Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Auntie Lena- Yelena

6.4K 173 45
By KatieJoyF2004

malen'kaya vdova = little widow
сука = bitch
tolstaya zadnitsa = fat ass

(Natasha is kind of dark in this)

"Morning, kid." Steve smiles and ruffles your hair as you walk past him.

"Morning, fossil." You reply and giggle as you avoid his nudge.

You wonder into the kitchen to see your girlfriend leaning against the counter with a mug of coffee in hands hands. Her eyes meet yours and she sends you a small smirk, eyeing your body hungrily.

You walk over to her as she opens her arms for you after putting her coffee down. Her arms wrap securely around your waist and she leans down to kiss you.

"Morning, Princessa." She husks in her thick sokovian accent.

"Morning." You whisper against her lips.

"As much as I love kissing you, your Mom is around." Wanda says which makes you sigh softly but pull away from her and put some distant between you two.

Your mother, the black widow, had you when she was 18. In the red room, dreykov got her pregnant via some weird scientific experiment before giving her a hysterectomy once you were born. He wanted to create the worlds best child assassin, but your Mom luckily got you both out- well, her younger sister got her out and sacrificed herself to stay behind. She was the distraction and Natasha had no choice but to watch as the guards dragged her sister away, hitting and kicking her. She heard a gunshot when Yelena was out of sight, and she thought that was the end of it. She got you far away from the red room and tried to move on from what happened that night- she thought her sister was dead, until one day Yelena appeared on the front door to the avengers tower, bloody, bruised, and practically dead, that Natasha then knew she was ok.

Yelena managed to escape and take down Dreykov on her own, but she was shot multiple times, stabbed, beaten. Bruce managed to save her but she refused to speak to anyone but Natasha for months, and still she spoke in Russian to her. She was traumatised. But she got help and loosened up, she got an apartment not too far from the avengers tower. She's probably your best friend, you love how chaotic she is. To be honest, she's kind of like a second mother.

Natasha isn't the lovey dovey type of mother, she's very distant. She loves you of course, but she doesn't know how to show it very well. You were bought up without much attention from your Mom, she's a very busy woman. So that's why you haven't told her you're dating her closest girl friend. She'd flip if she found out her barely-turned-18-year-old-daughter is dating a 30 year old. (Let's just pretend she's 30 in this, ok?)

"Kid, there you are," your Mom sighs and walks into the room.

"Morning, Mama." You smile.

"Morning. Are you ready to train?" She asks.

"Ma, I kind of just wanted a quiet morning. I was gonna go visit Auntie Lena, and-"

"A quiet morning? How do you expect to go on any missions if you slack off?" Natasha huffs.

You don't want to be an avenger, you want to be a surgeon but you know your Mom wouldn't allow it. Still, you do all the studies and you've applied for medical schools.

Wanda gives you an encouraging nod but you sigh and look down.

"I'll be ready in 5." You mumble.

Your Mom smiles brightly and pats your shoulder. "Atta girl." She says before leaving.

"Baby,"

"I know." You cut Wanda off. "I'll tell her soon."

Wanda slips her arm around your waist and lovingly squeezes your hip. "You best go get ready, love."

"Yeah. When I'm done, you'll come with me to visit Yelena?" You ask hopefully.

"Of course, honey." She smiles and pecks your lips before giving your ass a pat and sending you on your way.

——————————

"Mama, can we stop now?" You ask breathlessly.

You've been training for 3 hours now, and she's had you on the treadmill for the last hour. She's trying to kill you.

"No. Keep going." She instructs. "And straighten your back, your posture is terrible."

"I'm exhausted, I've been running for an hour-"

"Stop complaining! How do you think I've survived all these years as an avenger? I pushed myself." Natasha says sternly.

"Please, Mom-"

"Up your incline." She instructs.

You shake your head and turn the treadmill off, letting it slow down until it stops.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm done. My body is aching enough from sparring with you, you don't exactly go easy on me, Mom. I'm gonna pass out." You tell her and grabs your water, chugging it.

Natasha sighs. "You're right, I'm sorry. Go rest, we'll come back later."

"What? Mom, no-"

Natasha doesn't stay to hear you complain.

You fall to the floor and groan loudly until a mocking laugh fills your ears. You look over to see Yelena entering the gym.

"Help. Can't move." You croak.

Yelena laughs and jogs over to you, grabbing your hands and pulling you up. "That woman is ruthless."

"She's trying to kill me, Auntie Lena." You cry out. "I don't think my legs are working anymore."

"Come on, malen'kaya vdova, we'll go for ice cream." Yelena chuckles.

"And vodka?" You ask hopefully.

"Lots of it." She agrees. "You want to bring your granny girlfriend?"

"Wanda is only 3 years older than you." You quip.

"Still older, сука." She huffs which makes you laugh.

"Shut up. Now, Carry me to my room." You demand and jump into her, making her huff and catch you you.

"Tolstaya zadnitsa."

"Wanda!" You scream excitedly as you run through the compound, a letter in your hands.

You find her outside in the garden, sat at a table talking with Yelena.

"Is everything okay, dear?" Wanda asks.

You jump into her lap which makes her huff in surprise and wrap her arms around you to stop you from falling.

"I got accepted into Stanford!" You squeal and wave the paper around.

"Baby! That's amazing! Congratulations!" Wanda exclaims and kisses you.

"Thank you," you giggle and cup her cheeks. "I got into Stanford."

"Yes, you did. I'm so proud of you, honey." She smiles.

"We'll I'll be damned. My dumb ass niece got into Stanford." Yelena chuckles.

You smile at your Aunt and she pulls you up into a hug.

"Я так горжусь тобой, ребенок." Yelena whispers. (I am so proud of you, kid).

"Спасибо." You reply. (Thank you).

She pulls away from the hug and kisses your forehead. You see her eyes gloss over which makes you smile.

"I really am proud of you, detka." She says. "So fucking proud."

"I know." You giggle.

"What's going on?"

You turn around to see your Mom standing there. You quickly hide the paper behind your back, which Yelena takes and puts in her jean pocket.

"Nothing." You answer.

Natasha frowns. "Why's your Aunt crying?"

"Hormones?" You frown.

"сука." Yelena grumbles. (Bitch).

"Y/N, what's going on?" Natasha asks. "I'm your Mom, you can tell me. Oh! Did Tony give you your first mission?!"

You sigh and look down. "No, Mama, he didn't."

"Why the hell not? You're 18 now, you can go on missions! Don't you worry, kid, I'll talk to him." Natasha huffs and goes to storm off but you stop her.

"He hasn't given me a mission because I asked him not to." You grimace as she freezes.

She slowly turns around to face you. "What?"

You keep your eyes on the ground as she stalks over to you, grabbing your jaw and forcing your head up.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" She shouts which makes you flinch.

"I don't want to be an avenger, Mama." You whimper. "I want to be a surgeon."

Natasha's face hardens. "Excuse me?"

"Natasha-"

"Shut up, Yelena." She snaps to her younger sister. "I have trained you every day since you were old enough to walk! You're only mentioning now that you want to be a disappointment!" She shouts and tightens her grip on your jaw.

"I'm sorry, I-I just-"

"What the hell, Y/N! I've wasted years on you, training you to stop being useless, and just when I think we're getting somewhere, you pull a stunt like this! And you wonder why I'm so harsh on you, it's so you don't turn out to be a waste of space! Guess I was wrong though. That's all you are." She snarls.

Tears fill your eyes as you meet her cold stare.

"I-I got into Stanford." You whisper.

"Where's the letter?" She asks.

"I've got it." Yelena speaks up. "And you're not having it, not until you calm down."

Natasha pushes you aside and grabs Yelena by the throat, slamming her against the wall.

"Mama! Stop!" You shout.

"Natasha, let her go!" Wanda demands and stands up.

"Give me the letter, you stupid little girl." Natasha growls, squeezing Yelena's throat until she can barely breathe.

"No." Yelena croaks out.

Natasha chuckles darkly. "I should of turned you away when I had the chance. You really think I wanted you? Why do you think I never came looking for you? Hm? When I head that gunshot, all I felt was relief. Relief that you were dead."

Yelena feels a tear slip down her cheek at her sisters words.

"Natasha..." Yelena whispers and tries to pull her hand away from her throat.

"You made my daughter weak. You corrupted her. I'll make sure of it that you'll never see her again. Do you hear me?" Natasha asks.

"Screw you." She chokes out.

Natasha throws her to the floor and kicks her in the stomach a few times before landing a punch to her face.

"You aren't my family. You don't have a family. So do us all a favour, and disappear." Natasha whispers lowly before grabbing the letter out of her pocket and ripping it into pieces.

You're sobbing, in fear mostly. Wanda is holding you, trying to calm you down but it's not working.

"And you, you stay away from my daughter!" Natasha shouts at Wanda. "I'm not stupid, I know what's going on between you two. End it now, or Yelena won't be leaving the compound alone."

Wanda's eyes turn red in anger.

"Leave, before I make you." Wanda threatens, her accent becoming thicker.

Red wisps form around Wanda's hands.

Natasha glares at her. "Let's go, Y/N."

"No." You shake your head. "I wanna stay with Wanda."

"It wasn't a question, Y/N. Let's go, now!"

"No!" You suddenly snap.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Natasha asks.

"You're my Mom, and I'll always love you, but I hate you at the same. You never give me attention, you're distant, you treat me like an object to fix- not your daughter. You never ask me what I want, or how I'm doing- it's always about you! Being an avenger and saving the world, is your dream, your life, it's not mine. I want to go to med school and do all the training. I want to be a surgeon, I want to save lives in a way that's different to your way. I've studied my ass off for years to get here, and when I found out, the first person I wanted to tell was Auntie Lena, because she is more of a mother to me than you have ever been! She loves me and accosts me for who I am, she supports my every move even if she thinks I'm making a mistake- because she trusts me! And Wanda- Wanda has loved me and stuck by my side for the last year! She had made me happier than anyone has, and I don't care that she's older than me, because I love her and she loves me. So, to be honest, Mama, I don't care what you have to say about my life and my future anymore, because I don't want you to be apart of it until you can show me that you actually love me." You explode, your voice not wavering once and you stay strong, standing up to your mother.

Natasha stays silent, her face contorted in shock. You've never stood up for yourself to her before. Not like that.

Realisations dawns on her face.

"Oh my god, I- what have I done?" She asks and looks down at her hands, gasping when she sees Yelena's blood on them.

Wanda's arms make their way around your waist and she gently pulls you back into her.

Natasha stumbles back slightly with teary eyes. She turns to look at Yelena who is still in the floor, her lip and eye busted and she's holding her ribs with a pained look, but it's not because of the hits she received, it's because of the vicious words Natasha threw at her.

"Yelena, I-" Natasha goes to help her up but Yelena flinches away from her.

"Don't hurt me." Yelena whimpers vulnerably, curling into herself.

You've never seen Yelena like this before.

"Mladshaya sestra..." Natasha whispers. "I'm not- I-I-I have to go."

"Mama!" You call as she rushes off.

Yelena stands up on shaky legs.

"Auntie Lena, are you okay?" You ask worriedly. "I'm so sorry-"

"No, no, detka, it wasn't your fault." Yelena reassures and strokes your cheek. "I'm gonna go get some ice."

Yelena leaves and you instantly fall into Wanda's arms.

"Oh, darling, I'm so sorry." Wanda sighs and kisses your head.

"It's ok." You sniff and look down at the pieces of torn paper on the ground.

Suddenly the pieces are surrounded by red wisps and flown into the air before the paper is magically put back together.

"Thank you." You whisper and kiss her softly.

"Anytime, Babygirl." Wanda smiles. "How about we go away for the weekend? We'll head up to the coast and spend the weekend on the beach. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect." You sigh softly.

"Good. Now, run along and pack us some clothes and I'll find us a cabin to stay in." Wanda instructs.

You stand on your tip toes and kiss her cheek before wondering back inside to pack some clothes.

After packing some things into a couple suitcases, you go back down the stairs and bump into your mother.

"W-Where are you going?" She asks when she sees the suitcases.

"Wanda and I are going away for the weekend. We need some time apart." You say shortly.

"Baby, I-"

"We're not doing this now. We'll talk when I get back." You cut her off.

Natasha nods shakily.

"You ready to go, darling?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah." You smile at her.

"I'll put the bags in the car." Wanda says and takes the bags from you.

"Where Auntie Lena?" You ask your Mom.

"She's bandaging her ribs." Natasha tells you. "She won't even look at me."

"You've really hurt her, Mom. She won't forgive you for a long time." You say. "Just, tell her I said goodbye and I'll call her later."

You leave before your Mom can stay anything else to you.

You get into Wanda's car and let out a long, deep sigh. Wanda takes your hand and kisses it.

"I love you, Y/N Romanoff." She says.

Your head lols to look at her and you send her a tired smile. "I love you too, Wanda Maximoff."

A/N part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
85.6K 1.2K 72
Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested go crazy!! i'll have a go at writing th...
17K 180 16
Exactly what the title says. Open to requests, read at your own discreet. Fluff marked with 😍, Smut marked with 🥵, Angsty marked with 🤬, Sad mark...
33.8K 618 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip