𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️

9.4K 572 129
By Cool_Asterisk

Aditya was feeling guilty as he was unable to protect her. If he had been more alert at that time, Adhyaa would not have had to experience that.

At dinner time, no one spoke to anyone much. They were having their food in silence but Adhyaa didn't like that silence, since she came into this family one thing she noticed was that this family didn't like to have food in complete silence. She hated the fact that all were eating like that because of her.

Next day, Adhyaa got up at 5 and did her morning chores, as it was Rakshabandhan so she came to the kitchen. The kitchen was in the closed room so it became easy for her to complete her task.

Abhimanyu came to the kitchen to drink water, he came from jogging. He was shocked to see the scene inside the kitchen.

"Adhyaa, what are you doing?...... Kaka, why is she here, you didn't stop her?....... Adhyaa tell me what are you doing, you know nah if Adwet came to know about this, he would chop them alive to allow you to do work in the kitchen." Abhimanyu whisper yelled to her.

Adhyaa was shocked to see Abhimanyu there, she said under her breath, 'Gayi bhains paani mein'

"Sahab, we tried to stop memsaheb but she didn't listen to us and threatened us that if we told anyone about it we would lose our jobs. Sahab explain memsaheb to go from here if Adwet baba came to know about this he would kill us." Said one of the cooks.

She came near Abhimanyu and took him inside holding his hand and shushed him and said with a downed face, "Everyone's mood was off because of me, so I am making today's food to say sorry. Please don't tell anyone, I promise I will tell them once they eat."

"Hmmmm.... That's okay, but first tell me it will be edible, I mean, if you say I'll call the doctor beforehand." said Abhimanyu with a playful smirk.

Adhyaa made a 'O' face and fiercely said while pointing her index finger, "You doubted my hand made food. Okay, just wait and watch, when all are eating the delicious food made by me, you will eat the food which kaka made. You won't taste a bit of the food made by me."

"As if I am dying to taste the food made by you. I don't want to fall ill." Abhimanyu said teasingly.

"Kaka, mark it, you have to make his food, you'll never give a bit of food made by me. Okay" said Adhyaa.

"Ji bitiya" said the head cook.

"Now what are you waiting for, go and do your work and let me do mine." She walked past him while bumping him.

" Ya ya, I am not a free person like you, I have my whole firm to run. Huhh." He took out the water bottle and went from there not before glancing at her and smiled at her. She was ordering the cooks and making the food with full concentration.

Wherever he saw her, he was attracted to her. Since the last one month whenever he went to Adwet mansion, he met her but never talked to her at first place, this was the first time when he talked to her that too like this, don't know why he behaved like this with her. He always blocked his mind not to think about her but his mind thinks about her only. At last, he left everything on time and fate.

At 9am everyone got ready for the festival and came down in the hall. It was the first time when Adhyaa was going to tie rakhi on Adwet's hand. All were very happy this time, The ritual started with Adhyaa, first Adhyaa tied Rakhi on Adwet hand and he gave her 'iphone'

"Princess this is your gift, don't say no to it as in these 19 years you first time tied Rakhi in my wrist so this is the compensation for all these years. Okay... Please take it and don't say no hmmm.." Emotional Adwet said to Adhyaa.

Adhyaa just smiled at him and thanked him as she was getting a lot of love from her family, she was overwhelmed with all of it.

"Ummmm.. think what can I give you as a present?..... Think think...." Asked Reyansh mischievously.

Adhyaa thought for a while but she didn't know what he could give her.

"I don't know" said Adhyaa.

"That's not fair, atleast do some guesses. Please yaar, phir maza kese aayega. [please, how will it be fun.]" Reyansh said, making a crying face.

She chuckled and thought about it and said, "As far as I know you could give me something edible as you are a big foody li...." She stopped herself from saying 'like me'

"Wow..... Adhu, you nailed it, see you dumbo she correctly guessed." Prakriti exclaimed with joy.

"Ummph...... That's not fair...... You are too smart, Yes I bring lots of chocolates for you" first he stumped his foot then happily gave her her gift.

"Now it's my turn, guess what I can give you?" Divyansh asked enthusiastically.

"Hmmmmm.... You loved my painting very much then it should be related to painting." Said Adhyaa after thinking slightly.

"Bingo, princess" cheered Shivanya.

Divyansh gave her a complete new painting set, accessories, everything related to that.

After that Shivanya one by one tied Rakhi on the wrist of Adwet, Reyansh and Divyansh followed by Prakriti.

Vaishali also came, so she tied Rakhi on the wrist of Ishaan.

Soon all were settled on the dinning table. There were 20 persons in total. Abhimanyu and Adhyaa were sitting opposite to each other. The servants started to serve them food 'made by Adhyaa'. And as decided Abhimanyu got his special food different from everyone made by 'kaka'.

"You can't be serious." Abhimanyu asked Adhyaa directly.

'Mujhse panga padega mahanga [mess with me, it will cost dear]' she thought and said sarcastically "ohh.... That I am".

"Kaka take this plate and serve me the food." Pointing towards the dining table, Abhimanyu said to the cook who was standing there and was the same person who complained about Adhyaa to Abhimanyu in the early morning.

The cook was coming towards him, Adhya said, "No, kaka, you stay there and you, you won't take a bit of these." Pointing towards the food placed on the dining table.

"Now look what I do." Abhimanyu replied.

"Attention please everyone, as you all see that there are so many food items on the plate even when you tell the cook to cook less oily food. But there is something else on the plate. ..... So the matter of fact is that the food served on your plate was not prepared by the cook, rather it was specially prepared by your Princess, Miss Adhyaa Oberoi." Adhyaa coughed at his confession as she told him not to disclose it to anyone and he did the opposite.

All the heads are now turned towards Adhyaa. She was feeling embarrassed, on the other hand Abhimanyu had a winning smile. And she was shooting daggers on him, seeing him smiling.

"Kaka, bring the plate which I prepared." Adhyaa said in high pitch looking at Abhimanyu.

The cook brought the plate of dahi vada and gave it to Adhyaa.

"I thought to give you at least this but now you won't get it and you will eat what kaka made not that what I made" Adhyaa said furiously.

"Adhyaa, what happened, why are you angry with Abhimanyu? What has he done?" Asked Yamini softly.

"He said my food tasteless and said that all of you will need a doctor because this food is made by me" said Adhyaa with waters in her eyes and seeing this all melted and Siya scolded Abhimanyu for his behaviour and favoured Adhyaa.

"Adhyaa you did right, Maan what's this behaviour of yours, jesa Adhyaa ne kaha hai wesa hi hoga, ramu, jo apane banaya hai, aaj Maan wohi khayega, Adhyaa ka banaya hua khana, Maan bilkul bhi taste nhi kare, ye aapki jimmedari hai, thik hai.......... Chaliye khaha shuru karte hain. [It will be like what Aadhya has said. Ramu, Maan will eat what you have prepared today. The food prepared by Adhyaa, isn't taste by him at all, it's your responsibility, okay.....Let's get started.]" Said Siya.

"Par mumma.......[But mumma]" Abhimanyu was cut off by Siya.

"Mumma mumma kuchh nhi chupchap khana khao [Mumma mumma, nothing, eat quietly]"said Siya.

Adhyaa was smiling at her triumph. Some were chuckling at this scene, some shocked as after a long time Abhimanyu behaved like this as he was before two years.

"But Princess, why you made this" asked her father.

"Wo ......... I wanted to say sorry to all for yesterday." Said Adhyaa softly.

"But you know you don't have to, we are not upset with you." Said Aditya.

"Wahi toh uncle I also said the same but she didn't listened to me." Said grumpy Abhimanyu immediately.

"Anyway, Adhyaa you are awesome. Where is your hand, I want to kiss them, kya khana banaya hai aur dahi bade toh aaahhhhaaaa maza hi aa gya [what a food you cooked and Dahi Vade are tooooooooooo good, I love it.]"said Rudransh emphasizing the word 'dahi bade'.

Abhimanyu just fists his palm to control himself as dahi vada is his favourite dish.

Next day, all were ready to visit the farms,

"Where are you all going?" Asked Sudhir.

"Nothing uncle, just going to show Adhyaa and Ishaan the farms." Said Adwet politely.

"Ohh that's good, even Babli also wanted to go there, she will accompany you all" said Sudhir. He didn't ask anyone. He told them that Babli will go with them.

{Like children, like father huhh.}

"Arre yaar sara maza kharab ho gya, now Babli will interfere in every talk. She won't let us enjoy our visit, hey think something fast so that we can get rid of this clingy Babli. [oh man, all the fun went bad]" Said Reyansh irritatedly.

"What can we do, Rey, nothing... so let her come, we'll see her later." Said Prakriti sadly.

Almost everyone was upset to find out that she was coming with them. This time she was trying her luck on Adwet with the help of Adhyaa. She was being very very extra nice to her. On the other hand, Adhyaa was getting irritated. She wasn't a social person at all. Especially with these types of extra sweet people.

"Adhuuuuuuuu, Look, as far as your eyes are going, the place belongs to Oberois. You know, it was a total of 100 acres" Exclaimed Babli.

In return Adhyaa just rolled her eyes. Babli was only exaggerating the information and spoiling their happy time.

After some time, she was fed up with her talks, "Listen Babli, 1st don't call me 'Adhuuuu'... 2nd you can go now, I wanted some peace, Please." Said Adhyaa.

Babli made a cry face and said to Adwet," Adwet ji see what is she saying about me, she is insulting me."

"You didn't listen, what she said." said Adwet.

"Abhimanyu ji, You know how she is, she doesn't have respect for others, she even fought with you" pleaded Babli.

But Abhimanyu didn't spare a glance at her and went to receive a phone call.

"Babli, I am warning you, stop your nonsense and go home. And one more thing be careful next time to say anything against Adhyaa, we won't spare you." Said Adwet in an ominous tone.

Babli went from there feeling insulted.

After that they went to their organic garden, all dispersed in different directions according to their wishes. There were different kinds of trees. Adhyaa was roaming in no particular direction, she saw Abhimanyu who was on the call, he saw her and she turned her face in another direction as she didn't forget yesterday's morning fight.

Her eyes caught that some children were stealing blackberries. She remembered how she and her friends used to steal mango, berries and many other fruits. She also strolled down the tree and signalled them to keep quiet. She herself climbed the tree and sat on one of the branches and started plugging the berries and started eating too.

After some time, all decided to go back but Adhyaa was missing, all were worried,

"Babli....." Said Reyansh in an unsure tone.

"No, her family or she is not capable of doing anything against us." Said Divyansh.

"Adi..........." They heard Abhimanyu's shout and they all hurriedly ran towards him.

"What the ............." Said Rudransh.

"What is she doing there?" Said Prakriti

"Haha .... You dumbo. She is enjoying her time, look there, she has berries in her hand....... Princess, give me some berries too" said Reyansh.

"Shut up Rey,.... Princess come down now and careful you will get hurt." Said Adwet.

"Bhai don't worry, nothing would happen to me." Saying this she climbed higher branch as she ate all the jamuns from this branch and distributed some to the children.

While sitting on the branch, she slipped but soon composed herself.

"Oops......... Sorry" said Adhyaa innocently and on the other hand Adwet was angry at her. He glared at her.

"Sorry na.... One second........ummm..... take this........ One minute......... Rangoli.... come here............ Spread your dupatta....... Yeah perfect." She dropped jamuns on Rangoli's dupatta, who was 10-year old and one of the workers' children. She was also among those who were trying to steal berries.

After picking some more berries, she climbed down the tree. The colour of her mouth, some parts of lips and teeth turned into the colour of jamuns, that is, purple.

"Wow Princess, you rock" cheered Reyansh.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu's eyes are stucked on her lips which were now became the combination of pink and purple colour. He couldn't help staring at her. But no one noticed that.

"Adhu, come first clean your mouth, it's become a purple city" Prakriti chuckled and others also joined her.

Meri Zameen Ko Tere Kadam Ka
Na Jaane Kab Se Tha Intezaar
Ek Na Ek Din Aana Hai Tumko
Dil Ko Mere Hai Yeh Aitbaar

Main Khuda Se Tere Siwa
Kuchh Aur Na Magunga
(State of Abhimanyu right now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to press the star icon.

If you like please vote, it didn't take much effort just one touch but this one touch would encourage me a lot. Hope you understand. Thanks a lot

Pretty PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
🥺🥺🥺🥺

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2474
D

ate published - 29/09/2022
Date edited - 12/06/2022

Your Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 290 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.
65.3K 4K 72
In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we learn 'Dopamine + serotonin + oxytocin = Lov...
47.9K 1.7K 24
Rapper (Dababy) Justin aka Justice Security guard (hotguardjustwin) Christopher aka Cash Background Justice is an upcoming rapper and has a few si...
14.7K 1.2K 22
Arsh Malik, a successful man, professionally, was unlucky when it came to his personal life. He had no place to call home, well, until she arrived. S...