Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

De FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... Mais

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 20

10.7K 546 73
De FlowerVine98

They say love is blind.
Is it so?
I won't agree with it
Because if love is blind, then no one will love based on appearance.
But Still some people searching for good look not good heart right?
So stop saying love is blind.
It is not.
It is definitely not
Am I right?

***Tada surprise surprise😉. Second update of the day😍😍. Here you go😚***

Reyansh pov:

She moved me to our room, through wheel chair. Am being dependent on her.

The whole week, an male nurse helped me for my every need. So, Hereafter?

I gulped.

I tried to stand up, she galred at me. Why.

"I will help you" she curtly said at me. As I tried to stand up by myself. But I couldn't able.

"Mmm" I hummed at her.

She grabbed my left hand and wrapped it around her, and she wrapped her hand over my waist. Then she tried to grab me. But she too couldn't able to.

"Why he is this much weight. Ahh" I heard her muttering. I smiled at her words.

I slightly tried from my side, then she somehow able to grab me, then she made me to sat on the bed.

I sighed.

Depending on someone is always sucks.

"Do you need anything" she asked me.

I nodded my head as no. She nodded her head and gone towards the cupboard and took out her clothes. First she made her hair in bun. Then she grabbed her take out clothes and gone inside the bathroom.

I also want to take bath.

'Along with her?' my traitor mind asked me.

'Fuck, why I need to take bath along with her' I justified at my mind.

'Your Loss then' it replied.

I think I will kill it.

"Resh" I heard my little man voice. I looked down of the bed, only to find he is standing. I smiled at him.

He showed his hand towards me. As if I will scoop him.

I can't right.

After sensing me that am not going to scoop him, my little man somehow hoped on the bed.

Good boy.

He then walked over the mattress to reach me with a ball in his hand.

He placed the ball on the bed, once he reached me. He grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. He just layed his head over my shoulder. I just melted at this.

I too kissed his forehead.

"Ishaan miss resh" he said.

"Me too my little boy" I said at him.

He then took my mobile and started to play in it. Atleast my mobile is somehow in good position only.

After sometime I heard the bathroom door opening sound. I turned to look, there she is standing with some gathered saree in her hand by covering hereself. She looked up. I just immediately turned my head.

After 10 mins, she gone towards the mirror table to get ready herself. She  combed her hair and kept bindi. That's it.

"I will come with milk" saying this she stepped out of the room leaving me with resh.

I looked down at my little man, he kept th mobile I think he got bored with the same games in my mobile.

"Resh resh, bange" he shouted. Ahh, this boy already tried to touch my bandage.

"No ishaan" I said at him.

"I want want" saying this he came to my right side and then touched it with his little hand.

"Resh resh what inside this" he asked me.

He started to press his hand. Fuck.

"Ishaan baby stop baby" I heard a panicked voice at the door step. I looked at the source it is my wife.

She immediately came towards me and kept the glass on the table. Then she took ishaan from my side nad made him to stand somewhat afar from me.

"Ishaan wants to touch it" he again said at her.

"No baby, it will pain uncle. Do you want to give pian to your uncle" she asked him.

"No resh pain ishaan dont want" he cutely siad at her.

"Good boy. And you know it is germs ishaan dont touch it okay. What mom teached you regarding germs" she asked him.

What germs. Do I look like a germs container or what.

"G.... Gem... Is bad... We don't... To.. You... Touch. Itt.... Ishaan good boy... Ishanan won't touch... Resh... Be a... Bec.... Resh is... Germs... Germ S... Germs..." saying this he somehow get down from the bed and runned out of the room.

What the fuck.

After seeing his face reaction, my not so goody wife started to laugh. I glared at her. Do I look like a germ to her.

She then walked towards me and took the glass and kept near my mouth. I looked at her face. She indicated me to drink.

I too started to sip.

"Ahhh" I shouted at her.

Fuck it is very hot. Still my left hand is also paining, and doctor did asked me to not raise my hands a lot. For the first few weeks. Actually my left hand is not bandaged. But they were internal injures. Only on night someone needs to bandage that, in order to get the tightness.

"Am am sorry sorry" she said at me.

"Do you want water?" she aksrd me.

I nodded my head as no. She then tried to cool down the hotness of the milk. Then she first blowed the milk and then she kept the glass near my mouth.

This is what a mother will do to her child right.

But from small age, I didn't get that pampering.

"What happened. Don't worry it won't be that hot" she said at me. I nodded and started to drink. Once I finished, she wiped my mouth.

"Dinner?" she aksed me.

"Not now" I slowly said at her. She nodded her head and sat beside the me over the chair.

"Do you need any book to read" she aksrd me. Am not in a mood to read.

I just nodded my head as no.

Then we both sat silently. She kept looking outside, I too started to outside through the window.

This silence is also beautiful.

I turned to her side only to see, that her eyes were already closed. I know she might be very tired. Because day and night she has looked over me.

Someone is there to look over me.....

I heard the Door opening sound,so I  looked up only to find Jeevika.

"Ann...." she started to speak. But I just sushed her.

She smiled at me. As I showed her my sleeping wife figure. She understood that I don't want to disturb her. She then walked inside and kept the food over the table. Two plates.

"Good night" Jeevika slowly said and gone outside.

Is am changing.

'No. Don't let your mind think like this reyansh' I instructed to my mind.

After 20 mins, she woke up by herself, and sat straight properly. She then looked at me.

"Shit I slept" I heard her murmuring.

Then she looked at the table, and gone towards and took up the dinner plate. She then came towards me and started to feed me. Without having any choice I too ate.

At morning :

My sleep ruined by some sound. I opened my eyes, only to find my wife searching for clothes it seems. Just in blowse and Inskirt. Didn't she know that one male is lying in this room.

Ahh.

'It's not like you didn't seen her' my mind said at me.

Yeah. But....

She started to turn back. So I just closed my eyes, as I don't want to look creepy.

I heard her anklet sound, which  sounds to feeble. So it means she gone away.

After sometime I tried to sat up. But couldn't able to without any support.

"Stop moving" I heard her

"Let me help you. If you want anything just let me know okay" she warned me.

"I will take care of myself. I don't like bothering others" I curtly said at her.
But inside I know that I really need someone to assist me. But I think I wil manage myself as for how many days I will depen....

"So" she questioned me. Now she is wearing the saree properly.

"What so, I said that I will take care by myself" I said at her. As I really hate to burden others.

She glared at me by folding her hand.
She just came closer to me. I kept looking at her. What she is upto.

She lowered her head to my level, what she is doing. I kept looking at her.

"If you ever tried to do something by yourself then you will see my wrath." She slowly said.

"What" I confusedly asked her.

"Yes you see, am not a very good girl." saying this she just placed her hand over my right shoulder where the bandage starts.

"If you ever tried or start to do by yourself. Then remember, i will just press your wounds. Then you know the pain right. The pain which you were bearing now, will be higher than that" she mockingly said at me. I just shocked at her words.

What is she an child or what.

"You can't and you won't" I argued with her.

"Ohhh I will, you know me right. You know me well. How can you able to forget me useless creature. How can anyone will forget the slaps, pepper spray.... Did you forget me. Did you?" she asked me.

Ahhh.

This girl.

"So if am capable of that, then this too" saying this she tapped my cheek.

"See doctor asked you to take complete rest for 7 weeks. Just sit and take rest. That's it." she warmed me.

I nodded my head at her by looking into her eyes. Because I did remember her slaps.

"Good boy" she again tapped my cheek. I just moved my head.

Ahh.

"What you need now." she asked me.

"I need to use restroom. But I will manage" I said at her.

"Just now I said there is no way that I will leave you alone." she slightly shouted ate.

"Atleast can you call my dad" I asked her.

"Your dad is not in home. Your whole family gone to some marriage yesterday night." she said.

Fuck.

I need to use restroom.

"Just take my help" I heard hr. But how could I.

"It's not like I didn't seen you fully"she said at me without even stuttering. Is she the same one who stuttered after seeing me.

" What "I shouted at her.

" What what " saying this she again leaned towards me.

" See Mr. Useless creature. I did seen you fully. So there is nothing more to hide you know from your side" she cooliy said at me.

I gulped.

She seen me fully. Fuck.

"If you want I can" She said.

"Uhhhh" I looked puzzled. Did I said it loudly. That fuck word. Is she mentioning that thing fuckin....

"If you want I can help you now for restroom" She again said. Ohh, literally am thinking diffetenty.

"You just help me to move towards the restroom. I can manage from then" I said at her.

"Will see that" saying this she helped me to get down from the bed and took me to the restroom too.

She opened it and started to take me in.

"Wait I will manage from here" I said at her.

"Just shut up and walk slowly" she sushed me.

"See here..." she didn't let me to speak. As she closed the restroom with her inside.

"What are you going...." before I ask her. She just placed her hand over my trouser.

She removed my trouser leaving me in inner. I gulped seeing her.

"I don't want you to get in another trouble. Just adjust with this" saying she moved away from me.

"Carry on. But I will be here only by turning around. Just let me know once you finish up your work" She informed me and turned around.

"how can anyone use restroom while having another person . I thought.

" If you want I can help you I.... "

" No thanks " I cut her off. I somehow slowly did every thing which pained me really like hell. But its okay.

" You can turn around "I said at her after finishing my work. Then she turned and then she took me towards the washbasin.

She then took my brush, and then kept the paste over it. I tried to raise my hand, but she just ignored it. As she grabbed my face slowly and started to brush me.

" Spit it out " she said at me. Likewise she did everything to me. Once I done with everything. She took me to the bed.

Ahh, It tired me like hell.

Then she came with bowl of water and a cloth.

What she is upto now.

"Wh..." before I ask her what. She started to wipe me with that water.

"You can't take bath. So atleast let me do this" saying she continued

Is am that stinking?

"Yes" I heard her.

I looked up at her.

"Anni can I come in" I heard Jeevika voice.

"I said yes jeevi" I heard her
Oh the yes is for that. So am not stinking. After that Jeevika came inside and kept the milk and walked out.

When she placed her palm over my stomach, my whole body fliped with something.

"Is it paining" her voice felt like quivering. But for why.

'Am dreaming I guess' I reminded myself.

"Slightly" I gave my reply. Then she quickly cleaned me. After that she gone inside the bathroom to flush those water.

"Resh resh" I heard my little man's voice. Like yesterday he itself climbed on to the bed.

"What little man" I asked him.

"Mumma says you got ac... Aci.... Acidnt.....so you can... Can't took me... Out.... Is it tue" he asked me.

"Yeah ishaan baby. Your uncle got into an accident. But let me tell you something, once your uncle get onto his own feet. Then we all will go out. How about that" that rowdy woman said at my little man.

"Ishaan jolly jolly" ishaan started to jump. Immediately she took him into her arms and started to speak with him. But all he did is hiding his face.

"Still blushing with your aunty" she asked him.

"Give me a kiss" she demanded at him. He immediately grabbed her face and kissed her then he immediately hided himself in her neck again.

They both become close.

After that they started to converse with each other leaving me to watch them. She is saying something to him a dramatic way. He again kissed her.

"U will?" ishaan voice breaked my trance at her.

"Offcourse I will" saying this she kissed him in his forehead.

Then he asked her to leave him. As he needs to inform that to his mumma. Actually what did they conversed.

'For that you should had heard it. Rather than siting your wife' my mind mocked me.

'Am not'

"Milk" she muttered and walked towards the table. Then she took it, and came towards me. And showed the glass before my mouth.

I started to sip.

Once I finished. She kept the glass on side table. Then she wiped my mouth with her palm.

Do I look like a small child?

"I will help Jeevika in kitchen things. If you need anything just call me okay. Don't do anything by yourself. Then you know right, what I will do" after warning me she gone out of the room.

Without having anything to do, I just slept.

*********************************

Someone tapped me, I jerked from my sleep.

"Sorry sorry" I heard her voice.

"uhh"

"I came here to feed you" saying this she slightly made me to sit and started to feed me.

Time skipped:

Its been another 1 week, I somehow able to walk slowly. But still need someone's help to walk.

She is the one who is taking care of me like a small child. She won't let me to place my foot on my own. Everyday her concern is increasing towards me.

So, as my respect towards her.

I mean in my whole life, there was no one who has been very concerned, or taken care me like this. Atleast to my knowledge there was no one, I mean a true one.

"What happened?" I heard her. Like I said she won't let me to think too. She used to speak, or make me to watch TV. Always she used to engage me with some works.

"Nothing" I replied at her.

"Okay, stay here. I will switch on the TV. If you need anything just call me okay." She said to me.

I nodded my head at her. After switching on the TV, she passed the remote to me and also fruits to me. Then she walked out.

I kept watching it, until I started to have hiccup while am eating.

Fuck.

I tried to call her. But how I will call her, I mean still date she always present beside me. So it's never a problem to me in calling her.

'Can I call her as rowdy girl. But what my family will think her.'

'Then what about calling her as wifey'

'For that you both need to accept her as your loveable wife'

'Then it's no'

'' What about Ilankodi or ila'

'Rather than calling her, you can  walk yourself and fetch the water bottle which is nearer only. On your study table see' my mind replied at me.

Okay, actually it seems the better idea.

So with that thought , I stood up from my place with greater difficultly and starts to walk toward my study table by the support of Wall. As moving my left leg is somewhat difficult.

I somehow going to reach. I think it's a great achievement without anyone's help. But.. But before I reach the table, my left leg gave away as a result I falled on the floor.

Fuck.

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned in pain.

"What happened" I heard a voice from long.

My left leg, is paining like hell. Even I guess some blood were started to ooze.

Fuck fuck.

"Wha..... Shit" I heard her shouting.

"What you have done to yourself." she scolded me. She somehow grabbed me from the floor.

She wrapped her hand over my shoulder. She placed my hand over her waist. And took me to the bed. And placed me over the bed.

Then she made me to lie over it.

"Why did y..." before she continue, her tears were kept falling from Her eyes.

"Is it paining so much" she asked me. I nodded my head as no.

She gave me unbelievable look in her crying state. Then she came with first aid box and started to wipe the blood.

After cleaning properly. She opened the bandage and bandaged it.

"Why in the first place did you moved to there" she asked me by folding her hands. After finishing her every work.

"I... Had a hiccups.. So... Thought of drinking wa.. Water... So gone to fetch wate... Water bottle" I slowly said at her by stuttering. Wait why the fuck am stuttering right now, ahhh.

She really looks mad.

"Are you small child or what. I did right in keeping you a name as useless creature. I did asked you only one thing. Just be quiet and sit in one place. But did you done your job properly. No, a fucking straight no. Always doing as per your wish. Then who will face the consequences. Did you think it is good to walk at this time, what did doctor said to you, only to walk on when it's absolutely necessary. You need to take rest, then only you will to get well soon. Why are you not at all understanding it. " she kept shouting at me. I just lowered my head. Because she is right.

" Please, consider yourself before doing anything. Am not feeling good to see you like this. Seeing you with bandage is something ripp.....leave it " saying this she placed the pillow on my side.

Then she sat beside the bed in the chair.

"Hereafter am not going anywhere, by leaving you alone. " she declared.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Is it boring?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 13.9K 64
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 two years ago, my life changed forever. All it took was one night to alter the rest of my life. I wasn't sure about a lot of...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
713 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...
253K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...