Reflection [Yuurakio]

By Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 28

52 4 0
By Arrymiko

Akio: We will attack Ambrose on the night of the crescent moon. How many days left Yuuri?

Yuuri: We have only 4 weeks left...

Akio: Okay...

Blake: But, why on the night of the crescent moon?

Akio: I will become Alpha and become more powerful. I hope Ambrose won't destroy every divine stone in this world...

Blake: Me too... His monsters are not normal monsters we have seen in the wild forest.

Yami: That's good... We better trained ourselves then...

Yuuri: Yami!!! How's it going?

Yami: I'm good...

Blake: You know him already too?!!

Yuuri: Yup! Sometimes I would listen to Yami's stories about him and Akio. So, Yami, you said you wanna get trained?

Yami: Oh not me... But three of you. You three need to be trained.

Akio: I don't need training! I woke up early every day! I don't need extra training!

Yami: You're right but your potential is so thin to win. We need stronger...my brother is the ruler of the void. No wonder why he is still alive until now...

Akio: You never told me that you have a brother...

Yami: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about that but you know it's private...

Blake: VOID CREATURE HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE TOO?!!

Yami: Hey! I'm a creature just like you before I was turned into a void...

Yuuri: *look up* Oh no... The crack is getting bigger!

Akio: Yami, what happens if the crack at the sky is...open?

Yami: Well, all monsters from our world can travel between other worlds if we didn't stop the doors of hell...

Yuuri: Then the monsters will going to Mobius!!! We need to stop it quickly!!

Blake: I know! I will be confronted Ambrose and tell him that I will help him! I will try to buy some time to close the doors!

Yuuri: But, you can't do this alone! We're here for you!

Blake: I know this is too risky but we need to act quickly right now!

Akio: Blake, don't be too stubborn! I know we need to but sometimes we need to take it slow for a moment...

Yuuri: Akio... You...

Akio: I know we don't have time but I don't want to have some time to lose friends... Yami, what is your plan?

Yami: Good. The plan is as simple as this...

*After 4 weeks, Akio wings grew back, and become Alpha Vampire once more. Blake and Yuuri are taking as much potion as they needed to a battle. Meanwhile, at Ambrose's mansion.*

Ambrose: Hmm... Where's Blake?

???: Good evening, young master~ How's your sleep?

Ambrose: Oh, I had a nightmare... I dreamed that I hurt Blake with some mysterious dark power. I could feel that was real...

???: Oh... It is real... Don't you remember what happened the night before? You attack him until he fell.

Ambrose: What?! I never do that!! Was it you who do that?!

???: Hahahaha... Fear, not master... I haven't finished him. He must be somewhere out there, looking for help.

Ambrose: HOW COULD YOU---

???: Now, Now, young master... It is not the time to fight. I can sense my brother has awakened from his slumber and I need your body...

Ambrose: I cannot let you have my body!!!

???: Well, don't challenge me... I'm more stronger and powerful than you are... Don't you wanna do some...revenge...?

Ambrose: Huh? What revenge?

???: Revenge on those who you hate!! And I know who it is...

Ambrose: A...Akio?

???: Exactly...

Ambrose: W-Who are you?! How do you know everything?!!

???: I live here before you, master... The book has sealed me away by your father. Now, that you finally found me and read the spells... The seal has broken and the door to hell shall be opened!!!

Ambrose: Argh... I'm getting weaker...

???: That's why you need my power... My power will give you strength, master... Would you accept me, master?

Ambrose: *sighs* Yes... Just let me out of this misery!

*Later, outside of the mansion, Akio and his teams are gathered together. The door of the mansion has been blocked by a thorn of roses.*

Blake: How can we pass this? Only fire can take down the thorn!

Yuuri: Don't worry, I got this! Hiya! *throw fire potions into the thorn*

Blake: Woah...

Yuuri: I told you, potions are useful.

Akio: Okay, let's go.

*As the door opens, they run into the long hallway until they reached the center of the mansions. They saw Ambrose sitting on the throne as a King.*

Akio: Rose!! Stop this madness now!!

Ambrose: Ah... You came... I've been waiting for you... This time, you and Yuuri couldn't have the chance to defeat me!!

Yuuri: Rose! I thought we already settled down about this!!

Ambrose: I'm sorry Yuuri... My craving for revenge is so unbearable!

Yuuri: We're the ones who should revenge on you because you killed Akio's parents!!

Ambrose: Tch... The death of Yuuki's family... Why would you need to think about them? They're evil, unfair, selfish and the most horrible family royal I've ever seen... They won't give us any of their rich to us!!

Akio: Tch...

Yuuri: *hold Akio* Akio, calm down... I think that's not Ambrose who's talking... He never talks shit about your family...

Akio: Thanks... Yuuri...

Blake: Brother! Please stop! The doors of hell will spread their darkness to the other worlds! Don't you see our world is almost torn apart?!

Ambrose: Well, that's good. We need the darkness to spread until the end of the world!

Akio: Yuuri, just let me cut his throat...

Yuuri: Remember what Yami said? He's powerful and your power can't give a single cut...

Ambrose: Now! Bow to your new King!!!

*Ambrose uses his dark powers and attacks them. Yuuri drink his levitation potion and grab Blake before he got hit. Akio looks at Yuuri flying beside him.*

Akio: You can FLY?!

Yuuri: I have a levitation potion with me!

Blake: That's...awesome... Glad you save me on time...

Ambrose: So, you both grew stronger than before... I think I have something special just for you...

*Ambrose teleport to Akio before his eyes and as Akio look into Ambrose's eyes, he could see someone who looks like Yami, looking with his death stare.*

Akio: Hak!

Ambrose: Scared what you saw? I know you live in this kid's body, brother! Show yourself!!

Yami: Tch! I won't let you consume Akio with your dark power! You have no match with me! I grew stronger than ever!!

???: So, you try to disobey me? We made for ruling the world and cover it into darkness! The void creatures shall be the most powerful creatures of all!!

Yami: No! I'm different now! I'm sick of ruling the world with your nonsense power! Now! Stop the doors of hell!!

???: Ha! You think I could listen to you so easily?! You have to fight with me first! Let see... Who's the one who falls into the dark!

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 671 13
WARNING there will most likely be smut, this is your one and only warning, if you didn't read the description then I guess you're screwed There is a...
22.3K 715 31
In his pursue to get rid of a certain blue annoyance, Ivo Robotnik comes up with the perfect plan to get Shadow to do the dirty work. Will his new pr...
4.4K 176 12
Shadow has a crush on Sonic, but when Sonic gets suspicious Shadow tells him he has a crush on one of their classmates. Sonic offers to help and Shad...
7.6K 220 14
[Possibly Discontinued.] Project Shadow - a mystery for many decades. That is, until, a certain Ivo Robotnik rediscovers and releases this 'Shadow'...