murder // m.c.

By DaydreamAwayxx

"shouldn't you be fucking with somebody your age?" "you're only a year older than me, asshole." | m.c. + mult... More

extended description
character break down
zero; tko
one; oh, that boy is murder
two; confident
three; just like a bad joke
four; i'll do me right back
five; it takes a bit more
six; text me in the morning
seven; one more troubled soul
eight; how the mighty fall
nine; don't you call me vanilla
eleven; tear in my heart
twelve; and you think of him
thirteen; we broke up
fourteen; things that your friends say
fifteen; cause i'm so fucking scared
sixteen; i gotta numb the pain
seventeen; i need some company
eighteen; recovery
nineteen; rush of blood
twenty; don't shoot, love
twenty one; we're gonna be alright
twenty two; obviously, she's outta my league

ten; the coldest stare

1.7K 94 40
By DaydreamAwayxx

         ten; the coldest stare

"Brianna!"

I turn around to find Calum dodging people in the hallway, trying to catch up to me.

I smile at him as he nears to me. "Hey, what's up?" I ask him as he catches his breath.

"Have you talked to Mikey since lunch?" He asks, breathing heavy.

I give him a funny look. "No, I see him after this period, before Spanish, why?"

He lets out a sigh of relief. "Okay, good. Listen, if he starts acting weird or starts saying crazy shit, just ignore him, he doesn't mean it."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, starting to get worried. "Is everything okay?"

He nods quickly, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, it's just some people have been telling him that dating you is a bad idea."

"Who?"

"Nobody important," he tells me, shaking his head. "I have to get to class, but remember, don't take him seriously, he doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Cal-" I try to stop him from running off so he can explain himself, but he runs off too quickly. I sigh and walk into History class.

Harry smiles at me from across the classroom. I smile at him and sit down in the seat next to him, putting my bag on the table.

"Hey," he says happily. "We have a sub today." He nods towards the front of the class to a man that isn't our regular teacher and grins.

I smile, silently thanking God because I really can't focus on history right now. "Do we have any work?"

He shakes his head. "Mr. T didn't leave any work," he says, grinning wider, "so we basically have a free period."

"Thank God," I say in relief.

Harry laughs. "I know. I didn't do the homework last night and he would've killed me."

I laugh. "Good to know you're taking the class seriously."

He pouts. "Hey! I am!" He argues.

I shake my head as he cross his arms. "Anyway," I begin, "can I ask you something?"

He turns to fully face me, leaning his back against the wall behind him. "What's up?"

"Have you noticed anything different about Mikey?" I ask.

I watch his expression fall, but he quickly shakes his head. "No, why?" He asks.

"Because Calum just told me that some people have told him that dating me is a bad idea and not to listen to him if he says anything."

"Umm," Harry stammers, "at lunch, when you left, Zayn was being a dick, but that was about it. He just kind of pissed off Mikey and he left the table. I haven't seen him since."

"What was he saying?" I ask, needing to know more now.

"Nothing, stupid shit," Harry tries assuring me. "I'm sure he's not going to listen to Zayn. He likes you a lot. You're really good for him."

"I hope you're right because as stupid as it sounds, I really don't want him to break up with me," I mumble.

Harry frowns. "Bri, he's not going to break up with you. Plus, if he does, he doesn't know how good he's got it."

I smile at him. "Thanks, Harry, you're really sweet."

He smiles. "It's no problem. I'm always here if you need me. Trust me, I get the whole complicated relationship thing. It can get hard."

I look at him. "I didn't know you were dating somebody, Harry."

"What? I'm- I'm not," he says too quickly, convincing me that he's hiding something.

I smile at him and raise my eyebrows. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

He shakes his head. "No."

I nod, mockingly, knowing he's lying.

"I'm not hiding anything," he attempts to say sternly, but it come out as unsure and weak.

I smile and pat his arm. "Chill, I'm just messing with you. I know if you wanted to tell me something, you would."

He smiles hesitantly. "Yeah, yeah I would."

"But, back to my problem, do you think he would listen to Zayn? Isn't he his best friend?"

Harry shrugs. "I think he's closest with Calum, but he's known Zayn since they were little because his dad and Zayn's dad worked together."

I nod. "So they're family friends?"

"I guess, yeah. So he trusts Zayn," Harry explains. "Even though, sometimes, I wouldn't, but that's just me. He's a nice guy, but sometimes I think he's only looks out for himself, ya know?"

I nod. "Yeah, I get it."

"Don't think too much about it," Harry insists. "Mikey really likes you. He wouldn't do anything like that."

I smile. "That's what people keep telling me."

Harry smiles and shrugs. "And if he does break up with you, then he's a fucking idiot to let you go."

I smile. "Thanks."

He nudged me, smiling. "No problem."

Before I can continue our conversation, my phone vibrates in my bag. I pull it out, seeing I have a new message. "Speak of the devil," I say as I open the message from Mikey.

"What did he say?" Harry asks.

I clear my throat and read his message to him. "Hey, babe, I can't meet you after class because I have to do something, so I'll walk you home. I wanted to talk to you about something."

Harry rolls his eyes. "He's so full of shit."

I sigh and reply to him.

alright, that's fine...is something wrong?

"It's probably nothing," Harry says. "And if it is, just fight him on it and try to talk some sense into him."

I scoff. "He's kind of stubborn."

"Well, try your best."

"We'll just have to wait and see."

××××××

I spot Michael's blond head from across the hallway and smile as I start to make my way towards him. He looks up at me when I reach him. He doesn't smile or seem remotely happy to see me. "Hey," he says to me before walking down the hall.

I walk to catch up to him and grab his arm, making him look at me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

He turns to me and shrugs. "Nothing."

"So then why are you acting like you don't want to see me?"

He shrugs again and walks towards his locker. I sigh and walk to my locker. Whatever, Michael, be an asshole.

After a few minutes, he walks over to me. "Ready?" He asks in monotone voice.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah," I tell him, putting my bag on my shoulder. "I told Niall and Connor they didn't have to walk with us today and they agreed," I say, smiling at him.

"Good," he says as he starts walking out.

I sigh and catch up to him. When we walk out of the building, I go to grab his hand, but he pulls away, quickly shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You were fine earlier," I tell him, getting really annoyed that my boyfriend is being a jerk to me.

"Brianna, I'm just tired, okay? I had a long, shitty day."

I frown. "Why? What happened?" I ask as we continue walking.

He shakes his head. "Nothing, it's nothing."

The rest of our walk is silent. He doesn't say anything to me-he doesn't even touch me and it makes me wonder if what he wants to talk to me about is exactly what I don't want to hear.

When we get to my building, he stops and stares at me, not showing any emotion. "I wanted to talk to you about something," he starts, avoiding eye contact.

"About what?" I ask nervously.

"I don't think this is going to work," he mumbles.

My heart stops. "What?"

"I don't have time for a girlfriend right now," he explains quickly. "I'm sorry."

"Are you serious?" I ask him in complete disbelief. "We were literally fine four hours ago, and now you don't have time for a girlfriend?"

"Brianna," he sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"No, this is so stupid. You're only breaking up with me because Zayn told you that he thought we were a bad idea!" I tell, getting anger at him.

"That's not even true!" He raises his voice. "I don't listen to what people tell me to do and I especially don't take orders from him!"

"So then what suddenly changed?"

"Nothing, I just don't have time for this anymore!"

"That's such bullshit and you know it!"

He groans. "God, you're so difficult. You can't just let me fucking break up with you? I don't want to date you anymore! Is that so hard to believe? I don't like you anymore. Honestly, I didn't even really like you to begin with."

I bite my lip. "You don't mean that," I whisper.

He shrugs and pulls out his pack of cigarettes. "It is, sorry, princess." He puts a cigarette between his lips and pulls out his lighter after shoving the pack in his pocket. "Guess I'm not your Prince Charming after all."

"Michael-"

"Stop," he tells me. He shakes his head, putting his hand out to stop me. "I don't wanna hear it. We're done," he say roughly before walking away, leaving me there, feeling like a complete idiot.

××××××

hello :)

so the good news is i have up to chapter 18 planned

the bad news is bri and mikey arent exactly on good terms, however we do know they get back together (and then break up again but we wont talk about that)

anyway, what do you think? zayn and mikey are family friends? harry knows about complicaed relationships? hM

comment, vote and fan pretty please! fav comment gets a dedication :)

love you guys lots xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?
293K 8.6K 151
I got bored... Contains: 1D ( Zayn included ) 5Sos