Love and Fame

Galing kay JeanineEmad

Brittany Calasto, or better known as 'Joe Calasto's daughter' was born and raised in Manhattan New York. Thin... Higit pa

Love and Fame
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Eighteen

28 0 0
Galing kay JeanineEmad

Luke and I go to the hotel a lot, my father hired Luke to work at the hotel since he didn’t want to work at his father’s shop anymore claiming it reminds him too much of him. My father gladly offered Luke a job after I told him about Luke’s situation. One night when Luke slept over, my father called him into the kitchen before we went to bed and talked to Luke, and then offered him a job. Although the job isn’t all that great, it pays great and it’ll mean spending more time with me so he couldn’t deny the job. Ever since he started working there I started going there as well helping him and hanging out with him whenever he has nothing to do. A few people who are staying at the hotel recognized me as not my father’s daughter but the singer from YouTube. I didn’t think that the video would be so famous. But I guess the only reason why it’s so popular is because I’m Brittany Calasto and they didn’t know I could sing. But honestly, I’m not into becoming an official singer, but if I get the opportunity I’m not going to turn it down I’m just not chasing producers into signing me. It’s great having people coming up to me asking me for pictures and autographs. I have little kids asking me if I’m going to make any more videos and I answer them honestly saying I’m thinking about it.

            I’m standing in front of the reception desk talking to Luke while he’s on break and someone taps on my thigh and I turn around to look at a lady that’s around my fathers age and she points to something next to me. I look around until I hear an adorable voice. I look at Luke and hold up my index finger telling him to wait a minute while I talk to the little girl who’s trying to get my attention. “Hello there cutie.” I say kneeling down in front of her. She gives me a toothy grin showing that her two front teeth are missing. “What’s your name?”

            “Jessica, you’re Brittany Calasto right?” She asks and I nod my head.

            “I sure am. Is there anything I could do for you?”

            “Can we take a picture?”  I smile and nod and she looks at her mom. “Mommy she said she’ll take a picture do you have a camera?”

            “Yeah, let me just get it out of my purse.” She says going through her purse and then pulling out an iPhone. I pick up Jessica in my arms and tell her to smile. Once the picture is taken I whisper in Jessica’s ear to make a funny face next. “One more Jessica then we have to take our bags up to our room.”

            “Okay.” She says and her mother takes the picture and I make the funniest face that I could think of, which is the most common one, crossing my eyes and sticking my tongue out.” We both start laughing and I could hear Luke chuckling in the background and look at him and stick out my tongue.

            “Is there anyone you could send the pictures to me?” I ask the lady. I look to Jessica and her eyes are wide and excited. She looks to her mother and she begs her to send it to me.

            “Yeah, I’m pretty sure that Jessica would be ecstatic about that.” She says handing me her phone. “You could just punch in your number or your email.” She tells me and I nod deciding to go with email, I wouldn’t want the world to know my number.

            “And if it makes Jessica a bit happier I wouldn’t mind keeping in touch with you guys. She’s a little cutie pie and it wouldn’t hurt to make my fans happy.” I tell the lady and she smiles her thanks.

            “Alright thank you. I’m sure I could find your email in my recently sent inbox.” She says taking Jessica’s hand. I kneel down to Jessica’s height and wrap my around her.

            “You heard me Jessica. If you want you could keep in touch with me. Okay?” I tell her wrapping her in my arms. “It was so nice to meet you. I think that you should be seeing me around here as well if you’re staying here.” I tell her.

            “Thank you so much Brittany.” She says tearing up.

            “Hey now, you don’t need to cry. You’re going to make me cry now.” I say wiping away her tears.

            “I just didn’t expect you to be so nice to your fans. You’re a really nice person.” She tells me and I smile at her.

            “I’m only nice to people who are nice to me.” I tell her kissing her forehead. “I hope to see you guys at dinner tonight. You might be in a little surprise.” I tell her mom looking at her.

            “Really and what surprise would that be?” She asks picking up Jessica.

            “It’s a surprise so just make sure Jessica is there, I’m sure it’ll make her happy.” She says and the mother nods her head.

            “I’ll be there. I’m Lauren by the way.” She says and I smile shaking her hand.

            “Alright, I’ll let you guys go now. It was really nice meeting you.” I say and wave at Jessica who smiling me waving back.

            “You were really good to her. You know that right?” Luke asks looking into my eyes.

            “Well she’s a fan, and she recognized me, why wouldn’t I be nice.” I say sitting on top of the counter now kicking my legs back and forth.

            “So what’s this surprise I’m hearing about?” He asks smiling.

            “It’s a surprise, and try asking my dad, it was all his idea.” I say jumping off the desk and walking away.

            “Hey, where are you going?” He asks.

            “Not far.” I say putting on my sunglasses. “Just to the back to check out the pool.” I say giving me a smile and a wave. “I’ll be back in a little, don’t slack now.” I say and he laughs shaking his head and turning to a customer that just walked up to him.

            I lay down on a beach chair and close my eyes enjoying this atmosphere. I put my headphones and start listening to music. A few minutes I feel someones gaze on me and open one of my eyes to see who could be eyeing me. I take my shades off and smile at him. “Hey, you’re Brittany Calasto right?” He asks and I nod my head.

            “And you’re Zayn Malik from One Direction.” I ask.

            “Um yeah, we’re staying here for the week.” He says and I smile.

            “Well that’s good to hear. I’ll be here.” I say. In my mind I’m doing the biggest fan girl action ever which includes jumping up and down while screeching but I bet he gets enough of those so I stop myself. “I’m a big fan of yours.” I tell him.

            “Yeah? Well we’re a fan of you too.” He says and I drop my mouth open in which he chuckles to.

            “How? I mean I get that I get fans but not as famous as you. I mean I’m not even famous.” I say babbling.

            “Yeah well your video is all over the internet. You’ve got quit the fan base there.” He says. “Everyone is talking about you.”

            “Seriously? I mean I just had a little girl come up to me, but you? That’s the greatest compliment ever.” I say. “Thank you.” I say and he nods his head. “So what are guys doing here? Not to sound rude or anything, but aren’t you guys supposed to be hiding in your room until it’s time for your concert?”

            “Yeah, but we wanted to go for a swim.” He says holding out his hand. “You should join.”

            “Um no thank you, I don’t have extra clothes and my fiancé is about to get off work.” I tell him with a smile.

            “You’re engaged?” He asks.

            “Um yeah, that video you saw was at his father’s funeral, I was not expecting to be this famous but I guess I was wrong.”

            “Awe, that’s so cute.” He says. “But it’s a bummer that you’re already taken, you’re very pretty.” He says and I smile.

            “Thanks, but I need to head back in. My fiancé about to finish than we’re going to get ready for tonight.” I say.

            “What’s tonight?” He asks and I shake my head.

            “It’s a surprise, are you guys going to stay for the dinner tonight? We have a five star restaurant in the basement.” I say.

            “Yeah, can’t really leave the hotel unless we want paparazzi.” He replies and I laugh at that.

            “Yeah, well that’s one reason why I don’t want to get signed. I get that enough being Joe’s father.”

            “Let me guess, that’s the owner of the hotel?” I nod my head and he smiles. “So I guess we’ll see you later tonight than?”

            “Yeah.” I say just as I hear Luke say my name.

            “Brittany, what’s going on here?” Luke says coming up next to me wrapping his arm around my waist protectively.

            “Nothing babe, I’m just introducing myself to Zayn.” I say. “You know from One Direction.” I say a little louder so he knows they aren’t a threat.

            “Hi, I’m Luke.” Luke says introducing himself. “But me and my fiancé have to go get ready for tonight.” He says.

            “Not a problem. I guess I’ll see you later on tonight then.” He says going back into the pool.

            “Were you flirting with him?” Luke asks once we’re in his car.

            “Of course I wasn’t Luke, are you that paranoid that I’ll cheat on you? You don’t trust me enough to talk a guy without there?” I say crossing my arms over my chest.

            “I’m sorry for thinking that. I’m just paranoid that you’ll find someone better than me. I don’t ever want to lose you.”

            “Well you won’t, because if I didn’t want you in my life I would have never accepted your proposal. And I told him you were my fiancé. I’m not like that. I’ll never cheat on you or leave you.” I say looking at him. “I just can’t believe you think that about me.”

            “I don’t think that okay? I love you and I’m just scared.”

            “Scared of what, me leaving you? That won’t ever happen. I love you so you don’t get paranoid. Sure I’ll talk to other guys it’s not wrong. You just can’t always think I’m flirting. I could have guy friends too. It’s not like I’ll ever see them again after this week. I’m just being a fan of theirs and also being polite to my father’s customers.”

            “I’m sorry.” He says leaning in to kiss my cheek while we’re stopped at a red light.

~*~

             We get to my house with two hours to get ready for the dinner tonight, my father told me to get a nice outfit on and to look pretty enough. I don’t know what the big deal is about some dinner. But I follow his rules deciding to go for a dress tonight. I look through my closet trying to find a good enough dress and decide if I’m going for a dress I should go all out fancy. I pull out a dress which is white on the bodice and has gold sequins going down to my mid-thigh. I wear a dress my dad got me for graduation. It’s a nude dress that has different color diamonds going down in two strips forming a sweetheart neckline. I look through my heels and decide to go with my fuchsia heels which have a bow on the side. I do my makeup light and simple not wanting to look like a crown and add a bit of colored eyes shadow as my eyeliner. As for jewelry I just wear my pearl studs that I got as a birthday gift. Luke walks into my room once he finished getting ready. He’s just wearing a white and black tuxedo. “You look absolutely beautiful.” He tells me just as I start doing my hair. I decide to put it in a sock bun which takes me about five minutes and add a braid around the circle.

            “Thanks you look handsome too.” I say grabbing my clutch and putting my phone, keys, and makeup in it. I grab his hand and he wraps his arm around my waist. He walks me down the stairs and as I’m about to lock the door and I curse under my breath. “I forgot to put the alarm on.” I say going back in and activating it before taking his hand again and having him walk me to the car. It’s still light outside but the sun is going down so we shouldn’t be late at all although it seemed like I took five hours just to figure out what to wear.

            Once Luke parks the car we nearly run inside. I look for my father but don’t see him anywhere so I decide to knock on his office door. “Come in.” I hear him say loudly. I open the door and see him sitting down talking on the phone. “I’ll have to call you back in a little, my daughter just walked in. Mhm, okay, bye now.” He says hanging up the phone. “Could I help you Brittany?” He asks eyeing my outfit. “I see you did as I told you, got all dressed up.”

            “Dad, what’s the surprise?” I ask him.

            “It’s a surprise, that’s why I didn’t tell you. You’ll find out soon enough. Why aren’t you with Luke?”

            “I did, but I needed to talk to you.” I say.

            “Okay, go on.” He says and take a deep breath.

            “I was wondering if I could have a surprise of my own. You see there was this little girl who came up to me and she just took my breath away. She’s like what five? She actually recognized me. What I’m trying to say, is I invited her and her mother to the restaurant tonight claiming there was going to be a surprise, I want to perform for her. I mean sure I’ll be performing for all of the people there, but it’ll be for her. She made me realize what everyone else is saying about me, and if I start small maybe I could make it big.” I say out of breath.

            “Are you sure you want to do this?”

            “Yeah, I’m positive, and I was also here for a favor as well.” I say and he nods telling me to go on. “Uh, I was just wondering if you could somehow treat them to a free meal.”

            “Now why would I do that?” He asks smiling.

            “Because the little girl is a sweetheart. She’s literally the cutest thing out there and I wanted her visit to be special because even though I had plenty of people come up to me, she just opened my eyes made me realize how amazing my life truly is she said something to me that will always be on my mind.”

            “And what did this girl tell you.” He asks.

            “She told me how sweet I am to her and she started crying once I told her we could keep in touch.”

            “You gave that family your number?” He screams at me.

            “No, I gave them my email. I’m not stupid enough to give them my number.” I say and he shakes his head but starts smiling.

            “Fine, I’ll let you go on tonight, do you know what song you want to do?”

            “Yeah, I got it figured out.” I say walking out. I turn around before leaving the room completely. “Thank you daddy.”

            “No, thank you. You just made me realize something good.” He says.

            “And what’s that?”

            “That I should hire performers every weekend for the dinners.” He says and I agree with him. “Alright well I’m going to go back to Luke.” I say and he nods his head picking up the phone dialing a number.

            I see Luke sitting down on one of the chairs at the main lobby and walk up to him. I start to walk past him so that I could sit on the chair next to him but he grabs my hand and forces me on his lap. “Luke, I’m wearing a dress.” I whisper shout.

            “So what?” He says wrapping an arm around my back pulling me closer.

            “My underwear is showing you fool.” I say forcing myself out of his lap. “Come on, we have to get down to the restaurant.” I say taking his hand into mine. We walk hand in hand into the elevator. We walk into the elevator and I hear someone say my name.

            “Do you not remember me?” I hear him say.

            “Zayn?” I ask looking at him.

            “The one and only.” He says and I smile. “You look pretty. The dress is lovely on you.”

            “Thank you.” I say tightening my grip on Luke’s hand telling not to get mad it’s just a compliment.

            “Hey Luke, no hard feelings, just complimenting your fiancé.” He says and I smile. Luke nods his head.

            “Wait, hold on a second. You’re Brittany freaking Calasto.” I hear another one of them say I turn my head to look who said it. Harry freaking Styles. Oh my God, fan girl moment.

            “Nice to meet you, I’m a big fan of yours.” I say just as the elevator dings letting us know we’re at the basements. I walk out with Luke behind me. We get to restaurant and I look around for Jessica and Lauren. I spot them in the corner talking and laughing. Lauren starts to tickle Jessica making her giggle and I smile. They have such a cute relationship. It makes me wish my mother never left us. I sit down at the front table with Luke, my father, and few workers who keep eyeing me up and down checking me out. I don’t pay them any attention they’re all like my father’s age so I keep whispering in Luke’s ear until I hear the seat next to me being pulled out and the in.

            “Hey Brittany.” The guy says and I slowly lift my head up to see who it is and I practically jump in his arms.

            “Oh my, Robert, I haven’t seen you in forever. Where have you been all this time?” I ask and he chuckles wrapping me in a hug.

            “Out of town, checking on your father’s other hotels around the country.” He says. “But I’m back now.”

            “I know you are. I missed you.” I say.

            “I missed you too. You look lovely by the way. I love that dress.”

            “Thank you.” I say letting go of him.

            “Hey Luke, how’s it going?” He says shaking hands with Luke.

            They talk for a few more minutes until I walk up to my father to whisper in his ear. “Daddy, that’s them I was telling you about.” I say nodding to the table that Laura and Jessica are seated at talking and eating happily.

            He nods his head letting me know he knows. “I’ll be right back.” He says getting out of his seats. “Brittany, may I have a word?” He says and I follow him. “I want you to go and let them know that they won’t be charged, I’ll talk to their waiter and let them know.” He says and I nod  my head and walk up to them.

            “Knock, knock.” I say knocking my fist on the table lightly. Jessica looks up first and her smile grows. “Brittany, oh my god, you’re here.”

            “I am in deed, you look lovely Jessica, and so do you Lauren, I hope you’re liking the food.”

            “We are, it’s delicious, thanks for being kind to my daughter. She’s already a bigger fan than she was.” She says eyeing my dress. “And you look absolutely beautiful Brittany.”

            I sit next to Jessica and pull her onto my lap and start tickling her sides. She starts to laugh. “Well I’m glad, and I really like her. I mean she’s told me the sweetest thing for a five year old, and it made me open my eyes. So you’re in for a great surprise.” I say.

            “What is it?” She whispers.

            “You’ll see soon enough.” I say and look at Lauren. “Oh, and Lauren, don’t worry about the bill, it’s on the house.”

            “I couldn’t possibly do that. It won’t be fair.”

            “Nonsense, it’s just a thank you to your daughter for helping me today. I’m sure that without her I wouldn’t know where I want to be in life.” I say and she smiles at me.

            “Thank you so much. I’m sure Jessica is more than ecstatic.” She says laughing.

            “Would you mind taking new pictures, I’m all dressed up now and I’m sure Jessica would want one with me looking pretty.” I say. Lauren nods her head taking out her phone. I pick up Lauren holding her tightly to my side until the flash goes off. “Okay, well stay for a little longer okay? You’ll know when to leave trust me.” I tell her and she nods her head. I go back to the table and see that Luke and Robert are still talking. “Come here.” I say taking Luke’s hand making him stand up.

            “What’s going on?” He asks confused.

            “We haven’t taken a picture yet. I want to talk a picture with my bun before I talk it off. It’s bugging me.” I say while taking my phone out of my clutch. “Do you mind Robert?” He shakes his head already knowing how to take the picture. Once I’m happy with a picture, seeing how we took like five, I decide to take one with Robert as well, and a few with my father. A few people recognize me and ask to take pictures with them. Before I know my father is shooing me into the backstage to let the DJ know I’m performing. He asks me what song I want to do and I tell him. A few minutes later, the song that was playing finishes and the beat to Call Me Maybe starts to play I start singing before I enter the stage trying to hide my identity, but once the chorus start I walk out from behind the curtain taking out my sock bun and letting my hair fall down my back. While singing the chorus I walk around the stage trying to be active. Once the chorus finished and I could get out a breath I say into the microphone. “Jessica, this one is for you.” I say pointing at her. I walk off the stage and walk around the restaurant singing and waving to whoever has their camera out. Now that I know I actually have fans and people who like to watch me perform I want my videos to be on the internet.

            I get to the table where Luke is sitting and take his hand making him stand up. I start to dance and he laughs shaking his head. He starts dancing with me dancing to the beat. Just as the last verse comes on I get back on stage and take a bow. “I hope you enjoyed the song, here’s another one coming on for you.” I say walking backstage proud of myself for not getting scared and making the best of it. I could still hear the applause and the cheers telling me to do another song. This one is more relaxing so before I go back on I get a drink of water and reply my lip gloss. I hear claps coming closer to where I’m standing and turn to see One Direction there clapping for me.

            “That was really good, how are you not signed?”

            “I don’t want to be signed, I’d rather perform gigs than concerts it’s just too hectic to go through all the press and paparazzi. I’d rather just do what I love without having everyone on my case about getting my own music.” I say. I look to the DJ, “Do you have an instrumental for Wanted by Hunter Hayes? I ask and he nods his head. “Could you play it?” I ask before setting down the microphone, and putting my hair in a side ponytail.

             “Play it once I’m out.” I tell him taking a deep breath before slowly walking out. I sit down on the end of the stage letting my feet dangle in the air. I cross my feet, making sure my underwear doesn’t show. Once I’m settled in the seat I look at Luke and smile. “This one is for you. Love you babe.” I say before the beat starts up.

You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

Makes sense when I'm with you.

I change the lyrics a little to a girls singing instead, and put all the emotion I have towards him, and by the time the song ends I’m in tears. I don’t know why I start to cry but I just do. I mean, after everything I’ve been through with Brian, and Drew, he’s always been with me to help me, he’s been my rock and I don’t think I’d be who I am without him.

            The next thing I know is I’m wrapped up in his arms and he’s holding me close. “Baby girl, why are you crying?” He asks wiping away my tears.

            I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. “Promise me you’ll  always stay with me?”

            “Oh baby, I promise, why the tears?” He asks holding me close. “I love you so much, why would you doubt me?”

            “I don’t doubt you Luke.” I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

            “Then why are you crying?” He asks walking me back to the table.

            “I don’t know, I was thinking of everything I’ve been through and what you did for me, I just love you so much.”

            “I love you too. I’ll do anything for you, anything that makes you happy.” He says pulling onto his lap making me feel warm and safe. I hide my face in his shirt before I hear my father’s voice through the microphone.

            “Well ladies and gentlemen, that was my lovely daughter Brittany.” Once he finishes his sentence all I hear are applause and cheers.

            “They absolutely love you.” Luke whispers in my ear. “If that little girl was a big fan of you before tonight I’m sure she’s even a bigger fan now.” Luke whispers in my ear making me smile. Just as he says this I feel a tap on my leg and look to see Jessica looking at me with tears in her eyes.

            “Awe, sweetie why are you crying?” I ask and she just wraps her arm around my leg. I grab her and hold her tightly.

            “You are the best singer out there. I loved your performance. Thank you. It was the best surprise ever.” She says wrapping her arm around my neck.

            “Okay Jessica, say good night, we’ll be here all week I’m sure Brittany wouldn’t mind talking to you tomorrow.”

            “I’ll be here.” I say handing Jessica over to her mother.

            “Now welcome One Direction.” The DJ announces through the speakers and I do a double take. ‘Say what?’ I think to myself. They did not tell me they were performing here.

            “Mommy, come on, it’s a free show why can’t we stay?” She starts to whine. I smile at them.

            “Because mommy has a long day tomorrow, she needs to get her rest.” She says.

            “I’ll bring her up if you want, I’m sure she’s an even bigger One Direction fan.” I say to Lauren.

            “You’d do that for me?” She asks.

            “Yeah, I will.” I say grabbing Jessica and putting her in my lap.

            “Hope this song makes you feel better Brittany.” Zayn says through the microphone. The beat for Little Things starts to plays and everyone taking pictures and videos.

            Once they finish their performance, with Live While We’re Young, which all the little kids got up on stage and started dancing influenced by me pushing Jessica up the stair which lead to the stage. I look at Zayn and nod letting him know that this will make them happy. He nods his head to me and says through the microphone. “Come one kids.” He says waving to the stage. A minute later there are like ten little girls on the stage singing and dancing. I smile at them and wait for Jessica at the bottom of the stairs.

            “Ready to go back to your room?” I ask and she nods. She rests her head on my shoulder and starts whispering to me while everyone starts to leave the restaurant.

            “Hey Brittany?” She asks mumbling in near sleep state.

            “Yeah?” I ask rubbing her back putting her to sleep.

            “Thanks for being an awesome person. I won’t ever forget you.” She says.

            “Thanks for being an awesome fan, I sure won’t ever forget you either. That performance from me tonight? You inspired that. So thank you for making realize that.” I say to her just as we get to the room number her mother gave me later that night. I knock on the door quietly hoping I don’t wake Jessica.

            I walk into the room and tuck her into the bed. “Thank so much for watching her. It means the world to me, and to her as well. Could you just do me one last favor that would mean a lot to Jessica?”

            “Sure.” I say smiling.

            “I printed out all the pictures you took of her, could you just sign it to her?” She asks handing me a pen and the pictures. I sign them giving her message on each one before closing the pen and giving the pictures back to her. “I also got you copies of the pictures. And to show my thanks for being so nice to her I got you this.” She says handing me a blank CD. “Watch it at home, it’s a DVD.” She says.

            “Thank you so much. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you guys during the week. Am I correct?” I ask and she nods.

            “Yeah we’ll be here for the week.” She says.

            “Okay, have a good night.” I say walking to the door. I meet Luke at the main lobby and run into his arms. He catches me instantly pulling me into the air. “I love you so much Luke, you don’t even understand.”

            “I love you too.” He says giving me a quick peck on the lips. “I’m proud of you.” He says taking my hand and walking me to the car.

            Once we get home I put the pictures in a photo album, and the DVD on my nightstand deciding to watch the DVD tomorrow morning before driving Luke to work. He’s been staying at my house a lot lately, since his mother works during the night. I fall asleep with a smile on my hoping for the next day to be just as great as today. 

~*~

A/N: I loved writing this chapter. I know I included One Direction, it's not going to be a fanfiction. i just thought it was a perfect oppurtunity to add them so I did. Please let me know what you think i spent all day writing this for your it's more than ten pages on word and it is all today work. 

P.S the picture to the side is what i imagine Jessica to look like. That's an exact replica of how i see her. Isn't she adorable? 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...
515K 23.2K 61
Celena Blake Leon Markis, the owner of a multi-billionaire company "Celena and Architects Inc." daughter of the famous Blake Leon Markis, owner of th...
602 123 7
"We're like dead leaves on a tree. Already dead, yet pretending to be alive so the living won't be lonely." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Liv Marshall used to love s...
31.2K 1.2K 46
To the average eye Kehlani King seemed to be your normal 19 year old girl that was two months fresh out of high school. Voted most likely to succeed...