π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 12

6.3K 158 159
By aramlfoy

-Y/n' POV-

I woke up from the owl, knocking on the glass of the window.

It's a bit too early in the morning for me to receive a letter especially when it's still 5:10 in the morning, and I still didn't want to get out of bed but I chose to get up instead, walking to the window and opening it as the owl flew inside, leaving the letter on my study table and left.

I closed back my window and sat down at my study table, looking at the letter in front of me with my sleepy eyes.

It wasn't sealed with a yellow wax stamp anymore. It was sealed with a red one.

I held the letter and opened it as soon as possible.

I expected it to be from a student from a Gryffindor, but it wasn't.

The handwriting was still the same as the letter I have been receiving for the past few months.

This already giving me mixed or confused thoughts. It'll just be hard for me to find out who it was.

I let out an irritated sigh and read the letter.

"Stay away from Michael, if you don't want to get hurt from me.
My eyes are everywhere, Y/n."

Here goes this man's audacity.

He really thinks like he owns me like do I even know who this man was.

I crumpled the paper and opened the window, throwing it outside while blood was boiling in my veins from anger.

I don't understand why this man keeps on sending me letters and stalking me around like his eyes never left me. Sharp eyes I suppose.

These things are already irritating me and I really wanted to find out who's behind these stupid letters.

I laid back down on my bed and stared outside the window while the Sun was still hiding behind the mountains.

My eyes slowly drifted to sleep and my mouth let out a sigh of relief. But my eyes suddenly opened wide upon hearing the loud knock on the door.

I let out another groan and covered my head with my pillow, covering my ears.

The knock just continued and I didn't bother to open it until it stopped.

Thank Merlin it stopped.

My eyes again slowly closed, making me sleep again while the pillow was still covering my head. But then again, I got disturbed.

Not by a knock but someone snatched my pillow away from me, letting the light come to my face.

"Wake up," I heard his cold monotonous voice again.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, facing him, unpleased to see him right in front of me.

"You know, it's too early to wake someone up, especially me. So why don't you go back to your room and mind your own business, not mine." I spat.

"Oh yeah, too early. Too early for you to give me that attitude, young lady." Said Malfoy.

"Speaking like you're my boss," I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," I huffed. "Why don't you just go and wake your girlfriend up instead of me." My eyes darted into his.

"You're really are Pathetic." He scoffed.

"No! YOU'RE Pathetic. It's no wonder why Michael is better than you."

Then his hand found my neck and pushed me back to my bed while he made his way on the top of me and sat down right on my waist.

I tried removing his hand around my neck but he tightened his grip more causing me to gasp for air.

I scratched his arm with my nails and he removed his hand on my neck.

I thought he's going to let me go, but my expectations were wrong.

He took his black tie off from the collar of his top, grabbing both my hands and tying it above my head. He placed his hand again back to my neck but the other one never left my tied hands.

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Shouldn't be married couples be doing something desirable," I felt his warm breath on my neck. "Yet pleasurable?"

Those words gave me shivers down my spine and caused me to breathe heavily.

He pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes with a smirk on his lips. Again, he leaned down, but this time he didn't lean closer to my ear, he leaned closer to my face.

He looked up at my tied hands then looked back into my eyes.

"Where's your wedding ring?" He let my hands go and placed his hand on my chin, leaning closer and giving our lips only three inches away.

I didn't give him any answer, and since he wasn't holding my hands that were tied, I used it to hit his head hard.

"Hey!" He hissed, holding the top of his head.

Then I gave him another punch on his forehead, causing him to get off of me.

I removed the tie off of my hands with the use of my teeth and sat up, grabbing the pillow next to me.

"You evil monstrosity!" I spat as I hit him with the pillow. "This is why Michael is better than you!"

He suddenly grabbed my wrist, stopping me from hitting him and stood up from the bed. He let go of my wrist walked to the door.

He never spoke a word until he stopped in front of the door.

"Get dressed, we're fixing the cabinet since people are still asleep." Then he left.

His voice was somehow like he's hurt, not from the way I hit him but I do not know the reason.

His voice sounds different.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

I walked into the Great Hall, yawning and sat down next to Daphne.

Earlier, Draco has never spoken a word to me after what I did. He just did what he is tasked to.

"Hey, are you alright?" My brother asked, who is sitting in front of me.

"You seem tired," Daphne added.

"I just stayed up late last night." I yawned again, covering my mouth.

"Do you want to excuse yourself in your first class?" My brother asked.

"No, no, it's alright. It's not like I can't carry my body." I replied as I lifted the cup of coffee in front of me and took a sip.

"Morning," Michael sat down next to me as I smiled at him.

I heard my brother clear his throat, looking at Michael who sitting a bit close to me.

Michael looked at him and my brother waved his hand, telling Michael to give us space in between.

Daphne leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "I really have a huge feeling that Michael likes you."

"Daph, it's impossible," I whispered too, chuckling as I lifted my eyes and caught Draco's eyes gazing here.

But he looked away in a cold manner.

I don't know why I felt like he's not mad about the way I hit him on his head and the way I hit him with my pillow.

I keep on telling myself that he's mad because of it and I shouldn't care about it since he kept on hurting me.

However, the way he looked into my eyes earlier this morning as he pinned me down on my own bed, the way his warm breath gave shivers down my spine as he whispered, and the way he smirked down at me gave me this feeling like there are butterflies fluttering inside my stomach.

I don't know if I like the feeling or not, but all I keep on telling myself is I don't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
28.6K 1K 47
"I'm glad you finally found her...Draco." - Y/n Mateo After the Battle of Hogwarts, 18...
28.9K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
12.1K 822 111
β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†BOOK 1 OF 3β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...