Reflection [Yuurakio]

By Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 23

62 4 0
By Arrymiko

*As many days passed, Knothole village is preparing for Halloween festivals, and all Sonic's friends are doing their best while Akio and Yuuri hanging out in the nearby forest.*

Yuuri: Kio...

Akio: Hmm?

Yuuri: You believe what Sonic tells us yesterday?

Akio: He said he heard that from Tikal and as far as I know about her, she is the guardian of Master Emerald and she keeps doing her job as a guardian.

Yuuri: Yeah but now, we aren't going to talk about Tikal. If she was right about this, I might afraid that once we arrived back at Amita, Ambrose and Blake's memories will be lost forever...

Akio: Well, you can't push me! Blame the crescent moon!

Yuuri: You can't blame mother nature!!

Akio: *sigh* Well, why not we go back home? I think everyone is finish preparing...

Yuuri: No! We will talk about our way back home. How long are you going to rest?

Akio: About half months...

Yuuri: *sigh* That's too long... Can you make it short?

Akio: Sorry, Yuuri... If I didn't push myself in the first place, we won't be stuck here for a long time.

Yuuri: I should tell you that you reach your limits...

Sonic: Boys! You there?

Yuuri: Over here Sonic!!

Sonic: So, what are you guys doing?

Yuuri: Nothing much... Just a small talk.

Sonic: Oh! Great!

Akio: What are you doing in the village?

Sonic: You know, count the pumpkins, decorate the village with scary stuff and make a stage for the Halloween event!

Akio: So many things to do, huh? Well, if this is Amita, all vampires, werewolves, and ghosts will come immediately.

Sonic: Haha and lucky that this isn't Amita.

Yuuri: Sonic! You can run fast right? Why don't you give Akio a boost?

Sonic: Sure! We can try!

Akio: Yuuri...

Yuuri: Don't worry Akio! We will come back home fast!!

Akio: But, we can stay a little bit longer right?

Yuuri: Remember what Tikal said?

Sonic: Yuuri, Akio is right. Why not stay a little bit longer? You guys don't wanna miss this event, right?

Yuuri: Well, I guess staying a little bit more is fine... I guess.

*That night, Yuuri and Sonic going to the village to check everything is in its place.*

Yuuri: Woah! Tomorrow night is going to be awesome!!

Sonic: So, any ideas for tomorrow night?

Yuuri: I was thinking I want to be a witch... You?

Sonic: Hmm, werehog of course... I had one transformation that is good for Halloween...

Yuuri: Hmm... I only know you had Super form but didn't know that you have many other forms you can be!

Sonic: Yeah... Oh, look! A shooting star! Make a wish!

Yuuri: Okay! ... ... ... Done!!

Sonic: What do you wish for?

Yuuri: I wish--

*Suddenly, one of the shooting stars is landing not far from them. Yuuri quickly investigated. He found a medallion right next to the big tree. He picks it up and it has a moon shape.*

Yuuri: Huh... This wasn't what I wish for... I wish I could care for Akio when his madness coming... Hmm... Nevermind. I guess I will keep this.

Sonic: Yuuri! There you are! You fast when something magical is happening!

Yuuri: Sorry, I got very excited about what shooting stars might look like...

Sonic: The shooting star is shaped like a star Yuuri... Haha...

Yuuri: Ahahaha!!!

*The next day, Akio and Yuuri are waiting for their costumes to be completed. Amy is visiting Sonic's house and all of them are excited.*

Amy: Ta-da!!! The vampire and Witch costumes are complete!! Glad I made it quickly before the event start!

Sonic: Thanks, Amy! You are awesome!!

Amy: Awww!! You're welcome! *look at Akio* Hmm... I was curious about Akio's wings! Is he made by himself? The quality looks amazing!!

Yuuri: Oh yes!! He made it by himself! *wink at Akio*

Akio: Oh! Yeah!! Thanks!!

Amy: Oh! Be sure to come early before the event start! We would like to see both of you participate in each game!!

Yuuri: Thanks, Amy! We will participate in it!!

*Later, that night. Before they head off to the event, Yuuri wears the medallion and it suddenly shines. Yuuri was shocked and excited at the same time.*

Yuuri: Cool!! I had never seen anything like this in Mobius!

Akio: Yuyu! Are you ready to go?

Yuuri: Oh! Yeah! Let's go!

*Akio and Yuuri walk to the center of the village and all of them are happy to see them. Akio was shy and he hides behind Yuuri.*

???: Awww! Look at him! Isn't he so cute in that costume?

???: Those wings look real!!

???: They look like siblings! They also look like Sonic and Shadow!

Akio: Uhh... Will they ever stop looking at us?

Yuuri: Calm down Akio! They just give us a warm welcome! Look! There's Tails and Knuckles!!

*Akio and Yuuri walk to Tails and Knuckles. Both of them were happy to see their costumes.*

Tails: Wow! Akio! Those wings on your back look real!! What kind of materials did you use to make the wings?!

Akio: Uhhh...

Yuuri: Oh! Nothing special about the materials we use! Akio is just really good at making wings!

Akio: Yeah!!

Knuckles: Come to think of it... Wonder where Sonic and Shadow are going...

Akio: I guess Sonic is still at home preparing himself... I'll go and get him.

*Akio quickly darts off to Sonic's house. Once he got there, he heard a moaning sound. He looks from the window and saw Shadow being possessive towards Sonic.*

*Akio covers his mouth in disbelief and he runs away to the forest. As he runs, his cry can be heard, and Sonic quickly runs outside. Before he could see who it is, he was left curious.*

*Akio ran deep into the forest and he stumbled upon a robot. A robot who looks exactly like Sonic himself.*

Akio: Metal Sonic...?

Metal Sonic: Bzzzt!? *saw Akio*

Akio: Ah! He found me!!

Metal Sonic: *walk slowly to Akio* Zzzt?

Akio: Uhhh...

Metal Sonic: *looks around* Bzzzt!!

Akio: I don't understand what you're saying but why you do not harm me?

Metal Sonic: *print out a paper* Bzzzt!

Akio: *reads* I was doing something to make myself calm... Oh...

Metal Sonic: Bzzzt...

Akio: Umm...me? Well, I need to make myself better too! A lot of things I hate are happening to me...

Metal Sonic: Bzzt... Bzzt! Bzzzt!!

Akio: I could feel that buddy... Um, you promise that you won't hurt me, don't you?

Metal Sonic: * shakes his head*

Akio: That's good... I'm glad that you aren't going to hurt me...

Yuuri: Akio? What take you so long?!

Akio: *gasp* I could hear Yuuri's voice. I need to go!

*Akio leaving Metal Sonic alone and as he got out, Yuuri was standing there.*

Yuuri: * stretches his hand out* Hug?

Akio: Yuyu... *runs to Yuuri and hugs him tight* Sonic and Shadow... They're...

Yuuri: Ssshhh... Calm down...

Akio: I need to... Kill them!!!

Yuuri: Akio! Please calm down!!

Akio: NO!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN!!!

Yuuri: Akio... Please, don't yell at me! Let's go back to the event, okay?

Akio: NO! I wanna stay here!!*shaking* I'm starting to shivering... My power is consumed me!! I must--- *growled*

Yuuri: Akio! Calm down now! Hold your breath!

Akio: *plunges to Yuuri* AAAAGGHHH!!!

Yuuri: Akio!!!

*The medallion shines and makes Akio feel weak. The power of the light makes Akio's power weakened. Yuuri was shocked and his wish comes true.*

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 671 13
WARNING there will most likely be smut, this is your one and only warning, if you didn't read the description then I guess you're screwed There is a...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
19.2K 337 13
Team dark and team sonic have always worked against each other for as long as they all can remember, but what happens when someone from one of a team...
3.4K 141 17
shadow was on a mission to chase down a wanted crimenal called scrouge and his gang that was known to go in town to town to kill and steal from the b...