Reflection [Yuurakio]

Od Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... Více

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 24

60 4 0
Od Arrymiko

*Yuuri takes a step back and hides the medallion. He slowly walks to Akio and slowly touches him. Akio looks at Yuuri and cried.*

Akio: What was that?!!

Yuuri: Ssshh... It's okay!

Sonic: Akio! Yuuri! Are you guys okay?

Yuuri: *protect Akio* Go away Sonic!!

Sonic: Hey! What's wrong?

Yuuri: Akio is mad at you! You know what you've done!

Sonic: I-- is he the one who I heard crying outside?

Yuuri: I don't know but Akio said you hurt him!!

Sonic: No I'm not!! What have I done?!

Akio: Go away Sonic!!!

Sonic: Akio! What's wrong?!

Akio: You listen to Yuuri, go away!!!

Sonic: I--

Yuuri: Come on Akio. Let's just get out from here.

*Yuuri takes Akio somewhere far inside the forest. Sonic didn't know what he has done and Shadow came as Akio and Yuuri left.*

Shadow: Where's Yuuri and Akio?

Sonic: Shad... What have I done to Akio? I don't understand... Why is he mad at me and why does he hate me?

Shadow: I'm sure Akio is not hated you. He just has a misunderstanding about the situation...

Sonic:*sighs* Come on... I bet everyone is waiting for us...

*Sonic and Shadow walk back to the event. Meanwhile, Yuuri saw a cave to live in for a moment. He looks up and saw the moon is no longer a crescent.*

Yuuri: Akio... Your wings will start to withered right now.

Akio: That's good...

Yuuri: And... We should stay here for the night... I'm afraid that your madness is coming back.

Akio: I'm sorry... I can't control my emotions. Those love and hate are combines together. I can't describe how I feel towards them.

Yuuri: I understand... Since your family died, you don't have anyone in your life... I hope I could save your family at the right time...

Akio: It's okay Yuuri. It's not your fault that the fire starts to burn the mansion...

Yuuri: I'm always here for you. Even you die, you sleep, you dream... I'm always here. I'm not like you, who loves Shadow and intimidate him. I was so mad when I saw you with Sonic.

Akio: I'm sorry... Do you think that I love Sonic?

Yuuri: Of course not!! But the way Sonic treats you is better than I am! It looks like he wants you to fall in love with him. Your emotions are easy to play with.

Akio: I'm sorry that I'm not matured enough! I should just kill him and...kill him...

Yuuri: No, just push him and walk away. That's easy! Since when you have an urge to kill?

Akio: I don't know... It happens when Sonic and Shadow came to Amita...

Yuuri: I see but you don't look harmful to them. You act friendly and helpful...

Akio: I try to hide my other self... It wants me to kill one of them... The madness... It wasn't me... It was someone else who took my body...

Yuuri: Is that how you feel when madness consumes you?

Akio: Yes...

Yuuri: We talk about this tomorrow. Let's get some sleep...

*Akio lay his head on Yuuri's lap and they slowly close their eyes, falling to sleep.*

*The next day, Sonic goes out to find Akio and Yuuri, but then Shadow walks to him.*

Shadow: Where are you going?

Sonic: To find Akio and Yuuri. They haven't come back since last night. I was worried about them!

Shadow: Can I come too?

Sonic: I'm not sure you can come, Shad... Akio will kill you...

Shadow: Okay, what have I done to him? I already apologize to him that day! Doesn't he accept my apologies?

Sonic: Shad... For your safety, don't involve in this...okay? I will come back home as soon as possible if you are still worried about me.

Shadow: No! Let me follow you! I had something to tell Akio.

Sonic: But if Akio is attacking you, don't blame me.

*Sonic and Shadow ventured outside the village and they found a small cave which is fit for two people. As they check the cave, they saw Akio and Yuuri still sleeping.*

Sonic: Poor them... They must be cold while sleeping here...

Shadow: Should we wake them up?

Yuuri: Ngh..?

Sonic: *gasp* Sshh, they're waking up.

Yuuri: *looks outside* Hmm? Is that you Sonic?

Sonic: Yuuri! Thank God you are both here! We were so worried about both of you!

Yuuri: Wait, is that Shadow?!

Sonic: Uh-oh... Shad...

Shadow: What is wrong while I'm being here?

Sonic: Come on boys. Get out from there and let's go back home. Don't wake Akio up.

*Yuuri picks Akio up slowly and walks back home. Akio's wings are no longer on his back. Yuuri puts Akio on the bed and Sonic looks at them.*

Sonic: Why aren't you both coming home last night?

Yuuri: *looks* I need to make Akio calm down... He's not in the mood and his madness always consumes him...

Sonic: I see... I'm so glad that you both are safe.

Yuuri: Sonic... Can I tell you something?

Sonic: Sure!

Yuuri: Will you stop make Akio fall in love with you? He has unstable emotions and he couldn't control himself... The only thing he thinks is to kill...

Sonic: Wait, since when Akio had those things?

Yuuri: Since you and Shadow came to Amita...

Sonic: But, why now? Why show his true self now?

Yuuri: I think he's waiting for the madness to get him. But I know he won't let someone take his body like that!

Sonic: *sigh* Just like me...

Yuuri: Huh?

Sonic: You wanna see my dark side?

Yuuri: Sonic...

*Sonic clinched his fist as he growled and his body slowly turns dark. Yuuri was shocked and take a step back.*

Yuuri: Sonic!!!

Sonic: *pinned Yuuri to the wall* This...is my dark side... to activate it, the madness must consume me...

Yuuri: You... You still Sonic, right?

Sonic: Tch, of course, I am... I'm Dark Sonic... Why don't I show Akio this form?

Yuuri: and you can control the madness inside you?!

Sonic: It takes a lot of time to control my dark side...

Yuuri: I never thought that madness can be controlled! I thought madness is a lost cause...

Sonic: *hug Yuuri and turns back to normal* I need to take a break... *walks away*

Yuuri: So, Sonic and Akio had the same madness all this time? Wait, I need to investigate about this!

*That night, Yuuri spends his time learning about madness. He has the book where Ambrose and Blake give it to him but he never showed it to Akio yet*

Yuuri: Agh! This is hard! I never get to know what madness is!! Okay, why did Ambrose cut off Akio's wings? Well, it's because of the curse!

Akio: *peeking*

Yuuri: Then Akio wings grow back, doesn't that mean that the curse is still inside Akio???

Akio: *still peeking*

Yuuri: What does this curse all about?... Wait, does this curse means...about Akio's madness? Madness plus curse...

Akio: *walks in* Yuyu...

Yuuri: Aaahh!! *falls* Akio?!

Akio: What are you doing? And what are you talking about?

Yuuri: I learned about madness...

Akio: You try to learn about my other side?

Yuuri: Well, look. You and Sonic have similarities which are madness. But Sonic controls the madness by himself while you can't...

Akio: Oh, he has one too?!

Yuuri: Yeah but now I was thinking about what Ambrose and Blake cut off your wings... What the wings have done anything to you?

Akio: I guess those wings aren't mine...

Yuuri: What?

*To be continued*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.4K 176 12
Shadow has a crush on Sonic, but when Sonic gets suspicious Shadow tells him he has a crush on one of their classmates. Sonic offers to help and Shad...
15.3K 333 17
Following two dystopian adventures with Modern Shadow, Boom Sonic returns to his world to learn why Boom Shadow has been acting like such a jerk to e...
18K 437 10
SONIC PRIME SPOILERS‼️‼️‼️‼️ COVER ART IS MINE‼️ _____________________________________ Nine arrives in Sonic's world. Sonic supposedly has all the s...
3.3K 100 13
Basically just a traumatized Sonic that is friends with Shadow in secret, but in public they act like rivals just to make up for it later everytime...