By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

Oleh slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 50: Reunion

1.1K 41 7
Oleh slitherin2209

~One Year Later~

It was the morning of the final premiere of the Deathly Hallows Part II in London. All the people attending the premiere were starting to enter the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast. The cast and staff of the movie hadn't seen each other for a year since the Part I premiered and that was a huge thing for many of us, for Em and I for instance. So when we saw each other again in New York, we sprinted to each other.

*Flashback*

'SAKURA!!!!!'

'EMMA!!!!!'

We crashed into the tightest embrace ever, squealing, 'I missed you!!!'

We were clinging onto each other for a long moment, swaying side to side. We heard the boys chuckle and start talking to each other.

'How's everything?' Em asked me.

'Yeah great! Little bit busy though.'

'Tell me the time that you weren't busy.' Em laughed.

'True.' I laughed too. 'How's yours?'

'Yeah pretty good. But I still can't get used to not going back to Leavesden entirely.'

'Same, really.'

'How's the ankles?' She said, nodding to my feet.

'Back to normal.' I smiled.

'That's good. We don't need you to stress out even further.'

'Oh I reckon! I'm sick of it honestly.'

'Who wouldn't be?' Then, she lowered her voice. 'How's Tom and Edward?'

'They're like... acquaintances now. I think Ed wants to be to be friends with Tom - you know how he just becomes friends with anyone - but Tom's still loosening up to him so...'

'Fair enough... but honestly when you told me that Kat was dating him...'

'Honestly, I was probably as shocked as you were. I'm just glad that he was the one that changed, not her.'

'True.'

'And I don't think he'll do anything that'll hurt her because he really did sound regretful about everything he's done in the past.'

'That's a good sign then.' Em smiled slightly. 'Let me say hi to your boyfriend for a minute.'

She then turned around to the boys. 'Hey Tom!' Em flung her arms around him and he hugged her back, smiling.

'Hey Emma.'

Beaming, I hugged Matt. 'How are you?'

'Not too bad. Slowly getting used to calm her down by myself.' Matt joked, probably.

'That's good then.' I laughed.

Then,

'Oi!'

We looked around to see Dan and Rupert beaming at us, entering the hotel lobby.

'Dan! Rupert!' Em and I squealed and sprinted over to them and crashed into a group hug.

'So this's the end.' Rupert said after a moment as the four of us still had our arms around each other.

'Not really.' I smiled.

'Yeah, the fandom will live on forever.'

'Of course.' He laughed.

'And I reckon there'll be another movie, somehow related to the Potters.' I said.

'You wanna bet?' Rupert raised his eyebrows, smiling.

'100 pounds.' I grinned.

'Geez someone's confident.' Dan laughed.

'I know.' I laughed and I hugged him individually. 'How's life?'

'Great actually.' He smiled. 'I've got over all the things.'

'Feels good hey.'

'It really does. "Elegant" was so good, by the way.'

'Oh thanks! Was the storyline okay?'

'Yeah it was fine! Flowed pretty well with everything else.'

'That's good.' I said, relieved.

The original storyline was Grace got stressed out from the school work and dance she had to do (yeah I know sounds familiar hey) and got really cranky, which caused a huge fight between Sam and her.
But then, Thomas had suggested to change up the storyline slightly so that I could still film in my wheelchair. So we changed it to Grace breaking both her ankles (yep just like me) from two different accidents and got stressed over that because she'd always danced 24/7.

Thanks to this suggestion, I was still able to film with my broken feet and it was released not as delayed as it was thought to be.

Dan smiled at me before looking behind me and said, 'Tommy boy!'

'Danny boy!'

I couldn't stop myself but to laugh as they greeted each other with a crashing hug and smacking each other on the shoulder.

More people, both who I missed dearly and guests, started to arrive into the hotel lobby including Matt L, Bonnie, Evy, Michael, Maggie, Ralph, Helena, Alan, Jason, Doug, Hunter, Jo and David.

It was great to see them again.

*End of flashback*

'You haven't shown me your dress yet.' Em nudged me as the usual nine sat down at the same table.

'Well I haven't seen yours either.'

'I'll go to your room, kick Tom out and get ready together.'

'Hey, I want to see her first.' Tom piped up.

'Nah, I am. Sister bonding time.'

'You're being clingy these days aren't you?'

'As if you wouldn't be if you were away from her for a year.'

'All right all right, fair enough.' Tom chuckled.

'I feel the love Em.' Matt G said.

'Sorry, love you too.' Em said before dragging me to the foods with her.

Bonnie's POV
'You two surely can't expect them to be apart when they already were for a solid year.' I laughed seeing the boys' expressions.

'Yeah I don't know what you two expected.' Rupert laughed too.

'I believe we underestimated their bond didn't we, Matt?'

'We sure did.' He chuckled weakly. 'I feel like a third-wheel next to them sometimes.'

'Oh honestly, same.' Tom agreed. 'I just can't keep up.'

'But they are like the mood makers in our group.' Matt L said.

'I love them. They're so cheery and friendly.' Evy chirped.

'And always laughing.' As soon as Dan said that, we heard their laughter on the other side of the room. 'There we go.'

Smiling, I turned back to face my front side. Then I saw a face that I recognised.

'Hey isn't that...?'

Everyone at the table turned around.

'My goodness.'

'It's Natasia.'

Tom turned around towards Sakura to probably call her name, but she had returned to the table.

'What're you all staring -' she let out a scream, a legitimate scream, and started to squeal under her breath. 'Oh my God it's Natasia oh my - I can't even - aaaaahhh it's Natasia - oh my God! She smiled at me! Tom I'm gonna die - I can die in peace now oh my God -'

'Sit down - you're gonna collapse.' Tom said between laughter, pulling her down onto her chair as Sakura continued to gape at Natasia with her mouth ajar.

'Look who's here hey.' Em said as she joined us again, staring at Natasia with a surprised expression then turning her eyes back on her best friend, chuckling lightly. 'The famous Sakura Ninomiya, shocked to see Natasia Rigsbee.'

'Don't say it like she's not a super model...' Sakura said in a quiet voice and weak voice, still staring at Natasia's direction.

'Dude, stop staring like an idiot.'

'How do you expect me to react? You know how much I love her.'

'Well that was an unplanned surprise, wasn't it?' Dan said and my heart skipped a beat, hoping that the actual surprise would work as another familiar face crept up behind Sakura.

'What do you mean -'

'BOO!'

She jumped up into the air and, probably from the shock she had from seeing Natasia and this usual greeting, she fell onto the floor and all of us couldn't help but to burst out laughing. He never fails and it's great. Seeing that Sakura was looking down onto the floor, Tom silently stood up and slid out of the restaurant.

Sakura's POV
'Hey miss.' Kazunari grinned widely, ruffling her hair.

'Every single time!' I looked up to my brother with mixed expression as he continued to laugh.

'It's great how you just have your back to me every single time.' He said as he helped me back up and brought me into a tight embrace. 'Hey guys.' He then said to the others.

'Hey Kazunari!'

'Glad the surprise always works.' Rupert laughed. 'It's a highlight every time you come.'

'It's so much fun - she hasn't changed since she was younger.' Kazu chuckled.

'Hang on - you guys know when he's coming?'

'Yeah!'

'Oh what!' I then turned to my brother, half frowning. 'Why don't I get told?'

'Then it won't be a surprise.'  Kazu said in a 'duh' tone.

'I want to give you stuff too, you know.'

'Awh, how sweet.' He chuckled.

'Oh - Natasia's here!' I said excitedly to him, nodding over to her direction.

'Oh yeah - I see her.'

I blinked at his reaction, confused and a bit disappointed. I thought - you know - he would be more enthusiastic about it, because he knows how much I'm a huge fan of hers...

'It's hard to believe that this's the last premiere, to be honest.' He said, now to all of us.

'I know right. It doesn't feel like it.' Matt L agreed.

'I'm honestly going to bawl my eyes out.' Em said.

'I know right.' Then I realised that Tom was missing. 'Where's Tom?'

'Bathroom.' Evy said rather quickly and shortly.

'Oh okay.'

'Emma, your hair's so short now!'

'I know, it' so much easier to deal now.' She laughed, shaking her hair a little.

'You look more striking with it.' Evy said to her.

'Awh thanks Evy.'

Then I saw Dan leaning over to Rupert and whisper something to him, which Rupert answered with a shrug and say something back in a whisper too. I saw Matt G and Kazu glancing over at the entrance of the restaurant too. Bonnie, EvyEm and Matt L looked like they were pretending not to notice the other four.

'Are you like, hiding something from me?' I got up the courage to ask.

'Oh - nah, no way!' Matt L said at an instant.

'Y-Yeah, why would we?' Em stuttered slightly, which caused me to raise my eyebrows.

'You know you can tell me.'

'No it's nothing to worry about.' Dan said and everyone nodded, including Kazu.

Shrugging, I picked up my scone that was untouched on my plate and took a bite, sitting back down on the chair as I did so.

It wasn't too long before I was told to get back up by Kazu and Em.

'Why?'

'Just turn around.' I hastily obeyed and at the same time, Dan shouted, 'Everyone, they're coming!' and the room fell silent almost immediately. It was when I started to hear voices down from the corridor. I was extremely confused as everyone smiled warmly at me and I slowly turned my attention back to the entrance as the voices became clearer.

First David came in, followed immediately by Jo, Tom then...

No words came out from my mouth; I was too shocked.

With Naomi behind them, my father, mother, sister, her husband and my niece and nephew entered the room. For a moment, I just stared at them with my mouth slightly ajar as all of them, except for the little children of my sister, smiled at me. Mum had the widest smile.

My lips started to tremble and I clapped my hands over my mouth as I looked straight at my family, the people I love and who I haven't seen once for the past ten years.

I let out a loud sob as large tears slid down the side of my face. I started to actually cry when Kazu slid his arm around me and led me towards my parents. Through my blurry eyes, I could figure out that Tom, David, Jo and Naomi were all smiling at me gently.

People around us started to applaud, first it was polite, but as I got closer and closer to my family, they got louder and louder and, as soon as I fell into dad's arms bawling my eyes out, they all started to cheer extremely loudly.

'We missed you.' Dad said to me as I clutched my hands behind his back, squeezing him. I nodded because I really couldn't speak.

Dad was only about an inch taller than me, when when I saw him last, I was barely up to his chest. I pulled mum into a tight hug too. I was up to her shoulders when I left, but now, I was taller than her by a good three inches.

'You've grown up so much...' With mum's words, I sobbed out loud and hugged her individually. 'Grandma would be so proud...'

I couldn't answer because I started crying even more and shaking so badly. Dad hugged both mum and I from behind me and I was surrounded by the warmth of my parents that I hadn't felt in a decade.

After what seemed like a long while, I started to calm down and finally went to give my sister the biggest hug and she hugged me back with the same enthusiasm.

'About time for you to see my children.'

'I r-reckon.' I managed to choke out and laugh at the same time.

'That's Miki and Ryoki.' Junko motioned her arm to her children. Miki was clutching onto her dad's hand and Ryoki was in his arms.

'Hello, it's Aunty Sakura.' I smiled at the toddlers, who looked at me with confusion in their large eyes.  I can't blame them of course. 'Hey Yasu.'

'Long time no see, Sakura.' He smiled as he quickly handed Ryoki to Junko and hugged me with one hand. His real name was Yasuhiro (A/N pronounced like Yasu-hero).

'It's amazing to see you all again.' I beamed at them, wiping away my eyes.

'We've watched all your movies, you know.' Junko said, smiling.

'Much appreciated.' I grinned.

'It was Tom's idea about this surprise, you know.' Dad said to me.

'Tom?' I said blankly and then turned to him. 'Did you plan this?'

'Yeah.' He smiled, sounding slightly nervous for some reason.

'Oh I love you.' I flung my arms around him. 'Thank you.'

'I'm glad it worked.'

'Too well.' I laughed.

'He was almost begging David.' Jo chuckled.

'Not that I was disagreeing, of course!' David said quickly.

'Thank you both for making it happen. I - I can't appreciate you all enough.'

'It's our pleasure.' Jo smiled warmly.

'We're going to make this the best one of all.' Tom said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

'Oh trust me, it already is.'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.9K 70 27
⛔COMPLETED ⛔ character: DRACO MALFOY/TOM FELTON /HARRY POTTER story: ONESHOTS X Y/N/drarry House:Slytherin/UK/Gryffindor Blood:Pureblood/your real...
18.4K 432 47
Short stories with your favorite boy Draco Malfoy played by Tom Felton. All short stories will be based on Draco Malfoy or Tom Felton.
1.5K 66 31
❝ i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy ❞ ...
3.7K 115 19
It has been nearly 3 years and finally Hermione has moved on from Draco. After attempting an extremely failed relationship with Ron, Hermione finds t...