Billionaire's Daughter(Taekoo...

Por chvlrysd_

A model Jeon Jungkook is a lover of a famous CEO Kim Taehyung. They are freshly married. Jungkook love Taehyu... Mais

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18

2.9K 108 33
Por chvlrysd_

As for the first time the hyungs met taeggukkie, they already like her so far.

Even Jennie and Yugyeom were chaotic as if they've been friends for years.

They played, after Yoongi and Jungkook conversation they went to the others and played like nothing happened.

"Ah- seems like taeggukkie is already sleepy. Hmm?" Jungkook asked his daughter who is he carrying right now.

Taeggukkie nod.

"Yoongi Hyung we'll get going now! Taeggukkie is sleepy now"

"Okay, be careful driving okay!" Yoongi kissed his forehead and kisses taeggukkie's nose.

"Bye bye baby. Take care!"

They went to the car with Yugyeom Lisa and Jennie.

"Soo.. Jennie will stay with me and Yugyeom will stay at yours." Lisa said when they got in the condo.

"Alright." Jungkook went to his unit with Yugyeom and taeggukkie who was fast asleep in his arms.

"Kooks, your hyungs are the best. I wish we can be friends too."

"What are you saying? You're friends with them if you're friends with me. That's what they say, if I have friends it's their friends too." Jungkook said tucking taeggukkie to the bed.

"Oh?, Is that so? Then I am friends with famous persons?! Oh my gosh what did I do from my past life to meet such persons like you"

"Hmp! You're reacting as if you met the president!" Jungkook dragged him outside the room so taeggukkie can sleep peacefully.

"Change topic, did you... Already meet your ex-husband?" Yugyeom asked sitting at the couch.

"Oum" Jungkook nod and sat beside him.

"Oum? Is it only oum? Babe I want some tea! Spill!" Yugyeom said.

"Aish! Tea your face! We haven't encounter that much! I hate to see him!"

"Eh? Why didn't I see him? You said you guys were friends right?"

"Do he really need to be with us even we are friends? Oh correction, bEfOre!"

"Eh? That sound like you don't move on yet! Babe keep it up! You moved on already right?"

"Yes I did but that doesn't mean I already forgive him!" Jungkook scrub his face with his hands.

"Geez stop that or else your face would be erased" Yugyeom remove his hand from his face.

"I don't know yugy, I don't know if I already moved on...... I- I didn't expect to meet him again! For the past few years that we didn't saw each other why am I the only one who is suffering like this? Why he isn't?!"

"Kooks, We can't say that he has someone now but what if he really has?" Yugyeom asked.

"Then be happy with his new. That would be great and easy for me."

"Engk! Don't lie to me! I know you were hurting!"

"And what about it? I am hurting since then." Jungkook can't take it anymore so he hugged him.

Jungkook again cried in Yugyeom's arms just like before.

"Shh.. it's alright sorry for asking..... Stop crying now...." Yugyeom circling his hand from his back, it made him calm down a bit.

"How can he be like this? After what he have done? He moved on that fast?! After four years he hadn't even asked me not even search for me!"

"It okay.... Stop crying now okay?...." Yugyeom keep patting his back like a baby.

"Just because I move on doesn't mean I forgive him or forget all the things he did! It's not easy to forgive someone!" Jungkook even clung to him and cried.

"I am mad again. You're crying again. It makes me mad that I wanna punch him right in his face!" Yugyeom stated angrily.

"Why are you guys mad when you saw me crying? Isn't it normal?"

"No baby it's not normal to see you crying over the person who did nothing but to hurt you. And seeing you cry makes me wanna punch the one who made you cry so don't cry again!" Yugyeom said as he wiped the tears in his eyes.

"Now go to your room and sleep next to taeggukkie, she must be feeling lonely now" Yugyeom helped him stand up and tucked him in the bed with taeggukkie.

"Goodnight, kook"

"Mamwy mamwy I want to shwe unchels!!!" Taeggukkie said pulling the hem of Jungkook's clothes.

"Yes baby I'll drop you there okay? I will be going to my work and you'll be with your uncle's. Don't cause any trouble okay?!"

"Yes! sher! yes!" Taeggukkie saluted at him making him coo.

"Ah- yugy dada will be there with you okay?"

Taeggukkie only nod as she went to the back of the car while Yugyeom was at the shotgun seat.

"Are you ready?!"

"Yes captain!!" Taeggukkie and Yugyeom said in unison.

"Seatbelt?!"

"Buckled!"

"Taeggukkie?!"

"Present!!" Taeggukkie shouted.

"Yugyeom?!"

"I'm here captain!"

"Ah- are you really ruining it again?!" Jungkook glared at him.

"Wh- why?! Isn't it the script?!"

"No! You idiot! You're supposed to say present too!!"

They just laugh so Jungkook drove away.

"Come out now baby! Here we are!

"My baby!!!" Jin went towards taeggukkie and loft her up to hug her.

"Pfft! My baby?! Hyung that's my baby!" Jungkook said.

"I don't care. You're my baby and so she is." He kissed taeggukkie.

"Oh Hyung I'll be going now, but wait is it okay to drop Yugyeom here? Oh no Jennie would be with us so Yugyeom can come with me"

"Oh? Is that so? Then I'll be alone with taeggukkie?"

"Hyung don't say that! You are with Jimin Hyung!"

"Yeah yeah! Now go away and she's mine now. Right baby?!" Jin asked taeggukkie who gladly nod.

"See? She likes me more than you!" Jungkook held his chest as if he was hurt.

"My baby? You don't love me anymore?! Huhu!" Jungkook faked cries.

"No mamwy cwryin ajen!! Stchop chriyen!!"

(No mommy crying again!! Stop crying!!)

Jungkook laugh at his daughter.

"Just kidding, now bye bye okay?! Be a good girl!" Jungkook kissed her for the last time before going to the car seeing Yugyeom ready to go to the house.

"Hep hep hep! Where are you going?"

"To Jin hyung's?? Of course"

"No you'll be coming with me"

"Ha? At your work?! No way that would be boring as fuck! I would rather stay with Jin Hyung and taeggukkie than go an watch you an Lisa pose in the camera!!"

"Hmp! Jennie would be there too so you won't be so bored!"

"Geez okay! But you'll treat me dinner! I don't have money with me!"

"Yeah yeah let's go!"

They drove to the company.

All eyes was with him as he walked as if he was at the stage modeling.

When someone said that Jungkook easily caught someone's eyes then he's not lying. you can see in the eyes of the people who was looking at him the insecurities.

Many girls were insecure with his face and body. Who wouldn't? The face of an angel and a body of goddess? A whole ass meal.

"What are you doing? You were looking weird looking around!" Jungkook scolded Yugyeom who was mesmerized by the place.

"Eh? I don't care! Gosh this place is like heaven! This is even more beautiful inside! I was dreaming to be here oh my gosh!" Yugyeom crouched down to touch the floor.

"What the fuck Yugyeom?! Are you insane?! Let's go before I kick you ass out here!" Jungkook dragged him at the elevator.

"Where the heck is Lisa and Jennie?!" Jungkook asked no one.

"I don't know why are you asking me?!" Yugyeom said.

"Did I ask you idiot?!" Jungkook hit the back of his head.

They were mess when they were close to each other.

"Hah! Did I talk to you?!" Yugyeom fires back.

"Do you really want me to leave you here you freak?!" Jungkook said.

The elevator opened.

"Where are we going?! There isn't much people here at this floor, are you planning to murder me?!"

"I will if you don't shut up your mouth. Of course there is no people here this is VIP floor why would anyone go here?!"

"So you're saying that we are VIP?!!!"

"You think, why did I even bring you here? You're just a nuisance!"

"And now you're calling me a nuisance?!" Yugyeom literally was choking him right now while Jungkook was holding his collar.

"What the heck is happening here?!" Lisa came and removed their hands from each other.

"It's Jungkook!"

"No it's Yugyeom who starts the fight!"

"Aish! You both are really childish!! I can't with the two of you!" Jennie was holding Yugyeom and Lisa was holding Jungkook.

"Hmp as if that was a big fight!" Jungkook went to Yugyeom and he put his arms in his shoulder.

"Is that even called fight?!"

Jungkook and Yugyeom laughed like a maniac forgetting where they were.

"Lower you voices idiots! We are at the company if you are forgetting!" Lisa scolded them making the stop their laugh.

"Oh Jennie Noona, Lisa is scolding us!" Jungkook said and hugged Jennie as if he was a kid who was being bullied by his friends.

"Aww why don't you go and do your work hmm?!" Jennie pinch his cheeks making him scoff.

"Hmp! Let's go now!"

They went to the office where they will be discussing the pictures.

"Oh you guys are here now let us start when Mr. Kim arrive-

"I'm here now let's start" Taehyung coldly said and went to his place at the center of the long table.

Jungkook and the others looked at each other's and rolled their eyes. That was a good luck sign of them.

'They were just friends'

"As for this ads, I would like to ask Mr Kim to choose, wether this one or this one" the manager said pointing at the projector on the white board.

"I would like to choose this one."

"Psst. You're picture was good huh? Didn't think you'd be this good looking" Yugyeom pinched Jungkook to get his attention.

"Can you shut up?!" Yugyeom kept on pinching him so he held his hand securely.

"What- ouch my hands" Yugyeom whispered.

"MR. JEON! do you understand what am I saying?" Taehyung looked at him as if he was murdering someone. He looked at how Taehyung's eyes fall at his hands and Yugyeom.

"Ugh- I do." Jungkook confidently said.

"Care to explain again?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Why Mr Kim? You don't understand what you're saying? That you need me i explain it again?"

"What the heck is wrong with you!" Jungkook's manager glared at him.

"I understand but you don't so explain it again. Will you?"

Jungkook stood up for respect and proceed to explain what he heard.

"Thank you" he bowed and sat down again after glaring at Yugyeom who only smiled at him.

"Meeting adjourned." People start leaving the room one by one.

"Jungkook I need your signature here and you too Lisa" their manager said.

"What is this? A marriage contract?" Jungkook playfully asked.

"We are getting married?!" Lisa the second idiot asked.

"If you two don't sign here I'll kick you out here and bring you back to Greece in no time" their manager angrily said.

"Geez we're just joking" they signed the paper and got out of the room.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Taehyung asked him.

Jungkook looked at Lisa, Jennie and Yugyeom.

"Talk." Jungkook said.

"Privately."

"Why do you need to talk to me alone?" Jungkook look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Please?" Taehyung pushed more.

"Fine!" Jungkook went after him until they reach Taehyung's office.

"Now, what do you want?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung taking out a thing from the drawer.

"I just want to give this to you." It was a box.

"What's this?" Jungkook got it from him.

"It's for your birthday."

"I don't need it" Jungkook throw it to him who luckily catched it.

"Aren't you going to see what's inside first?" Taehyung went to him and gave the box.

"Is there any need for that? Are we friends? What do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook shouted at him.

"I- sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"Yet you did. Why did you have to waste something for that?! Do you even care?!" Jungkook shouted as his tears was about to burst.

"I care for you!-"

"No you don't! Why would you?! Ah because I am your ex-husband? What is it? Special treatment?!" Jungkook pushed him away.

"Can you listen for me? I will explain it to you!" Taehyung's eyes was full of tears right now but Jungkook doesn't give a fuck about it.

"What will you explain?! Huh? You already hurt me enough Taehyung what else?!" Jungkook again pushed him as Taehyung was trying to hug him.

"You should listen at me even at once now please!" Taehyung was literally begging him.

"Okay what do you want?"

"I am sorry-

"If you're here to say sorry then I am leaving-

"Please, please I really want to say sorry for all the things that I did."

"Really?Taehyung? Are you out of your mind? You blamed me for the thing that I didn't do! You called me murderer at my own child! ALL THE THINGS YOU DID!! and now, do you really think I'll forgive you?!" Jungkook let out.

"Noo!! Listen to me ple-" *slap*

Jungkook slapped him.

"You deserve that!"

Sorry fo the long chapter! But is it okay?

The story still okay right?

What do you feel about the story?"

Please vote, comment and share!

Thank you for reading!

Lovelots ❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

330K 14.7K 26
Kim Taehyung the son of Kim Daehyun CEO of Kim corporation.. But because of the agreement he has to live like a commoner for an year.. There he met...
51.5K 2.1K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
69.1K 3.1K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
161K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...