𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐒𝐧𝐝 ||T.K.

By Yoonieee06

"I've noticed you skating around every evening for the past week." "The wind was strong, you have pretty flow... More

Coming Soon
Characters' intro
1🌸Pure
3🌸Oops
4🌸Skate
5🌸Deep
6🌸Hug
7🌸Meanies
8🌸Crush
9🌸Puppy
10🌸Morning
11🌸storytime
12🌸Choco
13🌸Men these days
14🌸bratz
15🌸them
16🌸Tickles
17🌸surprise?
Announcement

2🌸Pretty

1.3K 101 155
By Yoonieee06

~Song Recommendation : Spring Day- BTS

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

few days later
5:30pm

Jungkook was in the middle of arranging some pots , making sure every one is well-placed and the section itself looked decent,not to mention that he almost spent two hours in re organizing all of his flowers since some got mixed with others and were placed where they were not supposed to be by some careless customers.

But don't take it as anything bad, he knows it's hard for them to know where each flower is supposed to be placed.

Plus the weather and colors of the sun set were perfect for him right now, everything is calm around him making him take a deep breathe and enjoy every passing second .

Once he finished with cleaning up, he made himself a cup of coffee, walking towards the window of the shop and siping from the hot drink as he stared outside.

Not many kids are left here since it's gonna get dark soon, after an hour or so, yes the neighborhood is safe and secured but they have to go home and eat dinner yeah?

Suddenly Jungkook heard the sound of a , skateboard? He was sure it was something with wheels , coming closer and closer.

"Ah!"

CrAsH

He almost chocked on his coffee hearing the loud crash followed by a cry. He quickly put the mug away and went outside his shop to see what happened, halting in his steps as he saw the mess that— that boy created?

Luckily not too much but still several pots were crushed along with some flowers and plants thrown away, a light colored skateboard stopping right next his feet, then his eyes landed on the boy who's struggling to get up.

What.the.fuck?!

He shook his head with a long sigh before crouching down next to the pouting boy, holding him by his armpits and pulling him away from the mess.

"Thanks." The boy mumbled as he finally stood up, his eyes widening looking at the mess he did.

Jungkook clearing his throat, making the boy look at him, a sheepish smile plastered on his lips.

"It's a lovely day isn't it." Taehyung said as he took a deep breathe and avoided looking at the mess he made, while Jungkook looked at him with a poker face.

"It was a lovely day." He said before rolling his eyes, eyeing the other's skateboard before taking it.

"Hey!"

"You're not taking that thing before paying for what you did." Jungkook said, his voice making Taehyung feel shivers down his spine.

"I'm really sorry." Taehyung pouted, fiddling with his sweater paws as he looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes.

'Oh my goodidjshq- nope.' Jungkook did his best avoiding the other's cute face as he counted how many pots were broken.

He turned to the boy again. " Thirteen dollar." He said, Taehyung's face immediately turning nervous.

"But I don't have money-"

"Not my problem, you caused this you have to fix it."

"But I just lost my balance for a second!now give me my skateboard I already said sorry."Taehyung huffed, making grabby hands towards his skateboard.

"Give me at least ten dollars."

"I said I don't have money." The younger said, hearing Jungkook sigh before taking few steps towards him, making Taehyung take a step back— y'a know anything can happen after all the guy in front of him is a stranger.

He saw the male taking off his apron and wrapping it around Taehyung's waist, making the brown haired boy look at him with confusion.

"I can give you time and by the way your skirt was torn from the side in case you didn't notice." He said.

Taehyung felt heat rush to his bread cheeks, painting them a pretty pink.

'handsome gentleman check'

"T-thank you, I'll try my best." He unwillingly stuttered.

"I'll keep the skateboard with me until then." Jungkook crossed his tattooed arms, before picking the skateboard up again and going inside his shop, leaving Taehyung behind.

"Hey!"

🌸🌸🌸

"I've noticed you skating around every evening for the past week." Jungkook said as he sipped from his coffee , glancing at Taehyung who was standing at the door with crossed arms, glaring at the older.

"Relax I told you I'd give it to you when you pay for what you've done." Jungkook sighed, placing the cup on the counter and walking towards the boy.

"So, Taehyung right?" He asked, the said male's eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook.

'Is he some stalker-'

"Before you think I'm some stalker or something, me and Mrs.Kim are old friends."

"And how did you know I'm the Taehyung she's talking about?"

Jungkook chuckled."Easy, pretty boy with a skateboard."

Taehyung's cheeks went bright pink. "This doesn't make any sense!"

"It does."

"You're mean."

"How come?"

"First you took my skateboard, and now you're just uGh-"

"I'm just what?" Jungkook let out a laugh, looking at the frustrated boy with amused eyes.

"Listen here mister-"

"Jungkook."

"Huh?"

"Name's Jungkook."

"And why are you telling me this?" Taehyung asked.

"Makes me feel old."

"And how old are you?"

Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair who sent him a (cute) glare. "Aren't you a curious little thing?"

"Little? I'm nineteen!"

"And that proves my point, I'm twenty seven."

"I don't care!"

"What do you mean by that-"

And they continued to bicker for god knows how long, funny for two guys who just met not even an hour ago, but as some time passed they calmed down and just chatted a little, not noticing that it's getting dark outside.

🌸🌸🌸

"Are you gonna stay here all day long or what? I'm about to close." Jungkook said, standing beside Taehyung who was staring at some red roses but looked at older when he heard him talking .

"Yeah I'm gonna leave now, and sorry again." Taehyung mumbled, looking down as he fiddled with his fingers.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he stared at the now shy boy. "It's okay, and as I said take your time, and I saw you the other day skating like a pro- what happened?"

"The wind was strong, you have pretty flowers by the way." Taehyung said with a shrug.

The long haired male bent down and picked one of the red roses , tucking it behind Taehyung's ear. "A pretty flower for a pretty boy." Jungkook said, a smile appeared on his face when he saw the other's frozen state.

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled and bit his lip, before his eyes diverted to the open window.

shit.

'It's dark.' He mentally panicked, he didn't know the neighborhood so well, and he doesn't go out at night so everything seems different.

"You okay there?" He heard Jungkook's voice.

"Yes." He lied.

He felt Jungkook's eyes on him for some time before the light of the shop were turned off, Jungkook opened the door and waited for Taehyung to exit.

The boy took slow steps towards the door and once he was out of the shop, Jungkook exited right after him and locked the door with his keys.

"Taehyung?"

"Um-yes? Oh yeah your apron-"

"Do you know your way back?"

"About that-"

________
1250+ words

Here a quite long chapter! :D— things will get more fluffy when they get used to each other dw!

Why do I never listen to myself when I say "imma write from 500-100 words in this book" blah blah blah.

Anyways

I realized that in last chapter I wrote Jeongguk instead of Jungkook twice bruh-

I'll fix it later just ignore my keyboard <3

Most important, How are you ? :D

And~ STORY TIME!

So I was in a sports club (it's quite a common place to hangout here) and when I was in the restroom— As soon as I closed the door I saw something falling from the sailing— I jumped from the surprise I honestly got so scared-

It was a bird

I was like wtf what is a bird doing here?
Then it started flying around here and there I almost felt dizzy, however there was a window, I struggled a bit to open it since it was heavily locked and had lots of layers .

When I opened the window, the bird was about to fly out but then crashed against something and fell.. in the toilet.

it was clean but I got a tissues for each hand and picked the bird up since it couldn't get out of there by itself. It was a hard task but I managed, it was wet so it couldn't fly— I put it beside the window so it can at least stay outside and fly when its wings dry.

It jumped inside again and hid behind the toiled seat itself- I tried to "pSSt hEy" but it didn't move, I tried to hold it but couldn't reach.

That's when I didn't know what to do and just exited the bathroom after informing some janitor about the situation— then he told me that be searched and didn't find any bird—

Sneeky mf-
ANYWAYS

-YOonie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.6K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
42.8K 3.2K 25
Taehyung has 182 days to find and make someone fall in love with him before he's stuck as monster forever. He has to wear a mask to hide himself. J...
342K 29.4K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...