Love and Other Things

Af UsedPiDemo

A collection of girl group smuts x male reader. Some one-shots, others sequels. [18+] This is a work of ficti... Mere

Joints (Dahyun - Twice)
Stolen (Kwon Eunbi)
Distance (Yeji, Lia, Ryujin - Itzy)
Counselor Susan (Shuhua - (G)I-dle)
Traction (Krystal Jung)
Seen Through Glass (Jo Yuri)
Valet (Jeon Somi)
First Lesson (Jisoo - Blackpink)
Present (Kim Minju)
Shot in the night (Rosé - Blackpink)
Frozen hearts (Saerom - fromis_9)
The night belongs to you (Seoyeon - fromis_9)
Make me happy, make me scared (Choi Yena)
Uncooperative friends (Jiheon - fromis_9)
The first appointment (Momo - Twice)
I heard you're married (Wendy - Red Velvet)
Daybreak (Lee Chaeyeon)
Get a room (Arin - Oh My Girl)
Try me again (Jo Yuri)
Confide (Gyuri - fromis_9)
Trading places (Chaewon - Le sserafim)
A lonely night (Yujin - Ive)
On the other side of dawn (Yujin - Ive)
Awards after-party affair (Yuna - Itzy)
You're a mess (Kazuha - Le sserafim)
Radiance (Chaehyun - Kep1er)
Tell your friends (Yujin & Wonyoung - Ive)
Thinking about you (Choi Yena)
And scene (Minnie - (G)I-dle)
Anywhere but home (Seulgi - Red Velvet)
Bias wrecked (Chaewon - Le sserafim)
Knockin on heaven's door (Lee Chaeyeon)
Parasailing (Kim Minju & Jo Yuri)
Commissions! (Interlude)
Voguish (Ryujin - Itzy)
Acquainted (Yeri - Red Velvet)
Shangri-La (Yooa - Oh My Girl)
Plaid (Hanni - NewJeans)
Mistakes were made, but not you (Yunjin - Le sserafim)
More than you know (Haewon - Nmixx)
Stargazing (Mina - Twice)

Assertive (Ryujin - Itzy)

6.7K 80 6
Af UsedPiDemo

Black. Open your eyes and you see nothing but endless black. Try moving your arms, but they feel bound and limited. Strain your legs. Same result. Open your mouth, but no words form to make a sentence. It feels like something's clogging the passage to and fro. At least you can still breathe. And hear things. The occasional drop of water is the only thing you can sense. Try as you might to break free, you're stuck. Maybe forever.

All these questions are brought up in your mind. Why can't I see? Why can I only hear things? Why can't I move? Where am I? You can barely figure out these problems. You don't even remember how you got there, or what happened to you in the first place.

Hopelessly you struggle to move, to no avail. You feel tied up, like a lamb before being brought to slaughter. What did you even do to deserve this, you wondered. Your only sign of being alive is that water droplet falling from the ceiling, so at least you have that.

Suddenly you hear voices echo from a distance. You have no idea who or where they might be coming from, but they're getting louder and louder. No perception of what they might be saying. What was clear was the ominous laughter. A thud and a boom of what sounded like a rusty door reverberated through your ears. It is followed by a pair of quieter but still discernible footsteps.

"And how about this slab of meat? I'm surprised the boss spared him," the first voice said.

"Must be for a reason. I would have thrown him to the dogs with the others too, but orders are orders," the second voice replied.

Boss? Orders? Being called a piece of meat? Other people tied up too? Dogs? So much was running through your mind. And who are these people?

"Wakey wakey, fuckface," the first voice yelled before punching you in the gut. Oh, you can tell this man has a history of violence with that hard hit.

Suddenly you feel your arms detached from their restraints. But not for long; you feel a pair of rough palms grip your arms as the two men drag you out. You weren't sure what that prison looked like, but wherever they were taking doesn't appear to be promising either. At random points your knees scrape some wet areas, but that could have been any liquid substance, ranging from feces or blood. Gulp heavily as if you were being taken to your own execution.

After what you thought was forever, the sensation of being towed stopped. Your right arm is let go, but the pain is extremely numbing to where you can't really move it freely. Hear a couple of knocks on another door. Perceive a few whispers that you can't understand. One more time your free limb is held captive by that binding force. Your time on this earth is about to expire, it feels like. In thought, you say a little prayer apologizing to whatever divine being exists in one last call of desperation. Sometimes a miracle can happen, all you need is some faith. Or so you believed in.

A handful of steps later and you're pushed a few feet from your captors. A flash of bright light hits your eyes unexpectedly, it's nearly blinding. Scream in pain from the shock of intense luminosity.

"Well done, thank you for bringing him to me boys," a feminine voice said. "Now let his restraints go."

"What if he does something-"

"He won't."

"But madam-"

Your eyes could only make a blurry image, but the men appear to tremble before the presence of their female leader. One icy glare is all it takes to subdue and command them. For the first time in your life you felt thankful to be the one taken captive in this situation. The two men quickly obey their leader's orders, completely removing the binds of your legs and hands, but not without one more remark.

"Count yourself lucky, punk," the second thug hissed before spitting in your face.

Look up and watch the woman motion to her subordinates to leave the room without saying a word. She carried a wave of confidence, sporting a long sleeved black shirt exposing her toned belly, while wearing matching colored heels to go with her coordinated pants. Her features carry a serious demeanor that gradually changes to a devilish grin turning from her men to your vulnerable state. It should have made you scared; her aura should have stricken you with fear. Instead, it felt approachable and gentle.

"My sincerest apologies. They're not comfortable with prisoners," she said, rubbing a hand on your bruised face.

Gently she lifted you onto your feet. You find yourself confused as to how the most powerful person in the room is also the softest. Motioning with her hand, she instructed you to follow her closely. Her rooms were painted with the color closest to the blood of her presumed victims. Look to your left, then your right and all you see is gold. Furniture, items, and appliances were all decked with a shiny gleam of gold that would make ancient kings mouth water.

The brief tour ends in front of a dining table with only two seats. Sitting on opposite ends, you focus on her gold-plated phone as she quietly issues another command before placing it within arms reach.

"I should probably introduce myself," she says, her right arm fixed on the table while her chin balances on it. "My name is Shin Ryujin. But you can call me Ryujin."

A brief moment of shock catches you upon hearing her name. It's been reported that hundreds of chaebol and their business partners have been declared missing, sometimes even popping up dead. You were not one to believe street rumors because you believed money is your shield, but the Shin Empire is supposedly an underground criminal syndicate responsible for these kidnappings and killings. And here you are, sitting face-to-face with the supposed leader of the organization.

"Ryujin? You mean the-"

"Heehee, that's right. I'm the one calling shots in this place," she said, giggling watching you come to the realization.

Panic hits you again but to a worse extent this time. You were essentially trapped in a room with one of the most powerful bosses in the crime world. She can easily call upon her thugs on a whim or shoot you with her well placed handgun latched onto her pants. Even if you successfully escaped, there's no way to truly shake them loose. If they took you once, they can do it again.

A little sweat forms on your head, heart trembling with fear worse than you imagined. Ryujin stands up from her chair and saunters to you. Delicately she places her ass on your lap and her arms around your neck to ease the tension. It did not make you any less anxious, but her warmth was stirring up your cock.

"I know, I know, you're feeling a little scared. Everyone's like that the first time," she purred, directing your face toward hers.

"W-what d-do you want from me?" you ask, each word accompanied with a shaky stutter.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do I want from you?"

"Please, anything you want, I'll give. Just spare my life! Money, security, power! Let me live!"

"Mmm. Nah. I can easily get whatever I want. However..."

It catches you by surprise when she kisses you on the lips. With a hand rubbing on your thigh, it becomes near impossible to resist her sultry lips. A hum comes from your mouth as she continues to make out with you, while your left hand caresses her clear, smooth face.

"I can let you go, but only if you can do something for me," Ryujin said, breaking the kiss and pushing your hand away. "But I must warn you, countless men have failed to complete this task."

"And what h-happened to t-those who failed?"

"You probably know how it goes in these places, but I'll show you."

Pulling out her customized phone, she opened the photo app and played a video clip. On it a trio of men, presumably her grunts, beating another victim senseless with a combination of kicks and metal objects. They carry his battered body to what looks like a dog house.

"Paulie, dinner's ready!" one of the men whistled, throwing the victim towards the rushing hound before the video cuts off.

Gulp heavily at the possible consequence of failure. You couldn't bother asking what would happen if you refused to comply with her request. Probably death by some other brutal method or lifetime imprisonment. Ryujin gives you that devilish, but charming smirk, cupping your face in an alluring manner. You were being held against your own will, but yet you feel safe with her.

"So, you'll do what I ask of you?" she asks again. She most likely would take no answer other than yes. You quietly nod, her wicked smile turning to a gummy, pure one.

"Follow me. I'll take you where you'll do things for me."

Gently she hops off your lap, gesturing you with her hand to follow her once more. Follow her into multiple golden rooms, your eyes numb from the shine and glitter of it all. When she said she could get whatever she wanted, she was speaking the truth. If her personal chambers were a sign, she probably had more power and riches than even the government.

Enter one last room and you find her standing next to a king size bed. Notice her heels thrown aside without any care.

"What do you want me to do?" you ask, likely aware of her intent but guising your feigned ignorance.

Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows, her features frowning at your question. You both knew the answer. Of course she did.

"Fuck me right on this bed," she answered, her desire as blunt it gets.

Now you understood and figured everything out. Ryujin used her resources to find and seize rich businessmen and make them her personal sex slaves, threatening or outright murdering them if they don't satisfy her needs. You were her latest in a presumably long list of victims. And there was no getting out, whether it be dead or alive.

"I want to see if you're a good fuck candidate," she added. "Everyone so far has disappointed me. You know what happens if you do as well."

Gaze with awe as she loosens her tied hair, short locks of blonde flowing flawlessly light as a feather. She spreads her arms wide, like she was asking for a bear hug. Your eyes picture each look at her perfect figure, basically open for you to take right there. Only when she snaps at you do you come back to reality again.

"Undress me," Ryujin said, her profile slowly turning into a scowl with impatience. "I don't want to repeat myself."

Approach her spread body and lift the fabric of her black shirt over head, letting you take in her half naked body covered only by a dark red bra. Toss it to the side and run your hands down her toned stomach. She lays her upper half on the mattress to help you get her pants off, revealing her matching colored underwear. Black must be her favorite color, you briefly thought.

"Now it's your turn," she said plainly, kicking her legs up to sit back on the bed, waiting eagerly for you to join her. "Strip."

Without hesitation you quickly follow her in equal nakedness, quickly dismantling your ragged tie and shirt filled with wounds, dirt, and other gross articles. A few seconds and your pants and belt join the pile on the floor too, leaving you with only your briefs hiding your growing erection.

"Mmm, so hard for me," Ryujin said, licking your lips at the sight of your bulge. "Most of my captives never get turned on this early."

Her hands motion you to come to bed with her. You feel partially ashamed that you were about to participate in such an erotic activity with a criminal boss, but you'd be lying if you thought she wasn't so hot and attractive either. Why did a woman of her beauty become an enemy of the law?

Sitting on the edge of the mattress, Ryujin pulled your briefs off, your cock springing free from its fabric confines. With her hand she stroked you, giving it an occasional kiss on the tip. If she wasn't sure at tempting anyone with her body, confidence, and gaze, this would do in anyone. Her kisses turn into a gulp of your shaft, licking and coating it with her saliva. You let out a few moans, her wicked grin widening from watching you give in to her power.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," you blurted.

She quickly drops your cock off her mouth with a loud pop, followed by leaning her body down fully on the bed. You quickly follow, hovering above her flawless frame and your eyes meet, hers filled with lust. Her arms cling to your shoulders while yours roam her back, unclasping her bra and tossing it aside, leaving her balanced breasts. It surprises you every time she displays such an immaculate part of her figure.

"Touch them," Ryujin commanded. "I know you want to fondle them."

That was all you needed. Your palms swiftly rushed to her busts, squeezing them together. This wily vixen was having her way with you and you were becoming a willing participant, unable to resist her any longer. Dive in and nibble her hardened nipples, licking each swollen tit like she did your cock. To your regret it lasted only a few seconds before she pushed you off, an expression of disappointment clear on her face.

"Did I tell you to suck those tits?" she demanded. "I never told you to suck them."

"S-sorry."

She quickly flips positions with you, shocking you with her strength by toppling you over. Her palms linked to your chest, she held you tightly on the mattress.

"Only do what I say. Disobey and I'll have you offed. Understood?"

You silently nod, both scared and aroused by her intimidating aura. It's a wonder how a woman of her beauty and youth emanates the presence of a senior leader. Ryujin leans her head forward to give you a kiss on the lips.

"Cum only when I tell you to cum," she seductively whispered. You were determined not to mess up this time.

She briefly hops off your body to slide off her damp panties, tossing them to the messy pile of clothing. Observe her spread her legs wide, exposing her wet crotch as she places a finger near her clit. Her other arm reaches toward one of your arms, moving it towards your cock. A unified moan reverberates throughout the private chamber as you both begin stroking yourselves off.

"Mmm, f-fuck, see how wet I am? This would have been yours, had you been a good boy."

You look over your own throbbing shaft, intently watching her finger work on her sensitive button. Stirred by her constantly shifting appearance depicting pleasure and heavy gasps, your hands jerk off your dick faster, slowly losing mindfulness over her prior instructions. Everything Ryujin did was sexy, and you can't help yourself, no matter how hard it is to keep still.

Her first orgasm comes fast, a look of relief on her face as a torrent of her juices gush onto the soft sheets. You were close to reaching your own climax before she stopped you with her passive hand. Thank your lucky stars she did, if left unchecked for another ten seconds it may have cost you your life. She graciously gave you a breather to calm you down. A minute or so later she hops on your body again, preparing to impale herself with your cock.

"Now let's see if you can delight me like that," Ryujin said with a wide grin.

Her soaking pussy lined up with your throbbing shaft, teasing you for a moment before gradually inserting herself inch by inch. Her tightness took you by surprise, expressed by your deep groan. Ryujin chuckles at your reaction while placing her palms around your neck. She had a rigid grip on you, physically, mentally, and psychologically.

The bed starts to shake when she starts grinding her hips on you. You follow her rhythm, watching your cock go in and out of her cunt. Biting her lips, her hands tighten their lock on your nape while quickening the pace she's riding you. Your hands weren't inactive though - wandering randomly all over body, from her blonde locks to her breasts before settling on her shapely ass. Breathing became less of a pleasure and more of a necessity the longer it went; but death by suffocation from an icy mafia boss in bed was a better way to go than most death penalties out there.

It's likely that a few times she killed someone during the act, but Ryujin loved asserting her dominance -- from her large syndicate to her wealth to her way in bed -- she savored every moment she was on top, and she wanted it to stay that way. At this point, freedom was no longer needed. You fully gave in to her. Fucking her might be like selling your soul to the devil, but you were far gone to turn back. Thrust in her faster while she follows your tempo too. The tightness of her walls was becoming much to bear. It might as well have been yet another representation of her control on you.

"Y-you're so deep in me, no one has a cock this good before," she uttered.

Only huffs and pants followed, with the occasional cough from your throat being strangled. Hearing this, Ryujin loosened her clutch on your neck, normalizing your breathing. Part of you wished her thugs were in the room just to rub it in their faces. This sexual deviant would make you go bad if she told you to. Give her ass a handful of slaps, increasing in impact with each successive hit. Get excitable screams in response. The mattress trembled more as you both rocked the bed harder and faster than ever.

Her second orgasm follows, another wave of her cum coating your already drenched cock. She releases her hold on your neck, instead grabbing your hair while you fuck her through her high. Your thoughts speak too soon when you feel a knot in your stomach. You have yet to ejaculate inside her and you lasted this long without spilling on this sexy villainess.

"I'm about to cum," you gently whisper, almost not wanting to divulge this to her and letting her get it by surprise.

"Do it. Fill me. Cum."

A few more drives and you finally let go. Her words were all that was needed for you to release. Moaning her name loudly you discharge a huge first load in her womb. Your mind cannot comprehend as you shoot out a few more bursts of seed in her pussy until you are completely drained. Ryujin collapses on your chest after taking the last of your semen. Frantic, drawn out panting was all you could hear for the next few minutes.

"I never came that hard in my life," you breathed. "I feel like I can let out some more."

"Fuck, that was the best orgasm I ever had," she huffed, her laughter and voice rumbling over your body. "You're the first person to complete my task."

Sigh a breath of relief, you get to live another day. Gingerly Ryujin gets off your cock, her crotch dripping with flecks of your cum on her thighs and on the white sheets before rolling out of bed. With wobbly legs, she trudges to the bathroom while you admire her ass. After a few minutes, she comes out with a bathrobe on her.

"I'll have my subordinates escort you out with a nice car and a fresh suit and we'll pretend like none of this happened. Congratulations, you can go. Or, if you want..."

You spring back to life, taking a seat on the bed listening to the end of her sentence.

"You can be my second-in-command. You can help me run this organization. Everyone here will bow at your feet and take your orders. All my resources are at your disposal. Live like a king with me. How does that sound?"

Raise your eyebrows at her proposition. Abandon living life normally and go beyond the law with a hot boss? Would anyone ever say no?

"So, what's our first order of business?" you ask with a smirk, accepting her offer without hesitation.

"Our first order of business, huh? Why don't we figure that out in the shower?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

173K 2.3K 60
that simple male reader (Will try female reader if requested) 1 - IVE 02/06/23 - 03/06/23
1.7K 24 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
7.8K 212 10
(mainly MALE READERs!) girl group oneshot collection that can be made or requested by me or you of any gender!
537 58 4
A collection of KPOP gxg short stories that I can't really put on my main page or I'd have like 20 stories by the end of next year :P Featuring, but...