "If you're done then let's go. See the three of them has already left us behind. Come!"

They caught there others after some seconds as they walked together towards a particular club nearby. THE PRISON. It reads, which the ravan haired vampire found strange and funny. The group made their way inside and were immediately engulfed by the smell of alcohol and banging sounds of the loud speakers. The drunk people hitting their feets on the dancefloor while some others were busy swallowing each other faces.
(Y/N) scrunched her nose in disgust and glanced at the others to find them having smiles on their respective lips. She was surprised to see that the smell of drinks didn't affected Seokjin at all, as it's his first time coming here. Hwasa caught Solar and Taehyung with her hands, dragging them to the bar, ordering a few drinks. Yoongi, (Y/N) and Seokjin decided to sit on the couches instead as they're least interested to drink their asses off.

The alcohol burns down the blond haired male's through as he let out a small groan. It's been a while he visited here. He used to come with his gymmates, but now a days he had been distancing himself from them because his brother doesn't like him interacting with humans. He chunks down another glass and before he could do it again, Hwasa has pulled him on the dance floor. Blue, Purple and green light falls on the white washed marbled floor. He looked at the girl who was dancing like an idiot which made him crack a laugh. The brunette subconsciously swayed his body with the steady beats of the song and soon found himself dancing.

Hwasa moved her body too and smiled to find Taehyung enjoying himself. She looked around in search of Solar but frowned when she didn't got any sign of her. She continued dancing as her eyes scanned around the room and it fell on Yoongi who was sitting beside Seokjin and staring at nothing. She for once glanced at Taehyung and pressing her lips into a tight line she leaves the dance floor and stands in front of Yoongi. She tapped his shoulders as the silver head shot his face up. The girl leans and said something into his ears which he couldn't understand. He gave her a 'what' look and made her to repeat the words. "I'm saying that go and look after Taehyung! He's right there on the dancefloor, cuz I'm going to find Solar!"

And before the sliver head could protest, Hwasa gets out from his sight. He sighed loudly enough and rubs his temples. Why me?! He gets up from the couch only to find Seokjin and (Y/N) being lovey dovey on the couch as he huffed before leaving the couple behind. (A/N: Starting the song Montero from here to make the scenes more realistic)He bumped into several drunken bodies until he froze at his spot.

What is his eyes showing him? Blond hair sparkles under the DJ lights, his mesmerising hazel orbs hidden behind the thick eyelids, bottom lip tucked inside his teeth as he sways his body with the song. He was looking so perfect. The silver head couldn't move his eyes from the younger, but with extreme difficulty he was about to look aside when the younger caught his gaze.

A beautiful smirk decorates the brunette's lips as he took steady steps towards the older. He reaches in front of him and stood so close that they both could feel their breaths on each others faces. Yoongi's eyes brighten when he saw a sudden change of color in Taehyung's eyes. The younger is drunk, but the liquor isn't the only thing which made his eyes darken. It's lust. Pure lust. The younger chuckled when Yoongi visibly gulped and bit his lips down. A dangerously mischievous thought came inside his mind as he turned away, his back facing the older's face. He took small steps reaward until his back touched the sliver head's build up chest. He leaned onto his body as somehow it felt so warm and protective.

Yoongi's breath started becoming uneven when the younger started swaying his hips because it was constantly coming in contact with his crotch. The younger throws his head backwards on the older's shoulder while one hand grips his neck softly. Finding this thing uncomfortable, Yoongi thought of giving in. He snakes his arms around the blond boy and places his nose on the younger's scent gland. The amazing smell of peaches engulfs his nostrils, as he moved both of there bodies to and fro. The thumping of the music beats and their heart beats are the only thing they could hear. It's like everyone is fading away from the dance floor and only two them are on it. Taehyung tilted his head a bit to looked at the older with dreamy dark eyes, who glanced back at him. And all of a sudden he felt warm tears falling from his eyes. He don't know whether it is because of alcohol or sadness. He had been feeling miserable after how his mate constantly leaves him after 'spending' few good times together. One time his heart beats with overflowing happiness and in the next second it pumps the grief all over his body.

He took a shaky breath in and bit his lips to prevent it from wobbling. And yeah, Yoongi's heart aches to see the younger trying to suppress his sobs. And somehow, he's only blaming himself for this. But still with these tears, he managed to look breathtaking as always. Hazel orbs turning glassy, shinning droplets of tears on his eyelids, pink curved lips tucked in his lips. The older can't help it. He's trying so hard to get control over himself. But oh boy.

Yoongi's grip tightens around the younger's thin waist as he dives for his lips. And the moment their lips met, they feel ecstasy. Taehyung 's lips felt so good, so soft, so kissable, so heavenly. First kiss. Yoongi pulled away before taking the younger's bottom lip under his teeth which is more softer. He again pulled out and smirked to see how to bounced off when he moved his teeth. With a swift movement, he turned Taehyung who was now facing him before crashing their lips together.

He don't know why is he doing this. But it felt right. Really right. Their lips moved in a perfect sync, as the smooching sounds got covered by the blasting musics. Taehyung's hands found their way to get a grip of Yoongi's sliver locks making the older let out a small growl in response. The older dragged his hands under the brunette's thigh as he lifted the leg and wrapped it around his torso. He was surprised to see that it didn't hurt the younger as he felt that the position must be complex. But it gave both the males to deepen their kiss and mixing each others salivas. The people around were too busy for noticing them. And even if they did, they're gonna shrug it anyways. Meanwhile.....

Seokjin's eyes blazed into a golden color and he rubs his temples irritatedly. This was one of the worst decisions he had ever made. Of coming here, yeah. He knew, that a place full of humans, with warm delicious blood screams danger. But still to keep his love's heart, he decided to visit here. And also his greed of exploring human world.

(Y/N) looked aside to find that the ravan haired vampire was   uncomfortable. She places a concerning hand on his shoulders but flinched when she saw the glowing yellow eyes of the male. His flangs were partially visible, and it indicates that he want blood. The girl anxiously bit her lips. "Seokjin wha-"

Seokjin let out a grunt in response stopping (Y/N) at the middle of her words. "The s-smell of blood. I-I didn't have for a w-while, that's why it's a-affecting me like this."

His voice came hoarse as his thirstiness for having a certain liquid down his throat increases. (Y/N) tried to think of a place where the number of people are less. And suddenly she got the thought of sending the male to the balcony on the first floor. She asked him if he wants to go there. "Anywhere will be good. Except it's full of humans."

Warning ⚠: Violence

He caressed the girl's cheeks before running away from there. The male reached the open to have a fresh air into his lungs and scanned the place to find just a handful of people there. Well it doesn't matter. He looked up to stare at the beautiful sky where stood the bright stars and the beautiful shiny moon. But it wasn't so bright from this side of the city as the lights from the buildings were brighter. All of sudden he felt a slight touch of someone's breath on his neck. He looked behind to find no one. The ravanette pressed his lips into a thin line and turned away.

But again, he felt the same thing and as he was about to turn his head, a black hand made it's way to grope his face. He instantly held it tight and twisted it. A loud scream emerges from the man's mouth as the sounds of the cracking of bones reaches everyone's ears. The people there gasps and shouts, running here and there.

He kicked the guy away before another punch came into his way. He doged it easily and held the another guy with his hair and dugged his nails into his head. Blood pours down the guy's forehead as he fell backwards. He looked at the others side to see two men running at him with daggers inside their grips. He effortlessly raised them in the air from a distance and banged their heads together. The people were horrified to see this  scene. They continued running at all the directions blindly. Seokjin huffed and wipes the beads of sweat on his forehead. And he don't know how and why that happened.... 

He felt something sharp behind his back. He looked down to see a small puddle of blood running down his pink sweater and onto the floor and another pair of feet behind him. He tried sucking a deep breath in but couldn't. It's impossible to breath. Feeling his legs giving up, he crashes down on the cold floor and tried to keep his breathing stable. His healing powers isn't working as he didn't had any human blood since weeks. Cold tears pours down his cheeks just as his blood is pouring out of his body. Is this his end.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm starting to get worried about Seokjin. He has been out for more than 15 minutes and I'm freaking out here. It's his first time coming out of his mansion. And what if he gets lost. Or worse, what if some bad guys starts picking up on him. I sighed and looked around. Shit I couldn't find any of my friends. I had noticed Hwasa telling Yoongi to keep an eye on Taehyung and she is going to find Solar.

I thought of stepping onto the dance floor to find the two boys. But God, I only came in contact with drunken smelly bodies and aggressive drunk dancers. I scrunched my nose in disgust and strolled forward to look for them. I stopped at my place when I made out there figures, not so far away. I squinted my eyes to look properly and I didn't expected to widen it in a couple of seconds. Yoongi and Taehyung were together. In each others arms. Taehyung's head on Yoongi chest and they're dancing like some married couple. What the fuck, are they drunk?

I swift past the people to reach them and tapped on of their shoulders. Their eyes were closed but Yoongi opened his and looked at me. Strangely, his eyes weren't in its normal color. It must be due to the dj lights. He gently removes Taehyung's arms from his neck, which subconsciously made my eyes softened. They're so cute without even trying. I dragged both of them out of the floor as we came in front of the couch were the sound of music was slower. As I was about to say something, a large body slammed onto me as I stumbled back.

I groaned and looked up to see Hwasa panting and her cheeks full of tear stains. My eyes widens as I held her shoulders. "What happened Hwasa? Why are you crying?"

She sniffled and rubs her tears away. Her lips wobbled. "Seok-Seokjin-"

She sobs more and more which made my throat dry. What's she's talking about? "What's with him? Hwasa I'm asking you something! Fucking say, goddammit!"

"He's been attacked by someone!" I felt my whole world crashing down. Attack. My ears are getting numb after I heard those words coming out from her lips. There's no tears in my eyes. Heck, I don't know why aren't they coming out. "Take me to him."

My voice came emotionless. I hate it when my voice is like this. When Seokjin is with me, waves of emotions crashes through my body. He make me feel so better, cared and loved. I got a grip of myself before Hwasa guided me towards the balcony.

Once we reached there, by whole body ran cold. I feels like my energy is being drained out from my body. Seokjin layed on the red pool of blood, his face pale, lips dry as he pants. And beside his figure, Solar was shaking. An ugly sob left my mouth as I stumbled towards him before taking his head on my lap. My tears pours from my eyes and falls on his cheeks. He looked at me with hurtful eyes and groaned. I rubbed his palms. "Call the ambulance right-"

He stopped me. But why? Seokjin with great difficulty let out some few words which made all of us to freeze. "I-I want b-blood."

My face drew a blank expression on itself. My eyes were just focused on him. He seemed in so much pain. And I'm the only one who caused this. I shouldn't have asked him to go to the balcony. I hate myself. I can't let him leave me like this. "Then drink mine!"

I unbuttoned my upper collar button to reveal my neck. This is the only way to save him. I saw him getting furious.
"A-are you being s-serious r-right now. If I d-drink yours, then you m-might end up b-being a v-vampire like me!"

Who fucking cares? Cuz, I don't. Because at this point Seokjin is the only person I care about. I let out a small humorless chuckled. "And does it look I give a damn about it?"

I neared my neck on his lips, the canines ghosting on a certain spot sending shivers down my spine. I could hear Taehyung bursting into tears and Hwasa's sobs. If this is the only way to save him. I heared Seokjin letting out a growl that formed in his throat as he digged his sharp pair of teeth inside my soft flesh. And before I knew it, my vision instantly blackens.

_____________________________________

(A/N): So this was the interesting chapter I was talking about. And I know I wrote a terrible action scene....
In this story Yoongi and Taehyung are approximately of same height, but Taehyung is just some inches taller.

Quick question- Do you think this story is not good enough?😩

Hope this part wasn't boring like the others... 🙂

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 20.1K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
68.6K 1.7K 37
【COMPLETED - still editing】 He just kept staring at me as if he's seen me before. I decided to walk up to him every step as heavy as the last one. ❝...
271K 10K 59
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rule #1: Never fall in love with human. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Min Yoongi