π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➳ 𝐋𝐄𝐄...

By jisungiespace

βž³π™²π™Ύπ™»π™»π™΄π™Άπ™΄ π™°πš„ βž³π™Όπ™΄πšπ™Όπ™°π™Έπ™³ π™°πš„ ➳"π™Όπ™°πšˆ 𝙱𝙴 πš†π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™΅πšπ™Ύπ™Ό πšƒπš†π™Ύ π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš†π™Ύπš... More

βž³πŒπ€πˆπ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βž³
βž³π’πˆπƒπ„ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βž³
βž³ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βž³
➳1
➳2
➳3
➳4
➳5
➳6
➳7
➳8
➳9
➳10
➳11
➳12
➳13
➳14
➳15
➳16
➳17
➳18
➳19
➳20
➳21
➳22
➳23
➳24
➳25
➳27
➳28
➳29
➳30
➳31
➳32
➳33
➳34
➳35
➳36
➳37
➳38
➳39
➳40
➳41
➳42
➳43
➳44
➳45
➳46
➳47
➳48
➳49
➳50
➳51
➳52
➳53
➳54
➳55
➳56
➳57
➳58
➳59
➳60
➳61
➳62
βž³π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βž³

➳26

1.9K 105 187
By jisungiespace

She's runnin' through my mind all day~

June just started which meant that only a few days were left for summer to come. The sun was shining brightly as birds were taking rest in their nests. The afternoon sky was cocktail-blue. White, fluffy clouds were latched to the unending sky. It was a calm afternoon as the students were either busy in their respective classes or just gossiping with their friends. Some were spending a relaxing time alone like Kiara in the natatorium. If she had to choose her favourite place in the whole university, it would definitely be the swimming hall. The hall was cooler than the outside. She was humming to herself when she heard someone saying, "Hey!" She snapped at that direction, recognizing the familiar male voice and greeted him with a big smile. "Mork!"

The older boy sat beside her, where he usually used to sit. This time he didn't say anything when the girl called him that.

"I missed you."

Mark looked at her- feeling something fluttering inside him hearing those words from her. "Hmm?"

"I mean here. I missed you here. You didn't come here for so many days now."

"You used to come here everyday?"

"Yeah. I was waiting for you but you never came. But today you did." That time also, that same smile was plastered on her face.

Mark flashed a small smile and said, "I was scared to come here. But don't worry I'm fine now."

She nodded and put off her shoes and dipped her pair of bare legs into the cold water and splashed the water with her legs. "Wanna try?"

"Me? Uhh no." He waved his both hands and shook his head as a 'no'.

"It's ok. When you will be ready, we will do this together."

Mark looked into her brown orbs.

"Let me help you, Mark. Let me help you to overcome your fear." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"You think I can overcome this fear?"

She nodded her head with a small smile.

"But I have already gave up after the recent incident", he spoke with a sad chuckle.

Kiara grabbed his hand which was on his thigh and squeezed it lightly. "I understand Mark. I won't force you. Just remember if you ever want my help, I'm always available for you."

Because of these small reasons, Mark was becoming soft for her. He just can't help his beating heart. "Thank you."

A comfortable silence broke out between them as the two students were enjoying each other's presence.

"Summer vacation is starting from the end of the month", Mark started a conversation.

"Oh yes. I'm excited", she joyfully responded.

"Every year we go for a trip somewhere."

"Wow that's sound fun."

"Wanna come with us?"

"Me?" The female raised her eyebrows in suprise.

"Yes. You and Chenle are part of our squad now. So I want both of you to come."

"Thank you so much", she said with a broad grin. "By the way, where are we going?"

"Usually we go to a hill station or forest or somewhere else. But we never went to beach together because of me. So, this time I want us to go to the beach."

"Are you sure?", she asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah I want to see my friends happy. I know how much they love beaches but we never went together because of my aquaphobia."

"Aww Mark you are so sweet~" She pinched his cheek which left him flustered. "I love seas and oceans."

"I hate seas and oceans." He let out a chuckle. "But don't worry I will not go near the ocean."

She frowned but then broke out into a smile. "Ok. But let's just focus on enjoying the trip."

He nodded with a smile. "Hmm."

》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《

"Really? We are going to the beach this time?", Haechan asked, still not believing the older's words.

Mark nodded as he put a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"But Mark-"

The Canadian cut Yumi's words off and said, "I know you are concerned but don't be. I will not go near the ocean. It will be fine."

"Oh my God!!! Finally!!!", Renjun exclaimed.

"We will have so much fun there", Jaemin said. "I'm down."

"I will be near the sea after months. I'm so happy." Chenle beamed.

"Oh yeah you are from Busan. You miss home right?", Jeno asked.

"Ofcourse. I mean sometimes I feel so tired here. Just feel like giving up. It's so hard here. I'm trying my best to adjust. And I definitely miss home", the Chinese merman said.

"Aww come here. Let me give you a hug", Jisung said with a frown and embraced his new bestfriend into a comforting hug.

"But I'm still happy. I found you guys. You all are really nice. All my life, I had to be a responsible boy but now I can act like a kid and no one will complain. I love when you baby me", he said with a chuckle.

"Awww Chenle is such a big baby. I love you so much", Jaemin said in a cute tone and pouted while showing finger hearts.

Few of the friends let out a small laugh.

"Wait a minute. You are telling that I never treated you like a baby and never loved you?" Kiara put her hands on the left side of her chest acting hurt. "Ouch!"

"Ahhh no. It's not like that. Ofcourse you love me. But you are a princess and I need to protect you. So, I have to be a little responsible."

Others furrowed their eyebrows. "Princess? Kiara is a princess?", Jisung asked.

The two bestfriends eyes widened and they shared a look. "Uhh... he actually meant I used to act like a princess and he was my bodyguard. Just a game we used to play. Right Chenle?" The orange-haired merman nodded his head.

"Oh", they said. Kiara and Chenle internally sighed in relief that their friends didn't find anything suspicious.

Yumi looked down at her plate- about to start eating again when she noticed that her donut was missing. She frowned and looked up and saw Haechan sitting infront of her. She understood that Haechan definitely ate it. "Yah Lee Haechan!!! Where's my donut?"

Haechan snapped at her direction and met with her narrowed eyes as he gulped. "I don't know-"

"You don't know? Donghyuck give my donut back."

His lips formed a thin line and pointed at his tummy with a pout. "It's already here."

"I didn't even eat a single bite of it", she whined.

"You weren't eating so I ate it. I felt bad for the donut. You never share your food except a few times."

"Good food should not be shared. It should be eaten alone. Like I ate the cookies made by the principal's wife alone without sharing" Chenle proudly said.

Kiara gasped and said, "You little, cute, naughty boy." She smacked his arm as he let out a yelp.

"You literally complimented him." Renjun looked at her in disbelief.

"I mean I didn't lie. He is cute." The mermaid pinched the younger's cheek.

"Are you all literally going to forget the fact that Haechan ate my donut?", the oldest girl asked, still whining as it was her favourite donut.

"It's ok. You can have mine." Jeno put his own donut on her plate. His eyes turning into crescent shapes.

"But Jeno you bought this for yourself", Yumi said.

"No it's fine. I don't really like donut much. You can eat it." Jeno flashed a sweet smile at her.

"Well thank you", she said and started eating the food.

Jaemin knitted his brows together and looked at his smiling bestfriend just beside him. 'But he loves donut', he thought but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, summer vacation is starting in less than two weeks", Jisung said.

"Yeah. We need to decide where we are going", Jaemin said.

"I have already found a great place to go", Mark spoke.

"Where?", Renjun asked, excitement was visible in his eyes.

"It's a place where you can do anything. Scuba diving, camping, beach parties and lots of food."

"Food!!!", Haechan exclaimed.

"But where exactly we are going?", Jeno asked.

Mark smiled and answered, "Neo Island."

Well I guess we are going to Neo Island once again ;)

How are y'all?

Oh I'm getting new spects today and I did a lot of drawing in between my exams lol

I have 3 more exams left till 4th October then I'm free (not actually but yeah)

It's been a long time since I went on a trip 😭😭😭

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 598 21
✘ κœ±α΄α΄œΚŸα΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ α΄€α΄œ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄… Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡, κœ°α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ, ᴍΙͺΙ΄-α΄‹Κα΄œΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄œκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʜᴜᴍΙͺʟΙͺα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏꜰ Κœα΄€α΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€α΄…κœ± "κœ°α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄‘Κ€Ιͺκœ±α΄›. α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄...
448K 14.2K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
783 74 15
sα΄€α΄œα΄…α΄€α΄…α΄‡ (Ι΄.) α΄€ ɴᴏsα΄›α΄€ΚŸΙ’Ιͺα΄„ ʟᴏɴɒΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ ᴛᴏ sα΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺs α΄…Ιͺsα΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄›, ᴏʀ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› Κœα΄€s ʙᴇᴇɴ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡α΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʟᴏsα΄›, "α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʀᴇᴍᴀΙͺ...
66.7K 2.3K 20
π–¦Ή 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π–£π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—π—’π—Žπ–Όπ—„ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ— π–»π—Žπ— π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ, π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, π–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–½π—Œ π—ˆοΏ½...