JENSOO (ONESHOT)

By JENSOOCHAENNIE

Heart breaking Happy Make up Prank Smut All JENTOP More

Breaking
Late
Thank you
I love you
Tiktok
I love you (02)
Give up
Pregnant
Let me in again
Jealous (with CHAELISA)
It's hard to be just a friend
Hickey
Just for you
In Another Life
Just for you (2)
Let's get out of here
Lie to me
Fast πŸ”ž
A promise
Deserve
I kissed a girl
Ignore and Jealous
Moan
Ignore and Jealous (02)
Hate to Love
Hate to Love (02)πŸ”ž
Enemy? πŸ”ž
A promise (02)
Enemy? (02)
Give Up (02)
Give Up (03)
Give Up (04)
Take it or Leave it? πŸ”ž
Take it or Leave it (02)
Boring
My Ex and Why's
Away (01)
Away (02)
Boring (English Version)
Away (03)
Away (04)
Away (05)
Girlfriend and her StepsisterπŸ”ž
Away (06)
Away (07)
One Night Stand πŸ”ž
NEW STORY
Away (08 Final)
Naked πŸ”ž
Drunk NightπŸ”ž
Hows of Us
Lie to me (02)
Lie to me (03)
Ms. Kim πŸ”ž
Ms. Kim (02)
Lie to Me (04)
Ms. Kim (03)
Kisses
StopπŸ”ž
Stop (02)
Lie to Me (05)
Lie to Me (06) πŸ”ž
AwayπŸ”ž (Epilogue)
Lie to Me (07)
Surprise
Ms. Kim (04 Last)
BabySITTER πŸ”ž
Red Day
First but not the LAST
First but not the LAST (02)
Daddy's GIRLFRIEND πŸ”ž
Pick up LiNE
Office BOSS πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (03)
Neighbor πŸ”ž
Neighbor (02)
Neighbor (03 Last)
FaKE GIRLfriend
FaKE GIRLfriend (02)
AFFAIR with the NEW MAID πŸ”ž
A Nerd but a real Daddy πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (04)
TiredNESS
Call my WIFE by her first name
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)
First but not the LAST (05 Last)
Enemy? (03)
Enemy? (04)
Enemy? (05)
Lie Detector
Enemy? (06)
The TASTE of your Body πŸ”ž
Say IT!
Husband Mistress
Husband Mistress (02 Last)
Lie to me (08)
Lie to me (09)
REJECTED
REJECTED (02 Last)
I thought I'm the Only One?!
Move On
Always Him not ME
Ms. Innocent πŸ”ž
Heard (01)
Heard (02)
Heard (03)
Heard (04)
Heard (05)
Heard (06)
Heard (07 Last)
Heard (Epilogue)
I'm so Brilliant

GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS

2K 84 8
By JENSOOCHAENNIE

JISOO POV

"No, you don't need to send any of your bodyguard I will be fine I promise", "But I don't want you to get kidnapped again", "Love, I'll be fine okay I have to go now bye", "Fine, please take care okay?", "I will.... I love you", "I love you too".

I hung up my phone smiling because of how Jennie being over protective because I've been kidnapped four times because some of her enemy, it's pretty tiring to be kidnapped again and again but because I love my girlfriend even though she's a MAFIA BOSS but she don't look like one when she's with me.

She became a softy and a clingy one and she treat me like a I'm her only Queen how did I meet her?

FLASHBACK

I knock on my boss room when I heard her say come in I opened the door to see her talking with someone it's a girl wearing an all black outfit from her top to bottom, her hair was short and she was wearing a sunglasses to be honest she looks hot.

I bowed down "Ms. Park here's the paper you will be signing" I said and hand the folder to my boss the girl that sitting infront of her, removed her sunglasses she has an cat eyes and she has a beautiful eyes and sexy one.

We stared in each others eyes until I heard someone cleared their throat "Jisoo, this is my bestfriend Jennie Ruby Jane Kim" Ms. Park said I bow a little to her "Nice meeting you Ms. Kim" I said and give her a smile.

"I want her" She suddenly said I was confuse on what she said I turn my head to my boss "Jennie unnie, she's my secretary and she is straight" Ms. Park explained but Ms. Kim shook her head "I don't care I want her" She said to me staring straight to my eyes it's give me chills.

"Unnie.... you can't force her okay? She's already taken" Ms. Park was correct about that I have a boyfriend I'm with him for 1 year and half "Jisoo, can you leave the room" Ms. Park said I nodded and bow down to the both of them as I exited the room.

I went to my office and do my work until someone suddenly opened it I look up to see it's was Ms. Kim she was smirking at me I stood up and walk infront of her "Ms. Kim.... do you need anything?" I asked politely but she stay silent and just look at me.

"You.... you are the one I need...." She said and walk closer to me our lips are just an inch until she totally kissed my lips I felt spark suddenly her lips starts to move I don't know why I don't pull away but I move my lips with hers I felt butterflies in my stomach and her lips taste like cherry.

She pull away but her hands are around my waist "I'll see you again" She said smiled at me then was about to exit the room she turn around to me and give me a wink that make my heart skipped I stood there touching my lips "It's feels right..." I mumbled to myself and smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was about to opened my car door when suddenly someone grab me in the arm and pull me to a van 'Not again', I said to myself I look around the van and obviously all of them wearing black and there face are hidden I sigh.

"This is boring and tiring to be honest" I said to them when one of them starts tying both of my wrist "Shut up or I will shoot you" The other one said and pointed the gun in my head but I don't have any reaction or I'm not even scared because I got use to it.

"Whatever can I sleep just wake me up if we arrived in your warehouse or some old building" I said and sleep for real it's always the same anyways I'm not other girl who will cry and screaming to save them well I did that when I first got kidnapped but from the other times I got kidnapped I just stay quiet and sleep on the van.

"Hey, wake up" I felt someone tap my shoulder I yawn and let them drag me inside some warehouse I look around and my eyes rolled immediately knowing who was the person it's one of Jennie's enemy who kidnapped me last time "Miss me?" He said and smirk I shook my head and just sat on the chairman because I'm tired standing.

"Can you just let me go? I'm tired and exhausted because of work" I said in a boring tone "You're not scared?" He said and grab a gun pointed it to me "No" I said dryly he starts laughing with her buddies while I just stay quiet.

He came to infront of me and held my chin with his hand "You're pretty brave" He said suddenly I grab his gun and pointed it to him I freed myself while his buddies are laughing with him "To be honest your buddies are dumb to not notice I have a knife" I said and show it to him he gulp looking at the gun that I was pointing him.

"Grab my bag and call my girlfriend" I said to him he nodded and turn around suddenly he kick the gun from my hand apparently I was fast to make him fall from the floor and pick the gun again "Don't make me mad and call my girlfriend" I said coldly he nodded scared while I sat back to the chair.

"Love, where are you?!", I moved the phone way from my ear, "I'm fine just got kidnapped again", "Wait, what?! Where are you tell me I will come there".

"Where this place?" I asked Jackson "J-jackson warehouse" I nodded "He said Jackson warehouse", "I'll be there", "Hurry I want to sleep", "I will love".

I then hung up and look at them suddenly I seen a man behind me while I was looking at a mirror a bit far from me he was about to attack me but I was fast to dodged it and punch him and kick him "You really think I don't saw you?" I said to him coldly "You all are making me angry" I said to all of them and starts to fight all of them.

Luckily my girlfriend taught me house to fight when I finished all of them sweating and panting Jackson who was looking scared I wiped my sweat forehead "Fuck your buddies make me tired" I said and sat on the chair I grab the glass of water that was on the table until I heard Jennie shouted my name.

"Why are you late?" I said to her when she was shock on what she was seeing infront of her "Y-you did this?" I nodded and went to her "I want to go home I'm tired and you will sleep in the couch you make me wait" I said to her "No, I'm sorry please love" She shouted but I just continue walking to her van until I heard a gunshot I sigh knowing she kill him.

At our house....

"Please love I don't want to sleep in the couch" She said and pout while she pull me to a hug 'Told ya she's a softy when she's with me', "Did you kill him?" I felt her shook her head "No, I just scared him by shooting his left leg" She said and pull away still pouting I peck her lips "Fine, sleep with me" I said softly she smiled at me.

"Can we you know?" She said and smirk at me and was about to touch my butt I quickly slap her hand "Don't I'm tired you'll get it tomorrow" I said she nodded in excitement "I love you" She said and kiss my forehead I close my eyes "I love you too" I said I slowly fall asleep in her arms.

-------------------------------

I'm the mafia~~~🎤🎤

--------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 394 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
7.5K 480 17
a Jensoo au
25.9K 1.6K 76
random thoughts - mostly chaesoo
30.5K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.