Addiction Part 1 |vsoo|

Bởi Nityachowdary

A love story between a reckless, short tempered alcohol addict Kim Taehyung and sweet pure angel Jisoo who... Xem Thêm

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
Author note

16

1.9K 149 89
Bởi Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

It's late evening, Taehyung is still sleeping.  Jisoo is in kitchen, chopping veggies to make dinner for them.

Her mind is wandering on  how to convince her Tae to take those medications .  She is lil bit worried what if he denies to take medicines.

It's been hour , Jisoo went to his bedroom. She switched on the lights, kneeled on ground just beside his bed.

She rubbed his chest and stroked his hair smoothly while whispering

"Honey,  it's dinner time"

Taehyung slightly groaned in his sleep. Those smooth hands on his hair are lulling him more to sleep.
And  its been days , he slept properly.

"Wake up baby bear, you need to eat something.

You can go to sleep again after that"
Jisoo whispered again while leaving soft kisses to his ear lobe.

Taehyung felt good by hearing her  honey like voice. He wishes to hear that soothing voice every morning.

He is not at all aware  of all this care and warmth. Jisoo is the first person who treats him as a baby,  a toddler.

Sometimes she is scared of his behaviour. But will never  stop treating him as 'her precious world'.       

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He  turned his head aside  to see his lover.

His heart fluttered by the way Jisoo is smiling at him fondly. Even though she is suffering inside but never shows it  on her face.

She pecked his dry lips twice.

"Sit right,  I will feed you today"
Jisoo mumbled on his lips.

Normally,  Taehyung hates all this extreme care and warmth.

But with Jisoo, he craves for these. He wants only her to treat him like this.   

Somewhere in his heart, he fucking love those cute nick names, Jisoo gives  him.

Taehyung got up and leaned against bed head board. She  sat beside him on bed and started feeding with so much love ,  adoration.

Even though he  is feeling that shitty nausea again  but he didn't say 'no' to her. 

While eating, Taehyung is staring at Jisoo deeply. Trying to understand what is she going through inside.

After she fed  him completely. Jisoo went to kitchen to bring water and those medicines.

She passed glass of water to him.
Jisoo is about to get up to grab the medicines on bed side table. 

But Taehyung grabbed her waist suddenly.  He made Jisoo  to sit on his lap and hugged her tightly from back.

Jisoo felt her insides churn by his long hands holding her waist firmly.

She turned towards his side, encircled her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Taehyung is about to kiss her but Jisoo  placed finger on his lips.

"I n-need to  discuss  something"
She mumbled   while looking down and playing with his shirt collar.

"Okk" Taehyung replied in hoarse voice while still trying to understand what is she thinking now.

"I c-called my p-physician friend.

He prescribed few medicines to slightly overcome those adverse symptoms "

Jisoo said hesitantly while still not looking into his eyes.

Taehyung's held her waist tightly at that. She  is lil bit scared of his reply.

"I already told you , I hate those rehab---

Jisoo cut him off immediately. 
"No, I'm not suggesting you to stay in rehab Tae.

I-Its just, please take those medicines for few days.

Even though, those will  not  overcome symptoms completely.

But still ,they  may help to certain extent"

Jisoo explained with pleading eyes. Silently  asking him to take those medicines.

Taehyung thought for a while. May be those medicines can help him to some extent.

He said 'ok' to her and took them   calmly.

It's sleeping time, Jisoo went to fresh up. She informed Taehyung that she will  stay with him tonight.

Jisoo came out of washroom with just his shirt reaching her mid thighs.

Taehyung who is staring at his phone, looked up by door sound.

He was taken back by Jisoo just in his shirt. He can see her  whole body clearly as his shirt is very transparent.

Jisoo wore his shirt to feel safe,
to have his warmth more . She is still disturbed by Taehyung lying on ground unconsciously earlier .

Jisoo switched off the bedroom lights. She silently slept beside him, then made grabby hands  for him.

Taehyung hovered over her. Jisoo dragged him more close by her hands around his neck. 

"I know you are tired now.

So we will make love some other time.

Just kiss me everywhere Tae.

Let your lips explore  every part of me.

Have me, I'm all yours "

Jisoo whispered into his ear while removing her shirt buttons slowly.

Taehyung removed the only shirt that is covering her body. Jisoo is just naked on his silky bed sheets.

As she said, he kissed her every part with so much love making Jisoo to  moan slightly  whenever  he lingered his lips more on sensitive areas.

Till mid night,  Taehyung kissed her everywhere without leaving any place untouched.

With those smooth wet kisses Taehyung conveyed how much he loves her one more time.

It's morning time , Jisoo is whining
in front of Taehyung in their parking lot.

Reason, she don't want to leave him alone at all . But Taehyung is not hearing her, he is sending her anyways.

"Please Tae, I know Dad will not accept this.

But still, I will try to convince him"
Jisoo whined while rubbing his hands which are  holding her waist. 

Taehyung sighed at that.

" He will not a-allow you.

You have  to  go against him for that.
I don't want that now"
He replied plainly while caressing  waist chain under her   shirt.

He don't want Jisoo to get into fight with her  father now. Not because he is scared of him. Heck, Taehyung is scared of no one tbh.

It's just, he don't want to face drama from Kim sungho now.  Taehyung is sure, her father will act
over protective at    'Jisoo  staying with him'.

She  whined one more time and  looked at him with puppy eyes.

Taehyung didn't melt this time, he squeezed her waist tightly . Indirectly  saying he will not melt this time 

Jisoo looked into his eyes few seconds, then sighed to him.

"Okay then but on one condition.

You should allow my driver to check on you every day"
She said  with pout.

"You already know, I don't li----"

Jisoo cut him off by placing slow kisses  around his lower lip.

"Please Tae.

I still shiver by remembering that incident. You are literally lying o-on floor unconscious.

I c-cant see you like that, not e-even in my worst dreams"
Jisoo said with glossy eyes.

Taehyung kissed her deeply and mumbled 'okay' to her.

"I w-will try h-hard this time"
He said lowly while resting his head on her forehead.

"Don't go hard on yourself.

It's okay to start over again.

Don't feel guilty at all. You are trying for us, it is the big deal for me Tae.

Don't forgot to take those medications on time.

And yeah , if possible please look after searching  any job.

It will distract you baby"
Jisoo replied while rubbing his nape so smoothly. 

It's been few hours since Jisoo left Taehyung's house.

He is waiting for certain someone patiently.

His waiting came to an end when Namjoon came inside his house with wide smile.

"Its been so long, since we met Tae.

How have you been?"
Namjoon asked  while hugging his step brother tightly.

Taehyung hugged him back with calm face. Even he missed his brother. But he is weak at expressing it out.

"Fine " he replied plainly making Namjoon to shake his head in knowing manner.

"So, how is everything going?"
Namjoon asked genuinely while taking his seat on couch.

"Good, no need to worry"
Taehyung replied while sitting 
in front of his brother  on couch.

" Oh, that's great   to hear.

Actually I planned to see you this week.

Even though I'm calling you daily.

Still felt like visiting your house   
this week.

Anyways, how is your love life ?"

Namjoon asked with smile while raising his eye brows.

Taehyung slightly rolled his eyes at his brother's teasing.

He took deep breath before answering
" Pretty good "

"Mm, I'm glad you found the best partner for you Tae.

And huh, you asked for part time job right?.

I just now called one of my long term friend.

He is ready to give you job as barista"
Namjoon informed very  clearly.

Taehyung thanked him for helping like always.

"Moreover, why you need this job all of sudden Tae?"
Namjoon asked curiously as he knows his brother is  not someone who is interested in these.

"T-To distract myself.

I'm trying to get rid of my addiction"
Taehyung answered very simply.

Namjoon went stiff in his position. He didn't expect this at all. His brother is  trying to change,  its literally most happiest news for him now.

"Finally  Jisoo is able to do it.
I know this day gonna come soon"
Namjoon mumbled inside with small smile.

"Finally, you took the best decision Tae.

I'm so  proud of my brother.

I will help in you any  way possible.

I'm literally very  happy for your decision"
Namjoon expressed with wide smile.

Taehyung nodded to him in acknowledgement.

They continued talking for a while. It's the time, Namjoon is ready to leave.

"So, from tomorrow you can start working.

Take care, call me if you need anything. Don't hesitate at all.

And huh,

Don't lose your love Jisoo.

She is literally an angel in your life Tae.

Even though Jisoo is super rich, she don't behave as those people.

That girl loves you more than her  life .

It's very clear from the way she looks at you so dearly.

Just don't hurt her or break her trust"
Namjoon said genuinely while leaving   house................................

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.5K 351 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
20.7K 1.4K 26
kim Jisoo: 'When will you stop hurting me kim taehyung?' she cried in her bed. kim Taehyung:"When will you realize that I want you back!Only you can...
21.5K 2.3K 62
She is the younger sister of his fiancée. She has always loved this man. Jisoo is forced to step in for her sister when she fails to appear on her w...
44.3K 1.9K 26
Jisoo has a crush on Taehyung from childhood. Taehyung hates Jisoo whole heartedly. Read to find out their love story!!! Most impressive ranking :- •...