๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ โ™ซ...

By idonthavethinkq

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS INCLUDED. IF SENSITIVE TO SUCH I'D ADVISE YOU NOT TO PROCEED READING. Thou... More

Introductionโš˜
Chapter 1โš˜
Chapter 2โš˜
Chapter 3โš˜
Chapter 4โš˜
Chapter 5โš˜
Chapter 7โš˜
Chapter 8โš˜
Chapter 9โš˜
Chapter 10โš˜
Chapter 11โš˜
Announcement!!!

Chapter 6โš˜

13 3 14
By idonthavethinkq

School had finally ended and as usual it was short. I walked out of the school gate heavy mindedly and headed to the park in a slow pace.

I arrived there after a 15min walk. I walked to the usual spot I'd stand at and stood there heaving a feeble sigh. I gazed at the sky and suddenly got a strong feeling of deja vu. I've always got this feeling that I've ever been around this park, strolling and standing on the same spot, gazing at the beautiful cloudless sky. I shoved away those thoughts once I heard my name being called.

"Hey Tae" She greeted.

"Hi" I mouthed not being in the mood.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, why?" I mouthed.

She dragged me onto the floor and made me sit.

"Taehyung, I can tell you're hiding a lot from me." She said.

"Why would u think so? I don't even have much to ever utter." I mouthed.

She just sighed as she turned to the front then gazed at the cloudless sky. Meanwhile, I kept staring at her, constantly being mesmerized and astonished by her beauty. She shut her eyes and started humming to a song.

"If you're wondering, the song is called Your Eyes Tell. It's my favorite song, a song I can somehow relate to. It gives me a true feeling of warmth and beauty." She uttered opening her eyes and turning towards me whom was lost in her beauty.

We remained still, staring into each others eyes for awhile. I was lost and suddenly I felt rescued and safe. Her eyes held a galaxy of stars; twinkling internally and shining brighter than a diamond. 

"Your gaze is so colorful, Taehyung, I want you to believe in me" She said caressing my cheeks softly.

'I wish I could express how much you've meant to me, but I've learnt to hold my unfulfilled wish to my chest, unable to verbalize it' --- I thought aloud.

It was getting dark, but I didn't mind at all. We sat there for a while still staring at the same sky, admiring the visible heavenly bodies up high. I got too lost in the sky and didn't notice when she had held my hand and placed her head on my arm.

"The darkness we see is so beautiful." She uttered admiring the dark sky at night.

"Tae, are you free tomorrow after school?" She asked. I nodded in response and waited for her to continue.

"I'd like us to go somewhere and have fun spending the day together, at least so that this can help you sort out what's been disturbing you." She requested.

"Yeah, sure" I mouthed turning to her side.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"I think I should get going now. I've school tomorrow." I said getting up and was about to leave but she held my wrist.

"Wait."

I turned back and she walked towards me and held my hands. She tiptoed to reach my face then planted a soft peck on my right cheek.

"Sleep well and sweet dreams." She said staring lovingly into my eyes.

"You too" I mouthed stuttering. 'gosh, why did I stutter' --- I thought slowly walking away from her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I arrived home and did the usual. Took a bath, changed into my pjs then went to cook dinner for myself. Afterwards I ate my dinner in peace after my mind calmed down and my thoughts hidden.

I then got a notification on my phone. I turned on my phone immediately and to my utter surprise, I didn't see any notification pop up. 'it must've been some type of glitch I guess' --- I thought.

I got up about to enter the kitchen but something caught my attention, I saw a figure running from the window after it saw my attention averted towards it. I got so terrified. I walked over to that window, closed it then shut the curtains fast and ran to my room immediately locking the door. I then texted Ye-Jun. My slendered long fingers were trembling with horror.

ON TEXT

Ye-Jun, I don't think I'm safe. Help.

ON TEXT

Don't worry, I'm gonna protect you.

ON TEXT

So does that mean you're gonna come here?

That was it. That's when I realized was oblivious of my apartment. She didn't reply though. I didn't understand what she meant in her message but, I trusted her words and eventually fell asleep feeling assured that she'd actually protect me.

Unknown's pov

" *smirk* when will he realize it?"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Taehyung's pov

The next day, I woke up early for school. I took a quick bath. I got dressed then headed to the dining room to have my breakfast. I then received a text from Ye-Jun

ON TEXT

How was your night Tae? Did you sleep well?

ON TEXT

Yeah, thanks for your concern :)

Btw, what did you mean in your text last night?

Oh, don't worry😄. Anyway, I wish you the best 
at school today. Hwaiting!(Fighting)

Thanks :D

I turned off my phone, smiling ear to ear and continued eating my breakfast.

I don't know why but I somehow worried. 'Don't worry, I'm gonna protect you'. Those words rang in my mind as I was doing the dishes and cleaning the table before leaving for school.

Author's pov 

"Was she? really?Or...."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Taehyung's pov

I walked to school still thinking about my problems and the issues I'm facing.

 As I was thinking, I remembered the figure I saw on the window. It terrified me.

 I got really scared and loud thoughts started to rumble up in my mind. 'But it looked quite familiar though, or was I just hallucinating? I probably wasn't but I think I should just put all that aside now.' I said sighing and quickening my steps to school.

"Aside? Really?"---Unknown's pov

I eventually arrived and walked into class as my mind still span due to some irrelevant thoughts. I went and took a sit on my usual spot then started studying for our exams tomorrow.

I was surprised that I could now concentrate. I had already felt ready to sit for the exams but my feeling got interrupted by a thought.  

'Something doesn't seem right' --- I thought and ran to the restrooms.

"Hehe"(as an evil chuckle)----Unknown's pov

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I entered the boys restroom then ran to the mirror. I was currently panting after running to the restrooms then splashed some water on my face. 

From the sharp corners of my eyes, I noticed something swiftly disappear from the corner. I widened my eyes then a feeling of fright aroused. 

'Did I see that right? I hope I was just hallucinating' --- I thought running out of the boys restrooms.

"Nah baby boy, you weren't" ----Unknown's pov

 ╰┈➤

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A/N

The story gets more creepier and creepier from here. Y'all just wait 😈

__

Guys who do you suspect that figure to be? Do you think Taehyung will be able to solve his problems and issues? share in the comments <3

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF AUTHORS UNSTOPPABLE, PASSIONATE LOVE FOR Y'ALL:

SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 644 35
โš ๏ธ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโš ๏ธ This story contains mentions of blood and murder. There will be no warnings prior to those mentions so read at your own risk. ...
2K 141 14
It's amazing how one second, it feels like everything is perfect. Like he's reached heaven on earth. And then in the next second, that heaven can be...
292 32 15
I open my eye, i was feeling so much pain around my whole body specially on my head. I was on a bed, i can hear some sounds out side the room like th...
19K 1.1K 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...