Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~

3.8K 262 57
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

"Where the fuck are the guards," hiss Luscious as we pull up to my estate gates. For some odd reason, my home has miraculously been abandoned. I guess today's the day that everyone wants to die.

Speaking of which, the three of us just returned from slaughtering another pack. The thrill from my kills still rushes through my veins, dog blood still drips from my lips.

"My guess is as good as yours," Seneca answers Luscious. His shirt is tattered. One of the dogs managed to get their filthy paws in him. Don't ask me how but they did. Scarlet red stains across his chest and arms, even though the blood that marks his skin doesn't belong to him.

It's the only evidence left from his previous vicious kill to be quite candid.

"I guess everyone has a death wish," snarls Luscious, voicing my opinion. Instead, of engaging in the conversation I just pull the armrest back and relax. I just need a single moment to myself.

My head hurts and I have a feeling that my troubles are about to go from bad to worst. It doesn't take Seneca miraculously brain to comprehend that my mate is up to something. I don't know what or how she even managed to make my soldiers sign their own death warrants, but she did.

Now, that's some really scary shit, even though I'll never admit it. Oh, Fuck! I'm screwed.

By the time, that Seneca pulls into the circular driveway. I've more than enough time to compose and brace myself for whatever the night has in store, or more like whatever Embry has in store.

The blazing sun is sinking, even though there is snow covering the ground, my sensitive ears detect birds chirping as I step out of the truck. I've made it home just in time for sunset just like my beloved demanded. The refreshing breeze blows through my soaked and bloody hair. It's a little warmer than it has been in a while. The weather is quickly shifting. Spring is surely on the horizon.

My steps falter when I open the door to the estate and find that the inside is also empty as hell. It looks like a ghost town in here."What the heck?' Luscious once again voice my opinion out loud.

"Hello, Luscious," says no one other than Speck. She's dressed to impress and if I didn't know personally that she just recently spent a night in hell. I would have never guessed it.

Vlad's mate Abigail and my beloved cousin are also present, matching Speck fly in every way.

"Who the fuck let the dogs out?" Luscious spits as he turns around to face Seneca.

"Don't look at me," shrugs Seneca. "I'm just as clueless as you."

"Who me," answers the dog with a smirk. Apparently, this is another soul who has a guaranteed death wish. "I believe that would be my cousin. In fact, the two of you know her pretty well, right Cyrus," she has the nerve to say as she looks me directly in the eye.

The audacity! How dare she address me like I'm her equal? The nerve of this mutt.

I turn to face the door and take a deep breath. Breathe, Cyrus! Breathe! With each passing second, it's becoming harder and harder for me not to release the beast within me.

Luscious is also struggling. From the corner, of my now bleeding red vision, I can see his jaw muscles tightening as steam blow out of his nose. Seneca on the other hand seems to be quite entertained, to say the least. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a big wide grin plastered across his lips.

Vlad's human beloved looks positively horrified. She's the only one here who isn't even trying to put on a brave face. Not that it matters anyway because her heartbeat is beating so damn loud, I can hear her terror. In all honesty, it is actually quite ironic when you considered the fact that she's the safest person here.

"What's wrong, Cyrus?" The dog just has to say. "Are you surprised to see me here, alive and well in your demon estate walking around freely? I know it's killing you," she laughs. "I know how bad you want to end me. So, here's your chance sucker. Come end me."

That's it! Before the dog could bark any further, I bite. Within a second, I'm in front of her, fangs blazing. Nearly, seconds away from draining her of her pathetic life. The dog's very existence is a waste of space, just hearing her breathe is a valuable waste of air. Her entire existence holds no purpose.

"Calm down Cyrus, can't you see that she's taunting you," says Seneca.

Too late! "What? You want a bite?" The dog faces me. Her voice is full of challenge.

"With just one touch I could end you!" My monster hisses through gritted teeth.

"Then do it!'" She challenges. The mutt tiny little hands are balled up into tiny little fists as if she can really take me on. The very idea is laughable. Behind her, Speck the Peck makes her presence known.

"See? This is your problem!" Speck the Peck says, swiftly squeezing in between me and the dog. Then she pokes my chest with her tiny little finger. "How about you pick on someone your own size?"

Ha! She can't be serious. "Like, who?" My monster places his focus on our new target. "Like you?" I just have to ask, or more like burst out and laugh. Ha! Ha! Ha! I laugh right in her face.

"Like me," yells the women of the hour. Exactly, who I came here to see. On the top of the staircase, is no one other than my mate. 

Embry, looks like Goddess gift on earth, even though she's more like Lilith herself in the flesh.

Before a second can pass, I'm in front of her. "Have you lost your fucking mind?"I hiss in her face.

"No! But you apparently lost your mind!" she says to me, sounding way past the point of livid.

I take a step back and officially take her in.

She looks like magic. No, fuck that! Focus. I willn't be compelled by her undeniable beauty. She will not get away with this little foolish stunt that she's trying to pull. Nope, not today.

However, I must admit that I've never seen quite a view and quite the view she is.

Evidently, Speck and the remainder of the girls have been playing dress-up, but Embry steals the show. The way that just a tad bit of makeup is painted onto her diamond-shaped face, which is already carved to pure perfection. Although, the makeup is subtle is just enough to highlight her high cheekbones, which has also been a gentle stroke of golden blush.

It takes every ounce of my strength, not to trace her delicate jawline with the tip of my thumb.

My monster's frustration seems to have also disappeared as he takes in our beloved curvy figure that fills out her little black dress.

The sexy sheer evening gowns look like heaven as it molds to her flawless skin. The deep halter split reveals just the right amount of cleavage. All of my anger is slowly evaporating with each passing second. It's like, I'm seeing her for the very first time all over again. She's memorizing.

She's so gloriously gorgeous but I refuse to allow her to have the upper hand.

She won't get me to submit, ever. I'm the man. I'm her King.

"Eyes up here," my beloved calls me out for openly eye-fucking her.

To the left of me, Seneca decides to sneakily snicker. Then I hear, Luscious lowkey laughing as well, but at least he attempts to hide his amusement with an overly dramatic cough. Either way, they both are pissing me off. This isn't a laughing matter. What the fuck is wrong with them?

I briefly turn around to face them and they both absentmindedly look around.

"You know what your problem is," Embry begins to furiously point at my chest with her middle finger, placing my attention back on her. "You don't care about no one but yourself," she says. "You truly do put the R in Ruthless," she hisses, speaking nothing but the truth. I do put the R in Ruthless.

"You are a monster," she finishes, sounding ten times more piss. The little wolf decides to come out to play. Her eyes are glowing golden.

"Yes, I am, but you already knew that. The real question is what are you going to do about it," I hiss back, stopping her in mid-sentence.

A look of determination crosses her face.

"You'll see," she nods her head before looking over my shoulder directly at her three little sidekicks. I quickly look in their direction just in time to see a wicked glint sparkled in sidekick number one eye. Embry, dog cousin is the sidekick number one. Sidekick number two, who happens to be Speck the Peck rolls her eyes as my eyes briefly glimpse at her.

My handy dandy monster senses can tell that she is the mastermind of whatever my beloved thinks she has in store for me. Sidekick number three, Vlad's girl looks like she wants to piss herself as my eyes flicker in her direction. She's not about that life. She's smart.

My attention turns right back to Speck the Peck as she pulls something out of her pocket. It takes me less than a second to realize that it's a phone. One of my phones that I know for a fact was in my office. Why the fuck was she in my office?

You know what? It doesn't even matter at this point.

"You can come in now," says Speck, after dialing a number. 

Seconds later my sensitive ears pick up on clicks of high heels walking towards my front door. Seneca, Luscious, and I allow our monster to take the front in center as the foot's steps get closer. My brother may play it cool with Embry and her friends, for Embry's sake but one thing for certain and two things for sure none of us will tolerate any form of disrespect from any strangers.

"You just love to sign people's death warrants," I yell at Embry. I'm convinced. She just loves to get other people killed and that's exactly what's about to happen to this newcomer.

The overbearing scent of lemon and honey smacks my sense as soon as the door opens, officially pissing me off and my anger goes from ten to one hundred when another familiar scent follows after. Luscious shoots me a confused look.

How does fuck does Embry know her? Soon, Alec and no one other than Cindy Lou wants to blow you comes storming into my home.

"Your Highness it's such a pleasure to finally meet you," says the whore, her eyes are full of curiosity as they land on my beloved and then begin to scan my home.

I pinch the brink of my nose. Embry can't be serious. She just can't be. Out of all things, this is her plan to invite a dick-riding reporter into our home.

See, this is proof. She just loves to sign people's death warrants and  I can't believe that she would drag Claire's pathetic human brother into his.

Now, that's low. The only reason he still even exists is because of his crazy-ass sister. Although, I don't have a problem with making something up about his sudden disappearance. Nicklaus won't mind that at all. Trust me. He would express nothing but his undying gratitude.

"The pleasure is my own," Embry responds. Her smile is forced. "You know my mate King Cyrus and the other Kings, right?"

Soon, more footsteps could be heard, and before I have a chance to act other reporters begin to rush into my home with cameras blazing. I should of unknown that this file creature of a woman would not have come alone.

The media is buzzing. Flashy lights are flashing. The reporters don't waste any time shooting question after question.

This is a once-in-time opportunity for them, not one but three vampire kings and my she-wolf beloved in the same room. Yup! The tabloids are going to eat this one up.

Amongst the confusion, Embry little sidekicks must have headed out. I don't see them anywhere and they must have taken Alec with him. The bitch ass human boy is also nowhere to be found.

To add to my frustration, Embry has this foolish idea to try and make her way over toward the crowd, but I'm not having any of that. I catch her by her wrist. "Where the fuck do you think you're going," I whisper in her ear. My monster is seconds away from exploding. "Do you have any idea what you have just done?"

She just can't be this stupid. She just can't be!

Not, only has she just placed herself in danger. She just placed our entire household in danger. There is a reason why we Kings do virtual interviews. No one should know where we lay our heads. Has she learned nothing from the recent events of the ball?

"Is it true that the Lycan king has met his death?" One reporter shouts out.

"Is the King of all Kings and his chosen really expected to arrive?" Here comes the next.

"Who's winning the war, us or them?"

"The war is over," my beloved decides to speak out. What the actual fuck? You just can't be serious, the entire crowd really goes wild. "That's exactly why I called you here today. I would like to make a public announcement to my people on behalf of my mate. I would like to publically apologize for all of the causalities, vampires and werewolves alike. I would like to form a tr-,"

"Shut your fucking mouth," I lose it!

"No Cyrus, relax," Seneca's voice appears inside of my head. That's when I notice that he and Luscious are now right beside us, for Embry's protection of course. "This is already a PR nightmare. We don't need things going from bad to worse," he attempts to calm me but it's too late.

"You will not talk to me like that, fuck you," she snaps back and the crowd goes crazy.

"The royal couple is at odds! The royal couple is at odds!"

"So it's true," says Cindy Lou wants to fuck you. "So you are leaving him for the Lycan King, your true and righteous mate?"

That does it! "You've all have three seconds to get the fuck out of my home, or you will not live to see tomorrow," I roar.

"Three!"

"Two," follows up Luscious with a smile.

"One," Commander Vlad appears out of nowhere, deciding to join in on the fun.

"But we were promised an exclusive story," ask's another reporter. Tick, Tick, Boom.

Before another second could pass, I'm in front of Cindy Lou wants to fuck you but Luscious somehow beats me to the punch. Her body is dangling high in the air as he holds her by the neck.

"Cyrus," Seneca's panicked voice reaches me. Instantly gaining my attention, my heart drops as my eyes come in contact with my beloved unconscious body in his arms. What the fuck?

Chaos begins to descend as the reporters begin to run for their lives, attempting to get far far away from my house. In an instant, I'm beside my beloved. "What the fuck happen?"

"She just fell to the floor out of nowhere," says my brother. For the first time ever, he seems to be just as clueless as I am.

"Embry," I call out to her as he gently puts her in my arms. "Embry, please wake up." I can hear her heartbeat pounding. Thank The Blood God.

I pull her body closer to my body. "Sunshine, please!"

"Gotcha!" Her eyes pop open, pure amusement written all over her face. "Gotcha good!"

What the fu-?!

"Say cheese," her sidekick returns. She comes to Speck the peck with a camera in her hand.

Followed by a flash!

"I suggest you put the reporter lady down right now," Embry dog cousin spits at Luscious."You are already in the middle of a PR nightmare. You wouldn't want too many breaking stories to surface, now would you?"

"Of course, he wouldn't," My beloved joins in with a smile.

"None of them wouldn't! They are already in for some serious damage control. I couldn't imagine what would happen if the world would find out that King Cyrus and his she-wolf beloved are not only at odds, but she also faked injury just to get a couple of vampire reporters out of harm's way and he fell for it. Oh, wow!" Speck giggles.

"Yup! That sounds like a fucking nightmare!" the dog pitches in and I officially lose my shit.

My monster is thrown into a hellfire that burns so bright it engulfs my soul. The flame is so ferocious, it's burning all logic and reason. My vision is raining bloody gold and my beloved pushes me further as her lips curve into a single smirk.

Vaguely, I hear footsteps rushing towards me. Two hands scoop me up from behind before I could further react.

I release a loud furious roar as who I know now to be Luscious drags me across the room.

Through my rage, I can see Seneca is now standing protectively in front of Embry and her sidekicks are behind her. Well, the dog and the Peck are behind her. The human is hovering behind her beloved. Either way, they are all further pissing me off with them acting as if I'm a threat to her.

"Cyrus! Clam the fuck down," warns Luscious. "You know like I know that you will take your own life if you ever allow your emotions to get the best of you and accidentally hurt her."

I snare at him in response with my fangs descending, only because I'm too mad to speak, or even fucking think. At this point, I just want his head! Their heads!!!

How dare they come in between me and my beloved?

I'm way over my limit, pushed over my edge, but before I could kill them all with the exception of my beloved of course.

Suddenly, my monster detects Seneca's monster slip into my mind forcing me to sleep.

My monster forces him out of my head automatically only to feel Luscious dauntless energy force pushing Seneca's ability to manipulate my state of consciousness directly back into my monster's source of energy.

Instantly, the world goes blank all around me.

********

Cyrus POV.

My monster is once again, on the path of destruction.

From the moment that I opened my eyes. I've been on a rampage.

Second's away, from committing mass king murder. I can't believe that Seneca and Luscious would team up on me. Let alone, utilize their powers against me, especially Seneca.

The betrayal sinks into my dark side skin deep.

You see, Seneca possesses the ability to control the sleep and awakeness functions of himself and others. He's really, really, good at getting into another person's head to the point that he can gift a living vessel with the gift of being able to compulsion, even a human.

He is the epitome of manipulation. In actuality he invented it and that's not an understatement.

On the other hand, Luscious is a supernatural amplifier. His energy can create a shield that allows him to either boost another supernatural power or mimic their power to use against them as a defensive tactic.

The two of them together could have forced me into a self-imposed sleep for the rest of my internity if they wanted to, but the fact that they didn't can only mean one thing. 

Death.

They both have a death wish that I should happily grant.

How stupid could one be?

Now it's war and that's exactly what I'm waging war as we go at each other necks in the media room.

"You used your powers on me," I attack Luscious first with a superkick to the rib. Then face Seneca to deliver a single blow in the direction of his face. "Both of you know like I know that that's our most indefinite rule, which happens to be punishable by death," I speak nothing but the truth!

There are many rules in our code of conduct, the pack between brothers, or the bro code Marcellus likes to call it but there are two rules that shall never be broken.

Thy, shall not attack my brother beloved. Never.

Thy, shall not utilize my power against my brother. Ever.

That's exactly why we're able to fight one another and then turn around like nothing has ever happened because when you go head up, man to man. There are no lines that can be crossed.

Each opponent may come out with a broken rib, black eye, or a broken neck in most cases but the overall point is that each opponent will still live.

Now, if either one of us King's decision is to have power against power showdown the end results will most certainly be deadly. There is no doubt that only one shall survive.

That's exactly why the rules were stated during initiation in the first place.

Nicklaus orders.

"Rule number one thy shall not attack my brother's beloved," Luscious recites to me with a back kick into the rib that sends me flying across the room.

Seneca intercepts his kick by catching me in mid-air by the neck just to slam me into the floor.

Fuck. That hurts.

"Nor, shall thy allow any harm to come to thy brother mate regardless of the cost," he says as I kick up and land on my feet.

By now, the room is in shreds. There is glass everywhere. The tables are flipped and just about every inch of the walls are decorated with dents or enormous holes.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Embry wasn't in harm's way. I will never hurt her.

They know that. The fuck. She's my beloved, not there's. The audacity of these fools.

"Look, I had enough of this shit," Seneca throws in the towels. Do what you must, report my betrayal, kill me, I don't give a fuck. At this doubt, I just want my peace," He growls before grabbing the remote from the couch.

Well, what's left of the couch? It appears to be cut in half.

"Look at this shit man!"

My monster decides to use this moment of weakness to our advantage, ready to end him where he stands into Cindy Lou wants to fuck you big face appears in the corner of my eyes!

She's wearing a neck brace. 

"The royal couple is anything but royal. In fact, they are a royal mess," she gossips.

The audience sitting before her breaks out into a fit of laughter and applauds.

Once again, my monster is thrown into a hellfire that burns so bright it engulfs my soul.

"Let's look at the video again," she smirks before Embry's and my entire altercation is played out on the screen for everyone to see.

That's all it takes for me to send the chair right beside me flying into TV.

"Fuck!' My monster roars. "This a PR Nightmare!! "

"And it gets worst," Luscious informs me. His head is pressed against the wall as he takes several deep breaths.

"The royal families have already been spiraling about of control after learning of the council containment and the announcement of a half-breed queen. They were already demanding answers, questioning our control but now this. This has officially given them exactly what they wanted," he fills me in.

"Who cares what they want or think? We control this world. Each of them knows exactly what we are capable of. If they want the crowns so badly they can come to get it back in blood," my monster has had enough.

"That's exactly what they are doing!" Seneca monster sighs. He looks tired.

"There's a rebellion on the horizon, not to mention the evergoing war with the hunters and werewolves. On top of that, the Lycan will most certainly want to get into the action after losing their King and their heir to the throne," He informs.

Luscious heads to the bar on the other end of the room. I can feel his fury coming off him in waves.

"So what are you saying, Seneca?" I ask, turning to face the window.

"There's another war on the horizon brother, us against the world."

*******

Embry POV.

"We did it!" Speck's eyes are filled with excitement as we watch Cindy Lou Knows You.

The famous reporter is the only person in this entire universe who can manage to pull off wearing a super sluttish, but yet super stylish skin-tight leather dress while wearing a neck brace! Her silky jet-black razor blade bob also compliments her style and frames her face well.

"I don't know why you are so excited! We've caused more harm than good," Abigail pouts. She's been a Debbie downer ever since the incident. Mostly, because the commander hasn't talked to her.

It's safe to say that she's on punishment. We all are, the barbaric and violent king has made sure of it! They've locked us in the attic and thrown away the key. Although, I'm not complaining because the Attic should be considered as another wing in this gigantic estate.

So far, I've located about five master bedrooms,  two kitchens, a movie theater, a swimming pool, two libraries, and an office. Even though, I haven't explored around enough to locate what other wonders have been built into this tower.

"This sucks! I miss my beloved." Abigail's big ocean eyes begin to water. She reaches her hand inside Celine's bowl and then shoots a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth.

Now, it's Celine's turn to pout. She's a greedy little wolf, who was never good with sharing food for as long as I could remember.

"Abigail your really starting to be a mood kill," Celine growls. "You should be happy that we've succeeded!

"And why would I ever be happy? I'm stuck in here, grounded! Thanks to all of you!"

"Well, that's simple!" Celine growls louder. "Your people, my people, or better yet the entire nation has a break from the path of vengeance that has been going down. At least people are in their homes laughing and entertained by what we did! Instead of crying their eyes out because the ruthless vampire scum has caused yet another bloody massacre!"

"And that was the point!" I finally speak, putting the pen down for just a second. "We found out what my mate and the other kings are up to, which makes us more than capable of stopping them. Then, we've caused a distraction! A mess that the kings could not ignore and had no choice but to clean up! Now, we need to focus on finding a way to end the war before things pick back up!"

"And how are we going to do that, Em gem?" Speck questions as she picks up my furry little friend from the ground. "You're smart! I mean look at you girl you've managed to pull all of this off but I have known Cyrus for centuries. He will never forgive the wolves for what they did. Never!"

I know! She has a point. That's exactly why I'm calling for backup. I'm no dummy, I know that my mate and his brothers are extremely powerful. The three of them together are capable of raining hellfire onto the earth. Literally.

However, I happen to know someone who's ten times more powerful than all three of them together. 

"Reinforcements," I answer, before turning back around to finish the current task at hand.

Our little PR stunt was indeed successful, but it also happened to throw a monkey wrench into the most important part of my plan.

The king and queen trip has been delayed because of us but I'm sure that she is capable of making King Nicklaus do whatever she wants him to do.

I dip the glass pen into the ink before writing out,

Dear Claire, I need your help.

Hey, love buys, as promised here is your update if you would like to read a chapter ahead please head over to Inkitt. My next update shall be Wednesday. Love you, see you all next week. Have a great weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
509 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...