- Just Saiyan -

By ren_nobu

Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first plac... More

- Y/n L/n's Chara -
Vol 1 - Appearance -
Vol 1 - Challenge -
Vol 1 - Final Challenge -
Vol 1 - Practicing -
Vol 1 - 'Sparring' -
Vol 1 - Caring -
Vol 1 - Helping Hand -
Vol 2 - Entertainment -
Vol 2 - Hunting -
Vol 2 - Destroying -
Vol 2 - Versus -
Vol 2 - Hanging Out -
Vol 2 - Round 2 -
Vol 2 - Dancing Floor -
Vol 2 - Hardwork -
Vol 3 - Too Much -
Vol 3 - Beating -
Vol 3 - Protector -
Vol 3 - Yuuki, Y/n -
Vol 3 - Power -
Vol 3 - Rise -
- Happy Birthday Ruby! -
Vol 3 - Fall -
Vol 4 - Peace -
Vol 4 - Just Saiyan' -
- ... -
Vol 4 - Back Up -
Vol 4 - Reunited -
Vol 4 - Wormhole -
Vol 4 - Retrying -
Vol 4 - Strongest -
Vol 4 - Losing -
Vol 5 - New Start -
Vol 5 - Cuddle -
Vol 5 - Ayame -
Vol 5 - Secrets -
Vol 5 - Ascending -
Vol 5 - New Timeline -
Vol 5 - Teammate -
- Epilogue -

Vol 1 - Mid Challenge -

904 13 20
By ren_nobu

As Y/n grabs a relic, two people shows up. one a guy and one a girl. "Heyy. I think I've seen you before."

He waves. "Oh. She's my sister. I'm Yoku Yoshioka. by the way." He introduced.

"Call me Yuii tho!"

OC; Fishuru

"..." The girl looks away.

"You're a Yosh-"

"No, I'm not a Yoshi."

"Oh come on, cheer up! I want to know what weapons and techniques you two have!" Y/n excitedly teleports to them, somehow.

"Right. I have this." Yuii grabs something from his back and shows him his katana. It had circular shaped with 4 slight indentations, the center has a silver tone with small triangles and has a crimson red border.

"Oh wow." Y/n was a bit uninterested because it was a typical sword he sees every day.

"Now how about you?" He then glances at the girl, but was interrupted.

"I have one more thing!" Yuii shouts.

"What?"

"Kaio..-ken!!" Yuii yells out.

"Kai-o wha-" He was interrupted by the massive red-hot aura surrounding Yuii.

"Woah, what the hell is that?!" Y/n looks facinated. "It's a technique my family created. it boost my speed tremendously!" Yuii does a flip.

"And I am one of the 7 Saiyans (remember this) that born here in Remnant. that's why I could fly for a limited time, and create energies out of my own hands. erm, consider yourself pretty lucky meeting me." The sword user explained.

"Welp, it's a thing that I am too." Y/n said, which surprised him.

"Wait, wha-" he transformed to his full-potential state. covered in white glowing aura.

Yuii and the girl widened their eyes, surprised that Y/n was born a Saiyan as well.

"It is just a semblance, but this aura you're seeing? this is not dust. this is pure saiyan energy!" He explains.

"Oh wow... I can't believe I would even see another saiyan in my life..." Yuii gets jelly.

"So, what'd you got?" Y/n asked Yoku's sister.

"I'm Ayame. I have this red knife as you have seen before..." She seems kind of shy in front of him.

"...I can.. somehow make my own private little dimension where I can slow time." She looks away, while explaining her semblance.

"That's amazing! tell me more!" Y/n was fascinated.

"Why'd you got more amazed to her abilities than mine?" Yuii was concerned.

"Well, I'm this sucker's sibling. I may not born a Saiyan, but I can turn my knife into all sorts of energy. I can make it to a sword, a lasso, guns, all sorts of thing. it also explodes when someone touches the energy IF i want to." She explains her powers, yet insulting Yuii as well.

"Sorry. she is just a headache for me." Yuii smacks his little sister's head.

She gives off a little groan then, hid on Y/n's back.

"He is evil..." Ayame rubs her head.

"You're oddly active around him now. what's going on?" Yuii questioned, seeing his sister's act around Y/n.

"Shut up!" Ayame walked off and grabs a relic, sitting down while wiping up her blade.

Yang and Blake appeared, as the two walks up to them, Y/n waves at them, Yang waves back while Blake seems angry.

"Wassup--" Blake slaps him before he says a word.

"You just killed an innocent bird earlier!" Blake yelled at him.

"I'm sorry! like I said, the bird ate too many worms, it got drunk and fled to me so he can commit suicide and probably just wants to put the blame on me!" Y/n told her nonsense.

"What an interesting interaction." Yuii sighs, as he sat on the ruins.

"Urgh..." Blake goes for the relic, Yang too.

Suddenly, Jaune aka the vomit boi's scream is heard all the way from the temple, where Yang turns towards the direction of its source.

"Some girl's in trouble! Blake, Y/n, did you hear that?" Yang turned to them. they didn't answer. staring at something in the sky.

"WASSUP MA BOI WEISS AND RUBY!!" Y/n shouts on the top of his lungs.

Finally, the faint-but-growing-louder scream of "Heads uuuuuuuup!" is heard when Ruby falls from the sky. Y/n widened his eyes knowing that the petite girl was going to crash to him.

Then, Ruby smashed into him, saving her from the fall and of course, shattering
Y/n's aura.

"I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT..!" Y/n screams in pain.

"Ooohhh... What was that? " Ruby's dizziness passes when she shakes her head.

Then, the silver eyed girl touches his body. she feels the muscular parts , then knowing that she is touching someone's abdomen.

"Ooh~ kinky..." Yang giggles, Blake goes h0rny cuz she likes to read smut.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry Y/n!" Ruby stands up, and apologize.

"It's fine. I can regenerate quite fast. Um-"

Before he can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.

"Awww... It's broken." The epic girl, Nora appeared.

"Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa? Blake asked.

"Uh--"

He is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha Nikos comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

"Jaune!"

"Pyrrha!"

"Whoa..."

"Ruby!"

"Ruby!"

"Yang!"

"Nora!"

.

.

.

"Um, Y/n?" He pointed to himself.

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs.

"Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?" Blake ask once again.

Then, Yang grows angrier until she growls and erupts in a small burst of fire, eyes flashing red.

"I can't take it anymore! can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!" Yang yells to all of them.

The tick-tock of a clock counts down the two seconds of Yang cooling down, Ren running over to a ditzy Nora. Blake and Ruby looking up. While Y/n, Yuii and Ayame was just chilling. "Umm... Yang?" Ruby tugs her sister's sleeve then points up to something.

Up above, Weiss is revealed to be hanging on a talon the size of her entire body that belongs to a gigantic Nevermore.

"How could you leave me?!" The heiress shouts "I said jump!" Ruby shouts up to her.

"She's gonna fall." Blake said.

"She'll be fine." Ruby said.

"She's currently falling." Yuii said.

"Please protect me, I don't want to get meteor crashed again..." Y/n stands behind Ayame and holds both of her shoulders.

"W-what?!" She turns red as soon as she felt his touch.

Soon, Weiss falls from the Grimm, and Jaune, in an attempt to gain her favor, jumps off the tree and catches her, although he failed to take gravity into account.

"My hero..." Weiss mockingly said.

"My back..." Jaune groans in pain.

The Death Stalker is still hunting Pyrrha, but she manages to land on her side at the feet of the heroes. "Great! The gang's all here! now we can die together!" Yang sarcastically said. "Not if I can help it!" Ruby acts heroically and rushes at the Grimm.

"Ruby, what the hell!" Yang shouted out. Ruby, still screaming, fires Crescent Rose and charges at the oncoming Death Stalker. When the two meet, the Grimm swipes Ruby away and she is knocked back.

Ruby turns back to the monster and shoots it in the skull, running away from it and sheathing her scythe as the Death Stalker now goes after her.

Ruby ran towards Yang, but the Nevermore caws above them, flapping its wings and releasing lines of sharpened feathers with points that catch on Ruby's cape and preventing Yang from reaching her.

"Ruby, get out of there!" Yang running forward.

"I'm trying!" She tries to pull her cloak back.

The Death Stalker approaches, raising its golden stinger above a scared Ruby and heading down on the helpless girl.

A white glowing blur races past Yang and reaches the stinger just as it's about to pierce her, cutting the scene to black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

• Idk, amogus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 9 29
just a story of a (hopefully) non overpowered Saiyan in the world of Remnant, unrealistic circumstances will happen, its a fanfic. My writing has imp...
7.3K 183 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
5.1K 56 13
This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains something similar to ultra instinct called...
4.7K 79 6
Remnant, a world where people are trained as Huntsman and Huntress to fight against dark creatures called Grimm. After centuries of battling they hav...