Izuku, the Gentleman Bounty H...

By JasonNava7

I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Spike's Farewell, Izuku's Lonesomeness
Chapter 2: A New Job? Becoming a Bodyguard
Chapter 3: Izuku's Standoff; Commencing Momo's Training
Chapter 4: Things Are Getting Intense
Chapter 5: Time to Take It Up A Notch; A Fated Fight
Chapter 6: Izuku, The Mack Daddy of Heroism
Chapter 7: It's Loving Time; Ambushed
Chapter 8: Time for the Festival; The Facts of Life
Chapter 10: Interning with An Elderly Night Owl
Chapter 11: Darkness within the Woodlands
Chapter 12: Marked Hostility; Momo Unhinged
Chapter 13: Never Fight Out Of Fear, Never Fear To Fight
Chapter 14: The Narcissist of Class 1-B; Eri's Quirk, and Family Time
Chapter 15: Sparring with. . . .The Big Three of UA!?!?
Chapter 16: Sights For Sore Eyes
Chapter 17: Making Amends
Chapter 18: Raiders of Shie Hassaikai; Epilogue

Chapter 9: Planning Against The Opposition

1.6K 25 3
By JasonNava7

Izuku was still asleep, but he eventually woke up and was surprised by where he was.

He was back in Momo's Room and he was all healed up but it left permanent circular scars on his calf and his arm.

When he looked out the window, his eyes were shocked by what he had seen. It was night time.

Izuku: What the? How long had it been since I went unconscious?

Then he heard Momo's lovely voice call to him after she threw a tuxedo at his head.

Momo: You've been asleep for several hours. Now get up, you owe me a date.

When he took off the tuxedo, he was enamored by what Momo was wearing.

Izuku: Isn't it a bit cold with that dress? I'm not going to lie though, it does look sexy on you.

Momo then straddled Izuku as he felt the fabric of her panties rub up against his member as he rubbed her thighs up and down and squeezed her ass as he put one of her legs on his shoulder and placed kisses on it, enjoying her supple skin making contact with his lips. Momo giggled at how romantic Izuku was being, but she loved it. She wanted Izuku and everything Izuku had to offer all to herself.

Momo: I knew you would like this dress, Sweetie. As for being cold, that's why I am planning to wear a fancy black trench coat with it.

Izuku I am guessing you wanted to wear matching outfits for this date, huh?

Momo pointed her two index fingers together as she blushed and looked away with a smile on her face.

Momo: If you don't mind, that is.

Izuku wrapped his arms around the waist of the straddling Momo. She lowered her led down as she snuggled closer to his body heat.

Momo: I made reservations for all of us at this wonderful 5-star all you can eat buffet! I hope you don't mind.

Izuku: Not at all. Besides, not only am I your bodyguard, I am also your husband. I need to be there to protect you.

Momo placed a hand over her chest and smiled.

Momo: Aww! Izu, you're so sweet! Now, come on! We don't have all night.

Izuku nodded and did everything to prepare himself and when he finished, Momo was exuberant over how he looked.

(A/N: Momo will also be wearing that coat.)

Momo: I knew we would look great in these outfits!

Izuku smirked as he took her by the waist and they walked down the stairs. They were greeted downstairs by everyone and they soon left in the limousine with Izuku as the driver.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by another wealthy man, Kai Chisaki(He is not the owner of the restaurant).

The Yaoyorozus always believed there was something wrong surrounding Chisaki, but they couldn't destroy his reputation or it would destroy theirs and hurt Momo and the new members of the family.

Chisaki, however, hated quirks and any financial rival, including the Yaoyorozus. He, like them, also feigned his kindness.

Chisaki: Ah, Kiyoshi, Ai. It's a pleasure to see you, again.

Kiyoshi: We are glad to see you once more as well.

Chisaki: I see your family has expanded as well. Such popular faces. However, I have never seen the lady and gentleman in green as well the infants.

Izuku walked up and shook Chisaki's hand as he couldn't help but glare at Chisaki as he analyzed him.

Izuku's mindscape: This is Kai Chisaki. He gives off a bad vibe and I don't like it.

Chisaki then gripped his hand tighter as everyone noticed this. Chisaki eventually let go as Izuku walked back group.

Chisaki: I am glad to see you again, Kiyoshi, but I must go. I have business to attend to.

He then walked past and entered his own vehicle and drove off.

Izuku: Asshole.

Momo: That is a pure understatement, Izu. He is the worst. Man. Ever. Please don't turn into him.

Izuku: I don't plan to, then, now and never.

Momo: I am glad to hear that.

They entered the restaurant and ate their food and they returned home. Momo and Izuku were already dressed in their sleep wear but they were focused on connecting the dots in Izuku's person forensics lab and he was muttering to himself.

Izuku: Whenever a big time villain attacks, petty crime seems to be on the rise when there is no big time crime, there is little to no petty crime whatsoever. Chisaki always seems to be present soon after every big and small time crime that takes place. And Chisaki left in a hurry stating that he had business to attend to. Is he hiding something behind that facade of kindness? I have to figure this out, but right now it's time for sleep. Again.

Momo: We should investigate that, Izu. My family and I never have like Chisaki much because he always had these sinister eyes. Luckily, we have the internships to attend to.

Izuku: You're right. Let's relax.

They soon went to their bedroom and went to sleep.

-With Chisaki-

The League of Villains knew who the Big Man was. It was Kai Chisaki. And he was telling the his strategic plan.

Spinner: Are you crazy?! It has the best security!! We'll be caught dead!

Chisaki: Will you though? You see, I have a special mission for Dabi. This will break not only Endeavor, but his entire family.

Toga: Ooh, I can't wait to see whose blood I'll suck!

Chisaki: Patience. We strike while the iron is hot. I'll let my army of petty commit crime and run rampant around the city while you guys handle business the way you know how.

Shigaraki: Master's plan is much better.

Chisaki: Stop sucking All For One's dick and being a simp for him, you wretched man-child.

Shigaraki got offended as he prepared to attack Chisaki. He was unfazed as he activated his ability. Chisaki the roundhouse kicked the blue haired man As he slapped him to the ground and slammed hit boot on Shigaraki's faces making him kiss the ground.

Chisaki: You know something. You're a little brat. You got all mad because Daddy hurt you. Did you ever stop to think how he felt? His mother, your grandmother, was Nana Shimura. She always left to train the next generation of heroes, but neglected to give her own son the love he desperately craved. And yet, he still loved her. As a son, he will always be worried about his mother, especially when she has to fight the bad guys every day, never knowing when she might die. He was jealous. Jealous that other people were getting more attention from his mother than him; at least that's how he felt. He hardened his heart, but when you and you sister came along, he was worried that you might become heroes. He was afraid to be left alone again. He thought his mother had abandoned him. That's why he was so hard on you, so that you or your sister couldn't leave him to die alone, but he also didn't want his own flesh and blood to die. He just wanted to be loved, just like you and to keep you all safe. And you killed him AND your entire family in cold blood. Though the execution was wrong, he had his heart in the right place. In the end it wasn't your father's abuse that made you a villain. It was the neglect your own grandma had given her own son, your father that made you turn out this way. That's right. I know more about you than you know yourself, Tenko Shimura.

Everyone looked at Shigaraki who had tears in his eyes. He was right. He had been so focused on himself he never stopped to realize how much his own father had to suffer. Now that he was told all of this he had to live with a heavy burden on his shoulders.

Chisaki: So then stop sucking on All For One's dick and get up. You may think All For One may be the father you never had, but he is just using you to get to his goal. You are merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things. With me, you are above a pawn. You are Bishops and Rooks and Knights. My petty thugs are the pawns. They help advance my criminal empire, but you. You are what makes this whole operation tick. To be honest, I hate quirks. They are a disease. Misusing them like children with guns. They think they know how to use them, but no. They are an infestation and a curse on human society. Have you seen what happens in society with quirks? Those with quirks think themselves high above. Suicide, bullying, oppression, heroes and villains. In my book that is incorrect.

Dabi: That what do you call it?

Chisaki: Everyone is evil. Especially in a society with a power humanity has only recently obtained and has not trained for even a millennia. Humans have begun to kill each other since Cain and Abel. Heroes give themselves justification to attack those who mentally suffer from what they have endured their whole lives. Heroes must fight, but they also must understand, even true heroes like All Might lack this. However, one person does intrigue me above all others: the one with the power similar to mine and he has yet to unlock it. Me, however It surrounds me, permanently. Making me immune to all quirks.

Toga: Can you tell us who it is?

Chisaki:. . . . . . . it's the bounty hunter, Gambit.

LOV: HIM!?

Mr. Compress: Pardon me, good sir, but may I inquire as to why you are speaking about this?

Chisaki: I have stated once before that I wanted to teach the facts of life. I am simply teaching you a little lesson, but for now we must end our discussion. We'll leave UA to do it's silly crap. I will let my Yakuza and my petty thugs do their job all of you can just relax. You may leave.

Shigaraki was still broken after everything he was revealed to. His master had never taught him any of this. He simply told him heroes are to blame for everything, but he knew there were several holes with that statement. Now he filled in those hole with Chisaki said.

Chisaki meanwhile went to a private sector of his room, where there was a lab and several scientists as well as a little white haired red eyed girl struggling to escape from the metal latches that were wrapped around snakes and needles entering her body like hooks as we of her blood had been taken. He commanded his scientists to put her back in her cell as she was sound asleep due to all of the pain she was enduring.

Chisaki: You and your quirk will come in very good use, Eri.

-With Izuku and Momo(Morning)-

Izuku and Momo were talking in private about Chisaki. Izuku couldn't sleep about it, but eventually they fit the puzzle pieces together and came to the conclusion that Chisaki was the one they called the Big Man.

Izuku: Seeing as we know that he is very cunning and intelligent, we can only assume that he has something planned for UA and it is not going to be a fireworks show. We have to prepare for anything.

Momo: That's easier said than done, Izu. I know you're part of the authorities, but I am now, at least not yet. It will be difficult for me to do anything in this situation.

Izuku: I've got a plant but you have got to trust me on this.

Momo was wondering on why Izuku would ask for her trait until she saw the look of affirmation in his eyes. St the moment she had already discovered his plan as she slowly shook her head and mouthed no.

Momo: Please tell me this is a joke, Izuku. Y-You are not going to actually. . .

Izuku: I have to Momo. Chisaki definitely knows I work for the authorities, so he will try to kill me soon after. Besides, All Might nor Bakugou nor the Todorokis would  come even rescue my ass since they hate my uncle for defeating them.

Momo hugged Izuku as he whispered into his ear to not leave her. Izuku rubbed her back up and down to calm her down.

Izuku: Don't worry, I've got that figure out, too. You will stay with the authorities as I record everything he says. This will be incriminating evidence that Chisaki is in fact the Kingpin of Crime.

Momo knew she couldn't persuade Izuku any more. But she was proud to have a major role in their mission. For her, there was always a reason to love Izuku even more and forever.

Momo: I understand Izuku. Are there any pro heroes we should tell our plan to?

Suddenly, a rustling from the bush caught their attention and out popped  Aizawa.

Aizawa: You guys are intelligent and observant. Luckily for you, I have been on a case involving Chisaki for a while now. The guy gives a malicious aura and that isn't good news. I'll see if I can rally up a team. I'll see you in class in a few minutes.

Momo and Izuku had no idea what to say as Momo's teacher just walked away.

Momo: I was not expecting that.

Izuku: Neither was I, but that just proves how dead he is inside.

Momo: I couldn't agree more, Izu. Now let's get to class.

Izuku kissed more with love as she reciprocated that love back and they smiled at each other and headed off for class, planning their next move.

-End of Chapter-

I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and as always don't forget to give my other stories some love too and I'll see you guys soon in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.5K 28
Momo Yaoyorozu wonders if she can even be a hero when she can't even summon her familiar. Until she summons him at death's doorstep. What she didn't...
141K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
58.9K 438 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
2K 27 12
It's how it sounds I don't do smut/lemon whatever you call it sorry May have mentions of ED, Depression, self harm, etc. I'll put a warning if it d...