Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 25

9.9K 568 77
By FlowerVine98

*** Thank you soo much❣️❣️.
The replaced Bride crossed 300k reads. Will I be ever loved crossed 50k reads. Atlast got married, But!.... Crossed 10k reads. This is soo much to me❣️. Thank you all guys💞.
Double update of the day❤️. Happy reading💞***

Reyansh pov:

What she is doing here?

That small girl after stoping her cries, she kissed rowdy girl's cheek. Then rowdy girl kissed the small girl forehead.

"Sir this is way to the auditorium" I heard the staff who is actually showing this whole school.

I nodded my head at her and started to move.

What she is doing her?

'Is she working as care tak....' before I go on my thinking.

"Ilankodi teacher" came a loud booming voice. I turned and seen a boy is running towards her.

Who might be 10th or 11th student.

Wait he did called her as teacher?

Is she an teacher?

But but my dad said that she is uneducated woman or something. But here she is a teacher. What the fuck, everything is just confusing. Ahh.....

I looked back at Ilankodi, where she is conversing something with the boy.

"Sir" I heard a voice.

"Yeah" saying this I followed saranya mam.

'Maybe she is a preschool class teacher' I thought to myself. Even if it so, she is educated then. What is happening around Me. Argh....

But I again looked back at rowdy, only to see her laughing with something.

"Sir, one minute can you stay here. Am Getting a call" saranya man said. I nodded my head at her. We both were now standing in the corridor.

I again looked at Ilankodi.

She is wearing a silk saree. Neatly combed hair with minimum amount of jasmine. Vermilion over her head partition. Her slightly showing thaali, her hand were always moving towards her waist region to cover up with the saree to restrict showing the ample amount of her waist.

Her right hand bangles which is moving up and down as per her hand movement. So as her earrings, which is jiggling according to her face movement. Her lips....

'Wait'

'Fucking wait'

'What the fuck you were doing asshole' I scolded myself.

"Shall we move sir" I heard that mam voice. I nodded my head at her. Then we both walked towards the lift. But for one last my head did turned and my eyes involuntarily captured her face.

'Am I attracted towards her' my mind asked me.

'Definitely no'

'Don't forget the betrayals'

I sighed!

Ilankodi pov:

"Thank you" I said at my student. As he gave me gift.

"Mam, actually am sorry I reached school lately. That's why, I couldn't able to give my gift along with everyone. I did missed the cake cutting too." he said at me.

"It's okay suresh" I said at him.

"Thank you soo much mam. Because of you only, I did passed the 10th. Your constant motivation. You didn't compared me with anyone. You didn't degraded me. Thanks a lot mam" he again said at me. And gave me the gift.

"Leave that boy. Its my duty" I smilingly siad at him. I looked at my left side, as I felt that someone is kept watching me. But when I looked, there is no one present.

"And mam I forget, principal mam asked me to call you" he said.

"Okay suresh. Is everything is ready. I mean you guys only conducting the function. How is going everything" I asked him.

"We hope we will finish it at good note" he said. After that I bid my bye to him and walked towards the principal office.

I knocked the door.

"Yes come in" I heard mam voice.

I entered into the room and gone before her.

"Mam you asked for me ' I said at her

" Yes Ilankodi, I called you many times. But no response. I actually forget to inform you that inspite of teachers day, I want you to help me in something "she asked me.

" What is it mam. You can just say it to me mam"i replied to her.

She smiled

"Yeah actually, this whole function is conducting by the students only. But from our school management, everytime we will invite a special guest. Like this time too we invited, but I didn't want any stidents to take up the hospitality. I want you to take care of the guest. "she saud at me.

" Actually the guest arrived a way back. At first we thought he won't accept our invite. But lately at yesterday evening he accepted. So from morning I was calling you to pass this information to you. Atlast I got you. For the time being I asjed saranya mam to accompany him. But she is also new to this school. I want someone who is experienced here. So can you pitchin in place of saranya mam" she asked me.

"Yeah no problem mam"

"Who is the guest" I aksed her.

"He is...." before she say, she got a call.

"Okay, Ilankodi. Just call miss saranaya. Sorry, I have to take this call" saying she attended the call. I nodded my head at her and started to move out of the principal room.

I looked at mobile phone only to see my phone is in silent. Argh...

I called that mam, she is the one who is having grudge over me. As if I asked principal to change the classes for me.

I sighed.

She didn't attended the call. So I just asked other teacher. He said that, he seen her in library. After saying my thanks to him. I walked towards the library.

Every students were arranging for the games in the ground.

I called that saranaya mam again, atlast she attended the call.

"Hello mam, where are you?" I akses her to verify whether they wee present in the library or not.

"In library only" she replied.

I just said okay andl9 cut the call. When I entered into the biggest library, I seen the library teacher. I asked her where that maths teacher is. She said at they are at the literature section.

So I walked towards there. Atlast I seen her. But she is only standing, then where is the guest?

"Mam, actually principal asked me to take care of the chief guest for the function" I said at her.

"Ohhh"

"But I can take care of him right" she asked me.

"Yeah, but principal said that you were fresh to this school, so it will be difficult for you to do the hospitality. Because we as our own set of protocols to follow, for every chief guest" I tried to convince her without hurting.

"Everything has to have the first time right" she again started.

"Yeah, but" I started.

"I will take care of this guest." she said.

I sighed.

"But principal asked me to....." before I continue another mam cane.

"Saranya mam, I heard that you were asked to do take care of some important chief guest" Varshi mam said.

"Yes, do you know how he looks. Damn handsome. I just hope he didn't got married" saranya mam said. I just rolled my eyes at their conversation.

If now the guest is quite not handsome then, Saranaya would have escaped from here I guess.

"Enjoy then. Where is he? "

"Naah, he is a brooding type. But yeah very handsome. He is seeing the books in the last section. "

"I forget to ask. Who is the guest this time. Most of the time, our school will call some doctor, some Engineers. This time?" varshi mam asked.

"Mam, if you so sure that you will take care of the guest. Then I will take my leave." I intervened them.

She nodded her head at me, I just started to move.

"Who is he" varshi man voice I heard.

"This time Police officer" saranya mam voice stopped me.

'Its not like only your husband is pol....'

"Assistant commissioner of chennai, Reyansh" my breath stopped.

Is he is here?

I think think I heard it wrongly.

"Assistant commissioner of police, Reyansh" varshi mam said again which clears my doubt.

"Okay mam, I will go and meet him. As in a hour the function will start, before that I need to show most of the school places" quickly that saranya said.

No no.

She is also a flirty type. I don't want anyone to try with my husband. Already one villi is enough for my life.

"Mam come on. We both can do other works" varshi mam said. So I started to walk out of the library along with her.

I turned and seen that saranya were walking. I even tried to look at the last section, but no it is not visible to me.

I can't go and ask saranya again. She will definitely turn down my offer. But at the same time I can't leave her with my husband. I know my husband is not of that type.

And he don't even know that am working here.

Oh god what am going to do.

After going out, I said some reasons to varshi mam and moved near the library.

Luckily one student came this side. I called her.

"Yes mam" she said.

"Vinothini, I need one help. Go and say to saranya mam that principal is calling her. She is in the library. I have other work can you intimate this to her. Its very urgent say this to her. " I said at her.

"Okay mam" saying this that girl gone.

I hope that she will move out of the library.

I too followed the girl slowly and hided once that girl reached the last section. I looked slightly. But I couldn't able to see anyone beside her.

Vinothini is saying what I asked her to.

"What I will do, I have to take care of the guest" she speaked to herself.

"Sir, can you wait here for 5 mins, I will be back. Principal called me for urgent work" I heard saranya voice. I again looked ahead but nothing is visible. I just took out one book from the library rack to see them but no.

After sometime I heard the heel sound. I looked at the outside only to meet that saranya is going out of the library along with vinothini. I kept seeing both of them until they disappear.

I immediately moved to the last section, but no he is not there.

Where did he gone?

Reyansh pov:

Right now am in library. Books collections are great, but my mind were still with her.

If she is an educated woman, then why dad said like that. What is happening.

That mam who were asked me wait here, and leaved me here. This big library, uff.

I moved to some other section.

But before I take some other step, I heard a murmuring. I looked back only to see a woman is standing. Her back is facing towards me.

"Where he gone?" I heard her voice, and I know who she is.

She will always murmur.

I walked towards her, she is walking in backwards.

Is she have any defects, like walking backwards, assuming herself always. I sighed. I really married to some rare species it seems.

" I will check one time in la..." Before I tap her shoulder, she turned towards my side. That's it, we both banged with each other.

Her head hits my chest.

"Argh" she shouted.

"I think I need to wear glass. Without even seeing am hitted myself with iron shelf"

Do I look like a shelf to her.

I glared at her.

She with her closed eyes, pressed her side head.

I grabbed her hand from her head. As soon as she felt someone grabbing her hand. She immediately opened her eyes and moved away from me. But my hold just tightened.

"You.. Atlast I found you" I heard her.

"What" I asked her.

"Owww that actually, I you know... I... Was...." she blabbered by grabbing her ID card tightly.

I looked at her, who is looking at me anioxusly.

"Ahh, I was actually looking for this book. You know I were finding it for many days. Atlast I got it" saying this she took one book from the beside shelf.

" After a lot of search....." saying this she turned the book and read the book heading.

"Human reproduction - Sexual...." she stopped her reading. I qmuseely looked at her.

"No no... It is not... I was searching for some other book. I guess... It is not here...." she blabbered at me

I nodded my head at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Me? " she asked me.

I nodded my head at her.

"Am the teac.... Wait" saying this she hitted her head and grabbed my hand and started to move out of the library.

"What are you doing. One teacher is asked me to wait here" I replied to her.

"Actually, principal asked me to take care of the guest. You are the guest right right. So, now just follow me" she said at me.

"Ohhh"

"Yeah. Can you please follow me?" she asked me. I have to ask her, regarding her education and working everything.

She took me to some other floor, in the same building.

"Where are you taking me? "

"Just follow me. Mam asked me to show you around the school campus" she replied

"Okay" I said and followed her.

" This is the physics lab." she said by showijg me some room.

"Next to that is chemistry lab"

"And this is biology lab, wait why this is opened that too for today." saying this she entered into the room.

"Is there anyone in this lab" she shouted from outside.

"One second" saying this she entered into the lab, I too followed her without any choice.

"Mmm.... I don't know you were a teacher" I said at her.

She turned towards me.

"Urr.... Yeah. I didn't said to you" she replied.

"And I don't know you were educated woman" I truly said to her.

"I came to know through Jeevika" she said at me.

"For which class you were taking....." before I ask her.

"Mammmm" came a chorous voice from back. I turned and seen, a group of five students were standing. Both girls nad boys. Who looks like 14 or 15 age.

" Yes Dharani, Vaishnavi, santhosh, Balaji, Keerthu" she said.

"Atlast you remember us" one boy asked her.

" I didn't forget to remember you" she said.

"Argh.... I still need to learn a counter from you mam." that boy said at her. She laughed along with everyone.

"Can you come with us for a few min?" one girl asked her.

"Hy guys am sorry, I actually have to look over chief guest. Am sorry for turning down you guys" She suad.

"Mam, just few mins. Still in half an hour the celebration will start. Just for few mins. Who is the chief guest mam." that girl asked her.

"Hy stop dhaarani, AC is the chief guest, who is standing beside mam" that boy hushed at her. That girl sheepishly smiled at me.

"Sir, just for few mins. We actually searching for you mam last 1 hour. Please mam just 5 mins. We won't take more time" that girl said.

"Sir, please please just for five mins. We can do one thing, can you also come along with mam. Just for few mins. Please sir" they all asked me. Even rowdy girl Is also seeing me. So without any choice, I nodded my head at them. Everyone shouted at us.

Then the girl just grabbed Ilankodi hand and started to move.

Ilankodi, turned towards me and signed me to follow her. Without any choice I followed her.

We all reached to some classroom. First the students entered into the classroom. She waited for me to reach her, then we both enetere into the room only to be surprised by the balloon burst and Poppins.

Many golden, color papers were falling over us. In between the many chaos, she already hugged me.

Is it because of the sound?

Oh god!!

"Happy teachers day mammmm" came a chorus shouting voice.

I just grabbed her chin which is hiding in my chest. She tightly shutted her eyes and ears with hands.

I grabbed her hand from her ear.

"Shh, it's over" I slowly said at her.

She nodded her head as no.

"It's really overs" I said and looked up only to see the whole class is seeing us. Some even started to wishpering.

"Mam what happened?" one girl asked.

I somehow separated her from me. As the whole class is seeing us.

She immediately turned back and seen at everyone.

*cleared throat*

"Am sorry about that. Thanks you soo much guys. These all were not needed" she said at everyone.

"You may not be our class teacher. But you were our favourite teacher. This is all we can do." one boy said from last bench.

Ilankodi smiled at them.

"Happy teachers mam" again everyone shouted.

"Thank you all" she said at everyone. Is she taking the classes for this high classes. I looked at the board only to find the class is 10th.

But what subject she is handling.

"Mam this is our gift" saying this everyone gave some gift to her.

"Hy guys these and all no needed dears. I did my work thats it" she said at them.

"Mam please" everyone shouted. Then she accepted the gift and even everyone captured the photos.

Then they even asked her to cut the cake. She is very carefree with them. Everyone seems to be very fond of her. There is no one, who looks hated her in this class.

Might be a very good teacher.

After some time, she gave me some piece of cake in paper plate.

"Please have this" she said at me.

"It's OK...." before I say anything. She stuffed the piece of cake in my mouth.

I looked at the class, no one is looking at us. As everyone is busy in clicking of pictures.

"Can we move out" She asked me.

I nodded my head at her.

"Chew" she ordered at me.

I sighed.

Then she asked me to follow her, I too without any choice followed her.

"Please sit here" she asked me to sit in some sofa in near the principal office. Then after sometime, she gave me the glass of juice.

"I don't want" I slowly saida t her.

"Please have it."she said. I had it.

" Ilankodi, students said that every arrangements is done. So can you please arrive to the ground with our guest " principal said at her. She nodded her head at mam.

" Do you need anything "she asked me.

I nodded my head as no. No one present in this lobby.

" shall we move "she asked me. I nodded my head.

So, I started to stood up but she just grabbed me and made me to sit on the sofa again. She grabbed my face, she bend down to my level. With her pallu, she just started to wipe my mouth.

" Cake cream were sticked over your mouth" she said.

"T.. Thank you" I replied to her.

Its been, a month of my work. Its been a month of me spending some time with her. Its been a month of she leaved to take care of me. Its been a solid month.

I kept looking into her eyes. So as her.

"Ilaaaaaaa" came a voice from back which broked our eye moments.

I looked at the door only to find a man who is calling my wife with a nickname.

"Ila" again that man is calling her.

I looked back at my wife who is glaring at him. I clenched my fist, why I don't know.

How can anyone call my wife as ila?

Author's note:

Thank you all❣️

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

I know the story us moving very slowly. Please feel free to say your thoughts. Whether the story is not okay, good or bad. Anything!

Love you all❣️

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
29.9K 104 14
Different types of curvy/plus size one shots Warning: All contents in this one shots is 18+🌶️. Please read at your own risk :) Btw, pls be kind on u...
130K 5K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
95K 6.9K 64
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...